Siss the Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patrick?" I started to ask, but was cut off by his mouth hard, furious, and passionate against my own. He came up for air with a gasp of breath.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, little sister" He panted. "I was worried sick, you could have been taken my some mysterious man" I looked up at him, amazed, as he had me still pinned to the wall.

"But, I already was with another man. I'm so sorry Patrick, I was impatient and stupid."

"That's right, you were weren't you, you little slut?" he said with a smile. He turned me round and made me lean against the wall. "You're such a horny little bitch you couldn't last a day without cumming. That always was the case, eh sis?"

"Yeah, it was bro" I replied, starting to feel comforted. I felt his spit cold against the entrance to my ass "I'm sure you could always hear"

"God you're a loud slut" he laughed, his head pressing against my ass. Frustratingly slowly, he started to slide his cock into my ass. I proved him right, moaning in a crescendo as he got deeper and deeper in. "You're in big trouble you silly sissy." He said as he got to the base, and slowly started to slide out. He was really drawing this out. "First you cheat on me, then you break your orgasm denial, then you run away. I should really punish you much harder than this." I nodded and moaned my consent – he was fucking me, I was forgiven, I was happy, that was enough. He slowly started to pick up the pace. "however, I did notice, that even now you are incredibly horny. I guess Malcolm was telling the truth – you never broke my rule. You simply do not touch yourself anymore."

"Yes!" I cried as he started to rub his head on my sensitive spot "Yes, I never touch myself. What a change of fates, eh bro?" he continued fucking me and laughed his agreement. I started to buck my hips in time with his movements, trying to get as much as possible from his dick, milking it even more than I was milking Malcolm's. I'd nearly forgotten in the heat of the affair, how much nicer my big brother's cock was than Malcolm's.

My brother put his hand on my cock, and started stroking furiously. The relief, as much as the physical pleasure, got to me and I started cumming. Patrick caught as much as he could in my hand, and shoved it over my face. I licked it all up, in between his fingers and down his wrist too, still bucking my hips and moaning. He shot his load in, a thick burst of warm cum that made me moan his name in ecstasy "Patrick, my master, my husband, fuck me, fuck me" as we both continued to cum. He kept me pressed up against the wall even as his cock shrank in me. We stayed there for a good minute or so in an exhausted silence.

"just so you know" he said in my ear, nibbling it "today was going to be your big cumming day anyway. I got a promotion I've been expecting for a while, and wanted to celebrate with you"

"I'm sorry for running it" I whispered, and I was, I looked down at the floor and counted my blessings for the puddle of our cum gathering there.

"Yeah, well, it's in the behind now" he said, laughing a breathy laugh on my neck "and besides, if I'm honest, this was just as good as that – and I hated not seeing you cum anyway. You're so cute when you cum."

"Never fight again?" I sighed.

"Never do this again." He confirmed.

He straightened me up and turned me round into a hug, or soft, wet cocks pressing against each other, and my even softer, even wetter lips pressed against his. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, like he did on our honeymoon, and my brother took me home.

12