Sissy Boi

Story Info
Well, Dan's never given me an orgasm.
12.5k words
4.64
62.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COFFEE

"Thanks for me, Raquel, I'm at the end of my tether and I don't know what to do with Dan anymore." I was meeting Raquel, one of my colleagues for coffee. She knew I was struggling with my husband, but didn't know the problem was in the bedroom.

"That's alright, Jo. My pleasure."

"Look what I've got to share with you is deeply embarrassing, so I beg you not to tell anyone else."

"My lips are sealed."

"Well, as you know, Dan and I have been married for ten years now and we've been unable to have kids, but that's only half of the problem."

"That's hard enough Jo."

"I know, but it's even more difficult than that."

"I'm listening."

"Well, Dan's never given me an orgasm."

"Seriously?"

"Well, sort of. We use a rampant rabbit every time we have sex and that does give me an orgasm. The trouble is..."

"Dan's got a small cock."

"How did you know?"

"I've got the same problem with Angus."

"You're joking?"

"I wish I was."

"So how do you cope?"

Raquel took a long sip of her cappuccino.

"It was difficult at first, until...I trained him."

My heart skipped a beat. I whispered, conspiratorially, my reply.

"Trained him?"

"I turned him into a sissy."

Now I got palpitations. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What does that mean?"

"I turned him, and you'll have to forgive my language here, a cock sucking sissy crossdresser."

I nearly knocked my coffee off the table.

"Shit. Sorry."

"It's okay. I know that must have shocked you."

For a moment I was flummoxed, I couldn't think of the right question to ask. But then, eureka.

How did turning Angus into a sissy improve things in the bedroom?"

"Good question, Dr Hottie."

"Dr Hottie?"

"Yeah, that's what all our male colleagues call you. And I can hardly blame them. What, with your gorgeous blonde hair, magnificent derriere, incredible tits and dazzling smile - I'd do you if I was a man."

"Flattered. I'd let you! But, is that really what they say?"

"Honestly, the talk in the changing rooms, I know because they're hardly quiet in there, is of how they'd like to bend you over their office desks and fuck you from behind."

"Raquel!"

"Just saying."

Recovering my composure somewhat I then said: "Okay, I'm going to park that there, for the time being - but we'll definitely be talking about that again - back to my question: How did turning Angus into a sissy improve things in the bedroom for you both?"

"Well, I did a bit of research. Turns out a lot of men with small-sized cocks enjoy being feminized. They may ever see themselves as gay or wanting to suck cock, but with the right guy, and the right training, a wife can easily turn her hubby into a sissy faggot."

"But why would you want to?"

Raquel pointed a finger at me.

"That takes us to the heart of these perverted mind games. If you can convince your hubby to become a crossdresser, your sex life will automatically improve. They become tender, foreplay lasts longer and they think about your sexual needs far more than their own. With more training, you can persuade them that you being a hotwife and getting fucked by lots of men is mutually beneficial."

"No! Is that what you've done with Angus?"

"Absolutely."

"And, you're fucking other men with his consent?"

"Consent and approval. With nearly all of them he's dressed as a slutty tart, sucked their cocks - at my request - and fed them into my pussy."

"Fuck me!"

"Exactly."

My head was spinning. I felt like I needed to lie down. I should have seen this as the fetish it clearly was, but I felt aroused and tempted to follow suit.

"What's the sex been like with these other guys?"

"Orgasmic! Honestly, it's been fucking amazing, and the best part is Angus loves it. He's addicted to it now and he treats me like a princess."

"And you think I could convince Dan to try this lifestyle?"

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt. It just requires a little patience, training, willingness on your part and determination."

I could feel my pussy being to leak at the just the thought of it. Though part of me thought Dan would bever go for it, another part of was thrilled that it might just work.

"I can see you're thinking about it Jo. Would you like some pointers? I can draw up a list for you."

"Yes, yes please, Raquel. That would be sensational. And the coffee's on me. Least I can do.

Before we left the hospital night Raquel handed me an envelope.

"Guard this with your life. Don't let Dan see the contents. Start immediately and if you have any problems let me know and we'll try changing our approach."

"You're amazing, Raquel. Thank you so much."

"Within a couple of months we'll be watching Angus and Dan dressed as slutty nurses - short-skirted uniforms, push-up bras, stockings and silky panties fucking each other while a couple of hunks fuck the living daylights out of you and I. Maybe one of them will even get you up the duff."

"Oh, you paint such a naughty, delicious, picture, Raquel." And with that, I felt overcome with relief and hope, and I kissed her passionately on the lips. My way of saying thank you.

"Fuck, that was sensual. If our male colleagues could see us now."

"They'd take us from behind?"

"Too bloody right they would.

TRAINING

Dan was out on a work do, so after a quick bite to eat, I went straight to bed, put on some sexy lingerie - stockings, vintahe panties and a balcony bra so I could surprise him when he got back. Then I opened Raquel's envelope.

LOVELY TALKING TO YOU EARLIER DR HOTTIE, NOW FOLLOW THESE TEN RULES AND DAN WILL BE A SISSY BOI IN NO TIME AT ALL. LOVE, RAQUEL XX

The instructions read as follows:

1. During sex with Dan, sex that you need to initiate, set out some new bedroom ground rules. Make them sexy and irresistible. The first stage of turning your hubby into a sissy is to get his compliance, so let your imagination run riot.

2. Dress as sexy as you can ALL the time. Buy lots of new lingerie and send really naughty, flirtatious texts with accompanying seductive photos to Dan. At this stage, you are trying to get him to find not only you - ridiculously hot (which you are, remember what our male colleagues want to do to you!), but you want him to be seduced and attracted to the lingerie. You need to get him to a point where he's tempted to try on your underwear.

3. Take him to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show and both dress up as sweet transvestites. By now, if stage two has worked, he'll be yearning to try on your lingerie. After the show have sex with him, but insist you both keep the tarty outfits on. When I did this with Angus, it took less than a week to suck another man's cock and within a month he were both being fucked by hunky guys in our bedroom.

When I read that last sentence, I was shaking like a leaf. I felt I'd fallen under Raquel's spell. No wonder, I thought, she seduced Angus so quickly. I quickly opened my laptop, typed in: Rocky Horror Picture Show and...fuck me, it was on this coming weekend. I rushed downstairs, grabbed my credit card, raced back upstairs and promptly booked two VIP tickets that gave us front row seats and a meet and greet with the cast afterwards. I even got so turned on looking at the pictures that I started fingering my pussy, sliding my hands down my panties and inserting a couple of fingers.

4. CAPTIONS. After seeing the Rocky horror Picture Show you should begin to see a noticeable difference in Dan's behaviour. Get him to sniff your worn panties when having sex together and rub his nipples with the fabric. He may now want to wear the panties when having intercourse, encourage him to do so. If that doesn't work or even if it does, cement your seduction by sending him some very naughty cuckolding sissy pictures from the internet with captions attached. I've listed websites for you below. When I did this with Angus I would come home and find him wearing panties, stockings, and a bra virtually every day. It really works.

I couldn't resist clicking on one of the sites. A stream of pictures popped up. They were mostly soft porn images, but no less of a turn on. And the captions were brilliant.

The first one showed a pretty auburn-haired woman in a short pink dress, push-up bra and pink stockings holding up a gorgeous pink bra and pink frilly panties and saying:

COME ON DARLING, YOU'RE NOT READY FOR THE PARTY. PUT ON THIS SEXY UNDERWEAR I BOUGHT FOR YOU TO WEAR UNDER YOUR CLOTHES. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. COME ON, IT'LL BE FUN WEARING THEM ALL EVENING. IT CAN BE OUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET>

I absolutely loved the idea of going to a part with Dan while he was wearing my underwear.

There were a series of pictures next. All showed a group of very sexy men wearing pink, black, blue, or yellow frilly panties. The captions told a little non-fiction story that caused me to reach into my underwear drawer and pull out the black rampant rabbit vibrator Dan had purchased for me last Valentine's day:

WHAT MEN NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WEARING PANTIES...YOU WILL BECOME INSTANTLY HOOKED...YOU WILL GET A RAGING HARD-ON (The picture accompanying this caption showed a crossdresser in black panties with a bulging cock peering over the top of them. It turned me on so much I started giving oral to the vibrator)... YOU WILL LOVE THE FEEL OF THE PANTIES ON YOUR COCK, BALL SAC AND PRETTY LITTLE ASS SO MUCH THAT YOU"LL NEVER GO BACK TO WEARING BOXER SHORTS...YOU WILL START WEARING PANTIES UNDER YOUR SUIT FOR WORK EVERY DAY...YOU WILL SOON BE DESPERATE TO WEAR PANTIES 24/7...YOUR PANTY WEARING ESCAPADES WILL TURN YOU INTO A SISSY SLUT WHO LOVES SUCKING COCK AND BEING FUCKED LIKE YOUR WIFE.

The last caption caused me to put the vibrator in my pussy. The thought of Dan bending over our bed, wearing my underwear, while being fucked by some hunk, made me wild with desire.

5. Take Dan shopping for lingerie. He may already be wearing them in the bedroom, but now you want him to wear them in public. Go to Ann Summers, Boux Avenue, and Victoria's Secret. Select some panties, stockings, bras and maybe even a chemise or basque and dress up together. Dare Dan to ask the Sales Assistant for some help.

6. If 1-5 has gone to plan it shouldn't be too much of a leap to get Dan to accept your dominance in all matters relating to sex. Now that he's a crossdressing sissy, you need to turn him into a crossdressing cock-sucking sissy. Do this and you are officially a hotwife. Dan will actually consent, approve, even beg you to fuck other men while he watches attired in your underwear. He'll be desperate to join in. I would suggest here using your vibrator. Try persuading him to suck it - you go first. Then, put some of his own precum on it and get him to lick it off. The hardest thing to do is to persuade him to eat his own sloppy seconds from your pussy. He's more likely do this if he's dressed up as a French maid or a slutty nurse, but even then it can be difficult. Once he's ejaculated, and if he's anything like, Angus, he'll lose interest in being perverted. But you can easily solve this problem, either by giving him a hand job one night and collecting all his cum in a plastic container, you can then put it in the fridge and the next time you're feeling kinky, get Dan horny - wearing your underwear, obviously, empty its contents into your pussy and get Dan to eat his own cream pie. Alternatively, go for the mother load. If you have feminized Dan enough you may already be in a position of bringing a hunk or two home with you. Get Dan all dressed up like a whore again and then let the hunks fuck you. As soon as they've finished insist Dan clean your pussy with his tongue before he fucks you. When I did this with Angus he was so desperate for relief he threw himself into the task like a man possessed.

7. COCK PICTURES. You may think it would be impossible to turn a normal healthy male into a sissy that loves cocks as much as he loves your pussy, but here you can employ some auto suggestion techniques that really work. Send Dan a plethora of pictures of women sucking cocks, to begin with. These cocks need to be big and fat, black and white, the bigger the better. They also need to be fully erect or have just ejaculated. Make sure the pictures focus on the sexiness of the cocks slightly more than the women sucking them. Into the mix add dozens of pictures of men sucking cocks, especially crossdressers. We want Dan to imagine he's the crossdresser sucking cocks to please his naughty, sassy wife. When you get home ask Dan if he liked the pictures? If he says yes make him an offer he can't refuse. Then simply say something like: HONEY, THESE PAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEN AMAZING. OUR SEX LIFE IS INCREDIBLE NOW, BUT I WANT TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. I SENT YOU THOSE PICTURES TODAY BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SUCK COCK FOR ME. He'll literally be begging for your permission at this stage.

8. Invite a crossdresser, bisexual or even a bi-curious guy over for dinner. Get Dan to be your sexy waitress for the evening. Make him prepare the meal wearing a pair of your high heels, fishnet stockings, pleated skirt, white apron, push-up bra and tight, stretchy top. HE must wear red lipstick, mascara, eyelashes and a wig. He will serve the food and drinks, and lead you both upstairs. Once there he must undress you both until you're totally naked. At your request he must then suck the guy's cock, the hunkier the guy is the better - you want Dan to feel like a proper woman. Then he is to caress you both while the guy fucks you. Afterwards he is to have your cream pie, but he can only fuck you once he's given the hunk oral sex and swallowed every last drop. Before he fucks you, however, get him to agree to the following amendment to his life as your crossdressing sissy: Dan, I was really impressed by your cock sucking tonight, it really turned me on. I thought you might back out when hunky boy arrived, but you sucked his cock like a pro, like a real woman in fact. When you first saw his cock you looked nervous, but then you took it in your hand and started rubbing it - even then I thought you might retreat, but no, you kept going, putting it in your mouth and greedily drinking every last gorgeous drop, just like my pussy had. The only slight disappointment was the hunk left before he had time to fuck your man pussy. So, next time Dan when you're wearing my underwear, I want a guy to take you from behind while I watch. Agreed? Again, Jo, he'll find it impossible to refuse.

By now the vibrator was working its magic, I could feel a climax slowly building. The thought of some hunk fucking Dan was driving me insane, I kept closing my eyes and picturing the scene. My orgasm drew ever closer.

9. The night of nights. Pick out your best underwear and the sluttiest one imaginable for Dan. Do his makeup, lipstick, wig and dress him. Squeeze his ass, kiss his lips, get him really aroused, then both put an ankle bracelet on. You're sexy women and you know it. The guys you invite over should know your requirements. You want them to shag your brains out. And you want Dan's man pussy to be filled to overflowing with cum. Every guy that fucks you is to do so without a condom, and Dan must eat every creampie from your pussy while he's bent over your bed being fucked over and over again.

10. Congratulations, by the time you get to this stage Dan will be your crossdressing cocksucking sissy for life. He'll do absolutely anything, and I mean, anything for you. If you're not pregnant by now sit down with Dan one night - both of you dressed as tarts - and send some messages via social media to hunks you want to impregnate you. In fact, get Dan to beg them to do so. I'd recommend going black. Imagine Jo, having some hunky black stud's big fat black baby! Being pregnant makes you so horny, Dan will be delighted and knowing some random hunk as got his naughty wife up the duff will turn him on like nothing else. Believe me.

Wishing you every success.

All my love, hugs and kisses to you, Dr Hottie xxxx

When I read the last bit about some black stud, that Dan had chosen, impregnating me with a juicy black baby, I climaxed immediately. The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. It was sensational. I knew I had to get Dan on board with this whatever the cost.

STAGE ONE

Dan arrived. half an hour later. I was still massively horny. When he entered the bedroom I was sprawled on the bed, vibrator in hand. I was licking the tip of it.

"Fuck me, how hot do you look?"

"I know. I get that a lot, especially at work."

"I'm not surprised if you go in dressed like that. I bet the junior doctors swoon when they see you."

"Yes, they do. Although it's more of a tented pole in their trousers that I notice."

"Fuck, Jo, what's got into you."

"Nothing yet, loverboy. I've just been looking at porn and getting really aroused."

Dan looked stunned, he has me compartmentalized as some kind of prude, if only he knew. Actually, he was about to find out!

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Take your clothes off and I'll show you."

Dan stripped. It was lovely to see that his small five-inch cock was already throbbing with anticipation. Despite our problems in the bedroom of late we adore each other and I knew that if I could feminize him and spice up our marriage, we'd go from strength to strength. I know he felt bad that his sperm count was low and his sperm not very mobile, but he was still cute and we were about to start a new hedonistic adventure together that would bring us such perverted pleasure.

He got on the bed, and we started caressing each other as we looked at some very naughty pictures on my laptop. I clicked another of the links Raquel had sent me. Dan's jaw dropped open.

When Dan saw the first picture I thought he be disgusted, it wasn't pornographic at all, but it was in your face. And for an awful moment I thought, shit, I've gone too far, too quickly. The picture showed a sexy blonde model dressed in a lacy black bra, panties and stockings holding up a black suspender belt, but I thought the caption was too much. It read:

FAVOURITE SISSY MOMENTS: WHEN SHE TELLS YOU WHAT TO WEAR.

I tried to gauge Dan's reaction, but he just looked genuinely shocked. However, I also noticed his cock swelling to slightly more than its normal paltry five inches, and this only happens when Dan is really, really aroused.

"You okay, darling."

"Yeah," he was stuggling, hesitating, "what website is this?'

"Oh, I don't know. Raquel recommended it?"

"Raquel from work?"

"Yeah, she said her and Angus love surfing soft porn sites together. Thought we might have some new ground rules for our sex life. Rule number one: Use soft porn as part of the foreplay. Unless you'd rather not?" I could tell from Dan's pulsating cock that he was already coming under my spell. I took a deep breath, mightily relieved and excited, and plowed on.

"Shall I click on the next picture darling?"

"Yes please, Jo."

"Oh, that brings us to rule number two. From now on you are to call me Dr Hottie."

"Great name. Did you make that one up?"

"No, apparently all my male colleagues call me that behind my back. Something to do with my curvaceous derriere and magnificent 34DD tits." Dan looked a bit concerned. "Oh, you're not jealous are you, darling."

" No, Jo, I mean, Dr Hottie, your ass is so sexy and your tits certainly are magnificent. So I can hardly blame them."

"That's the spirit. Shall we click on the next picture?"

"Oh, yes please Dr Hottie." Dan, I was pleased to see, was really getting into this now.

The next picture showed a guy dressed in pink seamed stockings, a pink bra, and ruffled pink panties. The caption read: YOU HEAR A SOUND...TURN AROUND...AND REALISE, YOUR WIFE HAS CAUGHT YOU WEARING HER BEST UNDERWEAR AGAIN. Once more Dan surprised me, this time, by actually rubbing his cock in front of me.