Sis and Mom are Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated him. He was absolutely right. Her tits were looking as luscious as I'd always dreamt they would be. Dad brought his mouth down to suck on her right nipple and began slowly fucking her.

Daphne was moaning her appreciation, "Ooh Daddy, please fuck me harder!"

I was transfixed, watching them copulate. After a while dad pushed her legs a bit wider so that he could thrust harder and deeper.

Daphne's moans became louder and louder as dad stabbed his big cock in and out of her until she was rhythmically screaming.

I shouted a warning, "Dad, you mustn't cum inside her. Pull out just before you climax."

Dad grunted, "OK," but as Daphne hit her climax and gave one long loud piercing scream, I could see his body tense and I knew he was shooting his sperm inside Daphne.

I was furious. "Dad you know that is completely unacceptable, I'm going to tell mom about everything when she gets home tomorrow."

I stormed out of the room towards my bedroom. I was not sure that I would tell mom. Why upset her? However, I was feeling satisfied that I had at least given dad cause to worry.

I woke up the next morning in bed picturing in my mind dad and Daphne fucking. Although I believed that what dad had done was as wrong as wrong can be, I couldn't help the heat in my loins and a boner that was hard as a rock. I tried to stop thinking of them, especially of Daphne's loud climax. Dad had obviously taken Daphne to levels high above her experience with Jeb, probably due to dad's big boner. I pushed my hands outside the bed covers to stop myself from jacking off. I was lying in this tense state as the door opened and Daphne walked into my room.

Her expression had that blank look that told me dad had hypnotized her. She was completely naked. Her full breasts swayed lightly in front. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Her lips looked full and moist. Although her eyes had a far-off look, I could see an intensity in them which I judged was lust. I tried to stop her coming any further.

"No Daphne, stop!" I cried.

However, I could see from the determined expression on her face that she could not hear me and I wasn't sure I wanted her to. Pulling back my bedclothes her staring eyes lit up even more at the sight of my boner and she quickly grasped it and started sucking me. I groaned, completely defeated, submitting to her attack. I sat up with Daphne's lips still wrapped around my cock. She was lying sideways on the bed with her head in my lap. This gave me ample room to reach out my hands, squeezing her tits and pushing my fingers between her legs.

I could feel how wet she was with desire and as I rubbed her clitoris she moaned, sucking me even harder. I knew I shouldn't have taken it any further. I could just have brought her off with my fingers and shot my jizz in her mouth. Then I thought about how she was always giving me a hard time and persuaded myself that this was probably my only ever chance for revenge. Forcefully I pulled her off me and pushed her onto her back. She gasped and spread her legs in an obscene obvious invitation and I placed my cock head at her entrance. I hesitated for a fraction of a second before plunging my boner deep inside her. She screamed with pleasure as I got into a steady fuck rhythm. I leant forward and pushed my tongue in between her lips. Her tongue eagerly found mine and she took up the initiative in a wet kiss, as we explored each other's mouths.

I grasped a tit in each hand. They were the nice full size I'd always imagined, just filling my hands. When I pinched her nipples she moaned even louder and thrust her pelvis hard back at me in time to my thrusts. Her vagina felt like a tight velvet glove, gripping my throbbing blood-filled phallus as I slipped easily in and out of her.

Her thrusting was desperate as sought to satisfy her craving for my cock. She wrapped her long legs around me, her heels drumming on my buttocks, frantic to make my penetrations as deep as possible.

I remembered dad pushing Daphne's legs wider as he fucked her, but I now went one better, gripping her ankles and pushing her legs as wide and far back as possible. My hard teenage meat was now able to penetrate her pussy to the extreme. Daphne was crying tears of joy. My long hard brutal strokes must have felt to her as if I was splitting her in two.

Daphne had been moaning loudly ever since I'd penetrated her, but now she was really letting rip. Each deep thrust into her juicy tight vagina brought a high scream. Finally I could feel her tensing up and her vaginal muscles clamped around me as she hit her climax and gave the one long loud piercing scream that I'd heard when she was with dad. I let her have two long thrusts and on the final thrust kept my jizz gun hard inside her as I shot my cum, sending my brotherly sperm deep into her.

It was then I heard dad's sarcastic voice behind me, "I thought you were supposed to withdraw before you orgasmed."

I groaned, knowing that I had been caught out. Dad knew that there was no way now that I could say anything to mom.

Mom arrived back home in the afternoon. She was immediately kittenish with dad, mussing his hair and putting her hand on his ass. She clearly had intentions of getting down to some serious sex with him, once she'd got him into bed. Dad, however, had other ideas. When we were alone, he explained his plan to me.

"Jimmy, this is my last chance to fuck your sister again before she leaves us for Detroit. Tonight I'm going to hypnotize your mom to send her to sleep, then I can go into your sister's room and have some fun."

I was furious. "Dad," I said, "mom clearly is looking forward to some loving with you. You need to do your marital duty and satisfy her. If I hear you going into my sister's room tonight I'm going to throw a bucket of cold water over the two of you."

Dad did not look very happy about my statement and, as I left the room, I could see his brow furrowed, thinking hard.

Mom continued to be affectionate with him, rubbing her big breasts against him and pushing back at him in the kitchen with her ass. 'Lucky old dad,' I thought.

It was the last evening we would all be together, as on the next day dad would be leaving on a business trip and Daphne would be leaving for Detroit. Mom wanted us to have some supper together and placed on the table some cheese she'd brought back from her business trip.

"Eating this cheese, we'll all have vivid dreams tonight," she told us with a smile as she opened a bottle of wine for us.

After supper mum sat next to dad all evening on the couch holding his hand as my sister and I sat on separate chairs. Daphne talked enthusiastically about how she was looking forward to her new job in Detroit. I presumed that she must have been looking forward to seeing her fiancé as well, but she never mentioned him. When dad got up and walked into the kitchen, mom followed him. I went to pick up a book that was by the kitchen door so that I could hear them.

Mom must have been leaning towards his ear because her voice was quiet as I heard her whisper, "I'm going upstairs to bed. I'll be a few minutes showering and getting myself ready for you, so take your time coming up. I've bought some new lingerie that I think you'll like. It must be two months since we've had sex and I'm expecting some action tonight."

I hurried back to my seat just in time as mom walked out of the kitchen and made her way upstairs, saying goodnight to Daphne and me over her shoulder.

Twenty minutes later I said goodnight and made my way upstairs. I was leaving dad alone with Daphne, but I knew that dad had believed me when I threatened to throw a bucket of water over him if he tried anything with Daphne. As I reached mom and dad's room I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. I couldn't resist glancing inside. Although mom was not in my direct line of sight, I could see her reflection in the full length mirror. She looked stunning in what I guessed was a newly purchased diaphanous negligee.

With a dry mouth I could see every voluptuous womanly curve. Her breasts were substantially bigger than Daphne's, but there was no sagging. These were large honeydew melons. Daphne's areolae and nipples had been like luscious strawberries; mom's were more like dark ripe plums. As I expected, mom's waist was slightly thicker than Daphne's, but still was trim for a woman of her age.

I dragged my gaze away from mom's tits to her ass. Whereas my sister had a beautiful round bubble butt that looked great in shorts, mom's was on the larger size, but was still round and firm. Her big booty could have starred in a magazine for ass aficionados.

Even mom's legs looked great and my boner got harder as I looked at her blonde pubic hair which she appeared to have trimmed for the benefit of my father.

Before she could see me peering through the slightly open door, I reluctantly crept on to my room. Twenty minutes later, I was lying in bed with a boner that would not disappear. I couldn't get the image of mom out of my mind. It seemed incredible to me that dad could have become bored with such a beautiful voluptuous woman.

I heard my dad and sister say goodnight and heard both their doors close, so I was able to relax a little knowing that dad was behaving himself. I continued to relax until I heard a door opening. I lay there tensely, waiting for the sound of another door opening which would indicate that dad was up to his old tricks. I was determined that he would not get away with anything. But it was not my sister's door which was then opened. It was mine.

As mom entered my room I could see that dad had been using his powers of control again. Mom was staring in front of her, though not with the completely blank stare that my sister had shown. For a fraction of a second I wondered if dad's control was weakening or if mom was in less of a trance because she had not been experiencing dad's instructions over the last few days as my sister had. Nevertheless, I could see that the trancelike state was sufficient for her not to know what she was doing.

I was horrified. As soon as I had seen mom in my doorway I had shouted at her to stop, but it was no use. As with my sister the previous morning, mom was walking towards me determinedly. The breasts I had been peeping at twenty minutes before were swaying mouthwateringly to and fro. I felt my self-restraint vanishing with each of her steps. When she reached my bed, she pulled back my bedclothes with a fierce tug and ripped my boxers down my legs, throwing them on the floor. My hard cock was fully exposed and she excitedly knelt on the bed, pushed my legs apart and grabbed my hot hard salami.

She appeared to wait momentarily, staring at my boner until she moaned, "Oh Jimmy, Jimmy!"

With that exclamation of my name, she bent her head over, opened her mouth and sucked on my pulsating helmet

"Oh mom!" I gasped, although I knew she couldn't hear me.

She had approached me from the front so that she was facing me. Whereas my sister had been curled on the bed, allowing me to access her goodies while she sucked me, frustratingly I couldn't reach mom's tits or ass, but I could touch her head. I intertwined my fingers in her hair, automatically pressing her down as she pushed her lips over my mushroom head and down my shaft.

As she lifted up she licked around the rim of my crown sending me into raptures. Her fingers were eager to join in and she playfully squeezed my balls with her left hand.

Just as I felt my testicles squeezed I heard a scream and knew that dad had penetrated Daphne again. If anything the sound of Daphne's rhythmic cries turned me on even more as mom slid her right hand underneath me and pushed her middle finger into my asshole. The feel of that finger had me groaning as she felt around until she found my prostate gland. The finger started massaging the gland as I began to push her head further down my cock so that my boner was entering her throat. As my helmet rested in her throat she swallowed again and again so that her throat muscles were working round the tip of my boner.

I wanted it all to go on forever, but mom's technique meant my sexual excitement was increasing exponentially. At last she simply rasped her tongue repeatedly against the underside of the head of my helmet. I just had time to hear my sister hit her climax when I simultaneously began one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

Mom was trying to prolong it as long as possible by squeezing my balls and working my asshole and I was sobbing as mom extracted shot after shot of hot fiery cum, swallowing it eagerly.

As I lay back shattered, mom simply stood up and walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. I stared at the door, horrified at what dad had just made my mother do. I was still inwardly cursing him when he opened my door and stepped into my room with a smile on his face.

"Well kid," he said with a smirk, "you're hardly going to tell your mom anything now are you."

I wanted to punch the smile off his face as he continued, "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist having your dick in your mom's mouth."

I looked at him bitterly and said, "What the hell did you say to her dad, 'go and commit incest by sucking your son's cock?"

He laughed. "As a matter of fact Jimmy, all I said was that the person she most fantasized about having sex with was in your bed and she had to give him a blowjob. She probably was thinking of you as Brad Pitt or George Clooney."

I stared at him in shock. I knew that the name she whispered was not Brad or George but Jimmy. It was me she had been fantasizing about. Seeing my incredulous stare, he took my silence as a sign that our conversation was over and left my room.

I lay in bed with a feeling of extreme excitement. My mom had fantasized about having sex with me. My last thoughts as I drifted into a contented slumber were that I now intended to make her dreams come true.

I woke up the next morning in a state of excitement, keen to start the day. Mom and dad had a master bathroom attached to their bedroom, so my sister and I shared the bathroom opposite our bedrooms. I opened my bedroom door a little in order to see when the bathroom would be free. As she emerged I went to enter the bathroom but as she walked past me she muttered, "You'll need to clear it up in there."

As I entered the bathroom I could see what she meant. She had clearly taken the bottles she needed for her move to Detroit, but in the process had emptied most of the cupboards scattering the remaining items on the floor. A couple of bottles were broken. I was fuming. After clearing it all up, it was twenty minutes later that I was able to shower and shave. Finally as I was leaving the bathroom I stepped on a shard of glass, cursing. Eventually, having plastered my wound, I left the bathroom to hear sounds of moaning from my sister's room.

I knew immediately what was going on and looked in dad and mom's room to see mom asleep in an upright position in bed, obviously put to sleep by my father. I turned to my sister's room and entered to see dad on his back in bed with my sister riding him. She had got into a steady pumping motion and was uttering a moan with every forward thrust. As with mom the previous evening, her eyes though slightly staring were not in that deep trance she had looked before. I could see that dad's powers of control were waning, but not to the point that Daphne knew what she was doing. I wondered if afterwards she might remember something, but she had been such a bitch that I now really didn't care. Dad was lounging back, his hands behind his head, just enjoying Daphne doing all the work fucking him.

"I couldn't resist it one last time," dad admitted with a smirk.

Then dad suddenly said, "Hey, why don't you fuck her in the ass at the same time. It would be great to finish with a double penetration."

I was about to give him a sarcastic refusal when two things happened. The first was that I felt a stab of pain from the wound in my foot and the second was that dad leant forward and pulled Daphne on top of him causing her beautiful bubble butt to project out behind her invitingly. Dad had brought in his bottle of oil as usual to spray on Daphne's tits and it was this that I grabbed and splashed oil down the crack of Daphne's ass.

I knelt determinedly behind her and pushed my helmet firmly through the tight opening of Daphne's sphincter, causing Daphne to scream. Dad was holding Daphne down with his arms linked behind her back and I leant forward and grasped Daphne's shoulders so that I had leverage to fuck Daphne's ass with hard deep strokes. I hammered into her until I could feel I was approaching my climax. At that point, dad let Daphne go and I wrapped her hair around my hand and dragged her head back, lifting her off dad. Her ass was even more round and accentuated now and I pounded her unmercifully, each deep thrust bringing a high scream. At the same time dad put his hands up, squeezing Daphne's breasts and pinching her nipples. This took Daphne over the edge and she started the long loud piercing scream that told dad and I that she'd hit her climax. However, this was the loudest and longest scream that Daphne had emitted to date. Her anal and vagina muscles went into spasm, gripping our cocks and causing dad and I to cum at the same time, shooting streams of jizz into my sister.

Dad had to leave quite early to catch his plane, so I was on my own with my sister and mom for breakfast. They were both quite quiet and I wondered if either of them was having thoughts of the sexual activity that had occurred.

"So mom, did you have any vivid dreams last night you want to share with us?" I said with a smile.

Mom blushed bright red and hurriedly said, "No dear, none I can remember."

I knew she was lying. I knew that she thought that she'd had a dream of sucking me off. I really got a hard boner looking at her discomfort.

"Well my dream was very unrealistic," I said with a sigh, "I dreamt that Daphne was being nice to me."

I looked questioningly at Daphne, "Did you dream of me at all Daphne? Perhaps you dreamt of giving your little brother a bit of pleasure."

Daphne's horrified expression said it all. She obviously thought that I could somehow see her dreams. I smiled as I arose from the table turning to mom and saying, "I've decided to help you with the gardening today."

Mom looked shocked. I had never offered to help her with the gardening before. The truth was that I now wanted to be near mom as much as I could.

Mom and I waved goodbye to Daphne as she got into the taxi. Remembering the low level of excited moans that I'd heard when she had sex with Jeb before, I wondered if Daphne would ever get into her conscious mind the traumatic orgasms she achieved with dad and me.

Mom and I spent the day gardening until mom stopped in the late afternoon, holding her back. Thoughtfully, I offered to massage it but suggested that she had a hot shower first. It was an hour later that, having showered myself, dressed in just my bathrobe I knocked on mom's door.

"Come in," she said lightly, as if I could have walked in at any time. She was wearing her bath robe but I could also see a glimpse of brassiere and I assumed she was wearing panties.

"Where do you want me Sir," she said with a laugh and in the same spirit I said, "Please lie face down on the bed Madam with your back exposed."

She undid her bathrobe and, feeling slightly embarrassed, hurriedly lay face down on the bed. I asked her if she had any oil and she lifted a hand, indicating a bottle on the bedside table that I recognized from using on Daphne's ass.

Her panties were not what you would call sexy lingerie. They were quite big, covering most of her ass and I suspected that she had picked them out intentionally as being suitable for when a son is going to massage you.