Sis-in-law's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of "Sis-in-law's Panties" - does she know?
1.1k words
4.1
82.2k
42

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a continuation of my first (true) story about jerking off to a pair of my sister-in-law's panties that I stole out of her room just after she had taken them off and left them piled on her floor as she rushed to get ready for a date. The events are true, with some editorial license applied, changing names, etc., however for this series I am describing the events as they pretty much happened - for my enjoyment in recounting it as well as for yours I hope. I didn't really detail how Kim came to live with my wife and I, long story short she ended up getting dumped and then divorced by her douchebag husband for a younger chick and we invited her to come live with us in a new town, with a new better-paying job, in order to get her life together.

We were completely providing for her as she worked to climb out of tens of thousands of dollars of debt and the devastation of having her life, such as it was, turned upside down. I'd always secretly had the hots for Kimmie, four years younger than her sister/my wife Staci. She was blond vs brunette, curvy with big tits vs slim and perky, and slutty and wild vs demur and proper when compared to my wife. Her coming to live with us in her newly single status had some potential, but not acted on or realized until I impulsively swiped a pair of her underwear to masturbate with after finding semi-nude pics of her on the house computer. Anyway, that was in the previous story (although I didn't include a "Ch.1" heading in the title). Ch. 2 picks up after the fact, but won't have any real "action". Subsequent chapters will get better, you'll just have to check back for when I have time to write them. Hope you enjoy and check back. As I'm new to this, feedback (preferably constructive) would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Ch. 2: Does she know?

Laying on my bed panting from the enormous load I just blasted all over my chest and hand from jerking off with the crotch of my sister-in-law Kimmie's satiny red panties stuffed in my mouth and smashed against my nostrils, I heard her holler down the hall, "I'm outta here, see you later!". I listened as she bounded down the stairs and out the door, slamming it behind her.

Perhaps not the smartest thing I've ever done, instead of taking advantage of an empty house and returning her underwear to the wadded up pair of jeans I found them in, I decided to stash them away for future sniffing, tasting, and stroking fodder. For the rest of the night and for the days that followed, I jerked off to them every opportunity and boner that I had; reveling in her sweet, musky scent and lingering tangy taste each time. I also found myself watching her for any sign that she was on to me. I was counting on her lazy, sloppy habits to hide the fact they were missing. I might have overestimated her lack of attention to detail in this case. Either that or my guilty conscience was doing a job on my imagination.

I didn't have to wait long. Late morning the day after I had stolen my newly found fetish treat, I was having a leisurely cup of coffee and watching the news when Kimmie came bouncing down the stairs into the kitchen. I was fairly surprised to see her, even though it was almost noon she didn't normally appear until mid-afternoon - especially after a night out. Equally, perhaps more, unusual was her demeanor. Not a morning (which in her case is whenever she gets out of bed) person, Kim usually schlumps around communicating monosyllabically - if at all. This morning was way different, not only was she up before lunch but she pranced into the kitchen giving me a wink and a smile as she made her way to the Keurig to brew a cup.

"Good morning sunshine, how was your night?" I asked her teasingly, referring to her by the pet name she hates because I use it to poke at her propensity to act like a day-walker most of the time. In response, Kimmie turned away from the coffee machine and leaned over the breakfast nook table, resting her forearms on its surface. I have to take a sec to point out she hadn't put any "real" clothes on from sleeping and was only dressed in a pair of boxers and a loose, thin, and very baggy t-shirt - the neck of which was extremely low cut and billowed open as she leaned forward on the table, giving me a great down-shirt view of her bra-less boobs as they hung free toward the table.

"Ahem, well I had a GREAT night!" she mockingly chirped noting my eyes glued to her chest. "How about you, get into anything interesting while all alone?" Reluctantly, but with some chagrin, I tore my gaze from her hanging, fleshy C cups and looked up to her face - she smirked when our eyes finally met. "I mean, what is it you do when you have the house all to yourself? Staci's been gone for a week now after all..". Kim was referring to my wife who was away on a work trip and wouldn't be home for another few days.

"I, ah, well, read a bit, watched some tv, surfed the Internet - you know boring old guy stuff..." Not like I was going to fess up to furiously masturbating several times that night to her panties soaked with a heavenly combination of pussy juice and perfume. As I stumbled over my words she continued to give me a look of semi-bemusement tinged with a hint of scorn perhaps? A voice in my head was screaming, "ah FUCK she knows her panties are missing!!"

"I don't know about that, you seem to keep yourself pretty entertained - you always enjoy your "me time" when Staci's out of town. I just really have to wonder what it is you FIND to GET INTO when left unsupervised?" Was it my imagination or did she emphasize certain words while watching my face closely as she spoke? Before I had to respond I was saved by the bell, so to speak, when the flow of coffee from the Keurig stopped indicating it was done. Promptly turning her attention back to it, Kim grabbed her cup and started heading down the hall toward the stairs. My eyes instantly locked on her bouncing, swaying ass through the thin, clingy boxers - getting caught once again as she looked over her shoulder at me to say, "we'll chat more later bro, but I really need to get some chores done, especially laundry - I seem to be short on underwear...".

Ch. 3 - She's passed out. Coming soon.