Sir's Pleasure Slut

Story Info
Fulfilling Sir's needs.
759 words
3.85
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were getting ready to go to the restaurant where we had our dinner reservations. New place in town and lots of positive reviews for it, we decided to try it out.

I chose a navy blue knee length dress and He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt.

I was applying Kohl on my eyes when He walked in. Appreciative glances were exchanged in the mirror.

"Be out in a minute!" I told him and He walked towards the drawing room to wait for me there. Last touch up and I was good to go.

I went towards the sofa to get my purse and stole, while He was standing at the main entrance of the house.

I was leaning on the sofa when strong hands wrapped around me from behind.

"Babe, we'll get late! We have reservations, you forgot?!" I almost squealed. "Be still and this will be over soon," came a stern reply.

He positioned me in such a way that my hands rested on the sofa with my legs on the arm rest. He ran his hands up along my legs, gathering up the dress as well. Finding the zipper of the dress at my side, he pulled it down.

A large hand cupped my right breast and the other simultaneously groped my ass. I was writhing beneath Him and my pussy was instantly wet. God, I wanted to be filled up.

He pulled and pinched and kneaded my breasts; His hot breath warming my neck all along. He freed his hand to open the zip of his pants, while the other pulled my panties down.

Spank number one on my left cheek, spank number two for my right. Alternating repeats for five times more. I felt my pussy pulsating even more after every blow.

Rubbing His cock on my bare ass, I could feel it bulge. I pushed back but He only put it between my legs and rubbed it along my pussy lips, coating His cock with my juices in the process. Once or twice He nudged the head of His cock between the folds, causing me to moan and purr louder.

Suddenly, He twirled me and pushed me on the sofa. I was now lying on the sofa on my back, with Him standing between my legs and stroking His cock. I inched forward just a little bit. That was all it took Him to grab my feet and pull me towards Him.

My ass was planted on the arm rest of the sofa and I opened my legs as wide as I could. He pushed His cock inside and stayed still for few seconds. And then He began pumping me. Hard.

Sounds filled the room - flesh beating against flesh, His grunts and my moans. The main door was not far. A fleeting thought crossed my mind that our neighbours might hear us but we didn't care. I don't care. I needed this.

He probably caught my distracted look and it must be why He pinched my nipple hard to bring me back to reality. Lifting my leg over his shoulder, He pumped me harder and deeper. I clenched the cushions tighter and He rubbed my clit furiously. Both of us were dangerously close.

"Wait..wait..wait.. NOW!" My Master instructed.

And we let go at the same time. I felt both of us tense while He and I climaxed. A couple of more jerks and He pulled out. Panting, He leaned over the sofa. I immediately broke free and got down on my knees to lick off His cock clean. Yummy!

He grabbed some tissues to clean up and when I reached out for them, He stopped me. "Not you. Pull up your panties."

I made a face at Him (thankfully, He didn't see) and did as He told me to do. Smootheing my dress out, we finally left the house.

When we reached our destination, He told me to stay put in the car. Circling around, He walked to my side and opened the door. "Being a gentleman?!" I said. He just smiled and made me face Him.

Hugging me, He raised my hips a little and out slipped my panties. The hour long drive and forced dull thoughts had helped to dry them.

Waving them at my face, He said, "These are for me."

Saying so, He bunched them into His jeans back pocket, threw the car keys on my lap and walked away, whistling lightly. Taking the keys, I got out, locked the car and ran towards Him...