Sir, The Neighbour Made Me!

Story Info
Old Eric finally takes his teasing neighbour.
3.4k words
4.29
119.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, of course.

It contains Reluctance, Older man/younger woman and some voyeurism.

I hemmed and hawed about putting this in the non-consent section. I am still not sure it doesn't belong there...enjoyxxx

Dear Sir

As per your instructions, I have spent the day taking pictures and filming nasty little vids on my cellphone. I think you'll love them – I took loads of shots of my big, nut-brown breasts, gleaming with oil. I also stuffed that pink dildo between the shiny globes. I thought it stood out really well against my skin, and would help you imagine fucking my huge dark breasts...

I got a good short vid of my massive boobs bouncing up and down, and right out of my tight, see-through top. I made sure I moaned and squealed real loud when I taped that – I wanted to make your cock really hard...and there is also one where I am teasing my spread open pussy with my white man's 'cock'. You can see my long, sleek and oiled legs spread up by my shoulders and tied up. Best of all, you can see my pink inner lips dripping with sweet white cream...

You know, I have a next door neighbour, an older man called Eric. He and his wife Betty are retired, and he spends most of his time in his garden or 'pottering around' in his shed. Thing is, this gives him an unobstructed view into my bedroom and frontroom. I always seem to see him looking up into my windows. I used to make a point of catching his eye, thinking that might embarass him into looking away. Instead, he would wave cheerfully at me, and keep on looking.

I've finally worked out that as his house shares a wall with mine (bloomin' terraced houses!), he can hear a lot of what goes on in my house. Including when my shower is running. I noticed that whenever I finished a shower and went into my bedroom, there he was, in his garden, looking right into my bedroom. I don't like curtains, I like the sun on my skin and walk around naked in the house quite a lot. I feel like it is just letting him win if I hide behind curtains. Why can't he be polite and discreet like most english retired gentlemen. Sometimes, I like to do my morning exercises naked. I alternate jogging in place with long stretches. Normally tits as big as mine need to be held down with a pretty sturdy sports bra, but since I was in the privacy of my own home, I didn't mind a bit of a titty shaking. I kind of liked it, as a matter of fact. It seems that Eric did as well – I could see his silhouette through the window of his shed as I stretched my leg over me head to loosen my hamstrings (free cunt shot) or jumped up and down to limber up (breasts bouncing wildly). I would also bend at the waist to touch my toes and warm-up by back muscles (nice long view of my rounded ass, and exposed cunt). I could never tell, but I imagined him watching me from his little shed, moaning quietly so no-one could hear, tugging feverishly at his great dripping old man's cock.

Once, I went outside to smoke while he was in his yard. I sat down on my garden chair to smoke and have a quick 'over the fence' chat with my neighbour. He is a keen gardener, and when I asked for some advice, he stepped over the fence between our gardens and got on his knees to show me which of the weird green things were weeds. As I sat there, I noticed that his eyes were no longer exclusively fastened on my fat tits. His voice shook as he tried to be 'casual' telling me stuff I really wasn't interested in about plants and trees and shit. He was on his knees in front of me, and I could see he was trying to see up my robe ( I was just about to jump into the shower). While he talked, I slowly let my thighs relax, spreading my knees apart. His voice really started to shake, and finally stopped. He just sat there, on his knees, staring at my open black pussy. I stubbed out my cigarette and cleared my throat. This seemed to snap him out of his trance and he looked up at my grinning face. I got up and tossed a 'catch you later' over my shoulder as I went into my house. Of course, he pretty much saw me whenever he had a mind to peer into my house from his garden, but what's the difference. I pretty much saw him as 'tame' – as far as I was concerned I could keep him at arms length while still giving the old bastard a few thrills.

I mention Eric because as I was getting ready for my photoshoot after my shower, he was standing in his garden, yet again. It is so cold outside, I don't check for him as often, so I had already started rubbing lotion into my naked body before I saw him. I glared at him. He just smiled and waved. I felt my heartbeat speed up as I deliberately continued to rub cocoa butter over my arms and my massive titties. I turned around and continued to massage cocoa butter into my firm buttocks. I slapped them a few times when I was done - it makes them shake and with the added shimmer of the cocoa butter, my dark skin looked spectacular. I bent over to do my legs and feet, making sure that my ass was pressed right up to the window. I was laughing to myself, thinking that dirty old man was probably so shocked that he had already run back into his house. I turned around and looked outside. He was still there, and he had a funny look on his face. As I stared at him, he jumped the fence dividing our yards, walked the few steps to my back door and started knocking loudly.

I was surprised and a little scared - maybe I'd gotten him mad! I grabbed the first thing I could find (a white silk short robe), and draped it around my glistening body as I ran down the stairs. Damn, just as I was opening the door, I realised that it was sticking to my still damp nipples, ass and curves. Never mind, I thought grimly. I would just open the door a crack-

Ernie pushed hard at the door as soon as I opened it, and he is much bigger and stronger than me, so i was squashed against the wall as he breezed past me.

"Brrr. It was getting cold out there!" He exclaimed cheerily, as if nothing was wrong. I stared at him as he walked confidently through to my front room. I guess he knew his way around my house!

"Thing is Eric," I pulled my almost transparent white robe closer around me and glanced outside again. His wife's car was gone. Damn. No wonder he felt so safe. I followed him into my own front room.

"Thing is Eric", I said, "this is not a good time...why don't you come over for a cup of tea later?" I was almost begging him to leave, he made me feel so nervous all of a sudden.

Suddenly he smiled.

"Of course love - the wife will be visiting her mam tonight - I will come by around 8?"

"Oh, but," I stammered, "I-I - I'm not sure....I mean...I'll be alone...I..."

His smile turned into a grin, and he walked past me to the door. As he brushed past, he gave me oily buttocks a good hard squeeze through my short robe.

"Eric!" I squealed.

Eric just grinned again, and let himself out.

When did he grow a pair? I wondered to myself.

I ran back upstairs and took naughty pictures of my tits and pussy. It was hard because I used my cell phone and it was hard to get the 'composition' right. I wanted some nice shots of me bent over, stretching my asscheeks apart, displaying my hot, wet pussy to the camera. Well, I only have two hands so, I couldn't. I shot the films and was going over the results when Eric knocked on my door again. I got up to let him in, still trying to work out how I was going to send these naughty images to you.

I invited Eric in, and offered him a cup of tea. Oh, well, I thought. I can be a bit of a prick-tease at times. And he seemed ok, so I let what happened earlier go.

As we were sitting chatting in the kitchen (I was thinking that with luck he would be out of my house in about 15 mins, with nothing but the thrill of having actually sat down with me face to face to add to his meager life.)

"More tea?" I asked him when the conversation ground to a halt.

"Yes please, and I would love some more of those biscuits." How civilized.

I was getting bored of this, so I decided to shake things up a bit.

"By the way, Eric, I just took a bunch of pictures today. I also shot some film to send to my...well my Daddy" I winked at him.

"I just wanted some input from you. Do you think he will like them?"

I sat down next to him and held my phone's screen up to his face. I had my tits pressed against his arm so we both could see into the screen at the same time. His hand settled on my thigh as I went through the pictures, asking him if he thought the resolution was high enough - could you see my cuntlips? Also do my big round boobs look nice? Since it was my first time, I wasn't sure I had done it right, I told him.

When I showed him the clip of me bouncing my enormous tits around and right out of a little gold crochet shirt, I heard him clear his throat and shift around in his seat.

Finally Eric turned to me and said,

"I don't believe that is really you."

I was shocked. I was also annoyed.

"Of course it's me," I snapped. I regretted wasting my time giving this idiot what should have been the treat of a life time.

"It's just, I can't see your face..."

"I told you, I don't want to have my face in the pictures bec-"

"And I'm sure your Daddy will feel the same," he continued as if I hadn't spoken. He then asked me to prove it was me. He said if I just got into the same position as some of the shots, he could compare them and then he would believe me. I was still upset that he thought I was a cheat or liar, so I agreed.

I started with the one of me cradling a dildo between my warm brown breasts. I also showed him how I had gotten into position with my legs spread wide and with this same fake white man's 'cock' pointing to my pussy. I was still fully clothed so I thought I was pretty safe.

He said that it wasn't good enough. I was wearing tight leggings and a short belly top, but he said that he couldn't tell if it was me because I wasn't as covered up as that in the pictures; also the background in the pictures was different.

By now I was totally exasperated. I took him upstairs to my bedroom where I still had my 'set' in place and showed him. He walked towards it and knelt beside the furcoat I had used for one of the shots. I also showed him the see-through top. I even showed him the other clothes and props and panties which I hadn't been able to use because I had to take the pictures myself.

Eric picked up a pair of almost shredded denim micro-shorts. He turned to me and said,

"Is this your cum, all over these shorts?"

Suddenly I felt embarassed. He wasn't supposed to be in here, I thought, But I still felt like he was in total control. Why had I thought he was a harmless, if dirty old man that I could control?

"I asked you a question!" He shouted.

I jumped and said,"Yes!"

He put the crotch to his face and breathed in deeply.

"Mmmm. Nice cunt." he murmured.

"What!" I was shocked.

"Nothing. Why don't you try on what you were wearing in the photos and in the movies? That way I will really know that you aren't trying to trick your nice Daddy. Sometimes little whores like you think they know it all. They're just desperate for a real man's hard cock. They need someone who isn't scared to take control. Now do as I say!"

I quickly started removing my clothes - I was too scared to ask him to leave the room.

"Make sure you rub that stuff on your skin. The stuff that makes your skin shine like those black girls in Destiny's child."

I sighed and made sure I rubbed cocoa butter into my arms, breasts, ass and thighs. As I massaged my body, Eric watched greedily, as always. This time though, he was in my house, and he was calling the shots. I shivered as more wetness poured out of my cunt onto my thighs.

Once I was oiled, Eric selected the 'stripper' dress for me to wear, with a turquoise push-up victoria's secret bra and turquoise heels. He had me lie back with my knees spread apart while he said he had to compare this with the shot on my camera. He then placed my 'white man's cock' in between my breasts. he stroked it around my nipples and started to push it into my springy titflesh, over and over. I dared to look up - his eyes were glazed, his mouth slack, open and almost dazed.

Eric told me that I had forgotten to rub lotion on my cunt - it looked much shinier on my cameraphone. I thought he might have been exageratting, but I reached for the lotion anyway.

"I'll do it." Eric's gnarled and hard hands snatched the tube right out from under my fingers. Next thing I knew, he had knelt in between my thighs and was pressing my knees even further apart. Luckily I am very flexible, or I might have gotten sore!

Still, I wasn't sure where Ernie was going with this. I watched as he greased both hands until they were dripping with warm cocao butter. He placed his hands on my exposed cunt mound and started rubbing. His fat fingers pushed into my slick folds and he sent two fingers straight up my cunt. This made me arch my back in surprise! Suddenly he was licking my tight nipples with his nasty old tongue. This shocked me into the realisation that old Eric's hands were all over my wet little snatch (he even had one finger trying to probe around my asshole which I hate!) I pushed him away -

"Enough,"I cried.

Eric sat bakc on his haunches, and he had that look on his face that I couldn't read, the one he has on when he is watching me from his back yard.

I was amazed when he said to me: "I am still not convinced that is you!" I told him that I couldn't think wht more proof he wanted. In fact, I was beginnning to wonder if he was just trying to take advantage of me.

When I said this, he said No, that he really cared about me, and just wanted to make sure I treated my daddy right. He said there was one last test.

"What is that?" I asked.

He showed me one of my photos, pulling me onto his lap and holding my cameraphone in front of me. I started rotating my hot and horny pussy on the hard cock pointing up in his lap - I needed some relief, but I hoped he wouldn't notice. I explained that I was just trying to get comfortable.

"Go right ahead," Eric moaned. "Anyway, as you can see in this picture, your pussy is gleaming, it looks wet and hot and open. I can see the cream inside...were you playing with yourself? You nasty slut. Mmmm. You are such a ripe little slut."

I shivered as he insulted me, and I tried to ignore his left hand as it bounced and squeezed and clawed at me, alternating between my jiggling brown jugs and my open pussy. Ernie laid me back onto my little 'set' and asked me to lean back onto some cushions. He asked me to close me eyes and spread my thighs.

"The proof that the wet pussy I see in those shots is actually yours is simple." I heard him kneel between my thighs again, and thought - here we go, another grope. I actually didn't mind too much - my cunt was contracting and throbbing between my legs. Eric was really turning me on, but I hoped he hadn't noticed.

"I know my cock would slide straight up the well-lubricated pussy of the girl in that photo," I felt Eric's powerful hands gripping my thighs, forcing them even wider, "So if I can push it easily into yours-" With that I felt something nudging at my pussylips...but both his hands were on my legs? I snapped my eyes open and looked down - his purple cockhead was pushing into my cunt. I saw the length of his hard white cock sliding into me as Eric said "yessssss, it's sliding right in.....ooooh but its so ..so tight. Fuck. Hot. Fuck your hot cunt."

By now he was slamming into me, pounding into my cunt. His hands clutched at my ass, my thighs and finally stayed on my tits which shook out of his large hands with every thrust.

Looks like I'd been had.

"Eric! Oh! Stop it! OOoh you'r sssoooo nasty" I moaned, pinned under his heavy body, I had no chance of escaping..

"My God. Your cunt is soaked. I am finally fucking your wet, young cunt. oooh, you dirty, dirty little girl. You naught, nasty little bitch. Look at those jiggling titties.mmmmmm."

He slapped hard at my ass, making me scream, which just made him pound his hard, invading old prick into me harder and faster. I could hardly believe what was happening. I could hear the wet squishing noise of a fat cock in a wet pussy and started fucking my hot wet cunt upwards. I couldn't help it. His large belly shook with his mighty thrusts. He started to grunt very loudly especially when he pinched my stiff nipples hard enough to make me gasp and squeal.

"Ooh, you black whore," he grunted, while he savagely dug his fingers into my large, trembling titties.

He kept telling me about his big white cock, about how much he loved fucking my hot black pussy.

"Please stop talking like that," I whimpered. He kept it up, saying that I was his 'black slut' that he was fucking my 'slave pussy'. I felt so demeaned, but as I watched his pale old hands grab my soft ass and lift me up so you could see his long thick cock squish obscenely in and out of my wet pink inner lips.....I...well, I came. I couldn't help but scream, and I felt his hands tighten and his fat cock swell and suddenly he was pumping gallons of hot old man sperm into my clasping and shuddering cunt....

Before he left me, he told me he would be back to help me take better pictures. He seemed so confident that he could now do whatever he wanted. He even told me that next time he wanted me to suck his cock properly.

"What if I won't?" I pouted. I enjoyed playing the naughty little girl.

"Then I'll have to spank that black ass of yours until you beg me to let you kiss my fat white cock," he answered.

My God, I thought to myself. He is going to fuck my brains out whenever he gets a chance. I felt my cunt start to throb and twitch at the thought.