Sis-in-law's Panties

Story Info
Getting off to SIL's panties.
868 words
3.99
131.3k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-in-law, Kimmie, is four years younger than my wife and almost ten years younger than me. I first met her when her sister and I started dating and Kimmie was still in high school. My wife is a slim brunette with perky tits and a nice tight ass and, while hot and a lot of fun in bed, has always been the good girl and therefore a bit reserved. For example, blowjobs are infrequent and anal is off the table after a not so successful attempt early in our marriage.

Kimmie, on the other hand, is a curvy dirty blond usually kept on the bleached, platinum blond side. And when I say "dirty blond", that's only partially to describe her hair color. Naturally shy and introverted, Kim tries her hardest to make up for that by being a complete slut, especially after a few drinks.

I only saw her sporadically for the first dozen or so years I was married to her sister. But when her dirtbag husband who had knocked Kimmie up when she was twenty-one decided to leave her for another 19 y/o slut, her and her two young daughters came to live with my wife and I to get a fresh start.

While devastated at first, Kimmie quickly got back on the horse - so to speak - and signed up on some online dating sites, probably to score hookups with the same kind of losers she's always gravitated toward. Her excuse is she feels too shy and intimidated around decent, successful men and feels more at home with the douchebags of the world.

The kind of guys who she'd send nude selfies to, which I discovered one day when I got onto the home computer to find she had left herself logged on and the picture browser open. There were only a couple of relatively tame pics, her standing in front of the full length mirror in her room, tits partially exposed by the gaping front of her pink robe. She wasn't fully exposed, only showing a deep valley of cleavage and the inner curves of her large but slightly saggy breasts, but hey they still looked great even having had two kids. Even though her nipples were hidden and her pussy was too shadowed to make out I was incredibly turned on, getting rock hard inside my sweat pants. I squeezed my cock through my sweats as I saved her pics to my hard drive to enjoy at my leisure later.

No sooner than I left the computer when Kimmie came bursting into the house, shouting a quick hello and, "I'm late for a date!" as she ran upstairs into her room and then quickly into her bathroom. Since her bathroom isn't attached to her bedroom, I was able to catch a quick glimpse of her darting across the hall in her pink robe. When I heard the water come on and the shower curtain drawn closed I ducked into her room and spotted her red satin panties laying balled up inside her jeans laying on the floor. I picked them up, still warm from her body, and brought the crotch up to my nose. I inhaled deeply, savoring the musky scent of her pussy mingling with the sweet fragrance of her perfume. Did I mention Kimmie is kinda slutty? That extends to how she smells, her perfume was a dirty, erotic mix of a drug store knock off version of Victoria's Secret mixed with body lotion - it reminded me of how strippers smell and instantly got me rock hard again. Pulling my sweats down, I stood in the middle of her room stroking my cock - precum dribbling out and coating my head and shaft as I furiously jerked myself off - as I mashed the moist crotch of her panties against my nose and mouth. I felt my balls tighten and was about to blow my load when I heard the water turn off and Kimmie getting out of the shower. Knowing she would be back any second and not wanting to get caught perving on dirty underwear and jerking off in my sister-in-law's room, I jerked my sweats back up and crammed her panties in my pocket, leaving her room and making it to my bedroom door just as she exited the bathroom. She saw me and was startled, giving me a nervous smile and "hey there" before disappearing into her room.

I closed my bedroom door behind me and rolled onto my bed where I yanked down my sweats and grabbed my cock, resuming the vigorous masturbating I had just been interrupted at. With my other hand I pulled her panties out of my pocket and stuffed the crotch into my mouth, as I tasted the sharp, pungent flavor of her pussy my cock exploded. Being in my early 40's my ejaculations usually dribble out but I was so worked up streams of cum spurted out of my cock, landing on my chest with a couple of drops hitting me in the face and lips. The rest covered my hand as I continued to spew the biggest load I'd had in a long time.

More to cum..

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think my brother in law sniffs my panties when he is staying at my house! Oh it turns me on! I wish he would just give it to me! I won't tell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god yess i loved it and cant wait for more cus nothing is hotter and more arousing than dirty panties especially sister in laws or mother in laws or cus thats what got me being a little panty wearing sniffing tasting fuckboy. I love smelling and tasting in laws dirty panties and my sis in law is my wifes twin but damn shes so hott and sexy. She looks like she knows shes got some bombass pussy. I stole many many pears of hers and her mommas dirty silk lace and any kind of dirty panties i found to satisfy my twisted dirty ass mind and dirty sick twisted incestuous thoughts of my sissy and mommy in laws and their big round beautiful titties and big nice round fatt asses and of course their big fatt hott wett juicy sloppy bald pussies ohh yess mommy ohh fuck yesss sissy.. Oh my god i get so fucking hott and so freaking horny i have to take every opportunity to take some dirty panties and slide them on over my big fatt hard cock/pussy. Oh and the best is wearing silk or lacey thongs after theyve had em pulled up tight in those fatt pussies and asses while smelling and tasting the other dirty thongs oh my god i squirt such big hott thick sticky loads of cum in my panties or alot of times i squirt it on my chest belly and even well most of the time since i kissed my wife with her having a mouthful of hot sticky salty cum and realizing what a cum whore i am, now i lean over and aim for my mouth and just love acting like im sissy getting to have that hot sticky salty cum squirting in my mouth straight out of a big hard dick is the best feeling in my little sick and twisted little incestuous fantasy world of mine. The only thing better would be sucking some mans big hard cock after hes pounded my sissys big fat wet sloppy pussy in front of me and pulls it out and shoves it in my mouth to suck like a good little cum whore should and yess everyone i want to suck a dick after it comes from sissy or mommys pussy or eat them out after getting a fat load shot off inside their hott wett ass pussies oh yess im horny and wanting to taste and swallow some cum especially out of their pussies asses or even licking it off them big beautiful dds they all 3 have dds but beautiful as hell not just big and saggy titties these bitches have the best sets of big titties ive ever seen on any woman. And just a little more info i sucked my mother in laws vibrator covered in white crusty stuff from the head to the balls yeah i know it was her sweet juice and cum from her slamming that big black yeah mil has a big black vibrator and i sucked it clean one night while laying in her bed with the wifey and getting freaky as hell we both sucked it playing like i was the twin sister as we often do we sucked every inch of that big black cock and was both wanting a real big black cock to suck and fuck our fatt wett white pussys.. Oh yeah we was both wearing sissys dirty thongs and her moms pair had dried cum all in the crotch but not after that hott night of taking big black cock like our slutty mommy does. Then theres the pics and vids on sissys cell phone that guess who stole and downloaded to my own personal selection of flicks and pics. She is laying in her big bed with black and white silk and lace thongs and matching bra with her left titty in her mouth and her tongue twirling around her big hard brown nippleand of course the sexiest slutty look on her beautiful face like yeah im hott as hell and u cant handle this bombass pussy. Then her legs spread phone in one hand closeup of her other hand spreading them fat pussy lips wide apart exposing her hott wett sweet pink honeypot glistening with her sweet pussy juice. Oh yeah i got them panties the following morning when she took a shower and left for work i snuck in her room and took panties and bra and wore them all day and night with my slut wife acting like we were lesbian twin sisters which my wife is and has before and will again and im pretty sure sissy will too. Then theres the video of her butt naked and sucking his dick on her knees at the foot of the bed. Then she climbs on top of him and puts her hand around his big hard long cock and guides it in between her juicy folds in her hot fuckhole which is the hottest most beautiful shaved fatt wett pussy u will ever lay eyes on i promise thats why i act like i have her pussy when i wear her or moms panties and rub my cock/pussy through her dirty soft material of her sexy panties god im so fucking slutty but i love it and i want a big black or white cock to fuck my holes like my sissy lets them fuck hers. My one wish if i had one wouldnt be for a million dollars no it would be to be my wife twin sister for 1 no 2 weeks of fucking big fatt long hard cocks and of course sucking them and seeing how it feels to have them cocks squirting hot sticky cum in my pussy and down my throat like her and my slut wife does and also have nonstop lesbian encounters between me my sis and mom 3 fat wett pussys big titties and fat asses. These bitches are so hott and im sick and twisted and one horny little panty wearing cum slut sissy boy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SIL Panty

Once my home was crowded due to relatives. As I was leaving outstation I was looking for a bathroom to take a shower. After hours I couldn't find any room finally my brother came to know this and offered me his bathroom. Entering in I was astonished to see all the clothes of my brother's wife hanging on. Something tempted me and I started to sniff the armpit portion of her clothes and gradually I started to search for her panties. Damn ! Finally got one and I sniffed her panties for the first time. No words can say how it felt. From then on whenever I get an opportunity I use their bathroom. Sometimes if I'm very fortunate I get a chance of entering into the bathroom once after my SIL comes out. I just get in and lick everything including the pee stain and her spit or anything that comes out of her. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dirty panties

Nothing makes me cum like dirty panties. I am now 44 years old, it started when i was 12. First time i actually shot cum out of my dick i was 13. I used to smell my aunts shoes, she was a bartender so her feet stunk. I would smell one and hump the other. I was hard, it felt good but never any cum shot out.

One day after school i went there to get my little cock off to her stinky shoe. There were no shoes, so i went to the bathroom to pee. On the floor i found a pair of black silk panties all bunched up. I picked them up and unrolled them to look at the pussy part. They had a cotton white lining in them. They were heavily stained with brown and white discharge in them. I mean the whole crotch was. I smelled them, they were still moist as hell and they stunk so bad just like her feet.

My cock got so hard it was insane. Remember i am 13 at this time. I have never been this horny or hard, ever!!!!!! The smell was stinky, at the same time arrousing. I began to stroke my cock smelling her dirty pussy. It felt so good. Then for some reason i started to french kiss the discharge. The taste was insane, i put the whole crotch in my mouth and started to chew and suck the fresh juice out of her panties, As i stroked my cock . In about 30 seconds my cock shoot its first load of cum.

After i cleaned up the mess, i continued to eat, chew, suck the crotch clean. I sucked and swallowed all her stinky discharge off her panties. Still hard as hell, i came again. I sucked her panties so clean it almost looked new. I took them to her bedroom and put them on her dresser.

I have been jerking off to her panties for years. She is a dirty little slut, whos feet and pussy stink so good.

Redrocker1Redrocker1over 6 years ago
Needing more

Great story but you got me really worked up waiting for the rest of the story

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sis-in-law's Panties Ch. 02 Continuation of "Sis-in-law's Panties" - does she know?in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories