Sis and Me

Story Info
Sexy older sister seduces little brother.
656 words
3.47
316.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panther
Panther
9 Followers

I was 18 at the time and it was prom time, and me not having a date. My sister was 21 was home asking why I didn't have a date for the night. I told her there was no one I wanted to go with. My sister is very sexy 5'6" 115 pounds baby blue eyes, long brown hair. Her measurements are 36b 24 32. I told her I wasn't gonna go to the prom. She asked if I would like to go to the movies with her and I said yes. I told her I needed to take a shower and get some nice clothes on. She said she needed to take a shower too, so I let her go first. I guess she thought I was in my bedroom cause she came out of her room naked and did I get an eyeful.

She was sexy and she knew it. I got a hard on and couldn't take my eyes off her. She had seen me looking at her and she smiled. She said she really needed to shave her pussy but needed some help. She asked me if I would do it for you I said hell yeah. She sat on the edge of the tub and I went and got the razor and some shaving cream. I lathered her up good and started shaving her pussy, which was very wet. I pulled one lip to the side and shaved her and did the same to other side. When I was done I washed her now bare pussy with a towel. She looked real sexy and I leaned in and started licking her pussy. She said yes little brother eat my pussy. I spread her lips and slid my tongue deep inside her. I sensed she was close to having an orgasm and I sucked on her clit real hard. She grabbed my head and pushed me harder to her pussy.

She started cumming and I tasted all her sweet juices. She kissed me thanked me and told me she wanted to return the favor. I stripped naked and she took my cock in her hand and started stroking me till I was rock hard. She leaned in and took my 8-inch cock in her mouth and started to suck me. As she sucked my cock she played with my balls and told me she wanted to taste my cum. She kept on sucking my cock till I held her head and fired shot after shot of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop I had to offer. We get got in the shower and took turns washing each other. We got out and dried each other off. We went to her bedroom and she laid on her bed with her legs spread. I got on top of her and slowly slid my cock deep in her pussy.

As I fucked her she kept saying yes baby brother harder and deeper. She said I was the best lover she has had. I said she was the best lover I ever had. She told me to fill her pussy full of my cum. As I fucked her harder and harder, deeper and deeper I pushed all the way in her and shot my load of hot cum deep in her. I got up and she said she wanted to 69 so she sat on my face and i proceeded to lick my cum from her pussy and she licked her juices off of my cock. She sucked me hard and I fired another load deep in her mouth. We finally got dressed and went to the movies, people thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend. So we acted like that. We moved in together and are living like we are married. We have been living like that for 3 years now and she just told me she is pregnant with our first kid.

Panther
Panther
9 Followers