Sire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,064 Followers

With his free hand, Dave gripped the back of Jessica's neck and pulled her close, taking a fat nipple in his mouth, biting with his sharp teeth and rolling and lapping at it with his tongue. He pulled at teat on her body and then gripped her tight, smooth ass with both hands, slamming her down hard, again and again while sucking on her nipple. Jessica's nails dug into the bedsheets and she felt herself opening more and more until the orgasm stormed through her body.

Jessica howled silently, tearing strips from the bed sheets. Hairs stood along her spine and fur began to sprout to join them, lifting in a line between her shoulderblades down to her ass. Her step-father's cum spurted from her furry, swollen pussy lips as they clenched again and again. She arched her back and her bottom two teats dragged along the hair along Dave's body, making her shudder.

With a growl and a twist, Dave shoved Jessica down to her belly, his red, pointed wolf's cock dripping with cum. Jessica eagerly raised her hips for him but an incredibly strong hand clamped around his neck, shoving him down to the bed.

Leanna leaned over Dave with a loud, rumbling growl.

"No." She said. "You won't remember this now but I will teach you over time. You are a male. You live for our pleasure. You don't take, you give. If a female wants you to mount her, she will offer herself. You. Do. Not. Take."

Dave struggled beneath the iron grip with a growl but Leanna held him in place.

Jessica rolled to her back, panting from her own orgasm. Her first change mixed with the intense sex left her aching and sore and exhausted. Light fur marked her pale cheeks by the corner of her jaw. Sleep began to settle on her like a blanket and she lapped at her dark lips with half-closed eyes.

"Like this," Leanna finished. Leanna released Dave and knelt on the floor. She raised her hips with a look back at her husband. Her hairy pussy shined in the light with her own need. "Mount me, mate, and fill me with your cubs."

Dave went to his wife and they filled the night with their howls.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,064 Followers
12