Sissy Brainwashing

Story Info
I had no idea sissy brainwashing was real!
2k words
4.29
189.9k
111

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJimJim
MrJimJim
125 Followers

My roommate Dennis walked into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. He had a look on his face I had never seen before.

He said "James can you pause that game for a second? I need to talk to you."

"Sure" I said, pausing the game and putting down the controller. "What's up?"

"I'm not sure how to say this, so I'm just going to say it. My girlfriend, Veronica, and I have been... 'reprogramming'... you since I moved in about a year ago..."

"What, like messing with my game or something?" I asked, confused.

"No, reprogramming YOU" he said, looking at me intensely.

"You're full of shit. Stop messing around. Can I go back to my game now?" I asked. I wasn't sure I liked where this was going...

"Look at this" he said, showing me his phone. On the screen were pictures of me, in my room, wearing my favorite shinny pantyhose while sleeping.I've had a fascination for shiny suntan pantyhose for as long as I can remember, and wear them whenever I get the chance.

"What the fuck? Are you breaking into my room to take my picture?"

"Yes, but that's not my point..." he started to continue but I cut him off "What the fuck man? That's not cool!"

"Shut up and listen!" he yelled. I stopped and glared at him, not quite upset, and a little more hopeful than I had thought I would be.

"Veronica recorded an MP3 with suggestive words, tones, and frequencies made to alter someones perceptions, specifically code words and inhibitions. Every night for most of a year I would wait for you to fall asleep in your shinny pantyhose and I would play it on a loop until you woke up".

At this point I'm full of emotions; Angry, confused, hurt, betrayed, and honestly, somewhat turned on.

"This is bullshit! I want you to get the fuck out of here NOW!" I yelled and started to get up.

What happened next is somewhat 'fuzzy'...

He didn't get up, he didn't yell, he didn't try to cause a fight. He started to say something, and I barely heard half of the first word "first" and things went sort of blank.

The next thing I remember is 'coming to' in my bedroom to the sound of a man talking and the snap of fingers.

I look down and I'm mostly naked. I'm wearing my favorite shinny pantyhose which are torn and wet and slimy. I look around to see Dennis, Veronica, and 4 guys I've never met before but are somehow familiar to me.

"Wha... Where.. What's going on?" I manage. My head is groggy, my jaw muscles hurt, my face feels like its covered in chalk, and my ass is sore and feels like there's a hint water balloon inside me.

Dennis hits play on his phone hooked up to my TV and everyone but me leaves the room.

I see me and Dennis on the couch and suddenly the me on the TV's head drops forward and I/his eyes close.

Dennis says to me "Get up, go put on your Danskin pantyhose, and get your toys, and sit on your bed."

I watch myself reply "Yes sir" and stand up, walk into my bedroom, and walk to the closet. Someone is following me with a camera phone and making a video of me stripping to nothing and getting my pantyhose and putting them on. I watch myself go to the back of the closet and get a decent sized box I had never noticed before, and walk to the bed and sit down.

Dennis walks back in with his gang of 4 friends. They're all completely naked and their cocks are all semi-hard. They look me over approvingly one at a time"

"Suck my cock" says one of the strangers. I start to laugh and then I see myself on the TV drop to the floor, crawl over to this man, and take his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I notice that I'm not shy or experimental. I take the whole thing and suck it like I've seen on hundreds of pornos.

One of the other strangers gets the box from the bed and walks over behind me. He sets the box down, opens it, and inspects the contents. It's full of anal lube, dildos, plugs, pantyhose, and other assorted items I'm not familiar with.

He rips the back of my pantyhose open and applied a generous amount of anal lube to my asshole. I watch, fascinated, as the me on the TV has a sizable ass plug inserted! I lean over to get a better look and that's when I notice that the exact same plug is inside me right this very minute! As I'm leaning back my already hardening cock gets even stiffer when the plug rubs that g-spot buried inside me.

By this time the other 2 strangers are jerking off and Dennis is playing with my cock. Not jacking me off, just teasing my hard cock.

The stranger I have been sucking off like a pro suddenly grabs my head, grunts, and the taste still in my mouth tells me he is unloading a monster load of semen into my mouth and throat.

When he is done stranger #2 walks up to me and without any sort of warning fires 5 or 6 strong spurts of semen across my face. I can see myself taking it like a pro. I'm not trying to dodge away or close my eyes. I open my mouth, stick out my tongue, and utter a moan from deep within me as the jets of sperm coat my face. I take the head of his cock in my mouth as he finished cumming.

Next I see Dennis walk back behind me with a rock-hard cock and yank the plug out of my ass with a 'fshlop' type of sound. I whimper momentarily until he replaces it with his hard dick and starts fucking the hell out of me.

Strangers 3 and 4 oddly on't do anything. They stand there slow-stroking their cocks. I can tell I'm staring at Stranger #3 because he's got a big black cock that looks like it belongs in a freak-show porno.

After a few minutes of Dennis fucking me like a bitch he grabs my hips and grunts and dumps a load of cum into me. I'm amazed to hear my TV self say "Oh fuck yes give me all that hot fucking cum daddy! YES!"

Then stranger #4 takes Dennis' place and starts fucking me like I'm a $2 street whore. Stranger #3 moves closer to me and lets me lick and suck the big fat head of his huge cock. In between licks I hear myself begging "Please sir! Please let me choke on your big fat black dick! Please oh fucking please!" but he doesn't move.

Stranger #4 fucks me for a good 10-15 minutes and he says to no one in particular "Oh fuck I'm going to cum in this bitch" and I hear myself replying "Oh yes fill me with your cum! YES YES YES! Oh fuck I can feel it shooting into me!" and he pulls his cock out to let the last bit dribble onto my pantyhose flag legs and ass.

Stranger #1 has seen enough and he says "Open" and I see myself open my mouth wide and he slides his hard dick balls deep in my throat. I'm so stunned that I don't choke or gag at all!

The camera moves in on my used asshole as stranger #3 finally makes his move. He dumps more anal lube on my asshole and on his fat cock and presses the head to my waiting hole. I moan and try to beg around the cock in my throat but it's no use.

He makes 1 big hard shove and his monster enters me about 3" and I yell around the cock in my throat.

He shoves another 3" in and I yell around the cock in my throat again/

Stranger #1 pulls his dick out of my throat and I can see 1 or 2 spurts of sperm land on my face and he puts the head back in my mouth for me to take the rest of his cum.

Stranger #3 shoves the last 4" of his gigantic cock into my ass and this time I head myself yell loudly "Fuck! That fucking hurts!"

Dennis looks to stranger #2 and says "Shut her up" and that's when I see stranger #2 put his dick back in my mouth. I suck on it greedily.

After a minute of stranger #3 not moving at all, letting me get used to his girth, he starts to withdraw. I hear my TV self gasp in air as he starts his slow movements in and out of me.

I guess to mask the pain I am sucking stranger #2 like a cock-crazed animal. By the time stranger #3 has his rhythm going that's when stranger #2 pulls his dick out and dumps his cum on my face. I absentmindedly feel my face for real where he had came and felt dried semen on my face.

After 30 minutes stranger #3 and got it down and he is fucking me in ways I most definitely like because I'm screaming things like "Fuck me with that big dick! Fuck me deep! Make me take it all! YES!"

Stranger #3 says "I'm gonn.. I'm gonn.. Oh fuck"

Dennis says "Not yet" to stranger #3. He complies by slowing his rhythm and keeping me stuffed.

Dennis looks at me and says "Who's the sissy here?"

The TV me yells "Me! I'm the fucking sissy!"

Dennis says "Tell me what you're good for"

I look at him with jizz cooling on my face and a monster cock in my asshole and I say loudly "I'm only good for servicing cock! my holes are made for draining cum from real men!"

"Who do you belong to?" Dennis asks.

"You daddy! I am your property! I do what you say, suck who you say, fuck who you say, stroke who you say!"

"Do you enjoy what you do?" he asks

"I fucking love draining all these cocks for you daddy! Please! Please let this big fat dick fill me with his seed! PLEASE!!"

"Do it" Dennis says to stranger #3

Stranger #3 grabs my hips and plows the holy fuck out of me until his entire body tenses and I can tell his gigantic cock is shooting semen deep into places in my body where semen has never been before. I respond by yelling "Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Mmmmmm fuck yes! Breed me with that fucking hot cum!"

After what seems like an eternity stranger #3 softens enough to slide his cock out of me gently and Dennis shoves the plug back inside my asshole before any of the gooey semen can escape.

This must be too much for Stranger #1 because I see him move into view stroking his dick and dribbles a load of semen onto my shinny pantyhose. I reach over to my leg and wipe it in and then suck some off my fingers.

"Bed" Dennis orders. I see myself stand up and sit down on the bed. The camera goes to nothing as the men get dressed.

The men leave and as Dennis and they walk out the camera follows. The last thing on the video is Dennis muttering some words and snapping his fingers. And that brings us back to now.

I stand up and feel the plug in my ass rub my g-spot and feel all that semen moving around inside me and my cock erupts into the front of my pantyhose and I sit back down on the bed, gasping.

It occurs to me that I have no idea how many times something like this, or more than this, has happened to me since Dennis moved in, and I'm not upset at all.

I'm pretty sure of 3 things for sure now though:

1. It's going to happen again

2. Dennis will never tell me his keywords that turned me into such a cock loving, cum guzzling, loud mouth sissy slut

3. Whatever MP3 they made to 'reprogram' me ABSOLUTELY works!

MrJimJim
MrJimJim
125 Followers