Sis-In-Law As My Babysitter Ch. 4

Story Info
Pure oral pleasure...
669 words
4.2
148.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwoStrong
TwoStrong
45 Followers

Billy delves back into her pants as his finger finds her sweet pussy once again. Joy continues to thrust his hard cock further and further to the back of her throat. A little sampling of pre-cum spews into her mouth as she sucks the life out of him. Billy lets her know that he wants to suck her dry. He positions his head over her hot pussy as she sucks away at his rock hard cock. Billy's tongue lightly flicks over her bush as Joy arches her back to push her sweet smelling bush into his face!

"Stop teasing me already Billy! Eat my pussy now!"

Billy's tongue has now found its way to her clit as he flicks at it back and forth as he moans his pleasure.

"Yes, baby get that pussy! Kiss it, suck and lick it! Um, yes this is damn good cock!"

Her sucking intensifies as his fingers spread her lips apart and his tongue explores her exposed lips. Joy can feel the orgasm starting to build as she practically swallows his cock whole.

Billy begins to probe deeper and deeper with his tongue as he pulls at her swollen lips and sucks and licks her sweet pussy! It is damn good pussy and he wants to eat it like it is his last supper!

Joy has his cock all the way inside of her sexy mouth as her lips look so good on his cock! Billy's tongue has now worked her clit to such a level that she buries her fingernails into his back as he feels her body begin to tremble.

"OHHHH God Billy...Yes baby Yes!"

Billy holds her down as she tries to stop him from his assault on her juicy pussy. His tongue continues to furiously lick her as her orgasm has hit full throttle.

Joy takes his cock back inside her mouth as Billy's tongue travels between her thighs. Licking and kissing each and every inch of her sweet tanned legs. Joy begins to pop his cock in and out of her mouth as his soft wet kisses drive her nuts. Her long and slim sexy legs are quite a sight as Billy continues to kiss and lick her. The popping on and off out of her mouth is starting to get to Billy as he has to try to hold back as much as he can.

"Come on Billy let it go for me. Just cum inside my mouth! You know I want it so bad!"

Billy strokes her golden blonde hair as they once again gaze lustingly into each others eyes.

"Damn, babe do you look good right now! I always pictured this in my mind but it is so much better in real life."

Joy pops his cock off as her eyes never leave his eyes. Her tongue runs down the length of his cock and back up. She plants little kisses as his cock responds with little jumps.

"I am going to make such sweet love to you Joy"

"And you had better! I have never lusted like this before for anyone!"

Joy wraps her hands around his hard cock as she begins to stroke up and down his length. All the while knowing it will soon be inside of her sweet walls! Her strokes intensify as Billy is so close again to cumming.

Billy unhooks her bra to let those pretty titties out to play. Nice and small yet so firm and beautiful puffy nipples. The sight is too much as Billy explodes in her hand and his stream of jizz finds its way to her now naked chest.

Joy spreads his cum all over her chest and around her sweet tits and those sexy nipples. Billy is still rock hard as he is ready to make Joy his now!

"I want to give it you now Joy. Tell me what you want baby. I want you to have the most intense orgasm of your life!"

"Oh, don't your worry...I know that I will..."

TwoStrong
TwoStrong
45 Followers