Sir's Cum Covered Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
She waited patiently for his cum, begging and pleading.
2.5k words
4.43
25k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG2004
GG2004
5 Followers

While she got ready for him, she thought over his last text. He promised to coat her in his cum. She twitched just thinking about it. She tugged down her black dress and tried to remember what else she needed before she left.

The dress slid over her lace panties as she walked; only serving to further distract her and make the wet spot between her legs grow.

She fastened on the earrings he got her when they became "official", and fastened his chain to her wrist.

She walked quickly to the hotel, trying not to skip like a schoolgirl when she thought of what was waiting for her. She had been begging for his cum all week.

He would send her pictures of his hard cock, throbbing, with bulging veins and then his hand all covered in thick cum, it made her so wet and twitchy. "I bet you wish you could taste it, don't you baby? It is just going to waste without you here." That was Wednesday. Now it was Saturday night. He had been saving it ever since.

He promised her he would wait. "You are going to be coated in my cum. I am saving it all for you baby. I know how much you love it."

He would text her during the day, in meetings, when he knew she was busy with other things; he was relentless in his teasing. Reminding her. She was squirming in her chair all week. Perpetually wet.

She shook herself slightly and crossed the lobby with purpose, walking quickly with a detached bored expression her face. Or at least that is what she was going for. She felt her wetness sliding further and further down her thighs and it was all she could to keep her cool mask in place.

When she arrived at the door she knocked softly. She heard the lock tumble and click; He opened the door and beamed at her. He took a quick step into the hallway and took her up in his arms, squeezing her and lifting her off the ground a little. "There's my good girl." She melted a little when he said that and burrowed deeper into his neck.

She inhaled his scent, feeling giddy with what waited. "Are you ready to go in?" She nodded quickly. He stepped aside and gestured for her to enter. She stepped in and off to the left, waiting for him. Once the deadbolt turned and the chain clicked she began undressing.

She laid her clothes over the desk chair and sunk to her knees, her head up and her hands clasped behind her back, raising up her breasts and presenting her body for use.

He looked her over approvingly as he circled her slowly. "I have missed this body girl. I have missed you so much." She could see his cock was already rock hard through the outline of his jeans and he was squeezing it, gripping the shaft at different points, the veins in his forearm pulsed with each squeeze and she felt her clit twitch in response. "I know you are excited girl. Are you thinking about all this cum? I bet you want to taste it, don't you?"

He stepped forward and put his hands on her breasts, bending over to inspect them closely, pulling on the nipples, making them harden into sensitive, stiff little things. Again, her wetness deepened and she let out a little whimper.

She too had not been able to cum since Wednesday. Since Sir was abstaining, she was made to do so as well. She tried to be good and maintain her posture. But she was so cock hungry. She knew she just needed him to press on her pussy with his palm, flattening it to cover her clit and pubic bone. She tried desperately to maneuver to him, thrusting her hips forward, aching for the pressure.

He reached out and pinched the very tips of her nipples. It felt like fire, painful in the most exhilarating way. She winced. But again, her pussy and clit agreed and she felt even more desperate.

"I know you think I am going to let you cum girl, but I am not. First, you are going to take every drop of my cum. I am going to make sure that you don't waste any of it." He moved to kneel behind her, his considerable size dwarfing her, especially in this position. He reached across her body and trapped her, pressing his forearm around her neck to hold her. He pulled her hips back into his; pressing her ass around his hard, warm cock.

He pulled her head to the side with his other hand, twisting a tight fist in her hair, it burned her scalp and made her winch in shock and pain. He was not taking it easy on her. He lowered his lips to her ear, breathing warmly on her skin, she felt it when he spoke, "Only when you have tasted and taken my cum will you be able to make yourself cum for me. Until then you are my little cum doll and I will do what I wish with you. Nod if you understand."

She scrunched her eyes tight against the pain, her scalp still burning and throbbing. "I know nodding hurts baby," he strengthened his grip on her hair in response, twisting it even harder. She leaned into his touch to try and lessen the pain, but he redirected his grip, ensuring her discomfort remained. His voice was stern in her ear. "So," he kept twisting, "nod if you understand you are mine to use."

She nodded to him, but she was already gone. She felt so relaxed, so safe. "Good girl." His grip lessened and relief washed through her at the absence of the pain. "Good girls get treats."

He rose from behind her, his cock still rock hard and pulsing. He stepped in front of her, so close to her face that she could see every detail and just stared. She was mesmerized by the hard thickness of it; by the heady scent, by the pre cum that was coating the very tip of it. He gripped his cock right below the head and squeezed, a few drops of cum glistened on the tip.

He nodded his head to her, "You can lick that girl. Lick that cum up for me." She leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock like it was an ice cream cone, using the flat of her tongue to ensure she got it all. He moaned when she sucked the tip into her mouth and flicked her tongue back and forth. She kept going, hoping he forgot that he was in charge. She took her time, running her tongue over the thick veins and soft flesh that encased his rigidity.

He moaned, his eyes closed and his head rolling backwards. His hands were still twined in her hair, but much more softly, pulling her back and forth. She found the rhythm achingly slow. "Stop." She was not paying attention. She heard the pop of his cock being removed from her mouth. What was going on? She opened her eyes and tried to focus. He was inches from her face, still stroking his cock. It was growing hotter and harder with every stroke. He must be close. The head looked so red and swollen she wondered if it hurt.

"Are you ready to be covered in my cum girl? Are you ready to take all of it?"

She squirmed on her heels, trying to apply some pressure to her pussy from that position.

She nodded desperately, quickly bobbing her head up and down, "Yes Sir. Please give me your cum, I need it. Please. Cover me in your seed Sir, I won't waste a drop. I Promise."

He smiled down at her and pushed two fingers into her mouth, stuffing them all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged and felt her cheeks redden. "My good thirsty girl. Open your mouth and cup my balls. Look at me."

She took her eyes off his cock and looked up. She hoped that her adoration was clear. He smiled at her as she drooled all over his fingers. He took them out of her mouth and switched hands, his wet hand coating his cock and his other hand twined back in her hair.

She kept her eyes on him as he came. He stared down at her as he jerked his cum all over her face. He let out a low moan that morphed into a growl as jets and jets into her waiting mouth, coating her lips and her tongue in his thick seed.

She felt more splash all over her face and more still landed directly on her nipples, causing the most delightful, warm sensation.

"Good girl." His voice was rough, "such a good pretty girl, covered in my cum. What do you say?" She still had the bulk of him in her mouth and looked at him pleadingly. He nodded, "You may swallow. Good little cum slut." She gulped it down greedily, feeling it coat her throat all the way down. She always felt the closest to him when his cum was in her mouth. "Thank you for my treat Daddy. I love your cum." She wiggled in place a little, "That's my good girl. You are so good. How could I not give you my cum?"

He remaining seed was cooling on her skin and nipples, making them feel almost painfully sensitive and hard, the way they did sometimes if she got really cold. She just wanted to reach up and touch them to soothe the need and discomfort she felt. "Well, we can't leave you all messy, can we?" His still semi-hard cock was bobbing in front of her face.

"Open your mouth" her mouth flew open and she stuck out her tongue, he was still stroking himself, examining her body, looking her over with a sated but still smoldering hunger in his eyes. "You may release your hands and touch your pussy." Her hand moved quickly to her sopping, messy slit. Her clit was throbbing and swollen, the size of a small marble and just as hard. She began to work her fingers in circles, moaning low and feeling frantic with the need to cum.

As she fingered herself, Sir fed her his remaining cum with his still hard cock; He used it to wipe it off her face and body and then shove it down her wet, sore throat, ensuring that she tasted him as she fingered herself desperately. He continued to clean her face with his cock, gathering every drop, making sure none was wasted.

She began to beg in earnest, "Please Sir, please? Please can I cum for you", she was pleading, begging, sweating and smelling of his cum. He stroked her face and stared down at her, "You are my thirsty little girl, aren't you? Mmmm, I like seeing you like this, reduced to a little cum whore." He grabbed her hair again, ending the brief tenderness.

He pulled her hair back, drawing her chin up, her eyes looking straight up at him. "You fucking cum slut, I am going to slap my cum all over you face like a little cum towel. You are such a dirty slut." When she heard the words she practically exploded with shame and arousal.

She was furiously rubbing and riding the edge of her orgasm, she knew she was dangerously close to the edge. She felt a heat rise inside her and begged him with her eyes, silently pleading to be allowed release.

He kneeled down in front of her, re-gripping her hair, making her scalp ache. He placed his hand over hers and made her stop the furious rubbing. She instantly quieted, feeling his large, rough hand fully cover her sex, pressing her hand into it, making her ache but not come. She scrunched her eyes shut, unable to bear staring up at him, she felt so filthy and wet. "Please Sir, please! Please you make me feel so good, please let your whore come. Please?"

"Stop rubbing." She opened her eyes and stopped. He removed his hand and he pulled hers away as well, leaving her exposed to the cool air, making her skin tingle. She noticed his cock then, already hard again. He was stroking it and looking at her, that same desperate look was echoed in his eyes that she knew he saw in hers.

"You may cum when you have my cum on your face. Do you understand? You sucked that first load down like a greedy cum whore and now you need a fresh coat. Don't you?" She nodded, her eyes big and slightly scared of what was to come, "Good girl. Now, close your mouth and open your eyes. Keep them open."

If she was not so desperate, she would have resisted. But she was beyond dignified thought. She had been for a while. She opened her eyes and clamped her lips together. "You may touch it. You my touch your Sir's pussy."

She started to rub again, pressing her index and middle finger into her slit, her pace unfocused along with her movements. She was still so close. She could barely think straight, the need was overtaking her. She kept staring up at him, watching the sweat bead and drop onto her, coating her in more of him.

She moaned in pleasure at watching him jerk off, thinking about his cum coating her face once more. She noticed a change in his face, she continued to look at him as he came, covering her face and lashes in his thick seed, it dripped down her face, running into her mouth. She flicked her tongue out to taste it and felt the release from deep down in her toes.

She exploded throughout her core, feeling her orgasm rolling through her, the seemingly endless waves of pleasure racked her and she struggled to stay upright through it.

She felt her Sir reach out and slap her face, as promised. He slapped his cum all over her face, she felt it cool on her skin with each slap. He shoved his dirty fingers into her mouth; she sucked hungrily and kept cumming, the mix of dirty, denial and intimacy pushing every button.

She kept rubbing but slowed down as he spread the rest of his cum all over her body, focusing on her tits and face. She felt exhausted and satisfied, bone deep warmth spreading through her. He gently raised her up onto her feet, supporting her weight and letting her basically lay upright on his body.

He stroked her hair softly. "Such a good girl. Let's get in the shower. Sir will take care of you." They headed to the shower where she sat, curled on the floor of the stall as he washed her and dried her off, wrapping her in a fluffy towel and carrying her to the bed. She felt like a dozy and dreamy princess, floating on a cloud with no thoughts in her head. Total peace. After he tucked her in, he leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Rest up little whore, I will be using you again soon." She signed contentedly into the pillow and snugged deeper into the fluffy warm covers.

GG2004
GG2004
5 Followers