Sir, Yes, Sir!

Story Info
A Marine recruit has a visit to the medics.
5.7k words
4.01
88.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank SexySoBeChick for editing this story. She had a lot of great advice and really helped me develop my story and writing style. Thank you!

Recruit Rau had tried everything to get out of daily drill. He had the physical stamina to withstand the long periods of physical strain and beating from the sun, he just didn't enjoy doing the same thing for hours on end. Unfortunately, his attention span was short, thanks to years of pampering by his mom.

Rau's parents divorced when he was five and he'd spend most of his time with his mom in Los Angeles. But in the summer, he'd spend a few weeks with his father. Rau never really liked his father and grew tired of his constant belittling. One summer, Rau's father began the tradition of forcing Rau to dress like a girl and act like his father's girlfriend. From that first vacation on, the tradition continued and Rau soon grew quite accustomed to the taste of cum.

However, Rau never grew accustomed to his dad's harassment and decided to join the Marine Corps to show his father he wasn't a pussy. His mother freaked out when he enlisted and always had a hard time with it. Rau was in decent shape, so he figured he would do just fine. But the first day of processing shook his rich boy mentality. Rau immediately realized joining the Marine Corps had been a huge mistake. The constant yelling and endless drills quickly became too much for Rau. He decided to make boot camp a little easier for himself and he hatched a scheme to get himself reprieved from drill.

His first attempt to escape drill practice came during the third-week Confidence Course. After completing the course, Rau faked a leg injury. His drill instructors were skeptical, but they sent him to the medics for a check. At medical, they found nothing wrong with him and Rau was sent back to his platoon. When he returned, his drill instructors took advantage of his "healed leg" and ran the entire platoon until they dropped from exhaustion. That night, Rau decided he wanted out of the Corps entirely—not just the drills.

Rau figured the only way to get out of the Marines was to fake a debilitating condition no one would be able to challenge. So two days later, he complained to his drill instructors that he was starting to lose his vision. The drill instructors knew he was faking this farfetched condition, but—as per regulation—they sent him to the medics. Knowing Rau's exam would come back negative for any vision loss, his drill instructors were itching to teach the rich city-boy a much-needed lesson. To Rau's surprise, the medics could and did check his vision and returned him to his platoon with a clean bill of health.

Rau's entire platoon grew more and more annoyed with him and started harassing him in the showers. One time, when a group of recruits caught Rau bending over to pick up his dropped soap, they grabbed him and dry-humped his ass, threatening to rape him if he didn't stop fucking around. Also, the senior drill instructor made Rau stay up at night and clean the entire head with his toothbrush while everyone else slept. Rau still hadn't learned his lesson and grew even more determined to plot his way out of the Corps.

A few days after cleaning the head, Recruit Rau tried once again—in vain—to get out of the Corps by complaining of a fever. He thought it would be easy to fake a fever by using friction. When the medic wasn't looking, Rau planned to vigorously rub his hands together to heat up the thermometer, making it seem he was deathly ill. After lunch, his platoon had some personal time, so he decided to put his plan into action. Rau sauntered up to his senior drill instructor's door and began sharply rapping on the metal.

Knock . . . knock . . . knock!

Rau waited a few minutes without response, then loudly stated, "Sir, Recruit Rau requests permission to speak to the Senior Drill Instructor, sir."

Rau stood impatiently in front of the door and was lifting his hand to knock once again, when a strong commanding voice bellowed, "Come in, and make it quick." Rau quickly entered the small prison-like room and stood nervously at attention in front of Senior Drill Instructor Haring, who looked up from his paperwork and scowled. "What do you want recruit?"

The whole platoon had greatly suffered the senior drill instructor's wrath and Rau knew the power he wielded. Suddenly doubting the wisdom of his plan, Rau quietly stammered, "S-s-sir, this recruit feels feverish and requests permission to see the medics, sir."

"You god damn pussy," Haring screamed, rising to his full 6'5" height, causing Rau to twitch in his boots. Haring loomed above him menacingly but Rau remained staring straight ahead. "You've already seen the medics two times this week. I don't think you have what it takes to make it in my Corps, you rich momma's boy," Haring spouted with all the fire and violence only the Marine Corps could create.

But then Haring's mood seemed to shift and he gave Rau a thorough once-over. "According to regulations," Haring said thoughtfully, losing his earlier malice, "I have to send every medical complaint to the medics, so youwill see the medics tonight on yourown time—not the Corps'. Then, after you get back from medical, youwill come and see me at 2000 hours. Do you understand me,boy?"

There was something in the senior drill instructor's new tone of voice that bothered Rau more than his yelling. It reminded Rau of how his dad sounded when he made him dress up like a girl for the first time. The thought shook Rau to the core.

Still puzzled by Haring's tone of voice Rau hesitated a few seconds before sounding off, "sir, yes, sir."

Haring dismissed Rau, who then sharply turned around and ran back to his polishing.

After a long day of PT and drill practice, the platoon was finally given personal time at 1830. Rau was using his free time to write a letter to his mother, when he looked at his watch and noticed it was 1900. He decided to continue with his plan and ran off to see the medics.

The entire medical staff was getting very tired of rich-boy Rau's feeble attempts to escape drill and were disgusted by the sight of him. The only one who kept the five medics in line was their superior, the senior medical officer. Unfortunately for Rau, he was out golfing for the day, so the medics had the run of the office. When Rau arrived at medical, he was surprised there were no other patients.

The five sergeants were sitting around looking for something to do, when Rau walked in and presented them the perfect escape from their boredom.

Sergeant Bladmeyer, the biggest and rowdiest of the group, saw Rau first and whistled, causing the rest of the sergeants to look Rau's way. "Here's the little bitch now,” Bladmeyer sneered. Uncomfortable being the sole focus of their attention, Rau nervously stood at attention and sounded off, "Sir, Recruit Rau reporting because of a fever, sir."

Bladmeyer and the others laughed nefariously. "Oh, really? We'll just see about that now, won't we? Go behind that curtain and get undressed."

Rau quickly did as ordered and was soon in his skivvies. He had always been comfortable with his body and had often admired it in his mirror at home. He was 6'1" and had gotten down to 185 pounds of pure muscle since beginning boot camp. He knew he looked good and couldn't wait to leave, so he could show his mom his muscular body.

Soon after Rau undressed, Sergeant Bladmeyer came in through the curtain and looked absolutely stunned. "Did I not tell you to strip down, son?"

"Sir, yes, sir," responded the confused recruit.

"Well then why are you still dressed?" he asked impatiently. "Remove your skivvies.Now!"

Rau did as he was told and quickly stripped off his underwear, standing completely naked in front of Sergeant Bladmeyer. Rau thought the request to remove his underwear was unusual, but he was very comfortable being naked in front of other guys. Rau and his buddies used to check each other out all the time in the locker room, so he'd grown accustomed to looks of lust coming from other guys.

"Have you ever had sex, Recruit?"

"Sir, yes, sir."

"I bet you didn't even use a condom," the sergeant sneered. "You know that means I'm going to have to test you for diseases, don't you?"

Confused, Rau started, "Sir, no—"

"As long as you are in this office," Bladmeyer hollered, "you will respond to every question with 'sir, yes, sir.' Now, stand at parade rest."

Rau quickly put his hands behind his back and snapped his feet to shoulder length apart. He realized how open he was and began to feel a little uneasy. Bladmeyer approached Rau and cupped his balls with his left hand, while grabbing his dick with his right hand. Bladmeyer slowly started pulling Rau's balls and yanking his dick until it began to lengthen and harden.

Stunned speechless, Rau couldn't stop his eyes from widening with surprise. No doctor had ever touched him like this before. Even when he received his sports physicals he didn't receive this close of treatment. Rau was even more embarrassed that he actually responded to the sergeant's touch like he would to the midnight strokes of his mom or old girlfriends.

"You are clear of diseases and ready for your temperature check," the sergeant declared. "Now turn around and grab your ankles."

Rau did as he was told, but a wisp of wind on his exposed anus caused him to blurt out, "Sir, this recruit is only here for a temperature check, sir."

"Here in the Marine Corps," Bladmeyer said evenly, "we do everything better than the other services. The other services administer thermometers orally, which is extremely inaccurate, so we in the Corps administer all thermometers rectally. Now, if you are done whining like the little civilian cunt you are, we can begin. Stay in that position until I come back."

"Sir, yes, sir." answered Rau dejectedly. Having his temperature taken rectally would completely ruin his chances to tamper with the temperature reading. He knew he had to find a way to get them to take it orally.

Sergeant Bladmeyer left the small curtained area and went over to the other medical staff. They started talking so quietly that their conversation was completely inaudible to Rau, who was listening intently.

After a few minutes, Rau started getting a little tired of waiting and grabbing his ankles. He hated drills, but this was worse, because he was fully exposed and waiting in an uncomfortable position. He was also bewildered by the "search" for diseases that had just taken place. He was no doctor, but it seemed to him that Sergeant Bladmeyer had gone outside the lines of any simple test. When Rau thought about it though, he didn't really mind. After all, his body hadn't felt anything nice in over three weeks. He just didn't think it was very professional.

After two more minutes of waiting, Rau heard the voices getting closer until they were right outside the curtain. Sergeant Bladmeyer finally threw open the curtain and exposed Rau in all his natural glory. The other four sergeants surrounded Bladmeyer, hooting, hollering, and admiring Rau's bare ass. Rau wanted to get up, but he knew he would be punished if he did.

He thought it was funny that they all seemed to admire his body so much. They were shouting at him like he was a hot woman and it made him feel a little horny hearing all those dirty words they used to describe him.

After they were done commenting on Rau's hardened body, Bladmeyer cleared his throat and declared, "Before we can administer the thermometer, we have to prepare you." Rau then heard a pair of gloves snapping and the other sergeants snickering.

Rau decided he had to try and receive the thermometer orally so he looked behind him and spoke up. “Sir, can this recruit receive the thermometer orally, sir?”

All of the Sergeants even Bladmeyer laughed and made little jokes. Bladmeyer cleared his throat and laughingly told Rau, “You’ll get your chance a little later boy. So just wait your turn.” Rau knew the Sergeants wouldn’t listen to him so he turned his head forward and decided to just go along with the anal temperature check.

Bladmeyer walked up to Rau's upturned ass and told him to relax. His gloved fingers coated with KY, Bladmeyer spread Rau's ass cheeks. Slowly, Bladmeyer moved his fingers up and down Rau's crack until his ass reflexively started pressing against the sergeant's fingers.

Rau began to realize he wasn't getting the usual check-up, but rather some weird form of hazing. While lubing Rau's asshole rim, Bladmeyer chuckled and asked Rau if he was enjoying it.

Remembering Bladmeyer's instructions, Rau replied, "Sir, yes, sir."

"Do you want my fingers in your ass?"

"Sir, yes, sir."

Then Bladmeyer took a little more KY and pushed his fingers hard against Rau's hole, making him jump a little. "Dammit boy, I told you to relax, didn't I?"

"Sir, yes, sir," Rau said weakly, feeling humiliated that the other sergeants were watching this exam.

Bladmeyer slowly worked his fingertips around Rau's ass rim. "You must relax your muscles, boy, or I'll never be able to prepare you for the thermometer." Rau tried to relax but found it difficult. He had never thought he'dever want anything up his ass, but Bladmeyer was teasing his hole so much that Rau almost broke his silence and begged Bladmeyer to stick as many fingers as he could up his ass.

The fingers continued to push at Rau's rim until they finally moved through and gave way to an incredible new sensation. Rau felt his knees weaken, but managed to stay in position, only rocking his ass slightly with the motion of Bladmeyer's probing fingers.

Bladmeyer eased his fingers deeper and deeper into Rau's asshole until he finally reached the prostate, which he rubbed and prodded, causing an instant erection in Rau's semi-hard cock. Bladmeyer and the other sergeants saw this and started laughing out loud, commenting on Rau's nice piece of man meat.

Rau turned beet red and didn't know what to say. He didn't understand why he had an erection.Could his body actually like the treatment it was receiving? He knew he didn't hate the feelings he was experiencing, but he didn't realize he was enjoying himself so much.

Bladmeyer saw his chance and asked Rau, "Are you gay, son? Are you enjoying this? Do you want to feel me inside you?"

At first, Rau warily questioned, "Sir?" But then Bladmeyer reminded Rau of what he had told Rau earlier, so of course, Rau bucked up his courage and answered, "Sir, yes, sir."

Laughingly, Bladmeyer asked Rau, "Do you need a cock after being away from home for so long? I'll bet you used to be daddy's little bitch, didn't you? Well, don't worry, we know how home sick you recruits can get, so we'll make you feel right at home."

The other sergeants seemed to know exactly what Bladmeyer meant and stepped closer towards Rau. Rau knew something bad was going to happen, but he still had a little hope that it was all a joke. He didn't think of himself as gay and would never have let this happen in the real world, but he had his orders. Yes, he used to suck his dad's cock, but he only did it because he had to act like his dad’s girlfriend. As far as Rau was concerned, that didn't make him gay, either. Rau was shocked he'd gotten an erection and began to wonder if enjoying something in his ass did make him gay.

Bladmeyer started sliding his fingers in and out of Rau's asshole faster, applying more KY every few seconds. Bladmeyer and the other sergeants continued to harass Rau verbally, asking him if he was enjoying this and if he wanted a hot load of sperm up his ass. They knew he would say "sir, yes, sir" to whatever they asked, so they took full advantage of it.

After a few minutes of finger fucking Rau's ass, Bladmeyer told the other sergeants they'd have to take over. Bladmeyer said he had to clean off his hand after being in such a dirty little asshole and shoved his fingers into Rau extra hard, one last time. Rau's knees almost buckled when Bladmeyer removed his fingers. Rau had nearly cum during the little finger banging he had received, but Bladmeyer had stopped a few seconds short. While Rau regretted not getting the relief he needed, he was extremely happy that the fingers were out of his ass. Embarrassed and nervous, Rau couldn't fully enjoy anything that was happening to him.

After Bladmeyer left, the nearest sergeant came up to Rau and started massaging his ass cheeks. "You like that, you little shit, don't you? Remind you of all the boys back home?"

Rau once again sounded off, "Sir, yes, sir!"

Then the sergeant smacked Rau's ass, leaving a big red mark. The other sergeants all came closer and began alternately smacking and massaging Rau's ass. Rau was in pain, but he didn't move or yelp. He almost wished they would finger bang him again instead of relentlessly smacking his ass.

They continued smacking his ass for another minute, until Bladmeyer came back and told them it was time to administer the thermometer. Hearing this, all five sergeants unzipped their pants and whipped out their dicks. Rau was terrified and tried to look behind him, but all he could see was five hard dicks being massaged and hardened by five hands. Rau had been relieved they'd stopped smacking his ass, but now he began sweating nervously, dreading getting ass raped by all five of them.

After seeing all those hardened dicks, Rau decided they were going too far, so he stood up and turned around. Loudly he pleaded, "I'm not gay! Please don't do this."

They laughed, told him they didn't believe him, and ordered him to turn around and grab his ankles again. Rau knew they were too strong for him, so he reluctantly complied. Once in position, he looked back and what he saw terrified him. He thought the hazing was okay, but this was insane. He'd never had anything up his ass before—except Bladmeyer's fingers—and now suspected he was going to have five big dicks up his ass. When he had fucked his mom in the ass, he thought she always seemed to like it, but he didn't want it to happen to him.

The closest sergeant walked towards Rau with his big cock in hand. The sergeant got so close to Rau that he felt the sergeant's balls resting against his stinging ass cheeks. The sergeant stepped back a little and began moving his dick up and down Rau's ass crack, slowly and deliberately. Then he spread Rau's cheeks and put a little more pressure into his strokes. After a little while, the sergeant stepped aside and let the other sergeants do the same.

Rau knew he was going to get ass fucked, but he didn't know what to do. He didn't even remember how he'd gotten in this situation. He decided he'd just have to relax and accept it as best he could, so it wouldn't hurt. Rau figured that if he let them do what they wanted they might be easier on him and he might actually enjoy the treatment a little. Rau had prepared himself for penetration, but each sergeant that stepped up only toyed with him and then stepped aside.

After all the sergeants were done toying with Rau's ass, Bladmeyer asked Rau if he'd enjoyed himself.

Without thinking, Rau started to say no, but many hard hands massaging and slapping his ass reminded him how he was told to respond. Through gritted teeth, Rau hissed, "Sir, yes, sir."

Tauntingly, Bladmeyer asked, "Do you wish my fingers had been a cock? Do you want a large cock down your throat? Do you want a load in your face?"

Rau knew it was pointless to resist, but he couldn't stop himself from yelling out once again that he wasn't gay. He even threatened to report the incident to his senior drill instructor.

But Bladmeyer ignored Rau's pleas and began caressing his dick against Rau's ass. Rau squeezed his eyes tight and prayed it all wasn't really happening.

12