Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 08

Story Info
The Calm before the storm - a story is told.
4.4k words
4.57
202.6k
79

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,254 Followers

Chapter 08: The Calm

===========================

A lot of loose ends come together. Plans are made for some future activities, and we make a new friend at Hooters.

===========================

When I first started traveling for business I thought it was great. Fly around, see new places, old friends. I'd commonly extend a trip for two or three extra days. Over time, however, travel becomes more of a burden. You try to make it as easy on yourself as possible. Travel off hours, catch the earliest flights since they're most likely to be on schedule. Take things casual.

The next step is just get it over with. Get up at the crack of dawn (or two hours earlier) get to your customer, tell them you need to be gone by 3:00, and head home the same day. No overnight, no meals out. Just get it done and over with. You're not saving money (well, you are, but that's not the purpose), you're saving your sanity.

Unfortunately I was abruptly dragged into an escalation at a customer, who was more than willing to pay the usury that we charged for emergencies, and I was stuck in Scottsdale for a solid seven days, including the weekend. Wednesday to Wednesday, what a bitch. There are worse places, much worse. But I didn't want to be there.

The good news was, the job was strictly nine-to-five, and I was able to dedicate early mornings, and late afternoons to health and fitness. The region is also very well setup for healthy eating.

I was eating clean, working out, and dreaming about getting home to the various women in my life. I was as lean as I'd ever been, and was feeling pretty good about it. Evenings I might head out for a nightcap, to one of the many available places, but I wasn't chasing the skirts, and I was sticking to maybe one straight scotch. Maybe a cigar if I was feeling stressed.

By the time Wednesday rolled around, I was dying to get home. I still ended up working until 2:00 pm before I was able to get out and catch a flight home, not arriving until pretty late. A long fucking week, and I was worn out.

My wife was kind and generous, welcoming me home, and letting me hit the sack without too much quizzing.

I woke the next morning to an ongoing blow-job. That hadn't happened in longer than I could remember. It was delightful, and although I was tempted to get more involved and jump my dear wife's bones, instead I let her maintain control. I relaxed, letting my cock be the end-all-be-all of my existence, and let my thoughts wander to some recent BJs that I'd had, including Dawn, (both hot-tub, and shared with Holly), Jenny, particularly that first one, the stranger at the movies, and the friends of Jenny's, even though I wasn't too clear on who did what. I moaned my appreciation as I let her take me all the way to conclusion, just relaxing and enjoying the incredible treat.

As I probably mentioned, she usually gets up before me, and handles the school duty for our daughter. My customers are predominantly on the west coast (I'm in Texas) and I run a later day, starting late and finishing late. The Jenny workout program had me getting up much earlier than usual, but I was still no early bird.

By the time I was rolling out of bed, Holly was almost out the door, on her way to running the 101 errands she seemed to have to execute everyday. She usually got in a lunch with the girls, and/or a Starbucks run or two.

"Give JT a call sometime," she advised me.

"Why? What's up?"

"It's girl's night out. Dawn's got a sitter for her brood. Her sister is in town and is staying with them. She's going to let ours stay for a sleep over as well. You and JT might want to be around late this evening. Looks like hot-tub weather." It was a good answer.

I smiled. "Will do. I'll call him soon."

She gave me a peck on the cheek, and hustled out of the house. The kiss seemed so odd in contrast to her method of waking me that morning, or her off-hand evening escapades invitation.

* * *

I took a couple of hours to get caught up on some emails, administrivia, writing up my trip reports, and filling in my on-site work summary and charges. It was almost noon by the time I shut down my PC, and gave JT a call. Turned out I had just missed him. I was told by his admin that he was off to the gym. I finally recalled that Thursdays, 12:30, was training with Jenny.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and meet JT over there. I could also let Jenny in on the news that I'd hit my final goal, and we needed to plan a payoff party. Then I'd hit the gym.

I got there just as JT was working on his last sets. Jenny usually had her clients finish with ab work and today was no different. He had a couple of hundred crunches lined up, and was still going to be busy for a few more minutes.

Jenny came over to the front and spoke with me. "So, what's up?"

"Just wanted to let you know it's official. I'm at 196 today. Two pounds below goal. We've got some logistics to work out." I told her softly.

She looked around to make sure we were private. "I could jump on you right now. What's your plan?"

"Holly's been talking about a Hot-Springs getaway for the girls. I'm going to encourage it. If it goes through, we'll have the entire place to ourselves for a day and a night, and I'm going to wear you out," I told her, whispering in her ear.

"We'll see who wears who out. In the meantime, one of these nights you're going to have to come upstairs late and pay me a visit. Maybe I can give you a little taste of things to come."

"You can bet on it." I told her.

"Great. I gotta go deal with JT. He's such a slacker. I don't know how he stays in shape. If you don't ride him, he'll always ease back and cut corners." She said, sounding a little exasperated.

"So you ride him?" I teased, for her ears only.

"Not since you made me, you sneaky bastard. But I may consider another one, if you want to let him play with us. He's nice." She said, before jogging across the gym to hassle JT.

"C'mon, Julie, you've got to at least try," I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Dammit Teri. I am! I just can't do it."

I looked down the aisle, and saw a pretty blonde trainer chewing out her customer. There was a curvaceous little brunette, who I thought looked pretty damned good, struggling to do a pull-up. She was cute as a button, and filled her shirt nicely. Her curves would be frowned on in here; to get that lean trophy wife look she'd have to lose another 15-20 pounds. It would be a shame.

"You can do it on the assisted machine, why can't you do it here," the trainer growled, and I saw her name tag: Teri. "Jen! How do you get her to do anything?" Teri whined.

"Sugar and Vinegar," Jen told her. "Too much vinegar. Try sugar with her. Incentivize her."

"That's right, she'll work her ass off for the the right incentives." Teri laughed, and the two girls started giggling. Jenny glanced my way, and everything clicked in place. Teri. Julie. Incentives. 931-9293.

Teri followed Jen's glance, and looked straight at me. I'd seen her around when I had worked out here, but never really thought about it. Now her eyes popped, and she quickly turned away, blushing as red as the girl she was training. For vastly different reasons. I wondered it she recalled her ass-reaming as fondly as I did.

She hustled Julie to the back of the workout area as JT approached. "What's up, Bud?"

"Free up your evening." I told him.

"Way ahead of you. Dawn's scheming again." He stepped onto one of the open ellipticals. "Work with me," he said, nodding to the empty device next to him. The place had about a dozen cardio devices and they were never full except during the morning and afternoon bootcamps. I hadn't seen the big boss around, so I jumped aboard, and started an easy workout.

"What have you heard?" I asked him.

"Not much. Just that I was supposed to hook up with you this evening," he admitted.

"It's hot-tub night." I told him.

"Are you shitting me?"

"No way. Dawn, Holly and Beth. Tonight. I've been advised it would be a good night to be home, late in the evening."

"Hot damn," he said with a smile.

We worked out silently for a minute while Jenny started in with her next client. Teri and her client Julie still had not made an appearance from the back. JT was watching Jenny as well.

"Man, this is tougher than I thought. Working out with her gets my juices flowing. I'm constantly in danger of getting a hard-on around her. You're one lucky son-of-a-bitch," he laughed.

My mind was getting the better of me.

"Man, I gotta tell you something." I told him.

"Shoot."

"Remember last week, when the girls got into the wine early?"

"How can I forget it? Your wife put a lip-lock on me that almost took my tonsils. And said it was Ok by you, and Dawn!" he laughed.

"When I came home and was changing, Holly ambushed me in the bedroom. Just as we were starting to get friendly, your minx of a wife walked in, and announced her attention of watching."

"Damn it! When she gets drunk she is just out of control. I'm sorry about that."

"No. I need to apologize. We went ahead as planned. And half way through our voyeuristic blow job Dawn joined in." I almost blurted out the last words and waited to see how much ire they would generate.

"For real?" he asked, appearing shocked. "We've talked about shit like that, and she's a big tease and all, but she ain't never been with anyone but me since Freshman year at Tech. She talks a good game up until it's time to put up or shut up. Then she shuts up," he told me. "Did you do her?"

"No. She just participated in the BJ. It was pretty amazing watching the two faces working together down there," I confessed.

"It's hard to believe. She never goes beyond the teasing," he looked more than a little surprised. Not overly upset, more astonished.

"Not this time. Then she mentioned that you guys had talked about being with someone else, and she thought we'd be good candidates. Holly said she'd think it over, and then suggested you come over on the next 'girl's night out'." I looked to see how he was handling this extra info, and he looked to be taking it well. Really well.

He was quiet for a few seconds, contemplative. "Man, oh man, oh man," he said softly, shaking his head. Then he smiled a huge smile, and looked over at me. "You, bub, are my hero. I mean, first the sister, who you're kind enough to share, and then my cock-tease of a wife, and now maybe the whole fucking smorgasbord. I am a fan," he laughed, and gave me a less than gentle shot in the arm.

"I just wanted to get that out in the open. Seriously, it wasn't planned. But it was pretty intense." I smiled.

"Hell yeah. Best head in the House, back in the day," he said wryly. "I'd be lyin' if I didn't admit to lusting after Holly a bit now and then. Maybe more than a bit." He looked embarrassed to admit it.

"We're men," I reassured him. "It's our duty to lust after our friend's wives. At least the hot ones."

"Amen to that. And there'll be three hotties in the water tonight, I'm thinking."

"That's the truth. And what Eric don't know won't hurt him." We high-fived over that one, each contemplating fucking the other's wife, with the pretty little Beth thrown in for good measure.

"How far do you think it might go, tonight?" he asked, quasi-seriously.

"Chemistry is your friend. Come loaded for bear. I think it may go as far as we'll let it."

"Fuck. I'm leaving here and heading home. I'm going to take a nap, get rested up. When do you want to meet?"

"How about Hooters at 8:00?" I asked.

"Catch whatever game's on, enjoy a little eye-candy, get a head start with a few beers - sounds like a plan," he agreed.

Just then I saw Julie wandering away from Teri. It looked like her training session was over. She looked at me and JT and kept going without hardly a second glance. Ok, maybe a glance or two, but no sign of recognition.

"Hold on a sec," I told JT. I stepped down off the elliptical and got to the door just before Julie did.

"Julie?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she answered with a soft voice I remembered well.

"We only met once, but I wanted to tell you I was going to call, but things just got a little out of hand." I told her.

"Call?" she asked, still confused.

"931-9293." I told her softly. "Jonah, Jenny's friend."

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She turned away and looked at Teri, and then Jenny, both of whom appeared to be avoiding her glance. She stepped back, and almost tripped over the garbage can by the door. Her hands were wringing her workout bag like a chicken neck.

I stepped out the door ahead of her, and held the door for her. She hesitated a second, then walked out, slowly watching me fall in step as she headed for her new H2 Hummer. She was someone's spoiled girl.

"Really. I'm sorry I didn't call. Would you take my call now? Even though it's 3 weeks late." I pulled out my cell-phone, and pressed Contacts/J and scrolled down to Julie. While she watched me, I hit Dial.

Her phone rang. She leaned back against her car, reached into her bag, and pulled out her cell. She looked at the caller. Then she flipped it open. "Hello?"

"I've a confession. My name isn't Jonah. It's Alex. I really enjoyed the time I spent with you." I told her, holding the phone, but talking directly to her.

"I did too," she said softly.

"But it was a little crowded. I'd love to get together sometime, just you and me." I pushed.

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh. Most definitely."

"You know, you're calling back a little late. I'd pretty much given up on you."

"I am sorry. Why not let me try to make it up to you?" I looked in her eyes. 'Let me fuck your brains out,' I was thinking, working hard to convey that message through my look.

She pulled out her Dayrunner, and glanced in. "How about next Thursday and Friday?"

"They're both good for me," I told her. "Which is best for you?"

"Both, if you'd like."

"I like."

"Between 1:00 and 3:00, both days. I'm at 2425 Meadow, in the Trails," she told me.

I hung up the call, and edited her contact, saying out loud "2425 Meadow".

"Exactly."

I looked around and we were pretty well hidden from view. I moved right up next to her, and leaned down, taking her chin in my hand, and placing my lips on hers. I kissed her warmly, for a few moments, then released her. "Thanks for taking my call. See you next Thursday, then."

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

I turned back to the gym, and ran into JT at the door. "Jesus! What are you, some kind of machine?"

I laughed. "It's a long story. Ask me about it at Hooter's tonight. Like I said, a long story, but a pretty good one."

"You bet your ass I will." He answered.

"I gotta do one more thing," I told him.

"I'm dying to see what."

I went in and looked for Teri. She was nibbling on a protein bar by the cold drinks, and quickly put it away and wiped her mouth when she saw me coming.

I stuck out my hand. "Hi, I'm Jonah."

She almost coughed up her bar. "Hi Jonah, Teri" she finally gasped, shaking my hand.

"A couple of weeks ago, I had one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Absolutely incredible. If you would ever, ever, consider a repeat of one special part of that event, well, I'm at your beck and call." I told her, not releasing her hand.

"Really?" she said, with almost a mocking grin.

"Cross-my-heart, and hope-to-die," I intoned seriously.

"Damn. I've got a client in 10 minutes," she said seriously. She walked over to her schedule book. "I'm really busy, I mean almost all the time." She told me scanning through several pages. "Tuesday, I have a cancellation at 10:00 am. Stop by and if I don't have any last minute changes, we can discuss things then."

"Thirty minutes or one hour?" I asked her.

"One hour." she said. "Plenty of time."

I reached for my wallet, and pulled our $80 bucks. "I really need a workout. Let's book your time."

She frowned. "It's not like that."

"I know. I just want to lock up the hour. It would kill me to think some last minute interloper interfered with our discussion." I folded the money and put it on the table.

"It's only $65," she argued.

"You can give me the change then." I told her.

"You are crazy, you know?" she told me, picking up the money, and sliding it into her shorts pocket. Then she scribbled, "Trial Workout" on the big schedule, on Tuesday, under her name. "Ok, you're on the books."

"I appreciate it." I told her with my best smile.

"I'm sure you will," she said grinning, "eat your Wheaties, and save your energy."

"You too."

JT was still waiting outside. He just shook his head at me. "I don't think I want to know. What's the story? Don't EVEN tell me you're tapping that as well!"

"Hooter's. 8:00 pm. I told you, it's a REALLY good story."

* * *

Hooter's was a trip. It's only a block from my office, 10 minutes from the house, and a popular hangout when we do business lunches, or the occasional happy-hour. I can honestly say that not all Hooter's are created equal. Some are more equal than others. This place had some really impressive looking girls, even for DFW. They openly bragged about their calendar girls. Tony, the manager on duty was a casual friend. Of all the strange things, his daughter and my daughter were on the same 6-7 year old cheerleader team. So we became friendly enough, and he'd comp me occasionally, and it was cool for the girls to sit with me for longer than usual; they'd get a pass from Tony if the place wasn't too busy.

JT and I got there just in time to order some wings, beer, and catch the end of a Mavs game. We were just working on the wings and I had barely started my story, when Tammy sat at our table. She'd come off duty, and was just hanging out. She went to the local college, and usually worked after lunch. Not the cutest girl in the place, but friendlier than most, and nice as can be. She also had numerous piercings. In her ears, which she hid behind long hair, since they were forbidden, and a few others she'd hinted at but never exposed in my presence. A tattoo on her lower back, that I had been shown, was a real attention grabber.

"Start over," she said, as I mentioned being tied down, "and don't skip any details."

"Shit, Tammy, you're not old enough to drink, you're sure as hell not old enough to hear this kind of stuff." I teased her.

"Fuck that. Now spill, or I'll put you on the shit list," she told me, shaking her hair back, and showing her ear pierced with a long bar from the side, through to the top.

"Shit list? You mean spit list, don't you?" I told her, investigating the wings in front of us.

"That too." She smiled a big mischievous grin. "And introduce your buddy here, or didn't your momma teach you no manners?"

"JT, Tammy. Tammy, JT." Then I started back in on my story, leaving out Jenny's relationship to me.

I tried to keep the story, well, soft-core, but Tammy would settle for nothing less than XXX. I kept peering around, wondering who could hear our conversation, but she wouldn't let that daunt me either. When our server, Alexis would stop by, I'd drop the volume, not sure how she'd take it. Tammy would wait until she left to start prodding me again, so it seemed like the right move.

"Did you like the leather mask?" she asked, as I got into the details of my restraint.

"Not really. I mean, it was interesting to not be able to see what was going on, and to be anonymous, but it was hot and sweaty," I recalled.

"Yeah, but it's better than latex," she answered.

I continued my story, and again she interrupted. "So you had all those hands on you. Did you think it was women or men and women or what?"

"I don't know. I didn't think about it right away. I guess I assumed they were all women. They were."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,254 Followers
12