Sir's Pleasure Is Your Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjhm
rjhm
33 Followers

The feeling was exquisite, and his short gasps told you he was experiencing the same thing. He had felt impossibly hard, but you were so wet that he parted you with ease. He began to slide back out, and you felt yourself clenching around him, causing him to shudder. He had begun to fuck you with long, slow strokes, however, almost immediately his veneer of practised control began to slip again, replaced with the animal desire he'd showed earlier.

He grabbed hold of one of your thighs, and, in his lewdest act yet, he let a pearl of saliva drip from his lips. It landed cool right on your clitoris. You gasped at the raw, wicked sensation of it, then the feeling of his thumb on your clit brought something closer to a scream.

"Oh Miss, you have such a perfect, tight cunt. Fuuuuck."

There was nothing luxurious about his actions by now. He pounded into you with each thrust, his thumb echoing each movement. You rocked back and forth with each thrust, totally lost in the pleasure of it all. Then all at once the pleasure condensed, pulling inwards to your pussy where it floated for a moment before exploding outwards. Arching and stretching back, you released everything that had built over the course of the evening. He fucked the orgasm through you, thrusting again and again and again. He seemed to sense your climax subsiding, and slowed his pace. You looked up to see the sweat jewelling across his brow.

"Get on your knees again," He was barely able to get the words out. Quickly getting into position before him, you'd instinctively opened your mouth while you again took in the sight of his beautiful cock. He returned his hand to stroking himself, looking into your eyes. He grabbed a clump of your hair, tilted you back just a bit. His moans were a symphony to you as his orgasm exploded through him. The first hot rope of his delicious come missed your open mouth, and lined your cheek. But the second, third and fourth laced your tongue. He tasted salty and sweet and hot. Every muscle in his body seemed to be straining with the intensity of the climax, and but for his mouth twisted into a beautific smile, you'd have thought his strangled cry was one of pain. His strokes slowed more and more as he worked every last drop of cum from his glistening cock. You'd manoeuvred yourself under the head to catch the last drops as they slid from him, then ravenously sucked him into your mouth.

With a staggering shudder he collapsed onto the rug, pulling you down beside him. His mouth was still open, chest heaving and eyes closed, but he grabbed you and pulled you close to him. With your head on his chest, he held onto you fiercely, his embrace warm and safe.

You return to the here and now. While he masturbates you with practiced ease, his other hand finds its way into your hair. Gathering most of it he gently pulls your head back, holding you firmly in place. He is in total control, and it's wonderful. You've come to know the ecstasy of surrender, of having cares and concerns and misgivings and doubts swept away.

"Are you properly ready to be fucked my beautiful little slut?" his voice is muffled by the ear plugs.

"Oh Sir, I am. I am so ready to be your slut!" Your reply comes in gasps.

"That's where you're wrong Miss."

A cool finger barely touches your anus, which contracts and tingles at the contact. All your movement and breathing stops, and for a moment you are perfectly still, suspended for a moment in the most glorious anticipation. As though further contact might be scared off if you make a sound, you silently will his touch again. After what seems an age, there is contact, though not as you would have expected. Instead you hear two muffled sounds.

Snick. Snick.

At the same moment you realise your movements are further restricted and each binding is now linked to a cord anchored to the bed frame above your head. Your pussy and ass are now perfectly presented for him. Almost immediately his tongue finds your throbbing clit. With the restraints secured you are now able to relax your muscles and allow the bindings to hold the weight of your legs. As such you are able to completely focus on the sensation of his rough but slippery tongue sliding over your pussy.

His tongue flicks with precision over you, but every now and again it wanders further down. He teases your lips, inner thighs, and once in an amazing while he treats your ass to a delicate flutter. The combination is simply blissful.

After a while his tongue ceases its wonderful torture, but his fingers continue to stroke the outer lips of your pussy. Then you feel something cool and smooth press just past your opening, and begin to buzz. He slides it smoothly inside you where it rests simultaneously against your G-Spot and clitoris, nuzzling gently against both. He has used this device on you before; the small remote allows him to control the speed and intensity of the sensations. He sets the device to a gentle hum, and it whispers soft pulses inside and out. The pulsing seems to match your heartbeat and in your prone state all you can do is revel in the sensation. This, of course, leaves him free to focus on other areas.

His tongue is the first thing you feel. Soft and smooth and gentle, it laps across and around your hole, causing you to moan louder than before. His growls match your own; he loves doing this to you. With the remote he matches the variation and pace of his tongue with the toy inside you. It's like a concert of sensations, conducted with expertise and grace. A finger joins his tongue, adding yet another layer. His finger tip gently presses at your opening while the tongue continues to flutter over the whole area.

Unlike the rushed and unpleasant approach that you've had with other partners, Sir approaches playing with your ass with the same delicious temptation and build up he does with everything else. He teases until it's almost unbearable. His tongue continues to soften and tickle, while his little finger probes ever so slowly just at your opening.

When he finally penetrates you, it is only with the pad of his little finger, but the sensation of relaxing and surrendering to let him in that far is divine. His finger is slick and slippery with his favourite lubricant, so there is nothing but silkiness inside your ass. The vibrator slows to barely a whisper, allowing you to focus in on the sensation of having him inside you. Without any insistence or pressing from him, your muscles relax momentarily, pulling him a few more millimetres in. Your head shakes from side to side, and behind the mask, your eyes are rolling. He dials up the intensity of the toy again, causing you once again to relax and draw him inward.

"Good girl." His words reach you through the ear plugs and the praise induces another excited wave from head to toe.

To this point he has only his little finger up to the first knuckle inside you, yet every tiny movement feels exquisite and hints at the levels of pleasure still to come. Again he manipulates the pulse of the vibrator, at the same time as pulling out minutely before sliding in a little deeper. His little finger is now buried in you, and you revel in the sensation of your muscles clenching and relaxing around him.

Without moving his finger, he plants delicate kisses on your stomach and inner thighs while your body gets used to him. All the while the toy in your pussy massages your g-spot and hums against your hard clitoris. The orgasm that is building is like dark clouds gathering on the horizon. There will be thunder and lightning when the storm finally breaks.

The movements are almost imperceptible at first. The faintest fucking motion of the finger back and forth begins to register in the pleasure centre of your brain. There is no discomfort or pressure, just wonderful sensation.

"Please Sir, more. I want more." Your own voice is loud in your ears.

Very gradually he builds up the movement and speed of his finger, sliding smoothly in and out of you. Every now and again he pauses as he slides out, adding more lube to his finger, making the slide back in feel even sexier. It is a luxurious gentle ass fucking which you know is a prelude to something much more. Sensing your readiness the little finger slides out completely, to be replaced a moment later with a very slippery middle finger. As though completely restarting, he very gently applies pressure until your muscles relax and allow him to slip back inside you.

"You have the most amazing ass Miss." He speaks loud enough for you to hear through the ear plugs and the haze of arousal.

"Soon you'll be ready to be fucked for my pleasure." He knows this is said purely for the dirtiness of it; anal sex with Sir is most definitely pleasurable for you both. The first time you had shared this with him it had come after he'd teased and readied you for hours. There had been al fresco oysters and Champagne in the sunshine with a pretty jewelled metal plug inside you. You had never considered it an act that could result in such stunning mutual enjoyment.

Light and sound flood in and for a moment you are overwhelmed by the influx of stimulus. As your eyes adjust, you see Sir smiling at you from between your legs. Sure enough the restraints are holding you up and open for him. It looks amazing from your angle, and you smile back at him as you imagine how good it must look from his perspective. As he reaches up to gently caress your cheek, he slips a second finger into your ass. You accept it with complete ease. The tightness allows you to feel the shaft of the toy in your pussy through the wall that separates them.

With ease his fingers pump into you with more energy than before, showing you both how ready you are to take his cock.

"Sir, I want you in my ass. Please own me completely. Make me come Sir, please, don't make me beg,"

Without pulling out, Sir sits up, letting you see how hard his cock is. It looks like it's about to burst already, twitching and throbbing before you. With his other had he gives the shaft some lazy sweeping strokes, which draws a low rumbling moan from him.

Gently he extracts his fingers then squeezes a generous line of the lube along his shaft and head. As he edges closer to you, he works his cock until it is as hard as possible. You're panting at him, and dirty demands and encouragement continue to tumble from you.

He manoeuvres the tip of his cock inside you, and it feels exquisite. Hot and hard and smooth and unyielding all at once. He only allows the head to penetrate you, then he stops. Your body welcomes him and he moans, long and low. The toy is now pulsing and buzzing with even more intensity than before, and the vibration helps everything to relax. Millimetre at a time, he eases himself into your tightest hole, never rushing, never forcing. The sensation is nothing short of wonderful. Once he's buried inside you, he leans down to kiss you, eagerly seeking out your lips and tongue. His kisses are rough like this when he's at his most aroused, and the idea of Sir losing control while he fucks your arse only turns you on more.

He begins to move. Despite his own obvious arousal, he is careful and measured, retreating very slowly, then sliding the full length in again. Twice more he repeats this, very slowly and carefully. The next time he pulls out, he coats his shaft in more cool, deliciously slippery lube, so that his next thrust is a little faster but no less marvellous.

"Don't come until you are given permission," he growls.

Your orgasm has been building since before he penetrated you, and is edging dangerously close to overwhelming you, but you know better than to defy this order. Beneath the arm of the vibrator, your clit is almost impossibly hard. The delightful touch of the toy nearly pushes you over the edge.

"Yes Sir," you whimper, "but please hurry Sir, I want to come so badly with you in my ass!"

The pressure of his cock presses the toy against your G-spot. You feel so deliciously full, but you crave orgasm. He increases the intensity of the toy so that your body hangs just at the edge of climax, and you will him to allow you release. An idea hits you.

"Do you like fucking my tight little ass Sir?" you whisper. "My tight, dirty little ass? I want you to fuck me Sir, use me to get off, shoot your hot come in my asshole,"

His thrusting has become less controlled, his face slick with sweat. He begins to mumble unintelligibly while he pounds into you. Your world is reduced to a blissful, floating plane of pleasure as you lie suspended by restraints. Then he speaks the words you have wanted to hear.

"Come for me Miss..."

His words and the sensation of his hot come spurting into you trigger your climax. The pleasure that had focused into your belly now lights up along every nerve, rolling like a thunderbolt from your core outwards. This is pleasure unlike you had comprehended before you met him, but he draws it from you with such ease.

At some point while you drift through the wonderful haze of orgasm, he has released the restraints, supporting your legs as he places them gently back on the bed. Your wrists are already free, and instinctively your arms wrap around him as he pulls you near. He holds you close and traces his fingertips across your back. The tingling is intense but sublime.

"You are perfect Miss, just perfect," he whispers.

"Thank you Sir, that felt amazing."

The two of you lie there, breathing heavily. After a while his lips move close to your ear.

"When you've recovered, your training will continue..."

rjhm
rjhm
33 Followers
12