Sir's House Pt. 01: The Living Room

Story Info
An attention whore sub entertains Sir's guests.
1.7k words
3.55
35.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having to change hastily and well inside of the coat closet as demeaning in itself, but she had to wait there silently until she was called upon by Sir to join Him and His guests.

She was getting antsy for what was to come - either out of eagerness or anticipatory dread, she couldn't tell - listening to their hollering, laughing, and indiscernible banter. She couldn't differentiate the voices well enough to determine how many guests were over, but His was heard every now and then clearly.

She could tell He was enjoying himself, whatever they were talking about, and she detested not knowing why and that she wasn't the reason for it.

She felt like one of the hangers above her head - cast aside when not in use and forgotten.

The close-quarters, darkness, and being left alone as such though turned her on in a way she couldn't really describe, which of course He knew.

Just as her mind started to wander, the door opened.

At His wish, she followed on all fours behind Him. An unnerving hush fell over the room as some six or seven men, all lounging on the sectional sofa, caught glimpse of their friend's pet's outfit: heels, thigh-high stockings, a too-small top, and a thong under a scanty skirt that did little to cover anything. She wanted to hide behind Sir from the eyes of the group of strangers, feeling small and embarrassed - and subconsciously relishing the objectifying attention.

As they reached front and center of the room, just as quickly as they went quiet, the hoard burst into fray of hoots, hollars, catcalls, and amused swears. Sir waited for them to settle as He looked over His secretly swooning little slut.

"Doesn't look half-bad today, huh, fellas?" (More catcalls and vulgar interjections here.) "This shirt is a little much though. She must be trying to hide the little bumps she calls her tits."

He ushered her to kneel on her knees as He stood behind her. He flicked either of her nipples simultaneously before pulling the shirt off of her and swooping one breast with a finger. The men jeered at the reveal of more of her petite body.

"How are those supposed to be tits?"

"Shit, you're right. She does have bugbites!"

"I knows guys with bigger jugs than that!"

Her flush was infinite, as was Sir's smirking grin. He brought order to the room once more. "They are kind of cute though. Just like the sounds the little piggy makes when they're smacked." She gasped as His hand swatted twice at each.

"See? Such a cute little porker." He smushed her nose up like a pigs as He tweaked a nipple, causing her to squeal.

He added as He ran a hand through her hair, looking down at her musingly, "She can be such a good little pet, especially when we have company." He strolled to the end of the sectional to stand by the arm, and she followed obediently. "Show them how friendly you are. Greet our guests like a good girl."

Remembering how she was expected to greet guests from the last time she "entertained", she slipped between the first man's knees, nudging and audibly sniffing his crotch much to the delighted laughs of the room. It wasn't one of the more demeaning things she had ever been asked to do, but such acts that reminded her of her place sent a warmth to her lower stomach.

Lap by lap she said "hello". Once or twice her face was held down over-eagerly by firm hands but she didn't try to resist, even if she could, and buried her face deeper when instructed to by Sir.

"I haven't showered today. You like that funky, musty taint?"

"God, a cock-hungry one you got there, man."

"Can you smell my wife's nasty pussy on me? At least she has big ol' titties to make up for it."

Each time she bowed her head for greeting with her hands on her knees, the guest received a lovely view of her fabric-strip skirt hiked up to her waist revealing the moons of her inviting ass. Gropes and spanks were divvied out generously, the guest being "greeted" sometimes feeling out her modest breasts for himself.

"She loves being the center of attention, clearly." Sir commented as she crawled her way back over to Him, musk-filled nose redenned from skin-on-pants friction. "Since she's been a good little hostess so far, why don't we give her what she wants, hm? Let's give the little attention whore a purpose." Grabbing the back of her hair firmly, He guided her onto the coffee table, still on all fours.

"It's not a pole or a street corner," He cooed to her. "but it's a fitting stage for your unfortunate offerings to be on display." His hand ran down her spine to slip between her ass crack to grab her warm cunt, kneading it slowly. "Since your pleasure is derived from pleasing Me and My friends, there's no need to be paid like a regular whore. You wouldn't be able to measure up against real women like that anyways."

She shivered, at the coolness of His whispers, the affectionate sternness. She fought wildly against biting her bottom lip and bucking her hips to get more of His hand's love, knowing if she did she would never receive it that evening. The hand moved too quickly as He addressed the group,

"I'm being rude. You all are my guests and came here to be entertained, am I wrong?"

"Let's get on with some fuckin'!" One of the men that kept her face in his crotch too long shouted out. The others agreed amongst themselves with their own crass remarks.

"Let's." Sir chuckled. "C'mon, everyone. Get acquainted with her, don't be shy. She certainly isn't.

Of course the one that interrupted was the first off the sofa, meeting his grubby hands with every exposed inch of skin she had like he hadn't touched a woman in years. His nail grazed across her nipples as he said how "precious" her buds were. With her gasp of surprise and erogenous pain, more of the men began to gather around the coffee table.

There were hands, tongues, fingers, faces, noses, anywhere and everywhere. She had started off doing so well with being still and quiet, but now her whimpers and little groans were involuntary as the adrenaline and pleasure of servicing so many men at once overwhelmed her.

She felt a nose rub between her slit and the cold breeze of his deep inhale. A sloppy, hungry tongue came next. It wanted just to taste without thought of pleasing. The nip to her clit made her cry out.

Sir, who stood off to the side, observing and monitoring, occasionally offering instruction for her or the guys, advised another man, "Why don't you stick a finger or two in her ass while he's eating her? She loves being fingered."

She most certainly did not - cocks she liked in her, fingers not so much. They were so weird and wiggly...

A splat of spit landed square on her asshole before two fingers plunged in. She bucked, much to the displeasure of the man lapping her cunt - he pulled her hips down enough for his face to rub against it ravenously.

"Well if she doesn't like fingers, I'm sure she'll like this much better!" Another offered, shooing the man's fingers from her picky hole and pulling up her thong to wedge between her cheeks as much as it could before yanking it off. "You better not fart on my face, bitch." He warned to the amusement of his peers. "Better yet, do, so we can beat it to your Sir punishing you." With that he spread her ass and began tonguing it with a passion.

She made a funny little sound that started off similar to a protest then morphed into a mooing moan as his tongue actually entered her asshole. Everyone laughed at the scene of her getting toyed with and "talking" like an animal.

At this point, she didn't care. She just wanted someone's, anyone's, cock inside of her instead of some guys' greedy tongues.

Sir noticed.

"Gentleman, how about it: she's warming up to anal play so nicely. Let's allow her to earn some further stimulation for that needy hole, hm?" He had the men that were stroking their cocks in front of her open mouth to step back. "If anyone feels like getting their asshole cleaned, go ahead and have a go!"

A handful of the participants took up the offer, some a little too eager as their pants and boxers were already flying. She cringed from the hairy bare ass that presented itself not even inches from her nose, but was shoved into the spread, sweaty flesh by the guy's hand before she could pull away. She couldn't hold back gags and groans of protest as the rank asshole was wiped on her mouth, forcing herself to comply when she was yelled at to stick her tongue out "or else". He tasted like salty BO and week-old gym socks. Like the taste of a men's locker room.

The loud, overzealous grunts and groans the man let out disgusted her more than the act itself. "Oh, fuck yeah! Lick that nasty hole, little slut. Slurp up my ass sweat." He spread his ass wide and pulled back just enough for her to dive her tongue in on her own accord. "C'mon, bitch! I wanna hear you tongue-fuck my shitter!"

Grimacing, jammed her tongue sloppily and slurping into his hairy hole, the noises as loud and absurd as the man she was begrudgingly servicing. After a few moments of this, he unintentionally released a vile, wet fart right into her mouth. A jovial round of laughter ensued and Sir bid him to share His toys and move along.

"You did do a beautiful job of putting on a show for our friends." Sir commended as a different man fondled the side of her ass before spreading it, slipping his naked shaft between the cheeks and grinding slowly.

"Don't worry, we'll all take turns giving you a little something now, too."