Sis Piss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm subsided and I released her from my mouth. Her body was wild with shivers. Her breath was quick little gasps, her eyes shut tight and her mouth gaping open. Slowly, I rose to meet her. Her eyes opened. Her face was an expression of total lust, passion, excitement and satisfaction.

"Oh, god, Tom," she breathed. "Oh, god. That was fantastic. Oh my god, Tom..."

I embraced her in a hug, feeling her heartbeat pounding and her body quivering against mine. "Oh god, Tom, I can't... I just... I never imagined how hot it could be. How hot that was."

I just chuckled. I still could find no words.

"Tom," she rasped, her eyes taking on a deliberate, sharp clarity, "I want to suck you. I want to suck your cock..."

Totally dumbfounded, I leaned back somewhat, and Marion began to sink to her knees.

Just then, however, a soft, insistent knocking came at the door. "Guys?" It was Leslee's voice. "Guys, hurry it up! The salesgirl's getting suspicious. Kathy's trying to distract her. The coast is clear, Tom, can you come out?"

"Shit..." Marion whispered. Then she looked up at me with a half-grin. "Ok, better get outta here, cowboy. Later, though, huh?"

"Uh... Later, definitely later!" I croaked.

Leslee's knocking came again at the door. "Hurry it up!! Geez!"

I opened the door, and looking quickly both ways, exited the change room. Marion sighed with bliss and looked at me lovingly as I slipped out. I could hear Kathy's voice in the store, asking questions of some kind. Leslee beckoned to Marion, and she also quickly and quietly left the change room, right before the salesgirl rounded the corner, followed by Kathy.

The salesgirl strode up, glancing between myself, Marion, and Leslee, quickly, then into the change room.

"You know what?" said Kathy as she spied us, with some visible relief, "I don't think I'm going to take any of these dresses? It's just not, well, I don't think it would be right for the party."

Marion, Leslee and I quickly filed out of the change room hall, into the store proper. Marion was suppressing laughter.

"Thanks for all your help, though!" said Kathy cheerily, as she stepped up to join us.

"Oh my god, you freaks," Leslee guffawed, "Take your damn time in there, huh? What, were you fucking in there or something? That saleslady was just about to walk in on you, I figure." She chuckled as we distanced ourselves from the boutique.

"That's my fault, I was sort of getting carried away!" said Marion. "That was so much fun, so exciting... I just, uh, I just wasn't watching the time I guess!" She broke out into nervous laughter, and we all joined in and shared a laugh.

Leslee spoke after we had all calmed down a bit. "Ok, Pisspot, I'm up next, all right? I'm gonna keep saving it up her for you though, I want to be near bursting. And unlike your greedy sisters, here..."

"Hey!" chuckled Marion.

"...Unlike your greedy sisters, here, I want everyone to watch. I really like you drinking my piss with an audience. And Kathy and Marion are great, but I'm looking forward to tonight! I want you to drink me with a crowd watching. You gonna be my little Pisspot for that?"

"You know it, Les!" I chuckled. "And just tell me when you're ready! I want more. Every drop you can give me."

Leslee broke out in laughter again. "Damn, I really want to treat you like a toilet, but you keep making me smile! I'll get mean with you yet, Pisspot! That I promise you!"

"So we have everything we need?" Leslee asked Kathy.

Kathy produced her phone and regarded it for a few moments, tapping the screen. "Yeah, yeah, I think so. You have makeup, right Les? You good with the lyrics, Mari? Can I email them off?"

"Uh, yeah, I'm good!" said Marion with a blush. "We're gonna, um, practice a bit, right?"

"Oh, phaugh, we know it, right? They'll have the words on the screen, right? We're all good as long as I get it off in the next hour!"

"Ok, send it!"

Kinky karaoke, huh? That sort of explained the humming and typing throughout the day - apparently it had to do with the performance. I figured all the costuming was for that too, but I had no idea what role I was supposed to play in this. All in time, I supposed. I had to place my trust in my sisters! I was finding I really enjoyed doing that.

We walked together to the food court, and sat down for a quick snack and drink, then headed down to the parkade. Leslee had downed a bottle of water at our table, and was swigging one to go as we departed.

As we were approaching her Navigator, Leslee glanced around quickly, then barked sharply at me. "Ok, Pisspot! I've gotta use you. Kneel down behind my car. No, passenger side. Yeah. All right. Mmmh. My fuckin' bladder's sooo full. Can't wait. I'm gonna piss right into you; you're gonna drink it all up. You're gonna drink it all, Pisspot." She shuffled towards me with an evil leer as my other sisters cackled with excitement. I knelt down, feeling a rush of embarrassment and desire. My cock had been hard most of our shopping trip. It had briefly relaxed to half-mast, and now instantly surged to rigid erection. God, I could not get enough of this!!

Leslee raised her skirt and showed me her cunt. "Come on, beg for it," she leered at me. "Beg for it. Beg for my piss."

"Please, Les!" I pleaded. "Please, give me your piss!"

"No, no, no, Pisspot. That's not right at all! Respect! You address me with fuckin' respect!! Now, what do you call me?"

"Uh, Pisstress? Will you please give me your piss, Pisstress?"

Marion and Kathy burst out in girly giggles. Leslee maintained her domineering demeanor, however, berating me with her skirt still raised and her fiery red cunt fully exposed.

"Better!" she snapped. "But use the word, 'peepee'. I like that. Now, beg!!"

"Please, give me your peepee, Pisstress! I want to drink your peepee!!"

Detecting some motion, I glanced over to my other two sisters. I noted with a flash of alarm that Kathy had the camera and was pointing it at me. She was videoing this! My surprise just added to my excitement though. Marion had her hand under her skirt and was slowly grinding lazy circles with her fingers on her pussy. This was so incredible! My balls were throbbing and my dick pounding with lust.

"Yeah, you want it," Leslee growled, slowly approaching me with her thighs spread. "You're my dirty fuckin' Pisspot. My little fuckin' toilet bitch. You want my piss. Come on, tell me you want it!"

"I want your peepee, Pisstress! Please! Please, let me drink up your peepee!!"

"Tell me to piss in your mouth!!"

"Piss in my... Uh, pee in my mouth, Pisstress! Pee in my mouth!!"

"Respect!!" she snarled. "You say, 'please!' Now, again, Pisspot!!"

"Please! Please, pee in my mouth, Pisstress!!"

"Yeah, you dirty little fuck. You fuckin' toilet bitch. You're gonna get it. Right in your little toilet bitch mouth. Open your fuckin' mouth, Pisspot!"

I was almost out of my head with lust. I opened my mouth as Leslee continued shuffling forward. Her cunt was barely two inches from my mouth now. I was dying with anticipation! My breath was ragged gasps and my head swam.

"I'm gonna fill your fuckin' mouth with my piss! Keep!! Open!!" She spat the last two syllables at me derisively.

I stretched my jaw wide, and a few pale amber drips issued from between her labia. She spread herself with her fingers, and a jet of rancid piss shot straight into my open mouth. A ripple of disgust and nausea moved through me as the foul, acrid flavour hit my tastebuds, but then I shuddered in utter submissive joy. I loved the taste of her!! As foul and nasty as it was, I absolutely fucking loved it!!

She filled my mouth to the brim, so I could barely contain her stinking waste with my puckered lips then stopped her stream. "Swallow that, Pisspot," she commanded.

I did as she directed, my stomach lurching in weak protest as I did so. It was overruled a thousand to one as pleasure and a warm feeling of worthiness flooded me. I could feel her piss burn all the way down my throat into my stomach. It just added to my joy.

"Ok, good boy. Good little Pisspot. Now beg me to fill your mouth with my piss again."

"Please, Pisstress! Please, fill my mouth with your peepee again!"

"Yes, that's right, toilet bitch," she growled. "Open up."

Kathy knelt down on one knee, scanning slowly to get a close-up of the action. Marion just continued slowly and sensuously masturbating as she watched. I gaped my mouth beneath Leslee's glorious pussy, shivering with excitement and lust.

With that, a burst of urine shot from between her pussy lips straight into my mouth. My eyes rolled back into my head with the pleasure of the sensation and the taste. My oldest big sister was pissing directly into my mouth in a public parkade! It was so nasty, so perverted, my heart was in my throat the whole time! She filled my mouth to the brim once again with her foul, rancid piss, as Kathy and Marion watched, filming and masturbating as Leslee used me as her urinal.

"Ha ha, that's nice," Leslee chuckled wickedly. "Hold that pose. Your mouth filled right to the top with my piss. Exactly as it should be. How's that taste, Pisspot? Do you like it?"

"Nnng hnng, nnng hnng," I affirmed. Strong, nasty, salt, earthy. I loved the taste wholly and entirely. I was in ecstasy holding her hot urine in my mouth.

"Ok, swallow that down, Pisspot," she commanded me. I complied enthusiastically, contracting my throat and savouring the sensation as I consumed her stinking pee. I shivered again in bliss.

"Good boy," she praised me. "Good Pisspot. Now, let's get serious."

I was quivering with excitement at everything she said. Her aggressive, derisive manner was pushing my buttons in a huge way. And with my other two sisters watching, it added a whole extra element. This was rapturous.

Leslee straddled my face, shuffling forward again as she perched on her tip toes, her muscular thighs and calves easily supporting her weight in this seemingly awkward position. With her fingers she spread her pussy lips as wide as she could, then lowered and settled herself on my open mouth as I kneeled panting beneath her.

She took a moment and slowly lowered her head so her gaze met mine. Her eyes had such a fire of dominance and command. I shuddered as I trembled below her, my mouth sealed around her salty cunt, waiting for her to release her bladder.

Her eyes were locked with mine as she spoke forcefully, deliberately, irresistibly.

"Now, Drink. My. Fuckin'. Piss."

With those words that she very nearly spat out at me, she let an absolute flood of boiling hot piss roar into my mouth. Instantly on the verge of overflowing, I swallowed her down, her hot, putrid, briny waste giving me pleasure and satisfaction beyond ecstasy as each mouthful burned its way down my throat into my stomach.

I drank as fast as I could and could barely keep up. I closed my eyes with an involuntary grimace as tears gently squeezed their way out and down my cheeks. The taste was horrid, utterly revolting, yet at the same time more delicious and refreshing than anything I'd ever swallowed.

"Drink it," she hissed. "Drink it all. Drink my hot piss down. Every fuckin' drop of it!" I could barely hear her words through the buzzing in my ears. I was floating in total rapture, all senses except my sight bringing me to higher and higher levels of boundless joy as I submissively and gratefully obeyed my oldest sister's humiliating command.

I half screamed or squealed out my infinite, pounding pleasure and satisfaction in between my swallows into Leslee's micturating cunt. My writhing, leaping, overloaded cock could take no more. With crushing pulsations of my prostate, I began ejaculating with tremendous force and volume into my boxers and track pants.

Kathy was the first to notice as I screamed and thrust my hips involuntarily while a large, dark stain began to appear at the front of my trousers.

"Fuck, he's coming in his pants again! God, fuck, yeah! Shoot it, Tom!!" Kathy cheered me as she dove down low to zoom in on my crotch.

"Oh my god!!" exclaimed Marion, still rubbing herself as she watched, rooted to the spot.

I was trembling uncontrollably and sobbing as Leslee's stream of blazing urine began to slow and finally ceased, leaving me vibrating, barely able to maintain posture on my knees, with my eyes still shut tight and tears clinging to their corners as my rampant rod spewed out the last of its gigantic issue.

My underwear was completely saturated in my own jism. I gasped and panted, barely able to move.

"Very good," Leslee purred. "That's a good toilet bitch. You didn't miss a drop, you drank down every tiny little bit of my piss, and you even came in your own pants while you did it. Good boy. Good Pisspot. Your Pisstress is very proud of her little horny toilet bitch."

I just moaned. "Thank you, Pisstress," I was finally able to breath.

"Now, make sure I'm clean," she continued. "Suck my cunt clean of every bit that you can find, and lick me. I'm so fuckin' turned on. I want to cum all over your toilet bitch face, Pisspot."

I moaned again and with trembling and adoring lips, once again engulfed her pudenda. I was still almost sobbing in the afterglow of my overwhelming orgasm. I licked and sucked every bit of her womanhood, searching out each crevice and fold, tasting every inch of her with passion and utter gratitude as I removed any last traces of her urination, then began concentrating on her clitoris in order to bring her off. I was so eager to make her cum I couldn't think. I was all mouth, every part of my brain focused on subtly and intensely manipulating my eldest sister's genitalia in order to bring her to sexual release. Everything Leslee had done and said turned me on so much the entire reason for my existence at that moment was solely to bring her to orgasm.

I sucked and licked, flicking my tongue against her hardened little love button as she bucked lightly and jerked her hips back and forward. Her breathing became more shallow and rapid as I followed her movements, edging her closer and closer to the precipice of orgasm.

"Oh god..." she whispered hoarsely. "God yes, yes, oh, yes, just like that... yes, oh god, harder... oh god, I'm so close... Suck! Suck, Pisspot! OH GOD YES SUCK MY CUNNNNNNNT...!!" she finally roared out as she burst! Gasping and barking out, she placed her hands on my shoulders for support and rapidly thrust her hips forward as I sucked furiously on her whole clitoral mound. She came like thunder, tossing her head and clawing into my shoulders as she rode my mouth through her gut-wrenching explosion and gently back down into her body.

"Shit!" whispered Kathy with a nervous giggle. "Quietly, you freaking banshee! This is public, remember?"

Marion was darting around quickly, looking to see if there was any indication that anyone might have heard. Leslee just leaned back with her hair tousled about her face, grinning like the cat that swallowed the canary. She shuddered and sighed with contentment.

"Holy fuck, you're crazy!" Marion laughed. "We got lucky that time I think!"

"Ok, are we lucky?" Kathy interjected. "If we are then let's keep this going, ok? I'm still filming. Marion?"

My middle older sister looked at the camera with a bit of a blank look. "Uh, yeah..." she stammered. "Uh, sure. Sure. I've gotta pee a bit. Tom?"

"Uh huh," was all I was able to gasp out. My cock was confused into strange twinges of frustration. Maybe it thought the game was over and it could rest, but the new prospect brought it desperately surging to try to attain erection. It felt like it was burning on the inside, and my thick load of semen was making my skin itch a bit. I didn't care. If Mari had more for me, I wanted it. I wanted it all.

"We still rolling?" Marion asked a bit awkwardly.

"That's a big 10-4!" Kathy chuckled. "This is your scene!"

Marion glanced around briefly, as if making sure we still had some measure of privacy in our corner of the parkade.

She then focused, fixed me with her gaze and raised her skirt. "Ok, are you ready for my pee, Tom? Come here!" she ordered me. "Pisspot!" she added, with an unconvincing snarl on her face.

I grinned and began crawling towards her. She broke out laughing. "Ok, ok, I can't do this. That. That thing. I just can't keep a straight face..." She laughed some more, then regained a measure of her composure. She still had her bald pussy exposed. My dick was struggling and straining to get hard. Instead, it seemed to be just throbbing uncomfortably.

"Ok, Tommy," she said to me much more gently. "I've got to pee a bit here. Come here and drink it all up for me, ok?"

"With pleasure, Marion," I replied. And oh, did I mean it.

I bent to her and lovingly took her pussy with my mouth, forming a seal. Kathy bent in to get a closeup. I shivered in shame, pride, love and lust. This was amazing. I wanted to do this over and over and over again.

Marion squirted a dribble of her sweet urine into my mouth. My tongue went into convulsions of joy at the taste. She was incredible! It was her piss, but it was delicious! Not that I wasn't learning to love the taste of Kathy and Leslee's tainted waste, but with them it was more like an acquired taste like scotch whiskey or cilantro. With Marion, it was like soda pop, or fruit punch! Well, still salty and earthy tasting... it was definitely piss, but drinking her was so easy! My lips were smacking as I sucked on her pussy. She was dessert, after the gourmet course that Leslee had served up for me.

Another dribble issued into my mouth as I swallowed, then Marion was able to coax a more steady stream out. My mind was soaring in space, floating on clouds. My dick arduously and painfully forced itself to full erection. My balls were lightly pulsing in an uncomfortable manner too. Marion, sweet Marion. And her sweet, delicious pee... at that moment I was so in love and so satisfied... it was over too quickly.

She squeezed out another few drops and was done. I swallowed it down gratefully.

"Mmmm, thank you, Tommy, that was wonderful. You can make me cum later ok? I need a rest. Is that all right?"

"Whatever you say, Mari," I answered, grinning ear to ear. God, she was beautiful! All my sisters were so incredible and wonderful to me right then. This visit had changed my life in ways I couldn't ever have imagined in my wildest moments.

"Kathy?" urged Leslee. Her unspoken question was obvious to all of us.

"Unfortunately I'm good. Tommy took care of my business nicely in that change room. Is this a wrap?"

I belched softly a couple of times and unsteadily rose to my feet. Suddenly I was aware of a sharp, almost stabbing pain in my bladder.

"Shit, I've gotta take a leak!" I breathed. "Like, bad!"

Kathy laughed. "Well, whip it out here then, hm? We're still looking pretty private. You ready to do a scene, Tommy? Yeah, show us those sticky shorts too, ok?" She let a series of bemused snickers out. I smiled and lowered my pants and drawers, prepared to aim my penis towards the wall.

"Alright Kath, fine, take a shot here. Shit, this hurts! Wow, I've gotta..." My dick was twinging painfully. It was sore to the touch. I tried to relax my bladder as Kathy scanned all around my groin with the camera, but with my almost hard member, I couldn't pee. This was seriously uncomfortable.

My three sisters watched as I strained, feeling twinges of jabbing pain in my prostate and urethra. Soft girly giggles surrounded me until my member softened, and with a flash of pain, I began to urinate.

After the first painful squirt, it was like turning a faucet on. I winced and took a breath, and I was suddenly aware that my bladder was full to bursting, and pee gushed from the tip of my dick, splashing against the concrete wall of the parkade.