Sis Piss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,110 Followers

"Ok, ok, that's enough!" she chuckled, pushing me away. "Oh, fuck, Tom, you stink!! My god, that asparagus sure does the job!"

"So, what's the story, here, Kath?" asked Marion. "You just never going to cum? Why not? Don't you want to?" She then beckoned to me with her finger and pointed to her pussy with a broad smile. I obediently crawled between her legs and licked her smooth, hairless lips gratefully, sucking up any piss that was clinging to her nethers, then drawing more of her pussy into my mouth, delightedly eating her sumptuous snatch.

"Oh, fuck, I don't think I can cum like that," said Kathy. "I think it would be too intense. I don't know. When I cum it's almost too... I don't know. I just feel sort of silly, letting go like that? I don't know, it's weird."

"Fuck, I'll say it's weird," chimed in Leslee. "Tom knows how to eat a box lunch, trust me. When's the last time you came, anyway?"

"Hm, let me think..."

"You have to think?" laughed Leslee. "Are you serious?"

"Well, shit..." mused Kathy. "It's a bit embarrassing... I don't know. I'm not scared to cum or anything, at least I don't think I am. It's been, hm, maybe a month?"

"Holy shit, are you kidding?" breathed Marion incredulously as I rhythmically began sucking harder and harder, feeling her hips rock, matching her movements, teasing her closer to orgasm. She inhaled in pleasure. "Fuck, you do stink though, Tom!"

"Yeah, about a month. Wow, that does look so hot though, I love watching him make you two cum! I... I don't think I can do that though! I'd feel too silly."

Marion began an increasingly intense series of gasps and moans, grinding her hips more frantically. "Oh my god," she whispered, "Oh yes. Yes. Oh, yes, eat me just like that, Tom. Yes, Yes, Yeeesssssssssss......" She hummed a little moan, followed by a tiny squeak at the end, and came so adorably on my face. My dick was pounding in horny lust and pride. I wanted to whip it out and yank it as hard as I could. I was hoping Leslee would maybe order me to do that...

Marion shuddered in delight and satisfaction, and opened her eyes to look down at me. My god, it was pure love. My heart throbbed even harder than my dick when she looked at me like that... Oh my god, I wanted to fuck her... What, fuck my own sister??! Yes. Yes I did!!

"Ok, Pisspot!" snapped Leslee. "My turn. Clean my cunt. Then lick me out, I want to cum again. Double quick!!"

I immediately scrambled to comply. I dove between her legs and began licking and sucking; slurping her pubes to draw out any urine that might be lurking there, then moving down to her lips, licking her pudenda, then separating her folds to clean inside. She was slick with juices and clearly turned on.

"That's right, Pisspot," she murmured. "Suck on my cunt. Clean it all up. Get all that piss. Now lick me. Lick me right on my clit."

I did exactly as she asked. Oh, how I wished she would order me to pull my cock out and beat it as I ate her! Fuck, this was so hot!

"RRmph," she grunted. "Yeah. Fuck, yeah. Eat my cunt. Do it. Suck it. Harder. Harder! Yeah, suck my cunt! Yeaahhh! Fuck, yeah! I'm gonna cummmmm...."

She leaned back and bucked her snatch hard against my face. I struggled to keep her clit between my lips and keep sucking her through her orgasm. She rumbled throaty, husky grunts of lust and release, hissing in her breath and panting rapidly. "Ok, Pisspot!" she gasped. "That's enough. Mmm, fuck! That was so good. Off. Shit, you are a mess! And god, do you stink! Whew! I've gotta get that smell off of me. C'mon, ladies! Let's get cleaned up proper!"

So saying, she gave her head a shake, stood up, and retrieved the duffle bag she brought. She took out some wetnaps, distributed them and began cleaning herself underneath her skirt. Her sisters did likewise.

I sat there on my haunches, breathing slowly and evenly. I was soaked from head to toe in piss. The light breeze was chilling me a bit. My formerly bright white shirt and pants were stained a vivid yellow. I stank unbelievably. My stomach lurched a bit again as I struggled to calm it. Piss dripped from my hair onto my face and I wiped my eyes clear. I belch escaped my lips. I had swallowed a lot of air.

I grimaced and belched again as the girls looked over at me.

"Are you gonna puke?" Leslee inquired of me, with a sly, mischevious, crooked smile. "Hold it in for me, Pisspot," she chided. "Come on. That was a gift from us. Don't waste it!"

I breathed rapidly and shallowly as I fought to keep my cart wheeling stomach under control. I let out another long belch and steeled my resolve to keep the liquid that was rising in the back of my throat down where it belonged. My eyes were tearing up.

Seeing that I was overcoming my nausea, Leslee smiled in satisfaction. "Good boy," she praised me. "Good little Pisspot. Ok, I think we've probably overstayed our welcome here... The table and ground are a bit of a mess... Let's pack up and check out!"

I stood and stared sort of dumbfounded. I hadn't really considered what to do next... I was still literally dripping in stinking piss.

"C'mon, Pisspot!" Leslee smiled at me. "You're doing the carrying! Wipe your hands; you'll need those clean. Leave the rest though. I like your face and hair dripping like that. Damn, let me get a picture!" She fumbled in her bag and retrieved the camera. Pointing it at me, she lifted her skirt, saying, "Watch the birdie!!" She then began snapping pictures of me as my cheeks deepened in their crimson flush. I smiled as she had asked me to. I felt so ashamed and humiliated, but also proud, and incredibly turned on.

The girls packed the stuff quickly, giggling as I wiped my hands. I picked up the gear as best I could, trying to avoid dripping any piss on anything. My head kept turning every time I heard a noise. I was terrified someone was going to come. How the hell was I going to get back to the parking lot? Surely there was no way we wouldn't be seen!

"Ok, Pisspot!" said Leslee smugly. "We're ready to go. You're going to walk 30 paces behind us, got it?"

I swallowed hard. "Uh, got it, Les," I replied, trying not to belie my growing sense of dread.

The girls merrily skipped off ahead of me as I struggled with the gear. I prayed silently for no one to be anywhere close to us on our return, but I knew the odds of that were basically nil.

The first few minutes went well, but then a group of young folks came into sight. I felt my every nerve come alive with terror and my heart began pounding. I begged silently for them to reverse their course, or head into the trees or something...

The group drew closer. There were five guys and three girls, all looking about my age... I was almost ready to burst out in tears in fear and shame as I shuffled forward like a zombie, unable to think, resigned to continue walking forward, dripping with my sisters' piss...

Leslee and Kathy broke out in laughter, seemingly at some joke, then glanced back to look at me. Then they turned and laughed even harder, apparently at my plight. I wanted to cry as my dick throbbed unabashedly in my yellow-stained pants.

The small party approached closer as I steeled my gaze forward. I was dying inside with shame and embarrassment. I resolved to not make eye contact, not to acknowledge them.

I got a couple of sideways glances as they passed. A young man who looked like a surfer, with long dirty blond hair and a soul patch, was moved to remark, "Duuuuude..." and wrinkle his nose up. I was mortified.

My three sisters looked back at me and then skipped off ahead. There was no way I could keep up with them, loaded up with all our stuff like I was. Even Marion took off! Kathy had always been kindest to me when we were younger, but Marion seemed to have developed a soft spot for me... Now I was completely alone!

I felt choked up, a lump rising in my throat. I had been completely abandoned to my shame as they left me in the distance for the truck.

Alone, dripping with piss, smelling like an outhouse, my arms tiring; I felt so hurt and so used. This feeling was awful! I couldn't believe my sisters would treat me like this...

Then it hit me. This was exactly the way I felt after we had played the pee game when I was a kid. They had pissed in my mouth and all over my face and in my hair, then abandoned me to walk home by myself while they went off and played. It was exactly the same!! All of a sudden my body went wild with chills. My already hard and throbbing dick threatened to rip right through the front of my pants! Waves of glorious pride and fulfillment roared through me. It felt like my cock was trying to shoot again. I had never felt and erection as ragingly powerful as this! My sisters had used me like a toilet, then abandoned me to my humiliation. And I fucking loved it!!!

An older couple came into view as I saw the clearing to the parking lot ahead. I strode forward confidently, beaming with pride at how my sisters had marked me. I was covered from head to foot in their urine, and it made me happier and hornier than I had ever been.

I turned and smiled warmly at the man and woman, appearing in about their mid-fifties as we passed each other. The man looked sort of confused and concerned, but the woman tentatively returned my smile, apparently not sure exactly what to think either.

I entered the parking lot area and walked towards the Navigator where the girls had the back opened. Leslee had a towel in her hands, and smiled at me as I approached. Marion looked sort of apprehensive, but Leslee and Kathy were obvious in their bemusement.

"Ok, come here and dry off, Pisspot!" Leslee said. "Can't have you messing up my car, can we?"

"I suppose not," I grinned back.

"Ok, strip!" she ordered me. I took off my shirt and placed it in a garbage bag that Kathy had opened for me, then hesitated. "Keep going!" she told me.

"Right here?" I asked, sort of glancing around. The parking lot was empty of people as far as I could see.

"Strip right down!" Leslee said. "Can't have any of those clothes staining my upholstery..."

"Ok..." I mumbled, unzipping my pants and sliding them down, still looking around for anyone that might be in the area.

"Holy shit!" breathed Marion as I pulled my pants down. "That's quite the boner, there, Tom!" Leslee cackled with amusement.

"Fuck, you do like it..." she muttered. "You like it all, you're a perfect, eager little piss pot..." Kathy just watched me with a gigantic grin and a gleam in her eye. "C'mon!" barked Leslee. "Off with those underwear!"

I flushed red again, and hanging my head in submission, stripped off my shorts and placed them in the bag that Kathy held. I removed my socks and did likewise as my rigid erection bobbed and swayed in the open air with my movements. I prayed that no one would show up. This was even worse than being covered in piss! Naked with an erection? Fuck, arrested for sure...

"Ok, everyone, in the truck!" said Leslee. My sisters complied quickly, but Leslee clicked a button on her key ring. The driver's door wouldn't open when I tried it. Then the power window rolled down a couple of inches. "Not you though, Pisspot! You've gotta do something for us first!"

"Wha... What? But, Les! Please! Open the door, what?" I begged, confused and terrified.

"We all see that big, horny cock you have going on there! You want to get inside? Make it shoot for us!"

Kathy broke out in snorts of laughter while Marion had an expression of concern mixed with excitement. She giggled.

"Les, no, please!" I begged, tugging on the door handle. "Let me in! What if someone comes?"

"You're gonna have to be the one who comes!" Leslee quipped. "Hurry it up! You want in? Shoot for us to watch! Come on! Jerk it!!"

Once again, Leslee made me feel like I wanted to die with humiliation and terror. My heart was in my throat and beating like a hummingbird's as I slowly encircled my cock with my right hand in resignation. My pulse was hammering through my cock. I was hard as concrete, stiff as granite. My cock was so hard it hurt, but I was so horny I thought I would pass out in lust.

I began stroking my cock, buck naked in the parking lot, as my three sisters leaned in towards the driver's side for a better view. As my pace picked up, Leslee rolled the window down the rest of the way and leered at me, her expression a blend of lust, mischief and domination.

I was shaking with excitement, adrenaline coursing through my blood. God, naked and jacking off in a public parking lot? What the fuck!!! I wanted to get this over with quickly, so my hand was a blur on my shaft, pumping away madly, masturbating with fury while my sisters looked on.

I beat my meat with all my might. "Come on, Pisspot, do it," Leslee cajoled. "You want in? Shoot it. Cum for us. Make your cock squirt that goo while we watch. Cum."

I probably didn't need Les' encouragement, but it sent me over the edge. My hips thrust forward and my spine bent as I felt my orgasm begin to take hold. "UHHHHHH," I groaned as my hand raced liked lightning up and down my spasming cock. I threw my head back and a tremendous rope of semen leapt from my glans. My sisters all screamed in delight and amusement, laughing and squealing as they watched me ejaculate. The first strand entered the window and hit Leslee on the arm, the rest of it striping the driver's side door. Burst after burst of sperm spattered from the end of my penis as she rolled up the window, overcome with paroxysms of laughter. I shot a bucket's worth of jizz, my entire body seized in a shock of ecstasy, my prostate feeling like it was being crushed in a vice.

I stumbled, dazed and utterly drained. My right hand still clutched my twitching prick, dripping with sperm as I panted and shook. Leslee was howling with laughter as she unlocked the door and opened it for me. "Ok, Pisspot, get in! That was fucking amazing! Hurry! Someone's coming!"

I basically fell onto the seat and began crawling my way in. I heard the sounds of an approaching vehicle. Looked like I finished just in time... My body shook and heaved. I sobbed in utter defeat. I was totally, completely empty. And still, utterly fulfilled. Leslee had made me her plaything, her subject, her piss pot... And I loved it. I thought I would be the big man around my three sisters, but I knew now that I was their slave. There for their amusement and to capture their waste. A dirty, filthy, perverted toilet for them to use and abuse.

"Oh, Tom!" said Marion, her voice deep with concern. "Are you all right?"

"Y... Yes!" I choked out. I sobbed deeply, gasping in breaths as my body quaked. "I'm... I'm so happy!" I cried like a baby for a couple of minutes as my sisters looked on, worry and hesitation playing on their faces as I tried to compose myself. Only Leslee still held a hint of amusement and mischief. Sweet Leslee! She understood; she knew what I needed. Better than Kathy and Marion... Better than myself! I felt so completely overwhelmed with gratitude, so utterly fulfilled and whole.

I finally regained my composure and smiled uncontrollably with joy and love at my sisters while my face dripped with tears. Kathy and Marion breathed sighs of relief and smiled back. Leslee chuckled knowingly.

"So, uh, you take a viagra there or something, Tom?" she enquired, her gaze dropping to my midsection.

My erection throbbed and pulsed painfully. "Uh, no. It won't, uh, seem to go down here though. It kinda hurts..." I mused softly. My cock was indeed still ramrod straight. Hard and rigid as glass.

Leslee snickered. "I'm ok with that. I've got a towel here in case we need to cover you up. Other than that, I like it. Standing at attention like a good soldier. And what an awesome cum! Fuck, your jizz was leaping outta your dick like a fountain! Got my arm here..."

She raised her arm and looked at the shiny blob before wiping it off with the towel she held. "So, you ok to drive, there, Pisspot?" she asked.

I breathed deeply. "Yeah," I said. "Yeah, I am."

"Alright then, home, Pisspot!" she ordered me.

"You got it, Les!"

I put the Navigator in drive, and headed for the road back to her apartment, my dick throbbing and smarting the whole way.

... to be continued.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,110 Followers
12