Sis-in-Law Fantasy Turns Real Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny brother-in-law plays with wife's sister.
2k words
3.85
233.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allow me to introduce my sister-in-law, Hillary. I've known her for 24 years. Of the two girls, Hillary and Mary, Hillary was always the quiet one. As youngsters, Hillary sat home knitting while Mary was out partying. Hillary, though, became pregnant 19 years of age, married at 20, and seven years later gave birth to twin girls. Today, the kids are 24 and 17, and Hillary is 45. Mary's story isn't as perfect. She married young as well, but was never able to bear children. Forty-three years old, she's menopausal, overweight and bitter.

Mary is 5'5" and weighs 180. Hillary is 5'6" and weighs 130. Mary dresses very conservatively while Hillary wears thong panties, no bra, she occasionally wears thigh-high boots, wears short skirts and has developed a very sexy, outgoing personality. Hillary has come out of her shell, and Mary crawled into it.

I am Mary's husband. I'm a decent guy. Have always taken care of Mary's needs. Sexually, I've always made sure she was satisfied before getting my own. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a nowhere marriage, without the chance to procreate because of her premature menopause. But I've fallen desperately and hopelessly in love with Hillary, and I've decided that she's reason enough for me to remain a part of the family. Hillary is everything any man could ask for in a wife, but as a fantasy object, she may be even better.

A couple years ago, most of the family was gathered to celebrate their mother's 80th birthday. Neither Hillary's husband, Bill, nor their girls made the trip; Hillary stayed in our guestroom. We all went out to dinner, and the evening took an interesting twist of events. Mary drank way too much wine, and after having relieved her drunkenness in the toilet and going to bed early, Hillary and I stayed up late talking. The television was on a channel that I new would soon start broadcasting softporn, so I simply turned the sound down and let the discussion flow.

We were sitting in side-by-side recliners, turned toward each other. It was late autumn and cold out; Hillary was wearing black knit tights, which were thin enough to allow me to see her white thong panty through them. I had taken my suit pants off and was sitting in my boxershorts and unbuttoned dress shirt. Hillary had a silk blouse on -- obviously with nothing beneath it, and her erect nipples were quite obvious behind the silk material. She'd lifted her feet into my lap and I was holding her them, massaging -- toying with -- her feet and toes. Although I wanted her to notice my cock lying against my left thigh, she was careful to keep her focus on my face. I told her how she makes me feel when we're together. We've always flirted a lot with each other, but in the past several years there have been several occasions where I've wondered if there was something more behind her flirting.

I mentioned to her the time several years earlier when she was recovering from a broken ankle (caused by Bill) and I was visiting (while on a business trip). Bill was sitting in his recliner, which was situated in such a way that when watching television, he couldn't see us sitting on the sofa without turning around. I had sat innocently at the end of the couch, while Hillary was reclining at the other end. She lifted her bad ankle at put in my lap and asked me to massage it for her, and I did. I massaged her ankle, and eventually her foot, her calf muscle, behind her knees, and the lower insides of her thighs, all while watching her facial expression. The higher I got, the more relaxed she seemed. She smiled; she turned her face toward the back of the sofa and licked her lips. She was definitely enjoying what I was doing -- and God knows I was enjoying it too. My wife was a two-hour flight away, and her husband was sitting 4 feet away from me with his back to us. And we were both imagining much more than what we were actually doing. After half-an-hour or so, she placed her foot back in my lap and started massaging my cock with her foot. Nothing more happened that night aside from her footing my hard-on, but the seed was planted in my head. I wanted more of this sexy woman.

Unfortunately, such chances are few. The only chance we had to give each other attention was the typical in-law flirt. If she was visiting her parents, I would come in behind her, hold her hips, placing my cock-bulge between her ass cheeks, kissing her neck from behind and whispering 'hello sexy.' Of if I were standing against the kitchen counter, she'd stand in front of me with her ass against my cock. Given the chance, she'd reach behind herself and give my cock a squeeze -- but nothing more happened. This was the situation for about ten years. Until her brother's daughter married, that is, a couple years ago.

I'm no dancer. I can't always find the beat, I have no rhythm and I dance like I have pole up my ass and through my spinal column. Hillary, though, doesn't care -- she dances for herself and isn't dependent on a dance partner who can lead. Lucky me. She invited me out on the dance floor at the wedding reception, and dressed in a sexy short evening gown and her black leather midthigh-high boots, and danced with me for about 45 minutes straight. She rode my thigh, bent over and rubbed her ass against my cock -- which had filled with blood long before -- and when a slow song was played, she pressed herself against my cock, gyrating her hips ever so slightly against me, while her arms were draped around my neck. She'd laid her head on my shoulder and was surreptitiously kissing and nibbling on my neck -- without sucking. At the end of the slow song, she stuck her tongue quickly in my ear and told me that she enjoyed feeling my cock so thick and hard against her. We danced a bit more before retiring to the bar for more lubricant. I found my wife sitting in a corner of the room with several of her nieces and nephews laughing and having fun; Bill was sitting in another group of people talking politics. No one had noticed us damn near fucking one another on the dance floor.

One thing led to another, and we managed to sneak the key to the bridal suite away from the groom. Mary, Hillary and I went in to short-sheet the bed and check out the room. We all three ended up sitting in the jacuzzi singing together. Hillary's dress was up above her knees -- above the aforementioned boots, and it was easy to see dampness on her pink thong covering her pussy -- the object of my desires. My cock hardened knowing that her pussy was wet from dancing with me. Nothing more happened that night. As a matter of fact, nothing more than flirting happened until the night her mom celebrated her 80th birthday.

Sitting in our recliners, facing each other, her feet in my lap again, my cock half full of blood again, I mentioned these sexy memories which I cherish. I told her that I feel that I married the wrong sister, and that I know we could have had a great marriage. I told her why I was dissatisfied with my marriage to her sister, and I went so far as to tell her that sex simply wasn't exciting enough anymore. I told her that she was my favourite fantasy and that I dream about her quite often. She was flattered, and played with my cock with her feet, but nothing else happened that night. My wife was lying sleeping on the other side of the wall and we had to be careful.

Hillary and Bill have had a sauna as part of their masterbath for several years now. I had heard rumors that they sauna'ed naked with friends but without any sex -- simply naturalism shared by all. Mary had said to me several times that "we" would never take naked saunas with no one -- especially members of her family. In my mind, there was nothing more I needed than to see Hillary naked. Fast-forward to Christmas 2007. We were there for 15 days, staying in their guestroom, playing games with the twins, having good clean family fun. One day -- Hillary and Bill, Mary and I went for a walk. We were out about 45 minutes in sub-freezing temperatures. The air was crisp and we managed to get a chill in us. Hillary and Bill invited us downstairs to the sauna. Mary declined, preferring to take a warm shower and play yahtzee with the twins. I accepted, of course. Why not, I mean Bill was going to be there, and his presence would alleviate any suspicions Mary may have. As we were going down the stairs, though, Bill's cellular phone rang. Although he was on vacation, they needed him at the office to control something or other. My heart sank -- I was sure the gig was up. As we stood their on the staircase, Bill said he wouldn't be long and that we should enjoy the sauna. I asked, incredulously, if it was alright that Hillary and I sauna'ed alone. He just laughed -- obviously secure in his marriage. Hillary said, "Of course, why not?"

I continued downstairs, into their bedroom, into the bath. They had turned the sauna on before we'd left for our little walk, so it was nice and warm. Hillary was still talking to Bill; I wasn't sure what the proper protocol was for saunabathing alone with one's sister-in-law. I chose to sit with my boxers on, knowing she could see my cock if she wanted to. I took the conservative approach.

The sauna isn't that large. The long side is long enough for an adult to lie down. The short side was large enough for two adults to sit side-by-side. There were to sitting levels -- the lower and upper. I chose to sit on the upper level, short side, giving Hillary all the room she needed. If something was going to happen, she was going to have to initiate it. My wife was only 5 feet away -- albeit through the ceiling -- sitting at the kitchen table with Hillary's 17 year old daughters.

Bill left and Hillary came downstairs. She had a towel wrapped around her breasts, barely covering her panties. She dropped the towel and looked through the window in the door and saw me sitting in my boxer shorts. She opened the door and asked me if I wasn't going to shower first. "Uh, sure," I said, knowing that I was about to get naked for her for the first time. The idea of getting undressed for another woman - especially my wife's own sister was intoxicating. Blood rushed to my cock immediately.

I went out -- wanting to see her peel that thong down her thighs. She pointed to the shower and I went in. Before closing the doors, before turning the water on, I simply stood there, watching her. She stood in front of the mirror, naked but for her panties. She brushed her teeth, her perfect 32B titties with her swollen nipples jiggling as she did so. She looked at me in the mirror with my cock hanging heavily against my left leg, winked and smiled. After having rinsed her mouth out, she looked over her shoulder and slowly bent over at the waist -- giving me a perfect view of her ass and the hidden camel toe hidden beneath the fabric. She reached back, and slowly peeled the thong out of the crack of her ass, slowly revealing her shaven MILF pussy. She pulled them slowly down her legs, letting them lie on her feet. She stood again, stepping out of her panties with her left foot, but using her right foot to flick the panties up to me. I caught them, held them to my nose so as to smell her womanly perfume, and threw them onto the bathroom counter. I reached out, took her hand and pulled her into the shower with me.