Sir has to Punish His Slut

Story Info
Sir and his Slut meet punishment, anal play & golden showers.
2.1k words
4.02
42.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," he said quietly "Sit down."

"Alright..." I giggle nervously.

"Yes Sir," his voice tightens "is how you address me."

I freeze. Every muscle moves into high alert. "Yes S..." I start to say.

"Or do you not have to follow any rules anymore?" he says his voice calm and even.

I realize then that this is not going to be an easy discussion.

"Yes Sir... I mean, No Sir, I have to follow rules." My voice is starting to whine, tremble.

"Did I give you a task this week?" he says.

He stalks across the floor, not looking at me.

"Yes Sir." I say, my eyes pleading for him to look at me.

"Did you do that task?" he says.

"Yes Sir."

"Let's clarify." he says with a hint of a smile, turning and looking at me. His mouth is not smiling. His eyes are not smiling. "Did you do the task when I asked you to?"

"No, no sir - but I did it." I manage to push the words out of my mouth.

"How many days late where you?" The words are strong, clipped.

"Two days late but we talked about it and you gave me more time, we..." I start.

"We?" He turns to look at me.

"We?" He walks toward me.

"The whore thinks there is a 'we'," he says, almost to himself.

He is in front of me now. I look down nervously, my hands clenched in my lap.

His hand lifts my chin to force my head to look at him.

"I gave you more time because you did not finish your task and you did not follow instructions," he says, emphasizing the 'I' and 'you'.

I stare at him, feeling my eyes widen.

"Say it with me," he says softly as his hand moves my jaw, "Sir gave me more time"

"Sir gave me more time." I say as his hand is on my mouth.

He drops his hand and my head drops down again.

"Look at me," his voice is stern again.

I lift my head and look at him.

"I did tell you that I would discuss it later, did I not?" he says, his voice clear.

"Yes but we..." I start, catching myself too late. His face tightens.

"I meant I asked..." I stumble through the words

"We?" he says again, almost in disbelief.

"Open your mouth." He says coldly

I open my mouth.

"Do not close your mouth until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

I open my mouth and nod my head.

He stares briefly in my eyes before his middle and index finger enter my mouth and travel to my throat. I gag and choke. He pulls them out. I close my mouth to lick my lips.

He stares at me. "Did I tell you to close that mouth?" his voice is tight, rigid. His eyes are fierce.

"I'm sorry." I say. My body is trembling. I open my mouth.

His fingers enter my mouth and travel downward again. I gag, choke, spit. He removes them. I keep my mouth open.

"There is a consequence for every action, slut. You made decisions and you have to deal with the consequences," his voice is calm, stern.

"Stand up and take of your clothes except your panties and bra," he says

I am shaking. I stand and take off my shirt and skirt, revealing my lace pink bra and underwear.

"You wore my favorite whore bra and panties," he says softly, grabbing my nipples and pinching them until I cry out.

"Go kneel down in your spot," he says softly, "with your hands in front of you."

I kneel on the pad on the floor where directed. I place my hands in front of me. He moves in front of me and I feel my wrists being bound. He places a blindfold over my eyes.

"How many orgasms were you supposed to have for your task?" he says in my ear.

"Six." I say, quietly.

"Bend over with your whore ass in the air." His voice is deeper now.

I drop my head forward and lift my hips into the air. I feel his hands roughly pushing down my panties, exposing bare skin.

"Count it out," he says.

The first crack of the cane on my ass blinds my vision.

"...One..." I manage to say out loud. The pain is intense. The first blow hit bruises already healing.

With each blow... I count... two, three, four, five, six. He takes his time. Measuring where each blow will land before he strikes. By six, my voice is half moan, half wail.

I am breathless, shaking, moaning.

"You even like your punishments, you slut" he says and grabs in my pussy, feeling the wetness there.

His voice is calm, "How many pictures did I not get?"

"Nine," I say, breathlessly.

"How many days late were you?" he says

"Two," I say, my voice catching.

He stands in front of me and unzips his pants. He grabs my hair and forces my mouth on his erect cock down to the point of touching the back of my throat. I can not see, only feel the sensation of rigid hardness filling my throat and mouth.

"Since your whore mouth is busy," he says calmly, "I will count for you." He counts out loud slowly, almost too slow. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9.

I am gagging and coughing by 5 and, by 9, tears are starting to stream from my eyes. He pulls my head off and strings of saliva follow.

"How many days late were you?" he asks again.

I barely say "two" and his hand, grasping my hair, has forced his huge cock is in my mouth and throat.

Again, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9. I am choking, spitting, bile rising, fighting for breath,

He lets my hair go and releases. I gasp for breath.

"Are you going to be on time the next time?" he says. His voice is behind me again.

"Yes Sir." I say and feel the powerful sting of the littlest cane hit my ass. Pain shoots through me.

I wince and move my hips instinctively forward.

"Hold still or I will tie you there," he says quietly, his voice sounds irritated.

"I bury my face in the floor. My naked ass in the air. The cool air of the room penetrating the raw spots where his blows have landed.

"Are you going to send me what I ask for next time?" he says

"Yes Sir." Again the sting of the cane on my ass.

"Are you going to follow instructions?"

"Yes Sir." The last blow is hard, stinging, brings tears to my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"Good," he says, "or it will be worse next time." He removes the blindfold.

"Kiss the cane," he says and holds it in front of my face. I kiss it.

He rubs the end of the cane on my face, on my body, across my breasts and on my wet cunt

"You are so wet. You like being punished?" he says, looking at me.

"No Sir." I say

"You must like to be punished. Or was it just my cock in your cunt mouth - was that it?" his voice has hardened again.

I stumble on answers. He slaps my face.

"Answer when you are spoken to," he says.

Before I answer, he is in front of me and my head is being forced ion his huge erection. In and out with force, I choke and gag. He fucks my face harder. The wetness from deep in my throat drips on his erection and on my mouth and breasts.

He pushes my head away from him. I swallow in air hard. He kneels down and unbinds my hands. He tucks his erection into his pants.

"Stand up," he commands. I stand. He walks across the room and sits down on the couch.

"Come here and take off my clothes." I walk to the couch and kneel in front of him. I move my hands under his shirt and pull it up over his head. My hands linger on his chest, smooth and muscled. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He lifts his hips and I slide first his pants and then his underwear off his body.

He leans forward, so close his face is almost touching mine. His hands pinch my nipples, hard, pulling. The pain lifts me off my knees.

"That was your punishment," he says in almost a whisper, "and this is your apology."

He lays back on the couch and brings his knees up into his chest, exposing his round, shaved balls and ass.

"Lick my ass hole like the little ass eater you are," he says.

I move my face down to his ass and lick, gently at first, then harder, sucking gently at the tender skin there. Taking in the smell of his body and how intimately close I am to him. He lets me apologize for a few minutes.

"Do you like that?" his voice is far off, dreamy.

"Mmmmmm, yes Sir." I say, happily.

He sits up suddenly and grabs my hair. Dragging me up to a standing position. Dragging me to the bathroom.

"Take off your bra." His voice is deep, sharp.

My shaking hands remove my bra. His hands are still in my hair and they jerk me over to the bathtub.

"Get in." There is only controlled anger in his voice. I am scared, shaking.

I step into the bathtub. He pushes me down onto my hands and knees.

"Tell me you want my piss on you." His voice makes me tremble.

I look at him, pleading to understand.

"Have you forgotten who's whore you are so soon," he growls, "you like licking ass? You think this is about what a slut enjoys?"

I stare at him, my arms shaking, the cold feel of the bathtub beneath my knees and hands.

"Say. It." His voice spurs me forward.

"I want your piss on me." I say, my voice unsteady.

I feel the warm pee hit my ass first and trickle down the sides of my body into the tub. The liquid grows beneath me.

"Now stand up," he orders. I stand facing him. A stream of urine hits my bare vagina and trails down my thighs onto my calves and feet.

"Such a good slut," he says as he grabs my hair and pulls me from the bathtub. He walks me back and pushes me down into my spot on the floor.

"Now, suck the cock that pissed on you, whore," he says as he stands in front of me. I take his erection into my mouth and suck, forcing my head down as far as it will go. I try and control the moans that are coming from my mouth. His hands alternate between holding my head, twisting my nipples and slapping my face. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and puts in the ball gag, tightening it behind my head. He pushes me down on my hands and knees. I hear the rip of the condom wrapper and feel his cock enter my pussy. I moan through the ball gag.

"Such a fucking slut," he says, "my slut." He fucks me harder, my ass bouncing against his body. His hands reach into my hair and grasp it, pulling my head so far back that I feel it will break. My moans are louder now as I match his thrusting with my own rhythm. He grabs my ass, roughly.

"Cum on my cock, you piss whore," he says. His voice is deep and breathless. I cum, hard and wet. I am breathless in ecstasy.

"Turn over," he says as he withdraws and forcefully moves me to lay on my back. He grabs my nipples again. I moan deeply, lifting my hips. He pushes my legs forward and enters my ass with his full erection. My body arches at the pain and then releases with each deep thrust. My fingernails dig into his skin.

"Fucking tight ass whore," he says, his voice is husky with desire. He pounds into my ass, over and over. His fingers moving on my clit, I cum hard, my whole body tightening, releasing. My moans are loud under the gag. He continues to pound into me, until I hear him moan, his body tighten and his cock throb vigorously inside me.

He withdraws and sits up. They smile at each other. He swats her breast with one hand and says playfully, "Go take a shower, piss whore."