Siren's Satisfaction

Story Info
F/m Nonconsensual.
1k words
4.23
20.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alina78
alina78
12 Followers

The sailor awakens, instantly on alert for the threat of the siren. His hearts sinks as he realizes he is chained to the ceiling, arms stretched painfully overhead, in the middle of a dark room with stone walls. To his horror, he realizes he has been stripped naked. Without his armor, his human flesh is defenseless against the Siren's cruel claws and teeth.

A low laugh alerts him to her presence. The sound tells him she stands close behind him. He tries to twist to face her, but is held fast by his chains. Dread rushes through him as she moves closer to him, her warm breath grazing the back of his neck. "Do you know why you're here, mortal?" The hairs on his neck raise, and he shudders involuntarily. "Do you know what I want of you?"

The sailor begins to struggle. "Damn you, witch!" he cries as he writhes in his bonds. "Let me go! You'll never break me, I swear it." He chokes with rage and emotion as she slowly circles him, moving into view. She wears a tight corset that is a revealing mix of black leather and green lace, with sleek fishnets and tall black boots. She arches one eyebrow at him as she lightly swings the leather crop she carries in one hand. "Never, you say?"

She is on him in a flash, viciously smacking his thighs and buttocks with her leather crop. He cries out, "Please, no, I'll give you what you want. Tell me what you want!"

She pauses and circles him again, trailing her claws lightly across his chest. "You know what it is I desire. Say it, and you'll be free."

She pauses in front of him, waiting expectantly. The sailor realizes with a rush of shame that his cock has grown hard as a rock. "No," he whispers to himself. Then he looks her in the eye, and firmly, confidently tells her, "No. You'll not have me willingly. I'll never please you. A real man can resist a murdering whore like you. You'll have to kill me first, and-"

"For the love of all things unholy, SHUT UP," she snarls, and kicks his legs apart. She sinks to her knees in front of him and without preamble takes his whole cock into her mouth.

He gasps and grits his teeth, trying to keep a grasp on his sanity against the brutal onslaught of pleasure. No woman has ever dared to do such a thing to him before. She sucks on him hard and mercilessly, using her tongue roughly and baring her teeth. Against his will, the sailor's hips traitorously begin to pump into her mouth. She sinks her claws into his buttocks and pulls him deeper still, increasing her pace until he begins to orgasm violently and spill his seed into her throat.

She cuts him down and he collapses at her feet. When he recovers some time later, he raises his head slowly to see her languorously draped across her bed, her clothes discarded. Her naked body calls to him, and she licks her lips as he begins to crawl towards her, his cock already beginning to stiffen once more.

"Good boy," she croons. "Come here and lick my cunt." He hovers over her, eyes glazed with lust. "On your knees, boy." She looks stern, suddenly. "Do as you're told." He bends and begins to slowly lap at the wetness between her legs. Her head falls back, but she stifles her moans at first. He begins to warm to his task and increases his pace, then slowly inserts one and then two fingers into her. As he curls his fingers up against the wall of her vagina, his tongue working rhythmically at her clitoris, she lets out a gasp and then a throaty moan. Emboldened by this, the sailor sets to work stimulating her from both angles. In a short time, her hips begin to rock and shake, and she roughly grabs his hair and pulls him harder against her. With a few more flicks of his tongue and quick strokes of his fingers, she convulses in front of him.

He expects her to be shattered and still, but she clutches her fingers in his hair and pulls him roughly to the head of the bed. "Now fuck me, you foolish mortal. Make it worth my time."

He doesn't even think of hesitating, but grasps her by the throat with one hand, pushes her legs apart with the other, and shoves himself into the hot, slippery furnace between her legs. She instantly clasps her legs around his waist.

The sailor thinks to torment her, and uses all his restraint to slide himself slowly in and out of her. Her eyelids flutter in pleasure for a moment, then she glares at him balefully. Before he can react, she snatches up her leather crop and brings it down on his buttocks sharply. He gasps and jerks into her forcefully, trying to evade the pain. She simply smiles, and brings the whip down again. She drives him into a frenzy, him pounding into her violently, any thoughts of revenge lost in a haze of lust and pain. She begins to arch her back and writhe beneath him, her pleasure articulated only as an incoherent shriek. As she shakes and begins to orgasm, the muscles of her cunt clamp tightly around the sailor's cock, spasming and squeezing as she convulses wildly. Finally he can stand no more and ejaculates into her, a low moan escaping him as he fills her with his seed. Without missing a beat, she rolls over onto him, quickly cuffing his hands to her bedpost. She kisses him passionately, the echoes of her orgasm still rippling through her body, her cunt still spasming around him. "Well done, my sweet," she murmurs in his ear. "Now rest. Tomorrow I expect you to please me again." She rolls off of him, dripping with sweat, and falls into a deep sleep.

The sailor is left awake and helpless, his mind reeling with the intensity of the pleasure he just experienced and overcome with the guilt of what he's done.

alina78
alina78
12 Followers