Sis-in-law's Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
I get to fuck her!
2.3k words
4.5
84.6k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the long delay between stories but you know, life.. Hope you enjoy - this actually happened and more to come!

*****

A few days after the night I snuck into my passed-out sister-in-law Kimmie's room to fingerfuck, lick, and suck her tasty pussy I had to go out of town for a couple of weeks for work. I managed to pilfer a couple pairs of panties from her hamper to enjoy while I was on the road. Returning to my hotel room in the evenings after relentless hours of conference meetings, I'd stroke my cock while savoring the pungent scent and tangy sweet taste of her pussy juices on the silky fabric. I'd also pull up the pics of her sumptuous tits that I'd found on her online dating profile and downloaded for my enjoyment and use them to complete my sensory stimulus. Sometimes I would leisurely, almost lazily, stroke my cock to prolong my virtual fucking of my sis-in-law and other times I would vigorously and quickly jerk off. Either way, every time I would get off with tremendous satisfaction.

Upon my arrival home from the trip, I learned that my wife had booked us rooms at a local resort about an hour outside of town. Being winter in a cold climate, there was a tendency to develop cabin fever - especially for Kim's two young daughters who also lived with us. So, I didn't even make it home since they picked me up from the airport and we drove straight to the resort, my wife having packed me a bag. The hotel was part of ski resort and had a nicely heated indoor pool for the kids to burn off energy and a rather large hot tub for the adults to soak and relax, most importantly with drinks never far from hand.

After checking in and getting settled, we all had dinner at one of the hotel restaurants and decided to hit the pool/hot tub afterwards with a batch of Kentucky Mules to sip on. The girls splashed around in the pool while I sat across from Kimmie and next to my wife in the hot tub, my wife rubbing my cock through my swim shorts under the frothy water. I half-closed my eyes to enjoy the soak while still being able to gaze at Kim's bikini-clad tits that she seemed to keep just above the surface of the bubbles.

Kim wasn't the only eye-candy in the area, it seemed several other families had the same plan as us so there were quite a few scantily-clad females to eye-fuck - ranging from milfy moms to tight-bodied, barely legal teens. Between the visuals and my wife rubbing my dick I was getting pretty worked up. While I was certain I'd be fucking the shit out of her later, I couldn't help but want to bury my face in Kim's cunt again. Since that probably wasn't in the cards for the weekend, I resigned to get shit faced and enjoy what I could.

To that effect, we soon ran dry on drinks so I offered to run back up the room and reload our tervis tumblers while my wife and Kim hung out to keep an eye on the girls. We had adjoining rooms and when I got back to the room I noticed that the door between my room and that of Kim and her girls' was open. I poked my head into their room and I quickly spied her overnight bag. As my luck would have it, peeking out was a wisp of the panties Kim had had on that day until she changed into her bikin for the pool.

Without a second thought I crossed over to her bag and gently opened it so I wouldn't disturb the contents too much. I pulled out the panties and took a tentative whiff of the crotch, they were still moist and delightfully pungent and sweet - a mouthwatering combination of her pussy and body spray.

Holding them up to my nose and mouth with one hand, I pulled my swim shorts down to my knees and commenced rubbing my cock. I didn't put any thought into it, I had no plan or idea if I was going to rub one out or simply enjoy them for a few minutes before making the drinks and heading back to the pool - in any case I was super hard and in need of dropping a load, either right then and there or later deep in my wife's pussy.

After a few minutes I had decided to use some self-control and save my load for my wife. Unfortunately, at that moment my heart stopped as I heard the sound of the key card being swiped and, before I could process the sound or make a move, the door swung open and Kim walked into the room. My back was to her and the door, including my bare ass since my shorts were still around my knees. She gasped and exclaimed, "Jesus, what the fuck?!" and started to retreat out the door, I think she didn't realize it was me. I spun around and said, "Kim, wait! It's me!". I was busted but I didn't want her running off before I could attempt some damage control.

Realizing it was me and not some random perv that had broken into her room, Kim came back in and let the door close behind her. Her eyes locked onto the panties I was still clutching and then moved to my still-hard but wilting cock. I moved to pull my shorts up but she stopped me, "don't fucking move bro!". "I knew it, I knew something was going on with my panties since they seem to keep disappearing." I started to stammer out an excuse but she shushed me as she closed the distance and, giving me the shock of my life, grabbed my cock in her hand!

She looked up at me with a smirk and said, "well I guess after eating me out the other night you just can't get enough of the taste of my pussy, eh?" "err, eh what are you talking about?" I stammered but she wasn't having it. "Oh you know exactly what I mean, sneaking into my room when I was asleep, taking pictures, and fingering and sucking my cunt! I woke up when your flash went off dummy. Oh, and I loved every second of it - I had to try so hard to make you think I was still asleep so you would keep going. I wanted to see how far you would go, I wanted you to fuck me but all you did was lick my pussy. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it but I didn't get off - well, not until you left anyway and then I rubbed my cunt until I came three times!"

Holy Shit! "So, you're not pissed or disgusted?" "Nope, in fact I think I want to try this thing out now" as she continued to stroke my cock back to complete erection. "Unless, of course, you think I ought to tell my sis on you...?"

Fuck.. I desperately wanted to bury my cock in her but I was also terrified of getting caught and, I know oddly late at this point, feeling guilty about crossing several lines. Kim sensed my hesitation and said, "let me make this easy for you, you can fuck me right here and now or I'm going straight back to the pool and telling Stacy all about this! And I mean everything: you stealing my panties time after time and eating me out when you thought I was asleep. I'm pretty sure you really want to fuck me, wouldn't you prefer that option? Here, let that sink in for a sec while I do this..."

At that she sunk down to her knees and engulfed my cock in her hot wet mouth! After a few bobs, taking my entire shaft down her throat she came up for air and gasped, "bro, you have a great cock! It's the perfect size, not so big that I can't deep throat you but still nice and thick and just long enough to get me really wet thinking about stuffing it in my pussy. Think about that!" She went back to sucking my cock, alternating between taking the whole thing down her throat and licking up and down the shaft, head, and my balls - I was in heaven!

After what seemed like an eternity but also way too soon, she stopped sucking my cock and got up - pushing me backwards toward the bed with a hand on my chest and the other firmly holding onto my rock hard dick. When we reached the bed she shoved my chest and I let myself fall onto my back and she climbed on top of me, spinning around and backing her pussy and ass over my face. She briefly glanced back at me to say, "eat my pussy!" as she went back to chowing down on my hog.

Fuck it! I didn't hesitate any longer and dove right in! I reached up with both hands and grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks, spread them apart and went to town on her cunt. She was sopping! He pussy was so wet it was dripping onto my face and into my mouth and it tasted great! I licked around the outside of her vagina, it was so smooth and completely hairless - just how I like it. Even though this started under a duress after a bit I was really getting into it, I slid down a bit and moved my mouth below her clit and started sucking on it and inserted a finger to rub on her g-spot. I was rewarded by muffled moaning on my cock, which felt incredible!!

I put in another finger and alternated between sucking and nibbling her clit to tightening up my tongue and shoving it as far up her pussy as I could reach, the whole time Kimmie was going to town on my cock like I've never had before. She would throat me until she gagged and then pull off to lick my cock and balls, it was awesome!

It took all of my self-control to not blow my load into her mouth and, as much as I wanted to, I was determined to get her off - plus I wanted to fuck her before I came, not know when or if I'd ever get another chance! I furiously attacked her pussy and clit, keeping two fingers in her cunt and eventually working the index finger of my other hand into her asshole! As I pumped it in and out she clamped down and a muffled scream erupted from her throat around my meat as she came, her whole body was shaking! After a few minutes she calmed down and pulled her mouth off my dick, "whew bro that was incredible, you totally made up for leaving me hanging the other night!"

"My pleasure sis, but now it's my turn!" With that, I flipped over and got on top of her back. I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass into the air, aiming my throbbing cock at her cunt. "Oh yeah, fuck me!"

I placed the head of my cock against her lips and paused, "so you really want your brother-in-law to fuck you with his fat cock?" "Yes, please! Fucking do it!!" She was practically pleading for me to stick it in.

I pressed forward and slowly slid my cock into her, savoring the feeling of every inch penetrating her. When I bottomed out I paused for a beat and then quickly withdrew entirely and just as she started to object I rammed it back in hard and started fucking her with authority - I was in control now!

I would fuck the shit out of her for a few minutes but would have to chill periodically to prolong cumming so I'd give her long, slow thrusts. She was moaning the whole time, practically shrieking when I pounded her and whimpering when I took it slow.

After a few I grabbed my phone from the bed when it had fallen and started snapping pics and taking video of my cock sawing in and out of Kimmie's hot pussy, occasionally moving it down to catch her big books swaying with my thrusts.

"So sis, you wanna cum again?" "Yeah, fuck me hard, don't stop - I don't care if you cum, just keep fucking me hard!" So I did, I dropped the phone and grabbed two handfuls of her ass and fucked her as hard as I could. After a few minutes she buried her face into the bed and arched her back as she came on my cock, her pussy clamped down and convulsed as I thrust it all the way in and held it there until she stopped cumming.

She collapsed down on the bed and I fell down with her, my dick still inside and hard as I hadn't come yet. I resuming fucking her slowly until I started to get that feeling in my balls and I sped up my thrusts. I growled, "I want to cum on your pretty face and I want you to suck the rest out of my cock!" as I pulled out and flipped her over. She scrambled to her knees and grabbed my cock, pointing it at her face just as my cum was spurting out. I coated her face, ropes landing on her forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and - most importantly - on her lips, mouth, and tongue. She waited until I seemed spent and then swallowed my cock, milking every last drop out. When Kim was satisfied she had gotten it all she scooped my cum off her face with a finger and sucked it clean - pulling my face down to her to kiss me with her mouth full of my cum, we swapped it back and forth for several seconds before she pulled back and swallowed the load.

She smiled up at me, "I figured you wouldn't mind since you seemed to like eating your own cum the last time."