Sissy Baby Steps Ch. 03

Story Info
I wanted more.
3.7k words
4.38
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a week since I was caged in a small chastity device. My balls became massive, reddish and even a bit bluish. It was an agony to walk around the house, sit or stand. I felt the pain stretch up to my abdominal area. Even when turning in bed I had to be careful not to slightly squeeze balls between my legs. A few days ago I called the office to say that I felt bad and I would be working from home. Thankfully, I can work remotely when needed.

My wife has been given me the silent treatment. She did not talk to me and acted like I do not exist. I approached her a few times asking for forgiveness and begged to be given a second chance. Sadly, I was answered with complete silence.

This morning when I got up I saw my wife sitting beside me with a nice long dress. I sat straight and looked at her. She was beautiful with a touch of makeup, curly long hair, round and chubby in the right places. I wanted to hug her and feel her breasts which were so pronounced even under the long dress.

"If you want to take care of these balls of yours today come to the living room and do as I say right now!" she told me.

I felt relieved that she finally talked to me. I got up and as quickly as I could and followed her to the living room. I did not want to delay her or make her upset in any way.

"What the hell..." I said staring and a round metallic ring standing on upright on a low wooden podium. All the furniture in the living room was pushed aside in a very disorganized manner. The ring had restraints embedded right into the metal for the hands on the top and for the legs below.

"Go up there! Now!" she said pointing her finger at the ring.

I do not know why but I did not argue. I walked up without hesitation and stood on the podium with my back to the ring. I even lifted my hands and spread my legs to match the location of the restraints without even being asked to do so. My wife approached me and started to tie my left hand, my right hand and then my legs.

What a fool I am! Why do I always follow the instructions of others without applying any common sense?

Once my wife tied me up, she walked down the podium and out the door.

"Hey?! Wait a minute! Are you leaving me here just like that?" I called out. As usual, I was ignored.

After 15 long minutes standing with my hands stretched to the sides, with legs spread apart, with only an underwear and a T-shirt, my wife showed up accompanied with our beloved Mistress. She wore a black tight latex outfit covering her long masculine figure and a huge black strap-on dildo curled upwards. The Mistress held a big nylon bag in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other. They both walked up the podium and stood beside me.

"Ok! Lets starts," the Mistress said.

"With what? What is going on?" I asked. I was not sure what to look at - my beautiful wife, the Mistress or the threatening curled up dildo.

The Mistress put the nylon bag down on the podium floor right in front of me. She grabbed my T-shirt, pulled it and cut it with the scissors. Once the T-shirt was removed, she threw it aside and started cutting my underpants.

Here I was again, all naked with the chastity device covering my numb cock and two very big testicles with shades of red and blue.

The Mistress took a small pin from her pocket and kneed down in front of me. She grabbed the lock of the chastity device and inserted the pin into a tiny hole right next to the key hole. There was a clicking sound and the lock opened instantly and she removed the cage slowly off my penis and took off the small ring at the base of my balls and penis. I was finally free but my cock was still numb and all squashed up into itself. It looked like a tiny curled up worm on top of big fat red and blue pair of fat cherries.

"Thank you!" I said. I was relieved that the lock was easily opened with the broken key inside. I quickly understood I have been setup. I assumed there was no way to unlock it, only cut through it or break it somehow.

The Mistress scoffed. She picked up two huge stickers from the nylon bag, each one looked like a big sticky A4 page. I managed to see she had a lot of them in the bag. She gave on to my wife.

"Ok, you take the right side of his chest and I'll take the left," the Mistress coordinated with my wife.

I was still trying to figure out what was happening. Then both of them put the stickers on my chest covering my nipples as well. The stickers overlapped a bit right on the center of my chest. Both of them started pressing the stickers down on my skin and body hair. I felt the glue on the stickers pressing hard on my skin enveloping my body hair.

"On 3?" the Mistress gave a big smile to my wife.

"Yes..." my wife said cheerfully.

"1... 2... 3!" they called out together.

Now! Now, I realized what is going to happen ad started to hold my breath in order to overcome the pain to come.

They started to rip the stickers of my chest pulling out all the hair off. I screamed out loud. The pain caught me by surprise... mostly the intensity of it. They continued on ripping the stickers pulling of all the body hair underneath. I looked down with agony as a large porting of my chest became hairless and reddish.

The Mistress quickly grabbed two more pages. She gave one to my wife and smiled.

"Arm pits and down," the Mistress ordered. They both placed the stickers covering all the hair under my arm pits and pressed down all the way to my waist.

"1... 2... 3!" the call out giggling and laughing together.

The stickers were tearing hair of my arm pits and below. The pain was unbearable.

"Now the back," the Mistress ordered giving my wife another page.

"1.. 2.. 3!" and my entire body curled back trying somehow to escape the pain.

"shoulders and arms now," the Mistress pointed at the arms. She placed a sticker from the left shoulder down to the left arm. My wife did the same on the right side.

"1... 2... 3!" and they started pulling the stickers each on every side. My hands seemed much narrower without the hair.

"Lower back and butt cheeks," the Mistress ordered giving my wife another page and slapping me in the butt... I jerked.

"1... 2... 3!" my wife called out and started laughing as I screamed.

"Lets wrap now around the top part of the leg, right about here," the Mistress pointed right below my pubic hair. Since my legs were tied up and set apart it was easy. They wrapped the stickers around me legs. They took another sticker and wrapped it on my legs just below the previous ones. They continued wrapping both legs on all sides top to down.

"Now it is a bit difficult to pull. Lets do it together each leg at a time," the Mistress suggested.

They both grabbed the top part of the sticker of my left leg. They started pulling down together and I tried to stay still. I saw how gradually me hairless leg skin showed. They ripped it all off and then moved to the right leg. Again... They grabbed the top part of the sticker of my right leg and started pulling down... all the way down.

Then the Mistress placed a single sticker on the crotch area. It covered the pubic hair, cock and balls.

"Wait.." I called out, but no one acknowledged me.

Both of them started to pull. A lot of hair came off pulling my cock, balls and and all the delicate skin around it. It was a real agony. My wife giggled and the Mistress laughed out loud as my cock and balled were stretched and pulled with the sticker. It was a painful.

They continued placing sticker after sticker on various parts of my body trying not to miss out any spot of hair.

They both looked back at their new masterpiece. My body was completely hairless except for my head. I looked down at my hairless body. It was less manly especially since I wasn't that slim.

"Ha!" my wife said.

She turned to find her purse. She took out her lipstick and approached me. She gripped the skin around my left nipple and started coloring the entire nipple including the surrounding skin with strong red lipstick color. I tried to make eye contact with her but she seemed too focused. She grabbed my right nipple and did the same.

She took off her dress and took of her bra revealing her beautiful round breasts. She held her left breast and colored her big nipple with lipstick as well. She did the same with her right breast. See turned around and stood beside me holding her right breast next to my left nipple.

"We have the same nipples," my wife giggled showing the nipples to the Mistress. Obviously my nipple was much smaller.

"Very nice touch," the Mistress said. "It makes both your tits look a more pronounced. You can be sisters."

I was ashamed. Tied to the ring behind me, without cloths, without body hair, with strong red nipples, painful balls a numb cock. Just when I heard knocks from the main door.

"Come in!" the Mistress shouted.

"Who is that? Who is coming? We cannot have someone see us like that!" I panicked.

"Please put back your dress, someone is at the door." I urged my wife.

It was bad enough that both my wife and the Mistress saw me degraded. But now other people?! Maybe they are the neighbors, maybe friends or family. I tried to shake my hands to break free but the restraints were very strong.

A Fat Bull came in. He was black, short and very heavily built. It was very difficult to tell whether he had more muscle than fat. He had short white pants and a colorful very loose shirt showing a muscular chest. He had slippers and golden rings nearly on every finger.

"WOW! Just a week ago you say, ha?" the Fat Bull said.

"Yes," the Mistress replied. "You remember what we agreed?"

"Yes, I know. You want him to cum. I think he is not going to cum, he is going to explode." the Fat Bull laughed. "Look at the color of those balls."

The Fat Bull came up and held gently one of my balls. He played around with it. At that moment I smelled his body odor. It was terrible and I could not block my nose. But I was not in any position to complain. As he played with my testicle for a few seconds, my cock started to erect. I was trying to fight it but the more I tried the harder it became.

"I think we are excited here," the Mistress smiled.

I saw my wife looking at me and I was ashamed. I could not make eye contact with her. I looked down on my erection helplessly. Now the Fat Bull held both my heavy balls in his hands playing around with them with his fingers. Up and Down.. Left and right.

"Are you going to let him keep his balls?" the Fat Bull asked abruptly. Right then and there a kick of adrenaline rushed in. My erection dropped and my cock shrank like a turtle in danger hiding in his shell.

"Hey! No! Please! You cannot even consider this! Please release me! Let me out! Let me out now." I begged with tears in my eyes.

"Shhhh! Shhhh!" the Fat Bull faced me with a very mean gesture. I was terrified. My balls were literally in his hands and I was completely helpless.

"I will let him keep them for now," my wife said calmly like it was no big deal.

"Do not worry little sissy. One morning you are going to get up without your balls. It will be painless. You will not feel a thing." the Mistress said with a calm voice. The voice calmed me down for a fraction of a second but once the penny dropped I felt like my life was over.

I heard another knock on the main door. Who can it be now. I was thinking how worse can this get.

"Is that him?" my wife jumped with excitement. Her tits were bouncing with joy and her nipples covered with lipstick erected.

"I am sure it is," the Mistress smiled gesturing with her hand towards the main door. My wife walked fast to the main door. I could not see. I heard the door open and a sound of a man talking. I heard my wife talk back with great excitement but I could not make the words.

"You are an Angel" I heard my wife scream with excitement.

With all the commotion I did not realize that the Fat Bull let go of my balls. I did not see him or hear him. I could not turn backward to see if he is behind me. In the meantime the Mistress came out of the bedroom with the mattress. She was strong. She held the mattress in her hands like it was nothing. She threw it on the floor right in front of me, adjacent to the podium.

I heard a metallic click on the right side of the ring. As soon as I turned right I heard a click to my left. The top half of the ring started falling forward with my hands attached to it. The top part of the ring pulled me forward as it fell. The ring slowed down it decent as it reached a vertical position. In fraction of a moment before my knees hit the podium floor, Fat Bull grabbed me from behind, holding me bear abdominal area. I felt his strong arms holding my bit chubby soft hairless body. He placed a rubber band around my lower abdominal area pulling my butt up. He tied place one edge of the rubber band on a hook of the left side of the ring and the other edge on the right side of the ring. The rubber band crossed my lower abdominal area. At this point my hands were stretched forward, the rubber band pushed my butt up and backwards while my legs were tied to the base of the ring.

I moved my head down. I could see the Fat Bull was standing behind me. He did not wear his pants. My stomach and chest fat were handing down. The lipstick on my nipples on my chest made it look like a pair of small tits. I tried to push my stomach fat in but I could not keep it for more than 10 seconds.

I felt something poke me between my legs and touch me balls. I was looking for the Fat Bull's hands but it was his cock. It was a huge black shinny cock. Seems he pasted a lot of lubricant on it.

"Ohh.. Baby.." I heard the Fat Bull moan. He slapped by back and scratched it with his nails from my shoulders down to my lower back. I curved upwards with pain. Then he grabbed by chest and squeezed it like they were tits. I could not help it.. My cock started to erect again.

He moved his hands and pushed my butt cheeks apart. I felt the top of his cock pressing on my asshole. At that moment I shut my eyes tight and clenched my teeth expecting for a painful penetration.

"Wait Fat Bull... My Goddess! Come please, everything is ready." the Mistress called out. I opened my eye. I tried to look what was going on but my entire upper body was facing down and part of the ring blocked my view. The only thing I could see was the mattress in front of me.

I saw my wife stepping on the mattress completely naked. She laid on the mattress on her back with her head towards me. I could see her smile and her beautiful tits all very big and white with the red lipstick nipples. Her arms were open. She gestured someone to come and mount her.

And here came a young strong man - an Angel. He had almost zero fat and full of muscles. He laid on my wife right in front of me. He kissed her lips, her neck and sucked her nipples. Then the Angel lifted her legs and pushed them right down to her sides opening her up. He started pumping very slowly. My wife hugged his neck and back with a contented smile.

The Mistress bent over and faced me.

"See the Goddess?" the Mistress asked in a very demanding way.

"Yes," I replied.

"You mimic your Goddess gestures. Everything that she does, you do! Understood?" the Mistress ordered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The Mistress slapped me in the face.

"If she screams, you scream. If she says anything, you repeat it. if she smiles, you smile. If she cries out, you cry out. If she cums, you cum!" She explained.

"If you dare do something your Goddess isn't doing I will make you suffer! Understood?" the Mistress said angrily giving me a light slap on my balls.

So I closed my eyes and gave the best contented smile I could provide. As the Angel started to pump my wife, I felt the big cock starting to push through. It went in very smoothly stretching my asshole on all sides. I tried to keep my eyes closed and my contented smile.

The Mistress slapped me in the face.

"Look at the Goddess from time to time and mimic her" the Mistress shouted.

My wife had her mount open. I could hear her moaning and calling out words, repeating herself.

"Haaa.. Oh! Yes, Baby. Haaa.. Haaa... Good, Good... Oh!..."

I started repeating the same words without really thinking too much. But as the pumping became more rapid I kept on repeating the same word over and over again without even realizing it.

"Yes!... Yes!... Yes!... Oh... Yes!... Yes!... Yes!" I called out.

He pumped my asshole. I felt his cock so hard. I even felt his veins which were so pronounced. He filled every part of me. Every time the cock pulled out, it seemed it pushed back even deeper into me. It was painful, but I felt also great pressure on one area inside my ass right behind my cock. It felt amazing. It felt like cumming and peeing in the same time. I could not really judge.

"Oh yes baby... cum.. cum.. come baby!" the Fat Bull called out pumping me faster and grabbing my so called tits really hard.

"Yes!.. Yes!... Oh! Oh my God! I am cumming?" I called out as I felt my ball sack contract and my cock erupted with cum. I did not understand it. I never cum before like that.

"Look at that! You cum like a girl" the Mistress called out clapping her hands.

"Oh yes baby.. Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! Ohh!" the Fat Bull cried out gripping my waist with his hands. I felt his entire body was pushing deep into me. For a moment I felt proud I was able to please the big cock. This thought made me feel strange.

I felt his pulse through his cock. I felt it inflate together with his veins. I felt a stream of cum exploding in my ass. I saw my wife also hugging the Angel pumping her pussy. She was screaming with enjoyment. My wife was crushing under the curled up body of Angel placing all his power for absolute penetration.

"Ahh! Yes! Cum in me baby" my wife said.

I was horrified. He actually came inside my wife's pussy. He could impregnate her. What was she thinking. These thoughts were pushed away as I felt the huge cock slowly exiting my ass and my butt was gaping. I felt streams of hot cum drooling down my asshole down to me back legs.

The Angel slowly took out his cock. It was long and black. It was full of white cum. He got up and came to the right side of the ring. Fat Bull came to the left side of the ring. They both lifted the ring up forcing me to stand.

My wife was still laying on the mattress resting after the great sex she had.

The Mistress came to my wife and extended her hands, helping her to stand. She gave her something in her hand. I could not quite see what it was.

"Now! Now is the right time" the Mistress said quietly.

As my wife turned I saw she held a small metallic chastity device.

"Oh! No.. No.. Please... No... I do not want to be locked up again. It is painful.. My balls hurt... I cannot cum." I cried.

"But you can silly sissy. You can. You can cum as a girl as much as you want. We will help you. We will let you cum as much as you want." my wife said in an almost caring way. I could not really decide whether it was caring or cruelty.

I felt the strong hands of Fat Bull holding the sides of my lower abdominal area. I could not shake my body. My wife came with such grace towards my penis. See put the ring around my balls. She placed the small cage around my flaccid cock. She pushed it down and placed a tiny lock. She gave the cage a light tap and stood up.

She untied the restraints from my hands as the Angel and Fat Bull released my legs. I fell down humiliated and exhausted. Here I was completely naked, completely hairless, sitting on cum with a gaping asshole and a small cock locked in chastity. I felt the odor of Fat Bull on me and even in me.

Secretly I wanted it... I wanted more...