Sissy Brainwashing Ch. 02

Story Info
The next part of my sissy brainwashing.
1.9k words
4.32
77.2k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJimJim
MrJimJim
124 Followers

Many of you have asked for a part two, and with my sincere apologies in the delay, here it is. This is 100% true, just like many of my stories.

This story is written in slut mode and with permission from my new Mistress.

If you like, please leave a comment or a DM and let me know how I did.

*****

It has been some time since my encounter with Dennis. Too long, or not long enough, I can't quite decide.

Since I write my story recounting my submission into hypno, there have been many changes.

Mister Dennis found himself in legal trouble, and is now in prison. I still talk to him sometimes, when I'm permitted.

His girlfriend tried to get other men to take me, but few were interested. It was when she met Mistress J that things changed...

Mistress J is 5'6", brown hair, green eyes, 38D, and far more ruthless than Mister Dennis ever had been.

Vanessa met Mistress J at a happy hour for work. She had just started at the company and became friends with Mistress J quickly. After happy hour, the two had decide to keep the drinks flowing at another bar, and soon found themselves chatting about things that went far beyond the office.

After several drinks Vanessa had let it slip about her estranged boyfriend and his boytoy (me) at home. Mistress J immediately showed quite an interest and wanted to know more.

"He's Dennis' roommate. We started programming him with binaural tones and words while he was asleep, and is now a total slut. I mean, with just a few words he does whatever he's told and never EVER says no" Vanessa told her.

"How does it work?" Mistress J inquired.

"You just say the words and he does anything you say. Look, I'll show you" Vanessa replied, pulling out her phone to show Mistress J the video.

"Wow.That video is impressive" Mistress J says, eyes wide and sparkling with interest. "Can I meet him?MI want to play with him too!"

"Sure!" Vanessa beamed, and dialed her phone.

After using the code words (I still do not know what they are) Vanessa says "Hey bitch! You better not be busy right now because you're coming to the bar to meet my new friend. Move your ass!"

She hangs up the phone and says "He will be here any second!"

And I was.

Within 5 minutes I was walking into the bar, directly for their table.

I walk up to the table and kneel down next to Vanessa obediently.

"Bitch, this is Mistress J. What do you think?"

"She is lovely. A true beauty" I reply.

Mistress J leans over to Vanessa and says "I want it. What do I have to do?"

"If you pay for drinks tonight and tomorrow night he's all yours" she responds.

"Done!" Mistress J exclaims a little too loudly as she pulls her credit card from her purse.

Vanessa looks at me and says "Bitch, you belong to Mistress J now. You do what she says, when she says it, no matter what. Understood?".

"Of course. I live to please" I reply.

Mistress J looks me up and down and says "Let's see if you're for real." as she stands up and walks across the bar to a man alone on a stool. After a few minutes of chatting, she walks back to the table, and the lone man walks to the back of the bar.

Looks at me again, she says "See that man I was talking to? Go suck his cock out there where everyone can see you".

"Yes ma'am" is my only reply.

By the time I get to him, he has his semi hard cock in his hand already, softly stroking.

I say nothing. I drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth. I suck hard on just the head, stopping every few seconds to stick my tongue out and lick the sensitive underside of his cock head. After a . couple minutes of this, I make my move. I open my mouth and throat and take his dick balls deep in one swift motion.

He is rock hard now and groans at my maneuver. He's leaning against the wall, one hand on the wall for stability, one hand on the back of my head to control my up and down movement on his dick.

I'm bobbing on his dick like crazy. I'm sliding my tongue along the underside of his hard shaft as I move.

After 5 minutes we have several spectators.

After 5 more minutes this total stranger is grunting and pumping a load of semen down my throat. When I've drained him dry, I stand up and walk back to the table.

Mistress J says "We done whore. You will be well used at my house!"

She sends me home and tells me to put on my favorite pantyhose and force a plug inside my ass that normally doesn't fit. She wants me stretched and ready for anything.

When I get home I do just that. I strip naked and force a plug inside my ass that I had never used before due to it's size. The sudden pain of forcing it inside me makes my cock twitch and my mouth water for what's next.

I sit down on the bed and wait.

And wait.

2 hours go by before the front door opens and Vanessa and Mistress J walk in.

Mistress J walks in and runs her hands over my pantyhose and says "Why are these your favorite pantyhose, whore?"

"They're the most shiny pantyhose I can find. They're so shiny that no matter where I go when I wear them, I attract attention, especially from men."

She seems to smile wider at this answer and says "We will find out..."

In walks a black man around 6'4", 220 lbs, clean shaven, obviously a badass not to be messed with.

"Turn around, bend over the bed, and get ready to get your ass stuffed by a gigantic black cock. Now whore!" she commands, and I do as I'm told, pulling my pantyhose down to mid thigh to allow access.

She yanks the plug out of my ass and the sudden pain of its removal makes my cock twitch again. She slaps more lube on my ass and steps away to gt a towel to clean her hand.

The black man never says a word. He pulls off his shoes and then his pants and walks over to Vanessa. She takes his sizable cock in her hand and dry strokes him until he's semi hard. She takes a handful of lube and gives him long strokes until he is rigid enough to fuck.

He walks over to me and presses the head of his dick to my asshole as Mistress J walks back in the room.

He pushes slightly to let me know he's ready, and backs away.

Mistress J barks at me "Whore you're going to back your asshole onto his cock until it will go no further, understand me?"

"Yes Mistress" I reply, anxious to accept the challenge of this new monstrous cock.

He presses against my asshole again, and I push back with all I have. The head of his cock is large... Very large. It takes 5 minutes of pushing just to pop the head into my ass.

The pain is excessive, but I dare not back off now. Best to take it all and make sure my new owner is pleased.

I move back some more and my asshole is being stretched more than it ever has, and I find I love it.

This cock is big enough that it takes 20 minutes until I feel him hit bottom inside me. By now the pain and pleasure of being used like this by my new owner are intense, and I try to take more of him in me, but I cannot.

Behind us I can hear Mistress J saying "Oh my God I can't believe that whore took so much of it on the first try! It really does obey!"

Before her words have a chance to process in my slutty head, the mystery man pulls his cock until just the head is inside me, and it's incredible feeling!

He started fucking me like a man on a mission. He pounds and plows my asshole like I've always wanted to be fucked ever in my life.

After 15 minutes he gets faster and I can hear his breathing get heavy. I know what's about to happen and I get myself ready for it.

He fucks me hard with quick, shallow thrusts until he grabs my hips, pushes as deep into me as he can, and unloads the size cumload inside me that can only be heard about on the dirties of porn sites, and my own cock erupts al over the bed in front of me and down into my pantyhose.

Mistress J snaps her fingers and he yanks his giant black dick out of me in one move, leaving me empty, gaping, and well used.

He picks up the plug and shoves it back into me with ease. My opening now much wider than it was 3 hours ago.

Mistress J claps her hands, and Vanessa soon joins her. "Bravo whore!" she says to me, still clapping.

The mystery man leaves and Mistress J tells me to stand up and sit on the bed.

She looks me in the eye and says "Where's your car whore? I didn't see one in the garage."

"I don't have one Mistress. I usually walk, or use Uber." I reply.

"Perfect" she says.

"From now on, when you walk home from work, I want your to randomly detour three blocks away where the porn store is. Without hesitation, you will go into your slut mode, walk inside, suck at least 1 dick, let him blow his cum all over your face, then continue home. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I will do as you say."

"OK whore. Go lay down for bed. When you wake up, you will wake up with a hard cock. You will masturbate until you cum in your hand, then you will eat your cum. You will then get in the shower with your pantyhose on. When they're completely wet, you will take them off and hang them to dry on the towel rack. You will then remove the plug from your ass, clean yourself head to toe, then go to work. Is THAT understood?"

"Yes Mistress. I will do as you say."

Without another word the 2 women leave as I lay own in my bed, and almost instantly fall deep asleep.

In the morning, without knowing what is going on, I follow her commands to the letter.

That evening, after work, I start my normal walk home.

Halfway home, my face feels different, and my hand comes away sticky. I'm confused and don't know what is going on. I start walking faster to get home and take a shower.

My phone rings, but I don't remember answering it. I notice my phone is in my hd, and my cal logs show a 7 and a half minute call, but I remember nothing.

After I get home, I walk inside, and I try to shut the door, but a man who was waiting for me keeps it from closing. He says something, and the next thing I know I am sitting on my couch, and my face is even stickier than before.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I no longer have any urge to clean it off.

I don't know what happened. Do you?

MrJimJim
MrJimJim
124 Followers