Sis/Bro's Chaotic Night Continues

Story Info
Continuation of Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's.
10.5k words
4.4
63k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the original piece called "Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's". It is a partial parallel of that fateful night's events, told from the point of view of Lizzy Murphy, as well as the rest of the night David and Lizzy spend at a motel. If you haven't read them already, be sure to check out the two other stories that stem from "Xmas Surprise at the Murphy's", entitled "Flashback -- Glory Hole Roulette" and "New Years Eve '89-'90 Flashback". A few other parallel stories are soon to come as well.

--------

DECEMBER 23, APPROXIMATELY 12:05PM

I reached to the floor and picked up 2 candy canes, using my teeth to remove the wrappers.

"You saw my candy stick. Now I want to see yours." I seductively whispered to David.

I used the candy canes to hook the waste band of David's pajama pants. I worked his pants and boxers down his legs to the floor. There I was, eye-to-eye with my brother's rock hard cock.

"Oh David, you are really turned on, aren't you?" I said as I used the end of the candy cane to scoop the pool of precum that had collected at the end of his thick dick then took a lick.

"Mmmmm. You taste good."

I licked the curved ends of both candy canes to get them wet and sticky. Then, with one in each hand, I hooked the candy canes around David's dick and stroked up and down. I could see his dick pulsate and get fatter as I continued to jerk him with my candy. It wasn't the biggest dick I had ever seen, but it wasn't anything to complain about either.

"Mmmmm. How does that feel on your nice hard cock David?"

"Oh my god Lizzy. It feels amazing." David replied with a trembling voice and a look of shock on his face.

"Good. Now how about this?" My heart started to race as I positioned myself more comfortably between his legs.

I lowered my mouth to his hot, sticky dick and wrapped my lips around the swollen head. I could taste the peppermint sweetness as I glided my lips down his shaft. I continued to use the candy canes to stroke his length as I deep throated my brother's cock.

It didn't take long for David to push his hips into the air and softly yell....

"Holy fuck! I'm cumming!"

I could feel the head of his dick swell up in my throat, so I backed off a bit but kept him inside my mouth. He shot several hot streams of cum along my tongue and into the back of my throat, almost causing me to gag. I used my tongue to draw the rest of his huge load to one spot in my mouth, then swallowed it down. I kept David's softening prick in my mouth as I sucked out the remaining cum and used my tongue to lick away any remaining candy stickiness.

"Holy hell Lizzy. Where did you learn to do that?" David said as he pulled my head up to look into my eyes.

"I've had my fair share of practice." I said with a grin, then stuck my tongue out at him. "Just wait until I get my tongue pierced next month."

I wanted to show David how much I had grown up. That I was no longer the sweet innocent girl he knew when he left town. I returned my head to his lap and used my tongue to lap up the candied stickiness that ran down to his balls.

"Oh my god Lizzy. What are you trying to do to me?" David moaned as his beautiful cock began to rise back to attention.

"Hopefully get you to not cum so quickly this time." I replied shyly. His cock was completely hard again and resting against my cheek as I continued to work my tongue around his warm nut sack.

I stood up in front of David then seductively began to remove my satin nightie. His eyes widened once my breasts were completely exposed.

"See how much I've grown up David. Not mosquito bite bumps anymore."

I pressed my tits together and tweaked each nipple with my fingers. I could tell that David was enjoying my tits, but I wanted him to see all of me. I slid one of my hands down my side then pulled up the skirt of my nightie enough to reveal my freshly shaven pussy and my new Heart Breaker tattoo.

"Look. You got my little heartbreaker all worked up." I used my other hand to spread my pussy, then started playing with my clit. I was so wet, I could actually feel my juices collecting in my hand and running down my legs.

"I have something else for you." I reached beside the couch to grab a bottle of beer I stashed there earlier.

"No thanks Lizzy. I'm not interested in that right now." David replied casually.

"I just want to show you the things I have learned." I grabbed one of my socks from the floor and used it to twist the top off the bottle.

I could feel my insides begin to quiver with anticipation as I placed the bottle on the floor and squatted above it. I lowered my body until the rigid top of the bottle slid into my soaked hole. This was not the first time I had used a bottle on myself. I had many prior experiences with several different objects. I just knew this was one that David would certainly enjoy.

I closed my eyes and started to move myself up and down, taking the entire neck of the bottle inside me. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to fuck myself with, but I opened one eye slightly and found that David was thoroughly enjoying it.

As I closed my eyes again, I could hear David get up from the couch, and soon felt his warm hands grasp onto my young naked tits. Within seconds he was taking turns sucking on each of my very sensitive nipples. The arousal overtook me and I let out a loud moan.

"MMMMM, YES!!!!"

I took a moment to collect myself, then reached down and removed the bottle from my pussy and handed it to David.

"Taste me David. Taste your sister's sweet cum."

I stood there rubbing my throbbing pussy as I watched David lick my juices from the outside of the glass bottle, then take a big gulp of beer before sitting the bottle on the floor next to him. He then stood up, took my hand and led me back to the love seat. As I sat down, David knelt down on the floor in front of me. My loving brother gently worked his tongue around my nipples again, and then slowly down my body. Every inch of me was tingling with anticipation. As his mouth worked down to my waiting pussy, I pulled my knees towards my chest to give David better access. When I felt the hardened tip of his tongue come in contact with my clit, my entire body jolted like electricity was running through me.

I couldn't control my moaning any longer, so I grabbed a pillow that was next to me and placed it firmly over my mouth. David was doing wonders with his mouth and tongue, making me feel things I have never felt before during oral. He sucked and licked every inch of my cum soaked crotch and thighs. When he paused for a moment, I removed the pillow from my mouth so I could look down to his cum glazed face. David seductively looked up at me briefly before he unexpectedly darted his tongue into my asshole.

"Holy Shit David!" I screamed out with shock and pleasure, before biting back down on the corner of the pillow.

I had guys rub and finger my ass before, but never tongue it. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. I let my knees go began to vigorously rub and finger my pussy with one hand, then grabbed a handful of David's hair with the other and pulled his mouth firmly against my ass. My body began to shake uncontrollably as another orgasm came over me.

Any inhibitions we may have had were now out the window. I grabbed one of the candy canes that I was using on David and started to lick and lather it with my saliva. I handed the candy cane to him, pulled my knees back up towards my chest to give David access to my asshole again. Without having to say a word, he used his fingers and tongue to work the piece of candy into my tightly puckered hole. Soon he was slowly fucking the slim candy stick in and out of my ass while he continued to lick my brown opening.

After several minutes, I needed more, so I reached down and guided the entire length of the candy cane inside my ass and said, "David, I need you inside me. I want you to fuck my tight gooey pussy."

David replied, "But I don't have a condom baby. We can't risk..."

I stopped him by putting my finger to his lips, "Shhhh. You don't have to worry about that. Just do it. Please!!! I need to feel you inside me now."

David hesitated for a moment, then grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. Once standing, he slipped my nightie up over my head and threw it to the floor.

"Here, lay down on the beanbag. First, let me get that..." He said as he reached to pull the candy cane from my ass.

I swatted his hand away and interrupted. "No. Leave it in there. I like the way it feels."

Holding me in his arms, he romantically lowered me to the beanbag. After removing his shirt, he gently laid himself on top of me. We began to kiss as though we were lovers in some sort of romance novel. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be fucked, hard and good.

I reached my hand down between us, grabbed hold of David's still hard dick and guided it into sopping wet pussy. Once he was deep inside me, he needed no more help. He started out slow, then started to pick up the pace with each pump. It felt so amazing to have him pounding me so hard and so fast. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure that was overwhelming my body.

When I opened my eyes, I was staring up at David pleasure filled face, then all of the sudden someone came into view above us and...

THWACK!!!

I felt David's entire body tense up and pull away from me.

"OOOOUUUUCH!!! What the..." David yelled as he jumped to his feet and quickly pulled up his pajama pants.

"Dear Lord, save this house. What in God's name are you two doing? My Lord, save us." Mother shouted as she stood behind David with a look of utmost disgust on her face and a flat soled shoe in her hand.

She looked down at me and growled, "You! I expect this out of you. You little harlot. Desecrating our home like this...again."

Mother then turned to my brother and cried, "But you David. I never..." She stopped as emotions overtook her and tears streamed down her face.

When David made an attempt to consol her, she quickly slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me. Get out of my sight David. I will try to overcome my disgust to deal with you later."

"Sorry momma. I wasn't trying to..." David said, making a last attempt to somehow explain the situation.

"Stop! Go now! Up to your room and stay there." Mother grunted as she took a step closer to me.

As soon as David left Mom's sight, she grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to my feet. With the shoe in her other hand, she cocked her arm back and smashed the hard sole into my jaw with all of her might.

"The work of the Devil is not welcome in my home. You have pushed your luck for too long. May God have mercy on your soul. You little SLUT." Then she pulled back and cracked the shoe across my face again, this time hitting my cheek, right under my eye.

With a tight grip on my hair, she pulled me through the living room, causing me to fall and scrape my knees hard along the carpet. She yanked me back to my feet, and dragged me aggressively through the hall to the front door. As she looked into my eyes with a possessed stare that I have never seen before, she forced her forearm into my mouth, causing my head to fling back and smash against the door.

She opened the door, and without saying a word, she forcefully pushed me to the ground outside then slammed the door shut. As an extremely sharp pain shot through my backside, I laid there on the freezing cold concrete, completely naked, shaking and crying hysterically.

Within moments, the cold air overwhelmed my body and I knew I had to try to figure out a way to keep warm. I did my best to compose myself, stood up and ran across the lawn to the side of the house. I checked the back door and all the windows, but they were all locked. Starting to feel weak and hopeless, I crawled beneath some shrubs at the back corner of the house, to at least protect myself from the blistering wind. I curled up in a ball and did everything I could to keep warm. I began crying uncontrollably, thinking that I was going to die right there probably from hypothermia.

All of the sudden, I felt the warmth of someone's hands and arms wrap around me and lift me from the ground. As I was carried towards the front of the house, I could see through my tears that it was David. My emotions subsided a bit, because I once again felt safe. I knew David would not let anything happen to me.

When he tried to get me to stand, my legs were shaking so bad, I nearly fell back to the ground. David was able to keep me from falling, then wrapped my entire body with a big warm blanket.

"I gotta get you out of here Lizzy. I will take you to a hotel." David whispered to me as he wiped the tears from my eyes.

As he stood there examining me, I could now feel that my cheek was swollen, my lip was split open and blood was running down my chin.

"Oh my god Lizzy. What did Mom do? I am so sorry. What the hell were we thinking? We shouldn't have done that. That was wrong." David said with a trembling voice.

Those words upset me. I pushed away from David, and with tears again welling up in my eyes, I replied, "If you really thought that what we did was wrong, you wouldn't be out here with me. You'd be in there putting the blame on me, telling lies to try to make everything right with Mom."

David again wiped away my tears and looked deep into my eyes.

"You are right Lizzy. You are such an amazing young woman. We need to get away from here and I will call a cab."

He scooped me up in his arms and started walking away from the house. Once we were several blocks away, David called a cab company to picks us up. He found a spot between two houses where we would be secluded from any cars that passed by. I curled up against David and closed my eyes as he gently wiped the blood from my chin and mouth. I felt so secure being in David's arms.

When the cab arrived about half an hour later, we climbed into the vehicle and David told the driver to take us to a specific hotel downtown. When the driver saw that I was wrapped in a blanket with a busted up face, and David was in pajamas, he said with a Jamaican sounding accent, "Ay mista. What hoppen ta ya two? I can't take ya anywhere if ya beat up on ya girl like dat."

I wasn't going to let this guy kick us out of his cab, so I leaned forward, allowing my tits to come into the driver's sight, and sternly said "Hey mister. If it wasn't for this man right here, I would have been gang raped by three masked men. Now please, mind your fucking business and take us where we said."

The driver gave me a respectful nod, then turned around and drove off towards the highway. I leaned back in the seat and snuggled tightly against David, then leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you David. Thank you for saving my life."

As the cab coasted down the highway, I moved my hand from beneath the blanket and slid it into David's crotch. I could feel him getting harder and harder as I stroked his dick through the fabric of his pajama pants. With his one arm wrapped around my shoulders, I guided his other hand under the blanket onto my tit, as I leaned in and started kissing him passionately. I could feel the heat return to my entire body, especially once I felt David's tongue slip deep into my mouth and his fingers begin to tweak and twist my nipple. While I continued to stroke his clothed cock, I used my free hand to lather the outside of my pussy with the juices that were flowing inside.

All of the sudden, a quick swerve by the cab caused David to nudge me away and say, "Baby, you know I want this. But maybe this isn't the place. We will be at the hotel shortly."

Completely frustrated, I looked towards the driver as said angrily, "I thought I told you to mind your fucking business."

"Sorry 'bout dat. Dere was a pothole in da road." He replied with a sarcastic grin on his face.

I leaned back into the seat and sat silently with the blanket pulled tightly up against my neck. After about 10 more minutes, we pulled up to the hotel. David asked me to stay in the cab while he went to check in, so we could enter through a side door, instead of me having to walk through the lobby with just a blanket wrapped around me.

As I sat in the cab for a few minutes in silence, the driver pulled something from behind his ear, beneath his long dreadlocked hair. He held it up and asked, "You mind if I smoke, ma?"

It looked like a joint, so I told him "Sure, as long as you let me have a few hits."

He lit it up, took a long drag, then handed it back to me. " 'Ere ya go, but it's not weed. Just a cigarette."

I didn't care, a cigarette was just as good at this point. I only needed a few puffs to help calm my nerves.

"Yer a very pretty girl. It's not right someone beat ya like dat."

"Thank you. Not exactly what it seems, but I'd rather not talk about it." I replied as I handed the cigarette back to him.

"What's yer name ma' if ya don't mind me askin'?" He asked as he grabbed the cigarette from my fingers and took another long drag.

"Elisabeth. But most people call me Liz or Lizzy." I replied.

"Nice ta meet ya Lizzy. I'm Na'im."

I leaned forward and extended my hand to the front seat, letting the blanket fall down my side a bit, revealing one of my breasts. "Nice to mean you Na'im".

I could see his eyes fix on my bare boob as he took a final drag of the cigarette before smashing it down into the ashtray.

"I really like your accent, are you from Jamaica?" Then I thought it might be insulting to just assume his nationality, so I stumbled with my words then continued, "Ah, or are you from somewhere else?"

"It's ok ma', I am from..." then before he could finish his sentence, David opened the cab door with a very disappointed look on his face.

"I am so embarrassed Lizzy. But we can't stay here. I don't have enough money in my account for their nightly rate and I forgot to grab my credit cards from my suitcase back at the house. I am so sorry I feel like an idiot." David informed me with a trembling voice.

"Don't worry baby." I replied as I grabbed the waste band of his pajama pants and pulled him back into the car. "We will figure something out."

Na'im then turned around and mentioned, "It's not as nice as dis place, but der es a motel 'bout 15 minutes from here on Route 65. Only 'bout 40 dollas a night. Not a great place, but et has a bed and es clean."

I turned to David and said, "I am fine with that. I just want to get to a bed. I don't care what kind of place it is." I leaned back in the seat, snuggled up close to David and rested my head on his chest. I could feel that his heart was racing from getting so worked up about the hotel room.

"Thank you. Yes, if you don't mind, you can take us there please." David told the driver.

"No problem sir." Na'im replied with a grin, then gave me a wink in the rearview mirror.

I smiled, then closed my eyes as we drove off again.

I must have dosed off, because before I knew it, David was nudging my shoulder, telling me that we were there.

Na'im turned around and said, "Dis es da place. Hope et es ok. The ride will be 30 dollas."

David went to hand him his bank card but Na'im waved his hands and shook his head, "No, no, no sir. Sorry. Cash only."

With an expression of defeat on his face, he replied sadly, "Seriously? But I don't have any cash on me."

"I can take ya t'a cash machine. ATM. Should be one near." Na'im explained.

I could see David's frustration growing, so I chimed in, "David, go pay for the room. I will take care of this."

Knowing that there was no way I had money on me, David looked at me with a confused expression, then said "Ok, I will go get the room. Hopefully no problems this time."

As he shut the cab door and walked away, I leaned forward and said to Na'im, "I know there is something we can do to work this out."