Sis Helps Out With My Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill fingered Joan's cunt as my cum dribbled out of her, Joan turned to me and waved me over. I knelt beside Karen's head as Joan took my now hardening dick back into her mouth, I couldn't resist it, I knew I shouldn't with Karen being my sister but I reached out and cupped one of her firm tits in my hand, again Karen looked up to me and with a little nod of her head she smiled. I rolled her hard nipple between my fingers and watched Bill's dick slide in and out of her smooth pussy. What happened then I'll never forget as long as I live. Bill pulled out of Karen and quickly slid his dick into his wife's cunt as she sucked on my dick, Karen got onto her hands and knees and swivelled around so her pussy was facing me, "Fuck me Stuart!" she panted, without a second thought I pulled out of Joan's mouth and I plunged my dick deep into my sisters sopping wet cunt.

Bill fucked Joan for a while then he knelt at Karen's head for her to suck on his dick I as fucked her, Joan lay on the floor with her head under Karen and played with her tits as they hung beneath her at the same time she fingered herself. We all swapped around, Karen sucked my dick, I and Bill fucked them both in various positions, Joan licked and played with Karen's pussy and she in return did the same for Joan. I was amazed at Bill's staying power, he had been at it for ages and eventually he shot his cum into Karen's eagerly waiting mouth, I saw her swallow his cum and lick and suck him dry. Joan received my second load of cum in her mouth also.

After a couple of drinks and a bit of a breather we were all at it again, both Karen and Joan took our dicks in their cunts and asses, it was actually Karen who told me to fuck her ass while Bill was fucking her cunt, eventually we were all exhausted, Bill invited us to stay the night, I slept with Joan, he with Karen. Over breakfast I had mixed emotions, I had serious pangs of regret but on the other hand the sex I had last night had been the best sex I had ever experienced, it truly was a night I would never forget.

I made small talk, I tried to act as normal as possible but avoided eye contact with Karen, Karen and I did not really discuss what had taken place till we got home about midday Sunday, truthfully I didn't really know what to say, we hardly spoke during the drive home, my head was spinning, it was Karen who bought it up. "So, c'mon...I think you and I need to talk" she said, "Yes, I suppose we do" I replied. "Didn't last night turn out as you hoped it would, did you not enjoy what happened?" she asked "Yes...No..., I don't know, that's just it really, how it turned out, what we did...you and me, things just seemed to happen, Christ Karen! You're my sister...we shouldn't have..."

Karen sat back in her chair, "So that's what this is about, you're on a guilt trip, you regret what we did, No!...I don't think so Stuart, why can't you just admit it...admit that you enjoyed it, go on...admit that you enjoyed fucking me!" she shouted.

"Ok Karen...I admit it...I enjoyed it, I enjoyed fucking you! There...does that make you happy!" I shouted back. It went quiet for a couple of minutes, then Karen said "You know something Stuart, I've had sex with loads of guys, I can't remember most of them and truthfully I don't want to but last night, last night I can honestly say I felt something that I have never felt before. Sure...sex with Bill was great, he certainly knows how to treat a girl but when..., when I had sex with you it was different, I don't know how to explain it but, for the first time I felt loved! So what if we are brother and sister, big deal! I can handle it, I've always loved you as a brother and now, well now I love you as a lover as well! I could leave now Stuart and there would be a good chance that you would never see me again, is that what you want, is that what you really want?"

I turned to her, "No...No Karen, I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay" I held out my hand, Karen took it and I pulled her up, we stood facing each other looking into each others eyes and we kissed. We didn't speak as hand in hand we walked to the bedroom, seconds later we were both naked and we spent the afternoon making love – No, I couldn't call it sex...this was all about love!

True to his word Bill gave me promotion; I am now a marketing director. Karen and I saw Bill and Joan a lot over the next three months. Karen and I slept together and we enjoyed great sex but then one day she told me she was going to leave, she wanted to follow her dream of tripping around Europe. I was shattered and begged her to stay but her mind was made up, she promised me she would keep in touch and told me that if and when she returned we would see if we still both felt the same way about each other, then take things from there.

I introduced Debbie to Bill and Joan and still to this day get together with them fairly regularly. I have received many letters from Karen, she seems to be having a great time, she writes that she misses me and I hope and pray that one day soon she will return.

12