Sissy Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch I was ordered to do some clothes washing. Mistress set up a video camera on a tripod and gave me some specific instructions. Dressed in my maids outfit I pulled various items of lingerie out of a basket. As instructed, I pushed the gusset of each pair of panties to my nose and sniffed. After a deep breath I would put the panty into the washing machine and smile while licking my lips. Amongst the delicate panties and other lingerie I discovered a pair of men's boxers which were stiff and stained around the area of the fly. I sniffed, smiled and licked the dry spurt that had been deposited before reluctantly dropping them into the machine. While the machine did its work I ironed a man's dress shirt and a pair of pants. I guess this was to show both my domesticity and my obsession with sexy smells and tastes.

After being videoed hanging the washing on a clothes line set up in a shaded courtyard mistress ordered me to pour a glass of wine and deliver it to her in the parlour. One of the twins filmed me pouring the wine and carrying it on a tray to mistress. I placed the glass on her side table, curtseyed and retreated to a corner where I waited with bowed head for further instruction. During the rest of the afternoon more video was shot of horse riding, squirting, cleaning up my juicy panties and deep throating a rubber dildo. Finally a long session walking, standing in ballet heels and receiving a mild spanking was recorded. I was exhausted and had very sore legs and bottom by the time I settled down after dinner to read some more erotic fiction and then to sleep. I dreamt of being spanked whilst wearing a beautiful wedding dress by a tall dark haired gentleman in a dinner suit.

Next morning I was videoed showering, shaving, cleaning the inner and outer sissy and dressing in a variety of outfits. The afternoon was free for me to read and relax after another hour of ballet training. During the night I dreamt that I was tied over a vaulting horse wearing the tattered remains of my wedding dress servicing an endless line of filthy smelly men with my mouth and bottom.

My big day.

Awakened early I had breakfast and then did all my bathroom duties. Freshly clean both in and out I dressed in my usual underwear of pale pink corset with quarter cups, matching panties, seamed white stockings and my seven inch heels. Mistress had instructed me to apply a nice girly style of makeup and to put my hair in pig tails. I then watched as Mistress and the girls packed all my clothes into a large case. As the auction was to start soon Mistress told me to remove my panties and shoes. She then helped me into my ballet heels and applied rouge to my exposed nipples. I was to be very much on display for the bidders. After locking a pink dog collar around my neck she led me slowly hobbling into the parlour with a light chain attached to the collar.

I was led up onto a raised round platform with a pole in the centre where Mistress attached the chain to a hook on the pole above my reach height. I could move around the platform, even kneel on the floor, but was stopped from leaving it by the chain. Mistress placed a small bud microphone in my ear, telling me to listen for and obey instructions. I noticed several cameras set up on tripods pointed towards me. There were no bidders in the room. From my position I could see a large television screen on which was playing videos of my daily activities. Now I understood why I had been filmed so much lately. I guessed that this would be an internet auction. Suddenly I was flooded with bright light from spotlights and the platform started to revolve. I heard a voice in my ear telling me to bend over and to spread my cheeks. Doing this I had to be careful not to fall over in my crazy shoes. Then I was told to push a finger into my bottom. As soon as I did this my little peepee stood up and started to dribble a little juice. The voice told me to stand upright which exposed my dribbling little worm to the gaze of the cameras and bidders. Soon I spurted and managed to catch most of the juice in my hand which I licked up as instructed. A couple of drops had landed on the floor which I cleaned up after the stuff in my hand was finished.

After about twenty minutes the platform and lights stopped. I guessed that I was now a slave to hopefully a kind owner. Mistress unhooked my chain and led me back to my room.

"Change your shoes, put the ballet shoes in your suitcase and put your panties back on." Mistress said. As I complied she continued. "You have been purchased by a very rich man. I hear he is quite handsome and not terribly old. If you are a good little sissy I'm sure you will be treated well. Rumour has it that his cock is magnificent which I'm sure will suit your new found obsession with having a well filled bottom." Kissing my forehead and unclipping the chain she stepped back. "Wait here. Your master is sending someone to collect you and deliver you to him." A little tear stained my cheek as she dragged my case from my room and left me alone. Looking around I noticed that my horsey was no longer in the room.

Soon a tall woman walked into the room. She was dressed in a voluminous white hooded dress which covered her from head to foot. She was even wearing white gloves with a veil clipped to the hood covering her face. Pulling the veil aside to expose her very pretty pale face she spoke.

"My name is Jasmine. Our master has sent me to fetch you." Passing me a carry bag; she said" dress in this."

There was a dress identical to Jasmine's in the bag which she helped me into. I hoped that I wouldn't have to dress this way all the time. I would miss my frilly satin dresses.

Jasmine must have read my mind as she said "Don't worry; the sack is only for the trip to our master. We must be modest in public but you will wear all your pretty stuff for him in private. Follow me." She walked from the room after clipping both our veils into place. I had difficulty keeping up as she strode along on her long legs while I minced along in my usual sissy style. In the hallway our heels clicked on the timber floor as we made our way to the front door, down the steps and into a waiting limousine. And so I had my first ever car ride. I was amazed at all the sites I saw during the one hour trip through the city. Finally the car stopped at a wharf where there was an enormous ship tied up. Jasmine led me from the car to a gang plank which we climbed onto the deck. I saw a couple of rough looking dark skinned men coiling ropes nearby. They ignored us as I was led through a doorway along a corridor and into a sumptuous cabin. Soon my case was delivered by a uniformed steward.

Once he left, Jasmine quickly removed her sack. "It's so good to be out of that ugly thing. Take yours off. You won't need it again in here. We must wear these whenever we are off this deck or in public. The religion forces me to wear it as I'm a woman. You will wear it for modesty as we don't want the crew to get excited. Any one on this deck will be safe to see us." Pointing to a door she said "that is your dressing room, robe and bathroom through there. Mine is on this side. We have to share the bed." Indicating the queen sized bed. Her lingerie was similar to mine but black rather than my pink. She was blond and blue eyed with long shapely legs. Taller than me with well-defined arm muscles I knew that she would have no trouble controlling me. Her lovely firm breasts were completely exposed as her corset had no bra cups and was just shaped under each globe. I wished I had boobies like those. Jasmine smiled as she saw me looking at them.

"If you please Master he might give you a pair just like these" she said with a giggle. "Unpack your clothes and I will take you to him."

Through the door I found a dressing room with vanity and mirror with lights. To the right was a walk in robe with plenty of hanging room, shoe storage and drawers. To the left was a bathroom with bath shower stall, toilet and basin. It was all beautifully appointed. While I unpacked Jasmine spoke.

"When we enter the Princes chamber we drop to our knees and place our foreheads to the floor. If he wants us we must crawl to him keeping our eyes averted. We are not allowed to look at his face unless he requests us to do so. Once we are close he will present each of us in turn a foot to kiss. He may then allow us to sit back on our heels while he inspects us. Don't look at his face unless you want a whipping. Now take off your panties and we will go." Jasmine removed hers at the same time exposing her hairless cunny. We left the room through yet another door with me trying to emulate the way her beautifully rounded bottom swayed seductively. I noticed that there was a strange mark that seemed to be branded into her left buttock.

Meeting Master.

Through the door we found a parlour with comfortable furniture and a well-stocked bar in a corner. Our heels tapped as we crossed the timber floor. My horsy was set up against one wall. At the far end was another door which Jasmine knocked upon.

"Enter" a deep voice boomed out.

Jasmine opened the door and dropped to her knees. I followed and glimpsed a tall handsome man sitting at the far end of the room as I kneeled.

"Come."

Keeping my head down, I crawled behind Jasmine until she stopped and rested her forehead on the floor. I crawled next to her and pressed my head to the floor. In front of my face was one of master's feet which he tapped against my head. I lifted my head to allow him to push the foot under my face so that I could kiss it. I did so, not stopping until he removed the foot.

"Stand!"

We did. Pointing at me he said "turn slowly." I turned.

"Hmm. You are a plump little thing. We will need to watch your diet. I like my sissies rounded but not fat. That bottom looks perfect for my purposes. Is it clean inside."

"Yes master." I whispered.

"Do you need to pee?"

"No master."

"Good. I don't want my floor wet when I punish you for glimpsing me as you entered this room. Jasmine take her to the room."

She led me through a side door and into a dimly lit room. The decor was all red and black with dark timber and strange leather covered equipment. Jasmine bent me over a leather topped vaulting horse and secured my wrists and ankles with leather cuffs. My ankles were pulled well apart so that my buttocks were spread exposing my little bud. Even though I was expecting a punishment, I was excited. My little peepee dribbled as I heard master pad across the room and walk around to my front. He was naked; all I could see were his muscular legs and his exceptionally long penis hanging between them. Wow. Slowly I saw his hands lowered into view holding a whippy cane between them. Gasp.

He moved out of my sight and I heard him pad around behind me. It seemed forever before I heard the cane whooshing through the air and felt its burn across my buttocks. I screamed and struggled against my bonds. A second swoosh and my bottom was on fire. Crying, screaming and begging for mercy was my world for the next few minutes as the cane struck another eight times. Suddenly he stopped. My bottom was on fire as I slumped there sobbing as he padded around in front of me again. Grabbing my hair he pulled my head up and pushed the head of his penis into my gasping open mouth. Through my tears I could see his cruel but handsome face.

"Suck" he commanded.

My open mouth was full as I tried to get control of my breathing and concentrate upon my training. Soon I was suckling hard on the head which was like velvet on my tongue with a salty taste. Slowly he began to force himself into my throat. I managed not to gag as more and more length was forced into me. Just as I thought I must suffocate he pulled back to allow a breath before assaulting my throat again. Amazingly, during this oral rape a strange feeling overcame me. A warm tingling flutter invaded my lower belly and my little peepee hardened and the dribble of sissy juice increased. Had my mouth and throat not been full I would have been gasping with pleasure. My little bottom bud twitched with anticipation or fear. Although very long his member was only a little thicker than the peepee on the pony's saddle making me think that it may not hurt too much.

I lost track of time as I contemplated my total subjugation and strange physical response to it. Suddenly he pulled back so that only the head was in my mouth. He was panting and I realized he must be ready to squirt. I sucked as he exploded in my mouth. There was much more juice than I had ever squirted but I managed to swallow every drop. Pulling out he squeezed the head to expel a few more drops which I gratefully lapped up with my waiting tongue. His juice tasted a little stronger than mine. Yummy.

"Jasmine."

"Yes master."

"Clean up here, take it to your room, treat its bottom, start it on the new hormone mix and feed it. Bed it, flush its insides and yours. I want both of you to serve dinner tonight so be dressed correctly and attend to me at seven." With that said he padded out of the room.

Jasmine undid my bonds. Then told me to lick up the dribbles I had deposited on the floor. Once clean I followed her back to our room. The ship must have left the wharf as I could feel some movement through the deck.

"Lie on your stomach on the bed."

As I relaxed on the bed jasmine rubbed a soothing cream onto my punished bottom which made me feel much better. She walked away and returned a few seconds later. I felt a cool wipe across a little patch and then a sting of a hypodermic.

"A few weeks of this should get those boobies growing. If not, I'm sure he'll give you implants. He likes his girls and sissies a bit busty as you will see when lunch is delivered."

A quick k nock on the door was followed by the door swinging open to allow a trolley loaded with food to be pushed into the room. The creature with the food was naked, six foot plus tall, fat with a bald head, crazy make up and enormous breasts. Between its legs was a small peepee but no sack of marbles. It was grotesque in the extreme and spoke with a high squeaky voice. Thinking back on the busty comment that Jasmine had made, I hoped I wouldn't end up with a pair like that. It left us with the tray.

As we tucked into the salads and fruit Jasmine explained about eunuchs. By the end of that discussion I was very happy with my life so far compared to what that poor creature had lived through.

Having eaten we stripped, snuggled up head to tail and sucked each other to climax together on the bed. I was dreaming of master's massive member when Jasmine woke me. The ship was rolling a little more.

"Does master have sex with you?" I asked.

"Oh yes. He uses all my holes but prefers my bottom as it is the only one he can get fully deep." We spent the next two hours preparing ourselves for the prince as instructed.

By six forty five I was ready to serve my master and was tingling with anticipation. My insides were squeaky clean, lubricated and my bottom was plugged. My uniform was a frilly black maid's dress that barely covered my bottom and was an inch above my seamed black stocking tops. There was a satin apron and cap to complete the dress and seven inch pumps connected together with a short hobble chain which would shorten my step. Under the uniform I wore a pink under bust corset with suspenders to hold the stockings and a pair of pink fuck panties. My make-up was over the top slutty with too much of everything. I had a little shoulder bag with extra make up. Jasmine wore an identical uniform. We had a lot of fun helping each other to prepare.

Jasmine led me to the dining saloon where we found a table set for two. There was a bar in one corner and a door with a small glass window which I guessed led to the kitchen. We waited side by side with head bowed near the bar. Soon the door opened to allow or master to enter. We dropped to our knees and bowed our heads to the floor.

"Stand."

We stood. With Master was a tall muscular Negro in a sailor's uniform. Following Jasmine's lead I pulled back the sailor's chair while she looked after Master. Once we had them seated I placed a napkin on the black man's lap.

"Beers for both of us Pansy" master demanded. I minced to the bar to prepare them while jasmine served anti pasta. We then stood back with heads bowed. We served two more courses with wine and later coffee. Jasmine bumped a wine glass during the meal, spilling a drop on the cloth.

Master stood "get a cane slave" pointing at Jasmine who scampered to the bar where there was supply of canes.

"Assume the position." Master flexed the cane between his hands.

Jasmine slid her panties down to her ankles and grasped her ankles, presenting her magnificent bottom to Master. Before the first stroke he slid the cane between the folds of her cunny. I heard a gasp that sounded like pleasure and was sure I could see moisture on the cane as it was pulled back and slashed across her bottom. There was no cry from jasmine just a sigh replaced by panting as once again the cane rubbed across her slit. The cane slashed again. Jasmine was now panting loudly as her moisture dribbled down her inside thighs to stain her stocking tops. With each slash and rub she was louder and wetter until, on the tenth stroke she cried out in ecstasy as she came. Wow.

Master threw the cane to me and returned to his seat to finish the meal. "Clean it and put it away" he snarled at me. I licked the lovely juice from the cane and placed it back in the bar.

The captain sat slack jawed and then asked "was that real or does she fake it?"

"It's real. I have owned her from birth and she has been trained by the best bed slave trainers to cum to pain stimulus. She will cum even more strongly if pleasure is combined with pain. Pleasure alone is much more difficult for her. She is a true pain slut who begs for release, as you will see after dinner."

Once they had finished their meal, they led us to the room where I was orally raped earlier. I was told to stand in a corner where I could see what would happen.

"Remove those panties" master ordered Jasmine.

"Lie on the bench." Jasmine climbed on to leather covered bench which had a set of gynaecological inspection stirrups set at one end.

Jasmine was now on her back with her feet held high, wide and pulled towards her shoulders. Her cunny and little bottom bud were totally exposed. Master was flexing a long whippy cane between his hands. Standing back a little master slashed the cane down upon the hapless slave's tender parts. Rather than a scream jasmine gasped out a sigh. Time and again the cane whistled through the air to strike the delicate flesh until Jasmine's orgasm rippled through her. Her red striped cunny and bottom were slick with her juices as she writhed in pleasure. Eventually she calmed down.

"Now that she is tender and moist, please feel free to use her for your pleasure" master said to the captain who wasted no time in freeing his thick member from his trousers. Although not as long as masters' penis, the captain's was at least twice the girth. I wondered how it would fit into Jasmine's cunny which looked quite small. I hoped that I wouldn't be forced to accommodate such a monster.

I was surprised at how easily that thick member slipped into the girl. Obviously a cunny could stretch much more than my bottom.

Master led me to another bench and lifted me easily onto it lying on my back. There were no stirrups so master just grabbed my ankles and placed them on his shoulders. Reaching through the access hole in my panties he roughly pulled the plug from my bottom. The lubricant that we had put there earlier seeped out, making my panties damp. I tried not to look at Master by looking to one side. Grabbing my face he forced me to gaze upon his cruel but handsome visage.