Sis and I and a Private Nude Dancer

Story Info
Erotic action after bachelorette party at the strip club.
6k words
4.42
56k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,763 Followers

Hi, my name's Cindy. I'm here, front row, at a male strip show with a bunch of crazy women. It's a first for me. I can't believe how wild my group is getting with all the hot, full-frontal male nudity on stage. This is Margaret's bachelorette party. She's getting hitched and this is supposed to be her sexy celebration.

I'm the youngest of this crowd of insane wenches. Hell, I'm just a junior in college. My older sister, Amanda, is ten years older than me. She's a friend of Margaret and has been to many bachelorette nights, My dear sis insisted I come to experience this female ritual.

The ladies are looking great. They are all dolled up in fancy dresses and great hairdos. I'm wearing my prom dress. It's the only formal dress I own. I've been living in jeans and shorts since starting college.

Most of the women are married. They are super raunchy, shouting out for the dancers to 'take it off'. Even my normally conservative sis is getting all worked up. Wow. I guess married women get down and dirty when it comes to sex. When the men drop their drawers on stage, the feminism takes a hike.

This is The Foxy Den's woman's night, but there are many men standing around the back walls with drinks in their hands gazing over the female throng. At eleven o'clock, the male nude dancing stops and a dance floor is opened with a DJ playing tunes for all to enjoy. Amanda wants us to stay and mingle with the guys.

To tell you the truth, I'm getting horny watching all these hot looking guys stripping. Their male equipment and sculpted muscular bodies are amazing. It's not that I haven't seen a penis. I'm not a virgin or a prude. I've had sex four times with Brad last year before we broke up, so I know what that's all about. I've been too busy studying to go out much since. The men on the stage have much bigger ones than Brad. The throbbing in my crotch reminds me I should find a boyfriend.

This dancer, Billy, is really cute and younger than the other dancers, maybe early twenties. He's billed as an Australian stud. His blonde hair and tanned body are so hot. Now he only has this tiny G-string on holding a very big package. Oh my god, he's coming down from the stage and over to us.

My sister leans into my ear, "The bachelorette gets to take off his G-string. It's part of the ritual"

The women are screaming as he gets to us and stands in front of the blushing bride-to-be wearing her princess tiara. My word, his package is so big and he's only five feet from me. The crazy gals urge her to pull down his G-string. My goodness, I can feel my crotch throb and my vagina moisten. Girl, you really must get a boyfriend. Margaret fakes being shy and slowly peels the silk material down his muscular thighs revealing a perfect semi-erect marvel of manliness. I can feel my heart beat faster and my breathing quicken as the thick pole comes into view.

I look up and am shocked to see his blue eyes staring deeply into mine. My face burns with a total hot blush. Oh, sweet Jesus, he just winked at me in a sexy way. I'll die. He's looking down at my cleavage. Jeez, my nipples just stood up like bullets. I'm frozen in his gaze. He seems to be looking right into my primal, lusty soul. God, this is too much. I break the stare and look down at the floor. I can feel my chest heaving in excitement. What's coming over me?

My sis shouts to me over the screams of others, "Watch this."

Margaret, our bachelorette, has a bottle of lubricant in her hand and the women are shouting, "Make him hard, make him hard." Billy, knows this part, steps to her and she fills her hand with slick oil and strokes his growing manhood. The glistening staff is so marvelous as it stiffens. I look up and he is still looking only at me. He licks his lips. I bite my lip and return his erotic gaze. Thank goodness we are surrounded by people or I might do something foolish. He gives a sly smile like he knows everything running through my primal brain.

Help, he's coming this way. He stands in front of my sister who has a ten-dollar bill in her hand and the bottle of lube. She gives the cash to him, reaches up, circles her fist around the substantial girth of Billy's weapon and slowly strokes the circumcised wonder. My pussy is humming. I dare not look up. I know he's looking at me. I can't take my eyes off his manhood.

My sister shouts, "Here's another ten bucks for my sister." He takes the money and moves in front of me. I want to crawl under a rock. Oh my god. I bury my head in my sister's shoulder. I can't do this. The women shout encouragement. Then I feel a masculine hand take my wrist and slowly pull to place my fingers on his penis. I wrap my fingers around it. It feels like velvet over granite. This is so horny.

His manly voice with an Australian accent says, "Please put some lube on it and use both hands. I like that, sweetheart."

My sis holds the bottle of lube out and I cup my left hand under it, still holding his cock in the right. I take my hand now with lots of slick liquid and coat the deep red engorged head. A giddy feeling of energy release flows over me. With both hands now on his staff, I pump up and down. I can feel love juices flow into my pussy lips. I'm light-headed from the pure pleasure of the moment. A strange urge comes over me to kiss the tip and roll his cock over my face. I can barely fight the urge. I look up and his blue eyes drill right through me. We connect on some primitive level. I want to run my hands over his washboard abs and strong pecs.

Women shout loudly and urgently, "Next, next ." My hand empties and he moves on to other horny females with cash. The moment is broken. I'm in a mental fog. Billy disappears.

I snap out of my reverie when an announcer on a mike tells the room full of women, "It's eleven o'clock on ladies' night at The Foxy Den and that means our dance starts. Our local handsome gentlemen have been waiting to ask you to dance. Please enjoy yourselves."

We pay for our drinks and stand up to leave. My head is a bit clouded with more drinks than I normally have. I'm wanting to get home to my small apartment as soon as possible to use my trusty vibrator on my very wet, needy pussy. In fact, I'm so horny, I'll be able to get off with just my fingers.

My sister has other ideas. She pleads, "Please Cindy, can we stay for a few dances? You know my dear husband hates to dance. I need this. We never go out any more. My life is so fucking boring. Please."

What can I say? The look on her face is so pitiful. "Sure, sis. We can stay." She gives me a big hug.

Soon a swarm of men of all ages and types descend on the tipsy women inviting them to dance or just to sit and flirt. A couple of our girl's group leave but most, especially the married ones, stay. They are soon having a great time dancing to hard rock music. I see a lot of men's hands groping the ladies' bums without any objections from the gals.

Two guys come over to my sis and I. They look so young, high school types but to get in here, they must be of age. I want to turn them down but sis whispers that she'd like to dance with the nicer looking boy. It's a little harmless fantasy of hers to flirt with a young guy, she whispers. This is a surprise. Amanda is usually so conservative. I guess the many margaritas have made her loosen up. Well, what's the harm? It's girls' night out. She goes off to the dancefloor with her young man.

My guy is a high school nerdy type that is a bit shy and a poor dancer. Amanda's is a handsome jock that is cocky and full of himself. As soon as he starts dancing with Amanda, he's grabbing her ass. To my surprise, sis is loving it. Wow, what did they put in those margaritas? My guy tries the same thing, but I push his hand away. I'm not looking to hook up with a guy younger than me. When the song stops Amanda gives her boy a big hug. He whispers something in her ear. She smiles up at him and then walks back to where I'm standing. My fellow goes off to be with his buddy.

"Whew that guy is a real flirt. He wants to drive me home. After watching those nude dancers I'm so horny, I might even take him up on that. Jack and I haven't had sex in a month. This night is the sexiest thing I've done in forever."

"Amanda, don't even think about doing that. That's bad news. You have a great husband and two sweet kids. Don't mess that up."

"You're right. That's just my aroused pussy and the alcohol talking."

All of a sudden, over Amanda's shoulder I see Billy, the dancer coming our way. He's dressed in an expensive silver leisure suit with a silk formal shirt over his sculpted body.

In his sexy Australian accent, he greets us, "Hi birds, having fun?" His smile melts my heart.

Amanda sees that I'm lost for words and jumps in, "We sure are. My sister and I just loved your show."

"It's always a pleasure to dance for beautiful women like yourselves. His blue eyes look deeply into mine as he speaks. That is so sexy. I can feel a hot blush cross my face.

"Ladies, I'm not allowed to mingle with the customers after the show but what I wanted to do is offer you ladies a private totally free dance session at your place. I'm trying out a new routine and I'd like to make some friends in the city also. I'm new here."

"Gee I don't know", I stammered.

Amanda pipes up, "That's a great idea. Let's do it. Cindy has an apartment that would be perfect."

She whispers into my ear. "My god woman, this is so goddamned hot. Don't fret little sister. We won't have sex. I'll be there to keep things on the straight and narrow. We've got to do this, or we'll regret is the rest of our lives. Please, please tell him yes."

Soon we are piling into a taxi and make a stop at a liquor store for beer. Billy just drinks beer. He asks about the city and tells us about Sydney, his home town down under, as he sits in the front seat with us in the back.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm a bit worried that this strong stranger is coming to my home. Thank goodness Amanda's here so everything will be fine. Plus, Billie seems like a nice guy. Soon, we are in my small apartment. It's a bachelor apartment with a small living room with a sofa that converts to a bed. It has a kitchenette and a bathroom. It's all I can afford.

Billy is very gracious about how nice the tiny place is. We all take turns going to the bathroom before cracking open some beers. He's anxious to get dancing and gives me a CD to play while he dances. He moves my coffee table out of the way, so he has a wide area in front of the sofa as a dancefloor. Amanda and I sit. Billie turns off most of the lights to give the room a nice feeling of intimate privacy.

He looks down at us. I'm struck with how handsome he is. "Thanks ladies for giving me this chance to practice my new dance routine. You are good sports." He starts the heavy, sexy beat of the music.

He turns his back to us and assumes a dancer's pose with his arms wide and his chin high. He turns and looks over his shoulder at me and smiles. His hips undulate to the music. He slowly takes off his jacket and tosses it aside. His upper torso is still as his hips swivel. I look over at Amanda and her eyes are hungrily locked on the primal motion of his sexy ass. My word, she is so horny.

Billy turns to face us. His silk shirt is sculpted to the rippling muscles on his chest and abs. his slacks show a large package that gyrates with his hips. I remember what's in there and my pussy gives a sweet wakeup throb.

Oh my god, Amanda is digging her hand into her crotch through her dress to stroke her girlie parts. How much did she have to drink? What would mom think?

Billy slips his hand to his crotch and takes a handful of his manhood with a carnal look on his face. My pussy is getting wet in anticipation of seeing his sexy body. I wish I had Amanda's nerve to stroke myself. Billy turns so his back is to us. I take the opportunity to give my crotch a quick feel. It sends a flash of pleasure to the primitive part of my brain. He bends over at the waist and shows his gloriously tight ass. I spread my knees a bit to get my probing fingers down into the more sensitive areas. I hear a groan from my left and I see Amanda has spread her knees like a harlot. Tonight, is showing me grown, married women are much more open about sex. I take a pillow from the end of the sofa and hide my naughty hand under it away from Billy's sight as I pleasure myself.

Our private dancer turns back. He smiles at Amanda's lusty action and says, "Thanks Amanda, I love it when a beautiful woman gets turned on by my dancing. It's a true compliment. Thank you so much."

I feel embarrassed in hiding myself and remove the pillow. I don't want to be a prude or insult Billy. I can't believe I'm stroking my pussy in front of this stranger. His total ease around his body and sexuality is rubbing off on me.

Amanda shouts out a bawdy, "Take it off. Take it off Billy." She's in a hurry to get to the good parts.

He holds his hands out to us. "Why don't you ladies take off my shirt. Both of you come up here." Amanda leaps up in a shot. I'm more cautious but am soon standing beside him.

He urges my sister, "Amanda, you open my first button."

She opens his top button. The air is electric. I can see he's put his hand on Amandas bum. She isn't objecting.

"Cindy, why don't you open the next one."

My shaking fingers open it and I feel his strong hand move to my buttock. I close my eyes to drink in the pleasure of the sensation.

Amanda opens the rest of the buttons in haste. She's getting very turned on. Her hand strokes his bare chest where the shirt has parted.

He looks into my eyes and says in a deep voice, "I would love it if you would feel my chest too."

His hand is massaging my ass in an exquisite way. I place my hand on his cleanly shaven muscular chest.

Amanda is brazenly tweaking his nipple.

He looks at her. "Amanda, dear, let me undo a couple of your buttons. It's only fair. In a private dance like this we can do a lot of fun things."

Amanda has a wild look in her eyes as she looks down at his hand undoing half of her buttons revealing a lot of cleavage and a lacy red bra. He knew she wouldn't object.

Oh my god I think. Will he do that to me? I just have on my old sports bra.

He looks me in the eye. "May I?"

I say nothing and drop my hands submissively to my sides. His hand leaves my ass and slowly undoes four buttons. I can feel the cool air on my skin as the dress parts.

He stares at my chest. "Very, very nice, Cindy.

The compliment feels good. I place my hand back on his chest. It is so hard and masculine.

He looks back at Amanda. "Do you like the feel of my chest, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good."

"Is it okay if I feel your chest?"

Amanda's eyes open wide as she processes what that means. "Please do."

Billy's hand is first flat on her upper chest then slips down to the top of her bra and next cups her breast inside, skin on skin. She closes her eyes in pleasure. Without asking, he dips his other hand in my bra and cups my breast. I almost faint from the exquisite sensation. I can't move but just drink in the erotic pleasure of his expert massaging of my breasts and nipples.

"You ladies are so perfect. Yes, so perfect. Please sit"

We sit back on the sofa. Amanda's one breast is still outside the cup of her bra and she leaves it like that. I'm learning things about her that I never would have suspected. My breasts are small and naturally tuck back into the bra on their own.

The music continues its strong rhythmic beat as our dancer struts back and forth. I look over at Amanda and she has her dress hiked up to her waist and her hand is deep inside her red lace panties that are in full view. I'd often hear her masturbating under the covers when we shared a bedroom but had never actually seen her touching herself.

She looks over at me with a stern face, "If you ever breathe a word about this to Jack or mom, I'll kill you." Then she looks back up at Billy with a look of lusty wonder.

He looks down at her, "You have such beautiful legs Amanda. If you are showing me your legs I should show you mine. Fairs fair." Then he looks over at my legs, still covered by my dress.

What harm would it do to show him my legs? I take the hem of my dress and pull it up to my upper thigh still hiding my panties It's not that I'm ashamed of my panties. They are a new, very girlie pair. But I know there is a wet spot on the crotch and that's just too embarrassing.

"Cindy your legs are so beautiful. They're perfect." He is such a flirt but the compliment makes me feel great.

He stands back and slowly unbuckles his belt and unzips. Jet black underwear show. He turns and slowly drops his pants revealing two bare buttocks with a small black G-string in the crack. The ass-cheeks are perfectly toned and tanned. He gyrates and thrusts his hips as if he's having sex.

Amanda gives a husky groan at the sight. My pussy is crying to be touched and I can't stand it anymore. I spread my knees like a common harlot and slip a hand to the outside of my damp panty crotch.

He turns back and looks at me pleasuring myself and smiles that beautiful smile. I can die of embarrassment, but I can't stop my hand from stroking my cunny. Billy thrusts his hips in a purely sexual way as we two women stroke our private parts. I can smell the sweet aroma of my and my sister's love juices.

Billy can smell it too and inhales deeply, "I love the smell of pussy. Oh, so sweet."

He looks down at us. "Here I am just wearing my G-string and you ladies are fully clothed. Is that fair? Why don't you strip down to your panties so I'll feel better about showing you everything I've got?

Amanda leaps up and it's off with her bra and dress in a heartbeat. I'm sitting in shock. Heavens, I'll be as good as nude with a complete stranger. Only one boy and my doctor have ever seen me naked.

Amanda shouts angrily, "For fucks sake Cindy. Take off your fucking dress." I hesitate. She continues in a commanding voice, "NOW, Cindy."

I stand and shimmy out of my dress and then turn away from Billy's eyes to remove my bra. I slink down to the sofa with my arm covering my chest area. Oh, sweet mother, there is a big wet spot on the crotch of my panties. He's going to think I'm such a slut.

Amanda says firmly. "Take your arm away from your tits. We get to see all of him and he sees us. That's the deal."

I drop my arm and I can see that there is a pink blush all the way down to my chest and the tops of my breasts. My nipples are as hard as diamonds.

Billy smiles and says, "You ladies are so perfect. Yes, so perfect."

Billy starts to gyrate his hips to the solid beat of the music and dances an ancient, primal type of dance. He goes to my sister and puts a foot on the sofa beside her and undulates his G-string covered crotch close to her face. He takes her hand and puts it on his thigh. Her face glows with primal energy.

He looks over at me and strides over. His foot goes to the sofa in the same way and I can smell the musty masculine odor of his manhood close to my face. The outline of his cock head is clearly visible in the shear silk fabric. Now he puts both feet on the floor and turns away from me. His ass is just half an arm's-length away.

"Feel my ass, Cindy. Go ahead, feel that ass."

I reach up with both hands and spread my fingers over his rock-hard butt. It feels so perfect, so out of this world perfect.

He turns back and looks down at us. "Stand up ladies and come here to me."

We stand like we have no will to do otherwise. He opens his arms and we snuggle in with our cheeks resting against his masculine chest.

"Yes, asses are so sexy and so wonderful. His hand slips down my waist, under the waistband of my panties and onto my bare ass. I stifle a moan. I hear a groan from Amanda and I'm sure she is feeling his other hand. My pussy is gushing. His finger traces down my crack towards my pussy. I groan involuntarily as a finger skims my anus and the very back edge of my private parts.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,763 Followers
12