Sir's Humiliating Shoe Shopping

Story Info
Slut is punished through humiliation while shoe shopping.
6.4k words
4.14
90.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

I could not believe that I came without permission two days ago. How could I have been so careless and let that happen? I am a sub slut who is supposed to not only beg to cum, but also ask for permission before doing so. Instead, I got caught up in a fog of fucking and came, multiple times. It felt like weeks since He had fucked me and I became a crazed whore and lost control. Immediately upon seeing him, I was thrown to the bed and impaled by his hard cock. Foreplay was not even necessary as I had been horny for him for days on end. He pounded me so harshly in all of my holes that I became lost in our fucking frenzy, which only ended up with me inevitably disappointing my Sir.

As soon as I calmed down from my orgasmic high, I knew that He was totally displeased with my behavior. Once I had my wits about me, He coldly threw me off of him and said, "Slut, you will pay for this offense tomorrow." Immediately, tears rolled down my cheeks as He tossed my clothes at me and told me to leave. With that, I quickly dressed and left him all the while sobbing in shame at my unacceptable behavior.

Upon arriving home, still sniffling, I jumped online hoping to catch Him. I wanted to apologize...hell; I needed to apologize for my indiscretion. I knew that my apology would have no impact on the punishment that was to come. But, in my heart, I needed to let Him know that I aim to only please him and hate it when I do not succeed. My sniffling grew to crying again as an Instant Message popped on my screen. The following IM conversation occurred.

"Slut?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Anything you wish to say to me?"

"Yes Sir. I am sorry to have displeased you as such."

"That does not matter. The fact is that you have and you will be punished"

"I understand Sir."

"After this conversation, you are to get your toys."

"Yes Sir."

"Insert butt plug and turn vibe on high on your clit."

"I want you to bring yourself to the edge, not once, not twice, but three times. Then, I want you to stop. Do not dare cum. I want you to do that to yourself every hour for the next 4 hours tonight and imagine it is me doing this to you."

"Yes Sir."

"Then tomorrow I will meet you at the mall at noon."

"Yes Sir."

"You are to wear a sheer blouse with the top 5 buttons unbuttoned, a short skirt and heels. No bra or panties, as usual. You are to drive with the butt plug up your ass and the bullet vibe in your pussy turned on. I want you nice, wet and ready to bang anything by the time I see you tomorrow."

"Yes Sir"

"See you in the parking lot near the bank at noon"

Then, He was gone. No goodbye, no love you, no nothing. My head was spinning. What did He have planned for tomorrow? I could not even imagine. I am a slut...His slut. I would do anything He asked to make him happy. That is and always has been my role; making him happy makes me happy.

After drying my tears, I inserted the butt plug and put the vibe on my clit to bring myself to the edge three times per his request. The next four hours were the horniest hours of my entire life. By the time I went to bed, all I wanted was to get fucked to sleep. I wanted to cum over and over again until I could not cum anymore. I would have fucked anyone who knocked on my door if given the chance.

My extreme desire to cum seeped into my dreams as I dreamt of Him fucking me. Fucking my face.... fucking my ass...fucking my pussy. I just wanted him in me.... in all of my holes...I could not get enough of his cock; I can never get enough of him. In my dream, He not only was fucking me good and hard, but also was doing it in public. Surprisingly, we were in a conference room in front of six people, executively dressed, while He was pounding my pussy from behind. I was naked, on all fours, receiving the fucking of my life, while He was completely dressed like the rest of the observers.

He casually addressed the audience while He fucked me mercilessly. He introduced me as his fucktoy slut; that comment immediately forced my eyes downward in total shame. He continued on to welcome them to inspect my body after He was finished with me. With that being said, I heard a deep groan escape him while He came deep in my ass. After He came, He pulled his cock out with a loud pop, zipped his pants up and stepped to the side. He then motioned his approval for their approach.

In amazement, these people actually stood up and started walking towards me. I could not believe my very eyes. They were all leering at me and snickering to each other about the whorish display in front of them...ME. Tears began rolling down my cheeks, as questions raced through my head. Were they actually going to touch me and inspect my body? Was He going to let them do this to me? What the hell else was going to happen? As they got closer to me, my juices started running down my inner thighs adding to His seed dripping from my gaping ass. Right then, He ordered me to get off of the table and stand up. He told me to stand with feet spread apart and hands locked behind my head. He knew this was a position I despised as it put me on display at my most vulnerable. All I could do was close my eyes to calm my nerves and stop crying. I needed to focus on doing as I was told and did not want to displease my Sir at all. As soon as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I felt hands everywhere...pinching my tits, kneading my ass and rubbing my pussy. As I yelped in surprise, I felt a quick tug on my nipples, just as a finger separated my swollen pussy lips. Someone was actually inspecting my cunt. They were so close that I could feel their warm breath on my moist pussy. The hot breath was sending electric jolts directly to my clit as I became wetter in anticipation. I could not help but wiggle my body hoping that my clit would get some much-needed attention. With tears still in my eyes, I looked up to my Sir and noticed intense desire in his eyes as my juices began running down my inner thighs again. Just as He wanted, my body was melting in front of these strangers.

While my pussy folds were being thoroughly examined, without warning, someone rammed two fingers into my ass playing with the semen still buried deep within. I heard giggling whispers behind me as I was getting finger fucked in the ass, but could not make the conversation out entirely. All I could hear was someone call me a slut, a whore, a dirty cunt...who needed to be used in all sorts of naughty ways. Then, the fingers were gone...leaving me with an empty feeling and an intense desire for more. Between being called names and my slutty desire for more, I could feel myself reddening in front of everyone in embarrassment. Part of me wanted this to end now, but part of me just wanted to beg for release any way I could get it.

Suddenly, I felt a hard slap across my ass and screamed. As another slap hit my behind, my Sir moved in front of me, lifted my eyes to his and smiled. Upon seeing his smile, I nearly jumped as someone else slipped two fingers into my sloshy pussy and began finger fucking me quickly. Instantly, I started pushing myself back into those unknown fingers not caring about anything else that was happening to me. Automatically, I turned into his wanton slut and watched his eyes light up. I was pleasing him with my animalistic submission to these strangers. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed my Sir's cock harden and twitch in his trousers and began purring in pleasure. All I wanted to do was cum...cum for Him...cum for all to see. I did not care about who was watching or touching me...I just wanted to explode.

As my purring became louder, He stepped up to me, shook his head, grabbed my face and said, "No cumming allowed slut." Immediately, I dropped my head in defeat and tried to compose myself. These people were pushing my inhibitions away and creating a sexual animal that was not allowed to cum. Loudly, He announced that I was his bitch in heat as He locked a collar around my neck and attached a matching leash. He, furthermore, told everyone to enjoy his pet as they could do whatever they pleased to me. As He tugged my head up by my leash, He suggested that they partake in my mouth, pussy and ass. He ensured them that they were fine holes to be used and would be most satisfied with all of my services. " She is a great cocksucker and pussy licker, not to mention a complete freak when it comes to outright pussy and ass fucking. She is insatiable," He said proudly. Then, the entire scene slowly faded away.

As the alarm beeped, I woke up with that image in my head. Me, standing naked, tearful eyes downward in total shame, wearing nothing but a collar and leash with six strangers violating my body any way they saw fit. Fingers, tongues and cocks were everywhere. To be honest, I thought a scene like that would scare the hell out of me, but it must have had the opposite effect as I woke up completely soaked through my panties. I surprised myself as not only was I completely drenched, but I was also laying face down humping the bed. Wow...I was a slut...who could not even get fucked hard enough in my dreams.

As I started the shower, I thought back to my dream and wondered about the collar and leash. Where did that thought even come from? Yes, we had discussed collars in the past, but not in terms of public display. My Sir expressed interest in a collar so that He could tie me up accordingly using its' O rings whenever necessary. His mind was always reeling about different things to do to me, but not once did He ever mention a leash. Was this some secret desire I had hidden within me? Did I want to be led around? Hell, did I want to be put on display as I had been in my dream? My dream truly rattled me, as I was still learning about my submissiveness. Perhaps, my dream exposed a few new kinks that I did not know were hidden within me; kinks that would definitely have to be investigated further.

Trying to shake my head clear, I jumped in the steamy shower. I needed to focus my attention on the day ahead and did not need to start over-thinking any repressed desires. Those desires had to be held at bay until I could openly discuss them with Him at the proper time. When I felt the warm spray hit my skin, I squealed in delight. How could I have forgotten how incredibly horny I was between my instructed self- masturbation and the sex scene from my dream? All I had to do was hear his voice and I would have cum on the spot. Every nerve in my body was on fire begging for release; release that would not necessarily come in the near future because of my poor behavior.

Rather than frustrating myself further, I hurried through my shower, dried off and ran to my closet to decide on what to wear. I knew the He was more concerned with what the clothes did not cover up rather than the clothes themselves. So, I chose a sheer black blouse, a short black flowered skirt along with black high-heeled sandals. As I got dressed, I noticed how aroused I still was. I could hardly believe that I woke up with wet panties, even took a shower and was now wet again. The affect that He had over me was powerful and nerve-wracking at the same time. He was the only man in my entire life that could get me to act like a wanton slut.... willing to do anything for him or to him at any time and any place. Looking back on my dream, I finally realized that I probably would fuck anyone if He told me to. That was something I was not interested in doing until now. Only time would tell my limits and I knew that He would test each and every one of them.

Once dressed, I admired myself in the mirror. I could easily see my heaving breasts through my blouse and noticed that my nipples were already erect longing for his touch. I was preparing myself for punishment and my body was already betraying me. I blushed at my intense desire for him even in the midst of punishment. I looked at my slutty reflection in the mirror and imagined what I would be forced to do today. Given my extreme need to please, I was willing to do almost anything for Him even if I could not admit it aloud.

Before getting into the car, I inserted the butt plug and bullet vibe accordingly and proceeded to the mall. I sat as comfortably as possible while trying to ignore the humming toys as I drove. To keep my attention from my building frustration, I turned the radio up as far as possible. Unfortunately, that did not help much as my wetness increased with each passing minute. Luckily, I did not have far to drive.

Immediately, I noticed His car when I pulled into the parking lot. My heart began beating faster and faster while my breathing increased. I was so nervous, yet excited all at the same time. I love being with him regardless of the scenario...my body, mind and soul yearn for him constantly. As He strutted over to my car, I kept shifting in my seat to ease my sexual frustration from the toys. He noticed my shifting and chuckled as He opened my car door. Upon leaning down to help me from the car, he inhaled deeply and said, "I can smell that my slut is ready for the day's events." After saying that, He looked deeply in my eyes as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Without warning, He then lifted my skirt up to my hips revealing my wet pussy and aching ass for all passers- by to see. As I rested my blushing face against his chest, He reached down and removed both toys from their respective holes. To further my humiliation, He lifted my chin and ordered me to thoroughly clean the vibe with my tongue while He gently stroked my clit with his fingertips, all the while keeping eye contact with him. As I did this, I could feel the blush move from my face to my neck to my breasts while my cunt began tingling in delight. Staring into His eyes, I began moving back and forth into him trying to give him deeper access to my pussy hoping that He would grant me release. But, that was not the case. As soon as my movements began, He stopped, smiled and brought his fingers to my mouth to be cleaned. I sucked my juices from him and looked downward in embarrassment. Once again, He chuckled heartily as He dropped my skirt, threw my toys on my car seat for anyone to see, grabbed my arm and started walking towards the mall doors. As I was led to the door, I slid my hands over my skirt making sure my body was covered appropriately while trying to stifle the sobs welling up inside of me.

Upon entering the mall, He faced me and loudly asked for my nipple clamps and chain. Looking nervously around, I quickly pulled the clamps out of my purse as He nonchalantly attached them to my already hard buds. At this time of day, the mall was not very crowded. I breathed a sigh of relief that immediately turned to embarrassment as He completely uncovered my breasts and attached the clamps very tightly. With a painful tug on the chain, He tucked my breasts back into my blouse and said that I looked more like the slut I was. The chain was very noticeable since my blouse was almost completely unbuttoned. Anyone with eyes would notice that obnoxious chain hanging across my heaving bosom, especially since my tits bounced with each step I took.

While we started walking down the one side of the mall, He explained my punishment to me. He said that we were here shoe shopping in search of the highest heels they had in stock in my size. He said that I was not to try any shoes on by myself, but instead I was to always ask for assistance. With that, I cringed and looked down trying to hide my nervousness. The thought of sitting in a short skirt without wearing panties, smelling of sex, while someone helped me try on shoes totally embarrassed me. I knew that any salesperson would notice the obvious odor emanating from my body. That thought made me instantly shudder in fear and excitement. He knew that this punishment was going to make me squirm and He was savoring every moment.

With a deep breath, I began walking slowly with him in search of the first shoe store. All of a sudden, He decided to pick up the pace a bit, wanting me to put on a show for the other shoppers. He knew everyone would notice his scantily clad whore's bouncing tits. As I tried to keep up, I wondered how many shoe stores there were in this mall.

As we walked, I received smiles and cheers from all of the men we passed while at the same time getting frowns of disgust from all of the women. I heard phrases from "look at that whore", to "wonder how to get me some of that". I was torn between being totally turned on and being totally ashamed of my lusty behavior. Moms quickly marched passed us while covering their children's eyes and called me a slut under their breath. All I wanted to do was crawl within myself and hide. Being in public like this was unbearable.

Keeping my head down in shame, I practically ran into my Sir as He stopped in front of a shoe store. He looked at me in amusement and said, "Let's go slut. You need some new shoes and to learn your lesson." I slowly crept into the store when I noticed His hand move to the small of my back. He lightly pushed me towards the salesperson forcing me to trip a little. The salesperson caught my arm just as I looked up. Here was a young man, probably twenty years old, standing in front of me. He looked very innocent and nervous, as he eyed me up and down. I noticed his eyes widen as his eyes slid across my breasts taking notice of the chain hanging across my open blouse. My Sir stood directly behind me watching the look of lusty awe appear on this young man's face.

Then, My Sir spoke up and asked the young man to size my foot as we were looking for high heels for a special occasion. Immediately, I blushed knowing that I would have to sit down in front of him in this short skirt. The young salesman motioned me to the nearest chair as he went to find a stool and a foot sizer. As I sat down, my Sir told me that I was not to lock my legs together as if he was reading my mind. He ordered me to keep my legs apart for this young man's viewing pleasure. He wondered what reaction my naked pussy would get from this young man considering the look on his face when he looked at my clamped tits through my sheer blouse.

My face reddened as I noticed the young man returning with his supplies. Once he sat on the stool directly in front of me, he reached for my right foot, removed my shoe and placed my foot on his knee. As he held on to my right foot, I slowly moved my left leg out hiking my skirt up a little more exposing my bare pussy. He must have spotted my move as I noticed his breathing become erratic and a twitch in his trousers. Unknowingly, the young man began massaging my leg softly which began to make me incredibly wet.

My Sir snickered and asked the young man if he was enjoying the glistening view. Totally ashamed, the young man removed his hand from my leg and began babbling. He was talking so quickly that we could not understand a word he was saying. It was obvious that he was embarrassed and did not know what to say or do. My Sir walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down. I could not hear their entire conversation, but what I did hear shocked me. I heard My Sir tell the salesman that I was a total slut...his slut...and I was here showing myself off to him as I was ordered to do so. Furthermore, I heard my Sir tell him that he could touch or even taste me if he wanted. The choice was his.

Upon hearing those last words, the young man turned around with desire in his eyes that I had not noticed before. His lusty look made me nervously fidget in my seat as a tear rolled down my cheek. He slowly looked into the mall to see if any shoppers were headed into the store. To my displeasure, the mall looked empty. The young man then took my hand and led me to a different chair; one that was more secluded in the back of the store that would hide us from the shoppers. Knowing his intentions, my Sir told him not to worry, as he would gladly look out for shoppers who may need his assistance.

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers
12