Sir Peter Renton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers

"Peter...," I whispered, shocked, almost speechless by his admission, "that's...!"

"Straight from my heart, Jill," he admitted. "Straight from my heart."

Just then, the elevator opened, revealing Matt leaning against the back wall, his hands entangled in a head of blonde tresses crouched in front of him, bobbing enthusiastically.

I guess my sudden gasp alerted Peter because he turned and looked.

"Well, that's not something a father will ever unsee," he said laconically.

Matt's hips were suddenly driving powerfully into the girl while she held his thighs, drinking him down. With a giggle, she dragged him out of the elevator and then stopped to tug his zipper back up. The two of them almost skipped across the lobby, holding hands.

Matt held her chair and seated her before coming to sit by me. Watching the two of them, they could barely keep their eyes off each other. I don't think Peter or myself were even in the room. They were so besotted with each other. I knew then I'd destroyed my marriage.

While I was busy falling into Peter's arms, a waif of a girl had found the door to my marriage open, walked in and captured my husband's heart.

"A Caribbean cruise, you say!"

Peter smiled.

***********

Epilogue

Two warm titties surrounded my head, the nipples teasing my ear lobes. I put my coffee down on the table. "I want them for permanent earmuffs," I demanded, turning to try and capture a nipple. Like her dad, she'd been raised in naturism, and nudity was her constant choice. I loved it. My motor was always running, and I couldn't keep my hands off her.

Carly slammed a newspaper down on the table in front of me. Then, she parked herself on my lap.

"Do you think THIS is going to make Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving awkward for Persephone?"

"WE are NOT naming our child Persephone! The kids will tease her." I knew she was kidding, but our future daughter was a developing bulge in her belly.

I scanned the society article. "Fuuuucccckkkkk!" They'd done it. Gotten married. After our divorce, Peter and Jill had been in the society newspaper columns for the last couple of years, popping up all over the place as they toured the world.

"You realize she's now your Ex AND your mother-in-law. She's my stepmother, Mother to my half-sibling and step-grandparent to Persephone. What the fuck do we call her?

"We're not naming our kid Persephone...your half-sibling?" What had I missed?

"Didn't you notice her belly bulging? Dad knocked her up!"

I frowned. "I thought he had the snip."

"So did I."

I looked over the accompanying pictures. There in the crowd behind the happy couple was Noah's beaming face with his hand on Jill's shoulder.

Noo! She couldn't have. I remembered how crazy hot she was for that fantasy of hers.

"Maybe not a half-sibling," I told Carly.

The End

© Copyright Gordo12 2022

Please take a minute to vote and comment. It's the only payment we get. Also, the favourite button is under-used at this site.

gordo12
gordo12
807 Followers