Sissy BBC Cleaner Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of a depraved traps humiliation and ecstasy.
1.5k words
4.16
95.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got all dressed up. Put on my tight black one piece with a snap up crotch, a tiny transparent black skirt, a black g-string, thigh-high fishnets, six inch black open-toed heels, my black leather choker, big hoop earrings, blue eye-shadow with dark red lipstick to match my finger and toenail polish, and a large black plug. I'm five-eight, one hundred and forty pounds, I have a twenty-seven inch waist and thirty-six inch hips, my bust is tiny at a thirty-two A cup, but my slim belly and large puffy nipples make up for it. My long brown hair was in pigtails and I had on my geek-glasses. I dressed in the same outfit I was wearing when I had taken the pictures for the craigslist ad. I sat nervously waiting for the large black man who wanted fuck my mouth, his name was Jerome but he said everyone called him Jerry. I wanted to call him my big black daddy and clean his big smelly nine inch uncut black cock. I heard a knock at the door and quickly swung it open.

"Hi Jerry!" I said as I threw my arms around his waist hugging him. His large arms engulfed my frame as he hugged back. I leaned into him, parting my legs as he fondled my ass and kissed me, pushing his long tongue into my mouth, I circled it with mine. My tiny four inch cock was rock hard and dripping already.

"You look great girl. I haven't touched my dick for almost two weeks, not even in the shower just like you asked." he said before he squeezed my ass and tried to finger me, only to find my hole plugged and ready.

"I'm so ready for your big cock, please let me clean it." I gasped, he kissed my neck and spun me around to admire my plugged ass as he pinched my nipples through the fabric of my transparent black one-piece. I walked into the bedroom and bent over on the bed to give him a good show. I unsnapped the snaps on my one-piece and let him have a look at the large black plug barely held in by the tight g-string I had on underneath. I heard him undoing his pants and turned to see a huge bulge in his tight boxer-briefs. I could already smell his crotch, the whole room smelled like it now. I started shaking my ass for him. My dicklette was soft and still dripping while I jiggled and shook my bubble-butt for him, then I felt him start to tug on the plug.

"Fuck yes Daddy pull my big plug out" I moaned as first one bump, then two, then the third smallest bump were removed from my ass and I felt cool air on my open hole.

"Damn girl, you're kinky as hell, how long is this plug?" he asked before slapping my ass and watching my gaped hole wink.

"Twelve inches Daddy." I said after I spun around on my knees to suck the plug and rub his huge black cock through his boxer-briefs. As I cleaned the end of the lube covered plug I looked him in the eyes and rubbed his cock through the fabric. His cock was huge, semi-erect, and a wet spot was forming at the tip. The smell of balls and cock were strong. I quit sucking on the plug and turned around again bending over and stuffing the twelve inch triple plug back into my gaped ass, air squelching out as I stuffed in the last bump. I could smell his balls and the musky smell of his dick, it was so pungent. I was hard and dripping again while I tweaked my plugged ass for him. I crawled off the bed and onto the floor on my knees, he sat on the bed, and I knelt between his large thighs.

I put my arms behind my back and pushed my face into his balls through the fabric of his boxer-briefs. I inhaled deeply and let out a moan as my erect wet dicklette bobbed up and down, my ass clenching the plug filling it. I kissed up his semi-erect shaft and tongued the wet spot of his boxer-briefs, his cock lurched, straining against the fabric. I sucked at the wet spot at the head, then reached up and pulled off his stinky boxer-briefs. I buried my nose in his underwear and knelt there, dicklette erect and dripping, gazing at his nine inch uncut big black cock. I dropped his boxer-briefs and put my hands behind my back again. I wanted to taste his smelly balls, so I pushed my face into his sack and sniffed them before I lapped at them until his stinky, sticky, sweaty balls were clean and tight in his sack.

His big black cock was almost fully erect now, and slapping against my forehead and face, leaving sticky, smelly strands of precum mixed with smegma. I grasped the base of his shaft with both hands and stopped tasting his balls, licking up his shaft instead, all the way to the tip. He was fully erect now and his foreskin was pulling back to reveal his precum covered cock-cheese buffet. I pulled his foreskin all the way down and nearly gagged at the overwhelming musk, then I shuddered and drooled. His cock-head, inner foreskin, and underside were encased in at least a quarter of inch of smegma, save the very tip where goopy precum dripped and mingled with his soft off-white cheese, causing a thick milky rivulet to start running down his shaft.

"How long has it been since you touched your big dick Daddy?" I breathed as I stroked him, spreading his precum over the smelly cheese.

"Two weeks I said now clean my cock, it smells girl." he replied. I felt his hand grasp the back of my head, and he flexed his cock slapping it against my face, leaving a white rope of smegma and precum between my forehead and his cock, then as his cock relaxed the gooey rope fell across my nose and lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked my lips, tasting his salty sweet precum and musky cheese. I gathered the rest of the stinky rope on my fingers and sucked them clean, holding the mixture in my mouth I slowly drooled it onto his shaft.

"Fucking stroke me, enough teasing, clean my cock already, you nasty white bitch" Jerry grunted. I complied, grabbing his shaft with both hands I started to slide my hands through his cock cheese and precum spreading it all over his shaft and my hands. The over-whelming smell of big black dick was making my eyes water as I started licking up clumps of his cheese between strokes. He abruptly grabbed my hair and forced my open mouth on his cock. All I could taste and smell was big black dick. I stroked him as I sucked all the thick cheese from his cock-head and the underside, tears and mascara running down my face from the stench. He pulled me off his cock and I gasped, then swallowed the clumpy mixture of gag-spit and smegma.

"Clean up the mess bitch it reeks." he said bobbing his cock back and forth coated in cheese and spit except for the tip I cleaned. I started scooping up the cheese, precum and spit with my tongue, I then held it all in my mouth and sucked my hands clean. My mouth was full to brimming with the thick mixture. My tears were flowing leaving a trails of mascara down my cheeks and neck. I started swallowing it and chewing it, my nipples were hard and throbbing, and my tiny dick was hard as steel while my tiny balls had risen high and my sack was tight. I was about to cum hands-free from eating bbc-cheese. Raccoon-eyed, I swallowed the last of my stinky treat and admired his hard glistening bbc. Then he grabbed me by the hair again and stuffed his whole nine inches into my throat, I stuck my tongue out to let him in further, then he started fucking my face. I gagged hard on his bbc, pushed out my plug and started cumming hard. I stroked with both hands and throated him while I dribbled onto the floor.

"Did you just cum without permission?" he said.

"Sorry Daddy it just happened, I couldn't control it" I breathed between strokes.

"Well you are a good bitch, and you really did clean my dick well. So you can come to a party I have planned. You'll be the entertainment. Alright?" said Jerry.

"Yes Daddy anything to taste your cum." I replied. Holding my hair he stood up, then yanked me up. He turned me around and bent me over, keeping ahold of my hair. He started slapping my ass with his big hand until both my cheeks were bright red. I was about to cum again before he stopped.

"You going to cum again without permission bitch?" he asked.

"No Daddy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, please keep spanking me." I answered.

"Go get cleaned up girl, you smell like my jockstrap. The parties tonight, put on something you can go out in public in, and replug your ass." He ordered.

--------------------------------------

End part 1