Sirens: Asexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Voodoo twisted the dildo, pushing it, driving it. It didn't seem like it would go in, but as if mocking her, Stats felt her body taking it. She clutched the flesh of her inner thighs, hands tight and hard, mouth stretched open, eyes wide, pussy clenching, all of her body opening and shutting, nervous as it gave in.

The dildo went deeper and deeper. Buried itself in her more and more fully, and her body just kept taking it until there was no more. Before Stats knew it, the dildo was embedded in her. She was completely full.

"Voodoo, what... happening...?" Stats' mouth gaped, words happening to come out. She almost couldn't understand what had happened; couldn't quite believe it.

"I'm fucking your ass and you're letting me," Voodoo said. "You took it real easy. It's kinda aesthetic, really. Seeing you stretched around a dildo. Pretty."

Stats was panting, more in shock than in discomfort. She loved it. The heft of being filled. She wiggled about, testing the weight of the dildo filling her. It was like she'd been stretched as far as she could go, right to the breaking point, and hadn't torn. She'd been impaled without dying. The feeling grew and grew, so intense that she nearly passed out.

Seeing her surrender, Voodoo grabbed her hips, used the leverage to thrust hard into her ass. Around the chill of the dildo, Stats felt Voodoo's warm flesh pressing against her thighs. She felt her climax building again. Her vocabulary became only what Voodoo could do to her.

"Oh yes, more, fuck me, fuck my asshole, fuck me deep and hard and never stop!" She reached down between her legs, her cunt embracing the stiff fingers she gave it. She wanted to come. She wanted to come more than she'd ever wanted anything in her entire life. She fingerfucked herself as Voodoo slid the dildo in and out of her ass.

"Fuck you," Voodoo muttered. "Fuck you..." She unstrapped the harness, undid the dildo from around her waist, managed to part with it and kept it thrusting with her hand, into and out of Stats' asshole, now kneeling down behind her to watch it slip back and forth. She kissed Stats' ass. Licked it. Bit it while she fucked it.

With the dildo fucking her asshole, her own fingers in her cunt, it took Stats less than a minute to reach orgasm. Her hips rocked, her head tossed deliriously from side to side as she felt luscious spasms flow up her body, become screams flowing out her throat. She shook and trembled, convulsed and jerked. Her eyes rolled back and her toes clenched. Her body sucked hard at its invaders, testing the denseness of the hard dildo, the length of her penetrating fingers.

"Don't stop!" Stats begged. "Don't stop!"

Voodoo didn't. She liked the noises Stats was making. It was almost like... pain.

She twisted Stats around, over onto her back, pulling her wet hand from her pussy and bringing it to the dildo between her ass cheeks. "Fuck yourself," she ordered Stats, and the woman's chin trembled as she obeyed. Voodoo's slender fingers crawled up every trembling inch of Stats' thighs, cupping themselves to the sides of Stats' hips. Her touch was fervent, skilled, as she neatly positioned Stats to her own liking, then lowered her face to Stats' cunt. She ate greedily as Stats ass-fucked herself.

She had to admit, she liked the taste of Stats' cunt. It had a certain sweetness to it. An acquired taste, to be sure, but if it weren't attached to someone's genitalia, she would've considered it a bit of a treat. Her own sex was beginning to moisten, oddly enough, as if it were being touched when Voodoo hadn't laid a finger on it. She wondered how it would feel to have someone licking it. After all, she had done the same for Stats...

And Stats reveled in every little nuance of her experience, every sensation she got from being sodomized and eaten out. She stroked herself in sync to Voodoo's clever little mouth, so it seemed like the blonde was doing a dozen wonderful things to her body at once. She thought she would come again. She had to come again.

Voodoo's arms and legs were aching from the fucking she was giving Stats. She was about to ask if they could take a break when Stats began to gasp and whimper, one continuous stream of them that seemed to have a life of her own. Her asshole tightened fiercely around the dildo. Her cunt shook against Voodoo's tongue.

"I'm coming!" Stats moaned, somewhat unnecessarily.

Again, her head flew from side to side, her body undulated. Her cunt clutched at Voodoo's kiss, her asshole sucked at the dildo twisting and plunging inside her. Then she slumped back against the mattress, her body full of pleasure, her head full of stars. Of their own accord, her hips fired her pussy against Voodoo's loving face until the fires had died away inside her, dimming to a glowing spark deep in her belly. Then she pulled herself gently away from Voodoo.

The other woman's face was glossy and wet, her smile coy and unconscious. "Not bad," Voodoo husked. She pulled the dildo out of Stats for her. "You're telling me you have trouble finding a date?"

"This isn't usually how I flirt." Stats seemed to collapse deeper and deeper into the mattress. "You know, I'm still a mouth virgin."

"Jesus," Voodoo said as she climbed onto the bed to straddle her face.

***

"Sex is like watching Twelve Years A Slave?" Theresa demanded, her glass of wine now well and truly ignored.

"Well, yeah," Voodoo said. "It was an important experience, I'm glad I went through it so I can understand where this different group of people are coming from, but—I don't think I'll be doing it again. No offense, Stats, but if I orgasm on my own, it's less awkward."

"Is this about the cuddling?" Stats asked, staring pointedly at her own glass of wine.

"It's a little about the cuddling."

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12