Sir Lancelot

Story Info
First black cock encounter turns into a sexual eye-opener.
2.7k words
4.23
51.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terri69
Terri69
5 Followers

I'm a twenty three year old single white female who just recently summoned up the courage to overcome my inhibitions and start expanding my collection of carnal experiences. I have often fantasised about interracial sex and spend quite a lot of my private time with my legs spread wide fingering myself while watching a DVD I bought on the subject. The black guys are all so hung and I love the way the white girls eyes widen in surprise when they take all that meat for the first time.

I have never been known as a prude; on the contrary, I adore sex and always get very excited when I'm about to do it with a new boyfriend for the first time. A big turn on for me is the tingly heat I feel between my legs when all the flirting is over and I finally get to see my new man naked for the first time. I love letting my eyes wander slowly over his body, admiring a muscular chest and a pair of broad shoulders and teasing him by deliberately not looking down to soon to the part I know he wants me to admire the most. The truth is that this is quite difficult for me, as I love my first glimpse of a cock I've only seen previously in my imagination, which, of course, adds to the sexual tension. I think circumcised men are my favourite, although I must admit the sight of an uncircumcised cock when it is semi aroused and the head starts to peep out of it's foreskin also makes me go weak at the knees.

Anyway, suffice it to say I have had many very gratifying sexual experiences and yet I've never experienced an orgasm of the type the sex therapists describe as 'earth moving', except when I'm on my own with 'that' DVD.

Time, I decided, to take my favourite masturbation fantasy and turn it into a real life liaison of the naked interracial kind. One of the most thrilling aspects was breaking down my own taboos and stereotypes and letting my sexual centre take itself to the next level. I recommend everyone try this at least once, in my case it lead me to discover new dimensions to my sexuality, which I can't wait to pursue and write about in the future. Group sex, double penetrations and some girl-on-girl action are at the top of my new sexual to-do list.

First I had a problem to overcome, I wanted to be taken to orgasmic heaven riding red-hot on the tip of a black studs sturdy young sword. But I didn't know how I was ever going to get to meet my newly defined: "Mr Right". I've always been too shy to hang out in bars waiting to get picked up, and I don't feel comfortable responding to anonymous adverts in the personal columns. I was getting desperate as my fantasy started to consume me. To make matters worse I was starting to become obsessed with a particularly good looking guy in our office, who I was sure hadn't even noticed I worked there.

I have my colleague and newfound sexual travelling companion, Beth, to thank for finally breaking the impasse. She asked me quite casually one day, "Why don't you come round to my place Friday night, I'm having a little swinger party. Nothing fancy, just every once in a while a few of us like to let our hair down and have sex with whomever we feel like." I blushed and said, "I don't know, I've never been to a party like that before."

"Oh, come on Terri," said Beth, "Mike's already said he's coming. And I've seen the way you've been checking out his butt," she added mischievously.

It was true. Mike -- a fitness fanatic with a great body -- has been the subject of my desires just recently; he is also the financial manager of our company and has an easy confidence about him. His beautiful black skin gleams with health and every time he walks past me, my gaze is drawn to his perfectly sculpted buttocks. It makes me gooey inside.

I couldn't resist, "Ok Beth, I'm in."

She winked at me, "I bet you wish Mike were in, but don't worry I know he's interested."

Friday after work I ran myself a hot bath poured in some bubbles and just laid and relaxed for twenty minutes getting hornier all the time. I tried to imagine what Mike looked like naked, those beautiful pecs, his nipples were always obviously visible through his shirt, and a ripped abdomen I thought. And then I started to wonder about his cock, how big would it be? I'd only ever seen a naked black man in a porno film before, were they all that well made? I played with myself a bit and my clitoris swelled and started to throb; better get dressed, I thought, before I start masturbating too seriously -- save it for Mike.

After I'd dried myself I slipped into my favourite little red thong, pulled on a tight pair of blue jeans and a backless halter-top that lets my tits bounce. I love the stares I get; I completed the ensemble with a pair of black leather high-heeled shoes, grabbed my purse and keys and headed for the party, already high on the expectations of my first black dong.

Beth answered the door, "Hi Terri, Mikes already here. He's over at the bar having a drink, why don't you go say hello?"

I glanced over; Mike was facing away from the door so he didn't see me staring at the muscles in his back as they danced beneath his silky shirt.

I felt that old familiar heat in my pleasure zone. "It's now or never," I thought.

I squeezed my way to the bar near Mike and ordered a vodka and orange juice. "Hey Terri," shouted Mike grinning, "come on over here, it's time we got to know each other a little better."

I couldn't resist the gleaming smile and squeezed my way through the crowd, I had to brush past quite a few of the other guys who laughed when they felt my taught nipples through the flimsy material of my top. They also caught Mike's attention "Wow," he said, "you sure are looking pretty tonight."

His grin grew even wider when he caught me inadvertently sizing up his crotch, his pants bulged and I was sure I could make out the shape of his cock beneath the sheen of his trousers. "This is getting interesting. He's well made," I mused, while trying to catch my breath and stop the flush in my cheeks from becoming too obvious.

We made some small talk and finished our drinks, then, before I knew it, Mike took me by the hand and started leading me upstairs to one of the bedrooms. I almost swooned at his touch. I was starting to get really wet know and noticed the bulge in his pants was swelling visibly; we were both quite obviously in need of some frenzied fornication.

I walked over to the bed while Mike locked the door. Suddenly I felt his arms around my bare midriff and he was kissing my neck and shoulders. "Take off my pants," I gasped, "we can kiss and cuddle later."

He undid the button on my jeans, pulled down my zipper and then he started to slide them off me. My back was towards him; I wiggled my ass and bent over as I felt the denims slide down my legs.

He bent me further over till my face was resting on the bed and my ass was well and truly accessible. He slid the string of my thong to one side and my hands inadvertently clenched the duvet when I felt the heat of his tongue probe my anus. He was obviously an expert and I melted while getting one of the best rim jobs of my life. Then he pulled my cheeks apart and started eating out my pussy. I let out a moan when I felt his tongue entering me, he quickly found my swollen clitoris and flick licked it into frenzy.

His agile tongue drove me crazy for the next five minutes as he probed the crevices between my legs in ways that had my temperature soaring into the red zone. Then he caught me by surprise, he suddenly gave me a stingy little slap on the buttocks and sayingA, "Come on now, you're butt naked getting your ass licked and I'm still fully dressed."

"Right Terri," I thought, "it's time to free Willy and see what this man is made of."

He had already taken off his shoes and socks so I undid his shirt buttons and slipped it off him. His chest looked magnificent, big proud nipples adorned his rock hard pecs and his stomach rippled. I undid his pants and he slid out of them and tossed them to one side standing in front of me in a pair of boxers that was having difficulty containing his manhood. I slipped my fingers under the elastic waistband and eased them down. His cock sprang free, "Oooh - he's enormous and circumcised," the thoughts registered in my one-track mind. "The shaft must be at least nine inches and the head is the size of a juicy plum." I pulled his boxers lower to reveal a very heavy looking pair of balls. When I cupped them in my hands they felt full. I looked up at him, his eyes twinkled as he nodded and asked, "Are you ready to take a big deposit tonight, little Miss Sperm Bank?"

I pushed him down on the bed and grabbed hold of the big black snake, I giggled when I found that my fingers barely closed around the thick pole. The head of his cock felt smooth as I ran my tongue over it; he groaned with pleasure when I rubbed the swollen tip against the roof of my mouth while I let my tongue circle the deep ridge. His cock tasted musky, it was such a turn-on.

"Now it's your turn to gasp," I said to myself, as I spread the little slit with my fingers and gave it the same treatment I'd been receiving on my clit and asshole moments earlier. He drew in his breath sharply when I combined this with some firm masturbating of his shaft.

"Enough," he moaned, "get on your hands and knees. You're going to get your first taste from behind." The words were music to my ears.

I love everything about doggy style, particularly getting into position. There is something just so sexy about crouching in anticipation with your back arched, your bare bottom in the air and knowing the stud with the stiff cock behind you has a great view of both your holes. It drives me wild, so I quickly obliged. I also love the feeling of the cool air that always seems to circulate around my overheated orifices. I think Mike sensed this because before I knew it his head was between my legs and the little breaths of air he blew onto my inflamed clitoris had me in ecstasy.

Then he was on his knees behind me, one of his hands gently spread me open and he used the other to lube me up with some saliva; I doubted that I needed it. I felt the head of his cock press up against my manhole and very slowly he entered me. I closed my eyes as he began to pump with those strong thighs; he was so big and thick that my g-spot was constantly stimulated, but it was particularly intense when the head rubbed over it. I felt myself building towards a vaginal climax as he began to thrust harder and faster, grunting as he did so. My tits were swinging and my cheek was sliding back and forth over the duvet, I was starting to lose control.

He was an expert lover, and sensing how close I was to cumming he teased me by easing his tool out of my pussy and rolling over on his back. "Get on top of me," he whispered, "I want to look in your eyes when you cum."

I was quickly astride him, grabbing his wet cock frantically. The head slid easily into my hole now and I sank down against his belly taking the length of his shaft inside me. And then I started to ride him like a bull. I'd never felt such deep penetration before and the different sensations I could invoke in my pussy just by changing the angle slightly were exquisite.

When Mike sensed I was about to pop he put his arms around me and pulled my head down onto his chest. He took over completely and began to thrust really hard and fast, as I teetered on the brink. Finally, I could take no more, and I felt myself contract around his cock as the first waves broke, and I screamed his name. He heightened the pleasure for me by giving my ear a tongue job while my pussy quivered like a jelly around his hot thick rod.

"That's number one." He said it so confidently I was sure I was in for my first multi-orgasmic sexual experience. "Now roll over on your back with your knees behind your ears, it's time for me to get in the saddle."

I always make up nicknames for the penises in my collection. "Sir Lancelot," I thought, "ride me long and ride me hard." It was all my sex-numbed brain could come up with.

When I was in position he got between my legs and I felt him fiddling with his cock as he searched for my entrance. I reached down and grabbed him and sighed as he slid it into me again.

I moaned as he started to hump me with his balls slapping against my ass; he angled his shaft skilfully so that it rubbed continually against my clit as pumped. I felt myself building again only this time I knew it was going to be a clitoral orgasm. I sensed urgency in Mike too now, he was breathing heavily and his eyes were beginning to glaze.

I begged him not to cum inside me as I wanted to take his hot load on my face. He was the perfect gentleman and immediately pulled out and started giving me head. I was jelly again as I held him by the ears and felt my clitoris explode in a series of brightly coloured lights.

Then he was on top of me again fucking me between my tits, "It's my turn now he grunted."

"Come on baby I want your hot load all over my face," I said as I watched his big black cock head appearing and disappearing between my breasts. It was all the encouragement he needed. The next thing I knew he was exploding in a succession of powerful ejaculations and I was getting covered in his thick white jizz. I'd never seen so much sperm squirting before and it turned my face and hair into a delightfully sticky mess. When he was finished there was cum everywhere including a strand that was dangling from his cock. I took the big head in my mouth again and licked him clean and then milked the shaft until I'd sucked him dry.

We were lying cuddled together enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies and laughing at the disarray our lovemaking had produced, when a knock on the door startled us.

It was Beth, "C'mon Terri times up, other people also need to get laid tonight you know."

Forgetting what a sight I looked I unlocked the door and opened it a fraction, "You can't use the room now Beth. My God, the whole place is drenched in cum."

Beth pushed open the door and laughed when she saw us, "Mike must be some stud and a crack shot too, you've got cum up your nose and everywhere, you can hardly walk, and there's pussy juice running down your legs."

"I know," I said. "I've just cum twice and they were the two most intense orgasms of my life, and when Mike came he just shot it everywhere."

"You little slut," laughed Beth. "OK I'll give you guys five minutes to get cleaned up and dressed, but don't worry about trying to get the cum off the ceiling. I intend to have my man for this evening blowing a wad that will make you two look like something out of Mary Poppins."

Terri69
Terri69
5 Followers