Sir Punishes Jessica

Story Info
Devon must punish Jessica again.
2.3k words
4.2
33.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmokinJ
SmokinJ
16 Followers

I heard the loud engine from Devon's truck arrive in our driveway. Oh shit! Devon had told me to make sure the house was clean before he came home. I scrambled off the couch onto my feet, to at least give the allusion that I had been cleaning. The distinct sound of the key entering the door and the door knob turning, sent me into overdrive.

Devon glanced over and saw me furiously cleaning the living room and the look on his face instantly changed. He angrily threw his keys on table and headed for our bedroom with long heavy strides. I didn't dare say a word, for fear of his response. As soon as the bedroom door was shut I silently cursed myself for procrastinating and disappointing Him.

A few minutes later Devon reemerged from the bedroom and headed straight towards me. His walk had somehow changed, seeming more assertive and powerful then ever, and at 5'0 he towered me. His facial expression had changed from angry to mostly calm with a slight smirk. These things both scared and aroused me. He then grabbed me by the hair, yanking me through the living room, down the hall, and threw me into our bedroom.

I took a look around our room to notice the few changes he had made, I knew I was in for it. Devon had many toys displayed on the desk; rope, handcuffs, a gag, a large vibrator, and a flogger. I saw him smiling at the look on my face; I wasn't sure if he was really going to use all the toys, or just wanted me to fidget under the thought of it. With his dominant attitude and all these toys, I was starting to get a little frightened but I could feel the wet spot on my panties growing and pressing against the lips of my pussy.

He slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them past my hips and down my legs lightly grazing my pussy, until he removed them completely. Then grabbed at the bottom of my shirt, which caused an automatic response for me to raise my arms. I felt the soft cotton lightly brush my small hard nipples bringing forth a small sigh from me. Devon was undressing me slowly, increasing the anticipation, just as he had planned. Next he removed my black lace bra by holding me close and unclasping it from the back, letting it fall to the floor and releasing my ample C-cup breasts. He took his time with my matching panties before removing them. Letting his hands roam from the small V in the front to my ass, which he squeezed gently, then pealing them off to reveal the wet spot he had created.

He stared at me a moment before saying, "You're beautiful Jessica. Now, get on the bed. On all fours with your knees on the edge."

After I got into position he placed a pillow in front of me and underneath my abdomen. Warily, I placed my head onto the pillow in front of me awaiting what was to come. Devon then grabbed the rope and told me to grab onto my thighs. I again, did as I was told. As he began tying my hands and wrists to my thighs I really began to worry, what was he going to do to me? But more than that, with every moment he was tying me I could feel my control slowly slipping away, and Devon's dominance and ownership growing. I knew I was his to do with as he pleased, and I loved every moment of it.

Once he had secured the rope, he stepped away admiring his handiwork.

My sexy long brown hair flowing down my back, almost reaching my ass, that is just so damn grabbable. My bright green eyes filled with lust and a hint of fear, just the way you like it. My slender body and nice round ass, complemented by my tan skin, aimed up towards your cock. My small freshly shaved pussy, that looked delicious enough to eat.

"Just the way I want you, vulnerable with your little ass and pussy on display for me." Smack. The slight sting from his hand both shocked and excited me, causing me to let out a low moan.

"You know, you've been a very bad girl. Talking back to Me and arguing with Me the other day at the restaurant. And now this, deliberately disobeying me, you must be asking for another punishment. Here's what's going to happen since you did not do as I asked; I'm going to spank your little ass until you learn your lesson. Now because you've been such a little bitch lately, you're going to get 10 from my hand and 10 from the flogger, and if I hear one noise you're going to get a little surprise. Understand slave?" Smack.

"Y-yes Sir."

I knew Devon was going to try and break me so I would make a noise and would have no choice but to find out what his surprise is. Although I feared his surprise, the thought of it made my wetness dribble between my thighs.

Devon must have noticed this because his fingers found my pussy and teased me for a moment before saying, "Your pussy's already dripping for Me My darling. You're enjoying this much too much."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. The first three from his hand stung but didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought they would, but I knew Devon wasn't trying his hardest yet.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. The next three really started to make my ass sting and it was becoming almost impossible to not cry out and beg for him to stop. Even though my pussy wanted him to continue. My pussy was continually getting wetter from the thought of Devon punishing me, causing my body to ache in need of having Devon's cock deep inside me.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. Still not having said a word yet Devon began to spank me even harder, and on the last smack from his hand he finally got what he wanted...

"Ouuuuch!"

"Too bad Jess, I really thought you could make it. Now you get to see my big surprise."

My ass was still stinging but I could hear Devon walk towards the desk and open a drawer. I heard a click of a lid and soon felt a cool gel being squirted between the crack of my ass. Devon's finger started circling my rosebud, making me moan in pleasure. The tip of his finger then entered my ass, which immediately made me squirm a little.

"Relax My dear slave, you will like My surprise, I promise."

His fingers then traveled to my pussy and roamed between my lips feeling the wetness.

"You really do like being treated like My little slut and being punished, don't you?"

"Very much Sir."

"Good. Now be still and silent."

Devon then circled my clit a few times with the tip of his finger before moving it back to my rosebud. His finger slowly started to enter my ass up to the first knuckle and then the second, lubricating the inside and outside of my tight hole for what was to come.

Since Devon and I hadn't done very much anal play, one of his fingers really stretched my ass. Usually this would have felt uncomfortable, but I was so turned on by this point from the need of his cock, that I would have let him do anything to me. Being tied up also gave me no other choice.

Devon then removed his finger completely from my ass, and started to reenter with two fingers. This really stretched my tight hole and I knew Devon could feel the tight muscle working to accommodate his fingers. Oddly enough I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter every second Devon was fingering my ass. Without warning Devon quickly removed both of his fingers and I felt something cold and smooth start to enter my ass.

"Relax baby, this is a small but plug and I know you will like this inside you while my cock is buried deep in that tight pussy of Mine."

Slowly the butt plug started to fill my ass, it felt larger then Devon's two fingers but after a few moments the largest part was inside me and my muscle closed around the base. Devon was right, it wasn't too big and I really enjoyed the feeling of it in my ass.

"You look so hot tied up with a plug in your ass slut. Now for the rest of your punishment with the flogger."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. The first five were fast but light strokes, but I could feel each piece of leather of the flogger stinging my ass. These light strokes extremely turned me on, which made me thrust back to meet his strokes. The slight sting mixed with pleasure could drive me crazy.

I knew Devon was going to make the last five really count.

"Are you ready for the last five My slave?"

"Y-y-yes Sir."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. The last five stung my already sore ass almost causing welts causing me to cry out. Still on my knees on the edge of the bed tied up, I heard Devon unzip his pants and undress himself; a moment later I felt the head of Devon's cock rub against my pussy and tease my clit. The head just barely slipped in my tight hole making me moan; Devon always loved to torture me this way.

"Aren't you going to thank Me for your punishment slut?"

"Thank you for punishing me Sir."

"You're such a good girl slave and you took your punishment just as I thought you would, you deserve my cock since your pussy is so hot and dripping wet... but first you have to beg."

I wanted his 8 inch cock more then anything, and begging wasn't going to stop me from getting it. "Please Sir fuck me with your big cock."

"How bad do you want it slut?"

"I need your cock Sir. My pussy is aching and I want to cum so badly. Please Sir, fuck your slut."

"I'm not so sure you deserve it just yet slave."

Just then Devon withdrew the head of his cock from my opening, moved to the opposite side of the bed, grabbed a fist full of my hair, and aimed my mouth at his erect cock and commanded, "Open slut."

I of course, obeyed.

This gave me the chance to see Devon's now naked body. Did I forget to mention just how sexy this man is? 6'2 with strong muscular arms and legs, a slender body but with clearly visible abdominal muscles and pecks. His orange tinted hair made his beautiful light blue eyes stand out even more. That oh so attractive strong jaw, with a very sexy short beard to go along with it. There was hair from the top of his belly button traveling down in a line to the hair above his cock. And his cock! A full eight inches and almost too thick for me to wrap my hands around.

Devon first was gentle; allowing me to get his dick all slick and wet with my tongue, but soon his patience wore out and he began fucking my mouth without reserve.

Although I could take most of Devon's cock, he knew my limits and would fuck my mouth almost until I was about to gag then pull out for a moment to let me catch my breath.

Soon his cock was slobbery with my saliva and he removed it from my mouth, moved back to behind me, and began teasing my pussy again; occasionally nudging the butt plug still inside my ass.

"Mmm, sucking my dick got you even wetter my little cock sucker. I think My little pussy deserves to be fucked now."

With one long stroke his 8 inches sunk deep inside me, until I felt the little hairs from his balls tickling my pussy, making me scream out in bliss. Devon's hips were hitting my sore ass and thighs were he had earlier administered my punishment, creating enjoyable pain. I could feel Devon's cock hitting the deepest part inside me, rendering slight pain and great pleasure. I loved the feeling of Devon's cock buried deep inside me, thrusting until I thought I couldn't take anymore.

Once Devon really started pounding me from behind, I began meeting his thrust with my own, as best as I could given my restraints. This created an even faster tempo that made Devon groan with pleasure. I felt unbelievably stretched with the butt plug still in my ass; but his pace never slowed. If Devon continued to fuck me with his thick hard cock I knew I was going to need to cum soon.

"Please Sir, may I cum? I don't think I can wait any longer."

"No, You will wait as long as I tell you too."

My pussy was aching and wanting to cum even more with every word he said. His deep voice whispering a stern command made me shiver and did something to me that no other man ever could.

"Oh please fuck me hard Sir, just like that."

Devon then whispered into my ear, "That's it, tell me what a slut you are and how much you love My dick fucking you."

"I'm Your little slut, and only yours. Your big cock feels so good inside me, please allow me to cum soon."

"You may cum now My love."

I felt my orgasm start to build, when Devon then pulled out the butt plug, triggering my orgasm. I could feel my muscles tightening on Devon's cock, and soon my wetness flooded onto his cock and down my legs.

"That's My good girl. I'm going to cum now baby."

There's nothing like your Master calling you a good girl...

I could feel Devon's pace quicken before he quickly withdrew his cock and spurted his warm cum on my ass. I was glad that he was still willing to give it to me after I had disobeyed Him.

"I love you My pet. Are you going to obey Me from now on?"

"Of course Master. I love you too."

SmokinJ
SmokinJ
16 Followers