Siri's Biggest Fan

Story Info
An unknowing repairman makes a house call to a Pornstar.
5.9k words
4.4
23.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up alongside a large Victorian style house and slowed to a stop, confirming this was in fact the right address. I pulled into the long driveway and came to a stop along side a shiny lexus. I grabbed my clipboard and stepped out of my van. I admired the house as I approached the front door. I rang the doorbell and stepped back. I stood there patiently waiting for about 5 minutes, but still no one came to the door. I pushed the doorbell a second time. As soon as I pulled my finger away, the door swung open. I was greeted by a woman who appeared to be slightly flustered. I introduced myself,

"Hi there, I'm Kyle and I'm with the plumbing and restoration company." I extended out my hand toward her. She perked up and replied,

"Oh yes, ok. I'm Siri, nice to meet you Kyle." She shook my hand firmly and said,

"Sorry to make you wait, I was upstairs when you rang the bell."

"That's no problem. So you called for a mechanic to come in and look at some water damage then?" I asked, double checking my papers. I then looked up at her and scanned her up and down. Siri was rather tall, likely 2 or 3 inches taller than I. She had a very soft and pretty face framed by fire red hair that came down to her shoulders. My eyes dropped down as I took notice that all she was wearing was a baby blue tank top and a pair of grey shorts. She possessed a nice hearty, meaty physique. Her thighs were thick and filled out her shorts. Her tummy was flat, but still had that sort of layer of baby fat. Her tank top appeared a few sizes too small, because it didn't pull very far down. This left her tummy out in the open with a deep bellybutton. She had a slight case of the muffin top going on. A little bubble of flesh was squeezed out above her waistband. My eyes locked onto her chest for a long moment. Her boobs were rather massive. She had them mashed together beneath her tank top. The fabric across her chest was noticeably stretched out and faded, allowing a fuzzy glimpse underneath to her bare skin. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her nipples poked through her top plain as day. She had a mountain of cleavage showing out the top. My eyes returned to her face to see that she was staring at me with one eyebrow raised and an amused look about her. I did my best to play it off casually, but I could feel my cheeks turning red. She gave me a wide grin, clearly aware of what I was just doing. She had a beautiful smile.

"Yeah, I apologize for being a little... underdressed." She looked down at herself. "I wasn't expecting anyone for at least another hour."

"Really?" I inquired. "is this not a good time for you?" She quickly responded by firing a barrage of no's at me, then stepped aside and waved her arm, ushering me inside. I walked in and admired how elegant well decorated her home was. I heard her shut the door, then she walked past me and said over her shoulder,

"If you want to follow me to the kitchen." I followed closely behind her. My eyes immediately fell upon buttocks. I watched intently as her jiggly butt rippled and bounced with each step she took. Her grey shorts only covered about half of her ass. A large chunk of booty hung out the bottom, free to jiggle and shake for my viewing pleasure. I followed her bouncing booty down a long hall and right into the kitchen. I finally broke my gaze and cleared my throat. I placed my clipboard on the counter between her and I.

"Alright, before we get started here I'm gonna have to ask you to look over this disclaimer and sign at the bottom." I placed the pen down on the sheet.

"It's just stating our policies and limitations as to what we can do ourselves, for liability purposes. And that in the event of an emergency, we aren't held liable for any damage costs unless it occurs after we have completed the job." Siri leaned over the counter resting her elbows as she peered at the disclaimer. I watched her eyes dart back and forth as she was reading, then my eyes looked down at her boobs pushed up and over her elbows. Her tits were pushing out of her tank top, and I half expected them to just rip right through it altogether. She grabbed the pen and scribbled on the bottom of the sheet, which prompted me to reestablish eye contact. She slid the sheet to me and I grabbed it and secured it in the clipboard.

"Alright, were all set. Why don't you show me where you're having concerns." She pointed over by the sink and said,

"Right there." We walked over to it together and then she proceeded to turn on the faucet. There was a sputter or two, followed by a brownish red colored water spit out.

"Well, there's definitely some rust damage somewhere along the line, have you looked underneath the sink?" She nodded her head in response and swung the cabinet drawer open.

"It's very wet in there and there's a funky odor, too." She explained. I got down on my knees and peered my head inside. I pulled my flashlight from my belt to see what the damage was. There was a lot of water damage. Siri bent over next to me to try and poke her head in as well. Out of the corner of my eye all I could see huge tits swinging back and forth, inches from my face. I pulled away carefully and stood up.

"Well from what I can see, you have a leaky pipe somewhere along the drain, which is why you have the water damage underneath. Luckily, that smell is most likely just from the moisture making it musty in there. I'm confident you don't have any mold forming. So I'll just need to find the leak and seal it, then get rid of some of that moisture."

She stood up and placed her hands on her hips and had a look of deep thought on her face.

"Ok, so how long should I be expecting this to take?" She asked.

"Well, the repairs themselves shouldn't take very long at all. However, I have to set up my drying fan to dry it out underneath, and it's hard to accurately say how long that can take. If I had to make a guess, I would say about 2 hours altogether."

"Alright then, sounds good." She clapped her hands. "Is there anything else you need from me then? I was about to get in the shower when you got here." She said. I waved my hand and said,

"Don't worry about me, go about your business as needed. I just need to run out and grab my tools and I'll get started right away."

"Sounds good," She smiled. "If there is an emergency by chance, I'll be upstairs, second door on the right." I gave her an awkward nod of acknowledgment as she turned and walked away. She maybe took three steps before she came to sudden halt and spun around. When she whipped her body around, her heavy boobs came swinging around after. They slapped around for a moment before coming to a stop.

"I'm so sorry, can I offer you something to drink." She asked.

"Uh, water would be great. Clean water that is, if you have it." I joked. She nodded and went to the fridge. She opened the door and bent over to dig around in the bottom shelf. Her bubbly booty popped up in the air in front of me. She wiggled her hips back and forth gently while grabbing the water. She stood up straight, but her shorts were wedged deep up into her ass crack and were bunched up over her cheeks, leaving the majority of her ass exposed. Siri reached behind with both hands. She extracted the grundie from her ass between her fingers, then slid her fingers along the bottom of her shorts, pulling them back down. She let go with a little snap, making a small ripple to flow across her cheeks. She then turned around laughing and said,

"Sorry you had to see that, I didn't even consider the fact that you were standing right there." She had the water tucked into her cleavage. I just chuckled and shook my head, feeling my face get red again. She pulled out the water bottle and handed it to me.

"These damn shorts are always riding up on me now that I've been getting fat." She remarked, looking over her shoulder and grabbing a meaty chunky of ass in her hand. I gave her a sheepish smile as a took my water and said,

"You're nowhere near fat, and I don't care. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?" She gave me another big grin, then walked away. She called out to me to insist I don't be afraid to come get her if need be. Once she got upstairs, I went out to the van to grab my tools. I got right to work, identifying and sealing the leaks in the pipe and wiping out as much of the excess moisture as I could. About a half hour had passed, and I had nearly forgotten that Siri was still here. I crawled out to take a drink. I stood up and saw Siri walking into the kitchen. She only had a small white towel wrapped around her body. She was wrapping a pink towel around her head as she approached. Her towel was just barely pulled up high enough to cover her nipples it seemed. All of her breasts were hanging down freely and exposed off her chest. It fell to just above her knees. My eyes widened as I took a swig of water.

"Just wanted to check on you and see how things were going." She said. I nodded and said, "Good, good." I looked down at the floor to prevent myself from staring. She asked me how bad the damage was while she continued to fiddle with the towel on her head. I look up and watch in terror as I noticed the towel was slowly starting to slide down and come undone. I caught a glimpse at one of her nipples peeking out from the towel. Just as the towel was about to come loose and fall, Siri swiftly snatched it in one hand, holding it overself to avoid flashing me.

"Woo hoo, that was close!" She exclaimed, laughing out loud. I just nodded my head and chuckled. She took extra precaution this time and pulled the towel up under her armpits, so that now her breasts were fully covered. She then urged me to continue. I explained where I found the leaks, and reassured her that they were completely sealed now.

"I just started the process of drying it out down there. If you look inside, you can see that most of the excess condensation is gone." I explained.

"Oh, yeah? Ok." She responded in curiosity. She dropped down to her knees, then threw the towel off her head. She scrubbed her fingers across her head, leaving her fiery hair ruffled and wild. Then with one hand still clutching the towel against her chest, she leaned in to take a peek. She apparently was not fully aware of how small her towel was, or maybe just didn't care. By pulling it up higher, it now was lifted up so much so that half of her butt was showing out the bottom. I truly wanted to say something out of respect to her modesty, but I choked on the words and froze. I just stood there admiring her chunky butt sticking up in the air. She called out to me asking for the flashlight, so I got down behind her and reached it up past her shoulder. Once she grabbed it, I backed away and sat back on me feet, trying to put some distance between us. It dawned on me that she probably hasn't yet put on underwear since getting out of the shower. I gave in to curiosity and lowered my head down between her legs for a look. Low and behold, there were her lips, cleanly shaven and out in the open. My heart was pounding and blood was flowing to my crotch when she asked something of me. I slid myself awkwardly alongside her to poke my head in as well. Once she was satisfied, I backed out first and she followed.

"I'd say were probably looking at about another hour before it's completely dry."

"Sounds good, I'm gonna head back upstairs and dressed for work then." She said. I nodded and watched her walk away. She not so discreetly reached back and pulled up under the towel to itch her butt as she walked away. I proceeded to get the dryers set up and running. Once that was done, all that was left to do was to wait. I decided to go for a little walk on a self guided tour. I walked about, admiring the art she had hanging and the elegant atmosphere she had created. I wondered to myself just what line of work is she in that she has this big house and expensive furniture and a brand new lexus in the driveway. I entered the living room and noticed a plaque framed on the wall. Below it on a shelf was a gold trophy of some sort. I approached it and looked up at the plaque. It read, AVN awards : best POV performance, with her name SIRI engraved underneath.

I sat there puzzled for a moment, then I looked down at the trophy. It was a figurine of a nude woman clutching a dildo in her hand. I read the engraving: pornstar of the year. My heart skipped as it all came to me. This was Siri, the pornstar. I stood there trying to process the new information. I started to have a mini panic attack and rushed back to the kitchen and sat down anxiously. After about 10 minutes, Siri came walking in the kitchen. I looked up and my jaw fell to the floor. She strutted towards me in a skin tight black leather one piece. There were buckles and spikes all over her body. She had the zipper in front up as far as she could go, but her boobs were just too big. They pushed out the top like two mountains. Every step she took her heels clacked on the linoleum and her boobs shook and rippled violently. She also had black leather gloves on that pulled up to her elbows. Her make up was done to perfection and her red hair was straightened. She got to the table and heaved a long sigh. My face was burning from blushing so much. She reached down between her boobs and pulled her phone from deep within her cleavage. She looked down at it and said,

"Shit, I'm gonna have to call and tell them I'm going to be late." She began dialing and brought the phone to her ear. She walked away to another room. The back of her latex outfit was split wide open, resembling assless chaps. Her fat ass was completely exposed, save for the wiry red thong she had yanked deep up her crack. I watched her bubbly booty bounce up and down and side to side freely as she turned the corner. She returned a moment later, tucking her phone back in her cleavage.

"How much longer do you think before we're good here?" She asked me.

"30 minutes at most, I would say." She muttered something under her breath and had a stressed look about her.

"Well since we are gonna be sitting here, I'm gonna have a beer. Would you like one?" She asked me.

"Oh, no." I shook my head. "I can't drink while I'm on the job." She just rolled her eyes at me, grabbing two beers from the fridge. She slid one to me saying,

"You're not even working anymore, you're just sitting here." She retorted. I looked up at her as she crossed her arms under her boobs and gave me a dirty look.

"Please, I insist." She implored. I gave in and took it, twisting off the top. She raised her beer up and said, "Cheers" and took a long swig. I followed along and took a little sip. Siri set down her beer and walked over to the sink. I watched as she very cautiously bent over, legs squeezed together. She sat there feeling inside impatiently. She said to me,

"I absolutely hate wearing this latex shit. It's almost impossible to move in." Out of nowhere I blurted out,

"Congratulations on your awards." I basically was having a conversation with her ass that was looking right back at me.

"Oh, yeah thanks." She replied unenthusiastically.

"I have to be honest, I was kind of caught off guard once I realized who you were." I admitted, blushing again.

"Is that so? Well I can't see I've ever known anyone else by the name of Siri." She remarked.

"That's a good point," I admitted. "Well... I'm a big fan of your work." I praised. She then stood up and looked back at me and said,

"Are you my biggest fan?" She made quotation signs on biggest, and said it in a sarcastic sultry voice. She winked at me and smiled. She looked down at herself and went,

"Oopsie!" She giggled like a little girl as she noticed that her boobs must have fallen out of her top when she bent over. I glared at her giant tits as my throat went dry. She carefully tucked them back in and gave them a good squeeze to secure them.

"Sorry about that." She laughed. "They basically have a mind of their own."

"It's alright." I said bashfully as I took a drink.

"Hey, it's not like you've never seen them before, right?" She sneered with a wink. She grabbed her beer and slammed the rest of it. She slid the empty bottle away and immediately went for a second one. She took a drink and looked at me.

"So Kyle, do you watch a lot of porn?" I snickered and replied,

"No not really. I mean maybe a couple times a week I guess." She shrugged.

"I'm guessing you don't have a girl at home, do you?"

"That I don't." I said shaking my head. I took a big gulp to finish my beer.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have to masturbate exclusively. I know I'd go fucking insane." I just shrugged at her. She glanced at me and started biting her lower lip.

"So... have you ever gotten off while watching me?" She raised her eyebrows and started smirking. I just made a funny noise at her and said, "Well, obviously." I started chuckling to myself. She looked away and replied,

"Well, I'm glad to be of service." At that moment her phone started ringing. I could barely hear it, muffled deep in her tits. She pulled it out and went into the other room again. 5 or so minutes later she came stomping back in angrily, heels clacking and boobs bouncing. I looked at her with concern, awaiting an explanation.

"Well, my scene got cancelled. Apparently they couldn't afford to wait for me so they just packed up the set and left." Siri through her phone on the counter.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I wasn't an inconvenience being here." I said. She paused for just a moment, then said,

"No, it's not your fault. I'm just pissed that I spent half an hour squeezing my fat ass into this thing for nothing now." She sighed dropped her head onto the counter. I didn't know how to console her, so I got up and checked the fans.

"Well the good news is everything's just about dry, so I can clean up and get out of your hair soon." I said. She lifted her head up and looked at me for what seemed like an hour. I looked away uncomfortably, then she asked me with a straight face,

"So what's it like to be standing in the same room with someone you've masturbated to?" I was caught off guard and couldn't make out any words as I sat there puzzled. She got up off the counter.

"I mean, don't you wanna know what it might be like to experience them in person?"

"Well, yeah I suppose so." I said bluntly. She merely nodded and looked away, taking a drink. I went back to the cabinet to start unplugging the fans. When I finished, I pulled out and swiveled around on my knees. Siri was towering right over me to my surprise. She had undone her zipper half way. Her enormous boobs were hanging loosely above me. I saw her large nipples getting hard by the second. I just looked up at her in shock.

"You wanna touch them?" She asked. I slowly rose to my feet, but was unable to get words out. I just stood there staring at her chest. She stomped her foot on the floor in frustration, then grabbed both of my hands. She pulled them to her and placed them on her tits.

"See? Soft, right?" I remained motionless, tits in hand. She just laughed at me and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, squeeze them Kyle, for fuck's sake!" She demanded. I broke free from my paralysis and started kneading them in my fingers and patting them. Then I pushed them together and mashed them up and down.

"There you go, that's much better." She grinned. "You know you've always dreamed of being able to do this." My heart rate was gradually rising. I pinched her nipples and yanked hard on them, letting them bounce back and forth.

"Come here." She said in a soothing voice. She grabbed the back of my neck and gently pulled my head towards her. She pressed my face deep into the depths of her cleavage. My entire head was enveloped in her warm, soft boobies. She started shaking her boobs to and fro, slapping and mauling my face.

12