Sissifying my Asian housemate

Story Info
Exchange student blackmails his Asian sissy housemate.
1.9k words
4.4
31.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how I turned my Asian housemate into an obedient sissy blowjob queen.

I was excited to start my student exchange in Warsaw. I was 23, tall, good looking and athletic. Despite of all that my girlfriend had recently left me. Reason she gave me was that I was too controlling. Looking back, I suppose she was right. I have a habit of being overly dominant.

I got over the breakup fast and wanted to experience new things and enjoy my life. Maybe even learn a bit of Polish and fall in love with a local girl. My life so far had been predictable and sometimes even boring. I had studied law for a few years now and worked part time for a big transnational corporation. Little free time I had was spent at the gym or jogging. Repetition of routines was getting to me. I felt that I needed to live a bit before starting a real career and family.

I had rented a room from a shared flat in an old soviet era building situated near the local law school. The building looked depressing as a hell in eastern European autumn rain but I didn't mind since I wasn't planning to spend my time inside those walls anyway. My landlady had told me that I would be sharing the flat with another guy who would be arriving week later. I took advantage of the situation and unpacked my luggage into the bigger of the two rooms. It had its own balcony looking down to the busy street. The decoration was minimal. Just a small bed, wooden chair and table. Common area of the flat consisted of kitchen and living room with an old brown leather sofa and cheap flat screen tv.

Semester would start in a few days so I had some time to get to know my new surroundings. First thing I noticed while strolling the streets was how well dressed and elegant the Polish women were. Many of the were wearing high heels and sexy skin thigh dresses highlighting their long sensual legs. There was no shortage of animal prints displayed on clothes from leopard print scarves to tiger striped jackets. With plenty of eye candy, unhealthy Polish food and cheap vodka the first days went by fast.

I was asleep and bit hung over after a night of pub crawl when I heard some noises from the kitchen. I put on my boxer shorts and ragged t-shirt and went to investigate.

"Oh hi I hope I didn't wake you up. You must be my housemate. My name is Ken. Nice to meet you." Boy greeting me was skinny and shorter than me. Maybe a couple years younger than me. His handshake was limp. His voice was quiet and timid. He had shoulder length black hair which he had tied up to nerdy ponytail. Ken was wearing skinny jeans and an extra- long baggy hoodie with a picture of some anime character I did not recognize. To me he looked maybe Japanese but he spoke English with vaguely German accent. His skin was slightly brown. After introduction he told me that he was indeed from Bremen where his parents (Japanese dad and Thai mum) had moved when he was little. He said that was here to study cold war history. We bonded right away since I too am a bit of a history nut. He seemed like a perfect housemate: polite, funny although a bit on the shy side. When discussing practicalities about living together he even said that he liked to clean and cook. Looking back at that first meeting I should have noticed that his eyes kept secretly glancing at my crotch.

First weeks of semester were full of activities. I made new friends and attended lectures. To my great relief courses for exchange students seemed to be rather easy so I could focus on "networking" a.k.a drinking beer with other students. While my life seemed stress free for a first time in years Ken was fully focused on his studies. His days seemed to consist of going to the university and studying at our flat. When I asked him about it, he replied that his parents expected him to get excellent grades and that he was under a lot of pressure. I started to feel almost embarrassed when I noticed that he had done all the housework. He had even done my dishes after I left them lying around one night. Soon I started to feel bit sorry for him. Surely even hardworking Ken would like to enjoy nightlife of Warsaw.

One night I decided to ask if he would like to go out with me. I knocked on Kens door. No answer. Maybe he was listening music with his noise cancelling headphones as he often did. The door wasn't locked so I peeked inside. What I saw surprised me to say at least. Sure enough Ken was studying with his headphones on but his outfit was something that I didn't see coming. He was laying on his belly head away from the door so he didn't see me watching him. Ken was wearing dark red hipster panties and matching bra. Sort of a lingerie you see on Victoria's secrets commercials. He had let his long hair down. His body looked like it was completely shaven. If I didn't know better, I would have assumed that he was a she and actually very attractive she. His body was lean and his ass curved sensually. I felt my cock harden.

I had never been with a sissy but had fantasised about it for a while and watched hours and hours of trans porn. So instantly in the kinky part of my brain a plan was formed. I pulled my phone from my pocket and took a picture of Ken's peachy ass. Then I closed the door silently so he would not notice anything.

I went shopping and waited till an evening came and Ken was making supper. "Hey Ken would you like to watch a movie with me tonight? We can connect my laptop to the TV and see what's on Netflix." "I don't know. I really should study. I have exams coming up" Ken said. "Come on. Little bit of Netflix and chill will do good for you. I have a bottle of red wine we can share" I answered and put my hand around his shoulder in a friendly manner. When he after little hesitation agreed I gave him friendly pat on the head. "That's my boy"

We ended up watching some mindless Marvel movie with aliens or something. I wasn't paying attention but Ken seemed to like it. After sharing the bottle of red with me he seemed bit tipsy. I decided to make a move. "Have you noticed how sexy the local girls are?" I asked. "One was so stunning I just had to take a picture. Do you want to see?" Ken went silent and nodded with a half-smile. It was obvious that talking about girls was beyond his comfort zone. "Look at that ass. Wouldn't you want to give her a good spanking?" I said and handed him my phone. It took a few seconds for Ken to register that he was looking at a picture of his own ass. He blushed and tried to form some sort of explanation. I put my finger on his lips and took the phone away. "It is OK Ken. I am not making fun of you. This can be our little secret if you so wish." He looked relieved. "It is just a.... It is just a hobby. It's hard to explain." he said. "I know. We all have our own personal hobbies and to be perfectly honest I think you look attractive in those panties. In fact now that I think of it, I would love to see you wear them now." Ken remained silent, his gaze on the floor, so I added "Let's make a deal. You put on your sexy little outfit and prance around for me a bit and I delete the picture from my phone. How does that sound? Otherwise, I might have to keep it for a "later use"" I said and laughed. Ken took a final sip of red wine and stood up. I gave him a little pat on the butt for an encouragement "Go change now. I don't have whole evening."

When after few moments Ken reappeared, he was wearing bra and panties. Through the panties I could see an outline of a small limp dicklet. "Come here" I said. Ken sat obediently beside me. I moved closer and put my hand on his smooth tight. I whispered to his ear "You make a good girl. Just add lipstick and high heels and you will be really fuckable. I didn't know your shoe size but here is the lipstick". I handed him bright pink lipstick I had bought earlier that day. "Thanks... I guess" Ken replied. "Now don't be shy. Put it on. I know you want to." It didn't take any more convincing. Watching Ken put on the lipstick I was sure this wasn't the first time he was applying lipstick.

"I have done what you asked. Will you now delete the picture?" Ken asked. "I would like you to call me sir." I said. "Please sir delete the pic" Ken begged. "I am afraid I can't do that just yet sissy. You see you have made me aroused and I don't feel like jerking off alone so you will have to help me before I delete it." "What do you mean sir?". "Well you are already dressed like a cock sucker..." I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my big white cock. "Go down on the floor between my legs. Start with balls. Be thorough." Ken acted reluctant but I could see that his little penis was also getting hard inside the red panties.

Seeing Ken between my legs his tongue licking my balls I felt powerful. Like a master with a personal slave. It was clear that Ken had never sucked a dick before. When I wasn't pleased with his skills, I slapped his ass hard. Ken whimpered but kept on sucking like a cheap whore. Luckily, he was a fast learner. I couldn't help but think that Ken was enjoying this too when he wrapped his pink lips around my hard cock. Wet spot in the front of his panties told its own story. I pushed his head down so that he gagged. Drool was flowing down his chin. His eyes were wet. "Shake that sexy ass of yours and keep on sucking". He did as I told.

I was feeling like I would soon cum so I asked "Would you like to be a porn star?" Before Ken had time to answer I pulled out my phone and started to record him sucking. Ken looked straight at the camera. He looked so slutty with my cock in his mouth. His eyes expressed total submission. Soon I couldn't hold back and came into his mouth with full force.

"Swallow it sissy" I commanded. My cum was dripping from his lips and I saw an embarrassed smile rising in his face. "Good girl. I think we will share a bed tonight, Ken. What do you think?". "Yes" he said. "Yes what?" "Yes sir". I gently stroked his hair. "Good girl". I felt like this was a start of something beautiful.