Sir's Pain Slut

Story Info
A BDSM story.
645 words
3.87
31.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch! My nipples!" I screamed in pain as He sunk His teeth on a nipple, while His nails dug into the other one.

I was lying on the bed, with my hands behind my back, cuffed to my ankles. This particular pose protuberated my breasts, making them exposed to Him; my pussy - bare, exhibited and accessible for Him. Just the way He wanted.

He was sitting at the side of the bed, hovering above my chest. Mouth glued to one breast, hands squeezing and slapping the other.

He shifted his attention to my other breast; the cool air making my wet nipple engorge. Not for long, though, for his fingers soon found it, and stretched and twisted it. I could feel a renewed gush of wetness between my legs, flowing down.. between my butt cheeks.

He got up to get the crop we bought yesterday, but not before slapping both of my breasts hard. He placed the tail end of it on my pussy. My eyes widened with fear and nervousness, thinking how much it will sting my pussy. But He calmed me down by caressing my pussy with the end of the crop - spreading the wetness all around, rubbing my clit till I raised my hips to rub myself against it, hoping to ease my throbbing pussy... He continued his journey upward, stroking my freshly shaved mound, to my tummy...mmmmm, I closed my eyes and started to purr with pleasure..

WHACK! The crop had landed on my pussy lips. Because my pussy was slick with juices, the pain was tenfold. I was still whimpering in pain, when He hit my inner thighs.

He soothed the sting away, massaging my thighs lightly. A moment's lazy caress along my pussy lips and I was ready again...

WHACK! WHACK! Two on either butt cheeks. Heat and goosebumps erupted on every inch of my skin. It felt like a billion pins pricked my body all at once.

The shooting pain soon faded to a warmness, escalating my lust, leaving my pussy dripping wet and begging for more...

Two more blows on my thighs and the skin waist down was tingling with pain and pleasure.

Sir loves the colour Red.

My pussy was aching and throbbing uncontrollably. I wanted to rub myself against something, anything... In a lame attempt, I started trying to squeeze my legs together, raising and collapsing my hips repeatedly.

Sir was silent for a minute, looking at me with amused eyes. He rested His palm against my pussy, silently, and suddenly I was very still.

No words were spoken; but they weren't needed to. The message was clear: Punishment.

Closing my eyes, I braced for the slap to come.

Instead I felt His palm rubbing my clit. Short, frequent strokes in an up and down motion, urging my mound to push higher with every stroke.

I stole a glance at my Sir to find Him already watching me with a smirk on his face. Oh, this was a punishment, alright. He was going to deliver me to the edge himself and leave me hanging.

His palm shifted, only to be replaced with the back of his thumb. He pushed and probed past the folds till he reached the base of my clit. He pushed three fingers of His other hand inside my pussy, while His thumb continued to stroke me furiously.

My body was rising and falling like waves; heart palpitating. I was at the epitome of arousal and at the brink of pleasure; a single step was all that I needed to float.

And then He stopped.

Everything around us was quiet except for my loud breathing. A few minutes passed. He let the wave pass. And when I'd calmed down a bit, His hands started working again.

I edged three times before He decided that I had pleaded and begged enough.