Sirens of the Belt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastian kissed her neck causing Aurelia to sigh in bliss as warm tingles rippled and spread through out her body. A small whimper escaped her lips when Bastian brushed along her freshly shaven pussy lips, his warm finger teasing along the slit making it wet with joy.

Bastian smiled as he then pushed Aurelia's silk gown up over her thighs to her hips. He went lower planting scintillating kisses on her exposed stomach. Aurelia's pussy wept and throbbed begging for more attention. Aurelia bucked her hips slightly making Bastian chuckle. His laughter was like trickling water, music to Aurelia's now burning ears.

"I know you're excited," Bastian grinned. "But not yet... Be patient."

Bastian pushed Aurelia's dress up further until he reached just below the swell of her breasts. Aurelia could feel her nipples harden against the fabric. "You need to excite your patron," Bastian continued seeing Aurelia rapt by his kisses and movements.

"Make him wait. Make him beg for it." Bastian revealed one breast, a modest round B-Cup with an erected nipple to make it mouth watering. Bastian clamped onto the brown nipple making Aurelia moan as she felt his rough tongue lick the hard nub.

"I guarantee you'll have him wrapped around your finger," Bastian gently blew on Aurelia's nipple. She bit her lip, closed her eyes, her face in ecstasy. Bastian began to nibble carefully on it causing Aurelia to take a sharp intake of breath. But that softened into a pleasurable moan as Bastian revealed the other breast then performed the same ritual.

"Don't come too early though nor do you want to leave it too long," Bastian noted seeing Aurelia ready to come by just his attention to her breasts. "It's all about taking your time. Sense his needs and respond accordingly. You need to seduce him over and over again. Every time you wake up. When you go about your day. Then at night..."

Aurelia took hold of Bastian's already hard erection. He groaned as she messaged his swollen shaft. She smiled wickedly then Bastian nodded, "Okay okay..."

Bastian pulled the night gown off leaving Aurelia completely naked. Some small white scars on her forearms and her shoulders but Bastian had been with enough Covenant girls to know that most of the penance was on her back. He remembered seeing them on Aurelia that day in the bath. She had less strict parents.

He had seen some girls who's backs were ravaged with scars. A map of their sins made for every man to see once her clothes were off. But Aurelia's scars were light almost barely noticeable in the dim lighting.

Slowly Bastian eased himself into Aurelia who rose her hips to meet him. She was wet but not wet enough that he could slide right in. Bastian took his time, tenderly parting her womanly petals into her warm, damp passage, rolling his hips until he was all the way inside. Aurelia whimpered a little but those whimpers became rapturous moans as Bastian pumped further in.

Aurelia's fingers dug into Bastian's shoulder muscles as she wrapped her legs tighter around his round waist to urge him deeper still. Bastian towered over her looking deep into Aurelia's blue eyes so electric with passion.

Bastian slowed his pace and his student arched her back, singing an erotic moan. He felt her muscles tighten, clamp on his erection as he tried to pull back. He repeated this action to the point where Aurelia was actually milking him.

Aurelia was taught how to use those feminine muscles in some class. Bastian groaned as he felt her muscles tighten then release.

"Good," Bastian groaned. "Very... good." Aurelia pulled Bastian down to her, raking her nails into his muscular shoulder blades.

Aurelia smiled as she felt those muscles tense then relax, her nails sinking into them but not so hard that the skin would break. For an Ashoka Bastian had tough skin. Seeing Constance's fair flesh bruise so easily Aurelia wondered if all Ashoka were weak and soft like her priest father said.

Bastian kissed Aurelia. This time his tongue parted her lips and invaded her mouth. But he had more grace. It was all about the seduction. Even in bed Aurelia began to learn that a courtesan never stopped seducing her patron. Every day must be a fantasy. Uphold that fantasy and you'll be set up for life with a loyal patron.

Bastian could tell when a woman was on the edge. Aurelia's body trembled as she approached that heavenly threshold of an orgasm. He suddenly pulled out to Aurelia's ire.

"What are you doing?" she cried indignantly.

"I told you," Bastian chuckled. "I'm here to teach you in the art of love. You don't bring your lover to orgasm until the very last minute. You need to draw it out."

"But not so long," Aurelia glared as she pushed Bastian down. Now she was on top. Her blue eyes searing into Bastian's laughing honey brown eyes.

"You learn quickly," Bastian placed his hands on Aurelia's thin waist as she began to slowly rock her hips, grinding into his still rigid flesh, the heat of her loins like a fiery furnace. "I can see you going far."

***

12