Sissy Brainwashing Ch. 04

Story Info
A mind control story.
1.3k words
4.19
25.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJimJim
MrJimJim
125 Followers

This story, like many of my stories, is 100% true. Nothing has been modified from the facts.

I hope you enjoy.

*****

"Do you see that man there at the bar, in the blue blazer?" Mistress J asks me.

I feel myself look over to the bar and back again, not really in control of what I'm doing.

"Yes" I reply. It's my mouth making the words but I'm not doing it.

"I want you to go over there and invite him to the bathroom to suck his dick." she says to me in her commanding voice.

"NO!" my mind screams. I don't know this man!

Instead, what I hear coming from my own mouth is "Yes Mistress".

I can feel myself walking to the bar. I can't feel my jeans, only the familiar 'whish whish' of my pantyhose as I walk.

I walk up to the man, take his drink from the bar, take a sip, and set it back down.

He looks me up and down and says "You'll have to pay for that."

I lean over and whisper "I can't think of a better payment than to lead you into that bathroom and suck your dick and drink your cum" in a seductive tone I didn't know I was capable of.

What am I doing?!

The man says "I have a better idea" and leans in close.

A moment later I open my eyes, and I feel like my body weighs about 9,000 pounds. My eyes are barely open, but I can't tell where I am, or who is with me. I'm vaguely aware that there are many people with me.

Another moment later I feel pleasure. Incredible pleasure. My eyes start to focus and I can see my legs in shinny pantyhose in the air. I see a black man. Not skinny, not fat, but somewhere in between. The pleasure I can feel seems to be his rock hard cock being rammedin and out of me.

"He's waking up" I hear a somewhat familiar voice say outside of my field of vision.

Just then the man fucking me grunts and slams his dick home and I can make out that my insides are getting warmer. I know without a doubt he is depositing his seed inside me.

As I get more and more alert I can see there are quite a few men in the room with me. It's a hotel room. I can't tell what hotel, but the general vagueness of the bed, tables, lamps, etc tells me it is definitely a hotel.

"Welcome back whore" I hear form the man from the bar as he enters my field of vision. He leans in close and kisses me on the mouth, exploring my mouth with his tongue, which I can now tell tastes like semen.

When he's done he plunges his dick into my mouth. I want to fight back but I can't move my body. He fucks my mouth like a cunt for about 8 or 9 minutes and unloads into my mouth. I want to st it out but I feel myself swallow it down.

I can feel the incredible pleasure again. I can see another man has entered me and is fucking me like I'm a piece of fuck meat. That's when I realized that that is exactly what I am right now. I am fuck meat. But why am I awake? Has Mistress J re-programmed me to stay conscious while I'm in slut mode? Apparently so.

The man yanks his dick out and shoots his spunk all over my pantyhose covered cock. I can feel him rub it into the thick nylon but my cock stays limp. Mistress J must have fixed that too. Shame, because I've moved from shock horror to being horny as fuck!

Just then I feel hot spurts of sticky cum splatter on my face form beside me. I feel my head turn and my mouth open and I taste the all-too-familiar salty goodness in my mouth. I feel myself swallow and open my mouth again. That's when another cock enters my mouth and I can tell another has entered my ass. My mind wanders thinking of how many cocks my holes have serviced since I blacked out.

I feel another man climb on the bed beside me and command "Jerk me off whore! Make my unload allover that sissy face of yours!". And I do. I feel myself reach over and stroke his already semi-hard dick. Not hard, not fast, just a nice rhythm that makes him moan with his eyes closed.

The cock inside my mouth shoves into my throat and I can feel it pumping cum down my throat. A short second later the cock in my ass pumps some semen into me and evacuates, only to be replaced immediately by a bigger blacker cock. This sends the man I'm jerking off over the edge and I feel his hard dick throbbing in my hand, and I feel the hot sticky jets of semen on my face and neck.

This goes on for a few hours. When I regain control of my body, it's after the men have all left. The last one out the door is the man from the bar, who whispers something I can't make out, and leaves.

I sit up on the edge of the bed and gallons of semen run down the front of my body and onto my pantyhose.

I stand up and I can tell there's a large plug inside my ass. Mistress J makes the last man that fucks me shove it inside me to hold as much semen inside me as they can. And right now I can tell there's a lot inside me. I can feel it moving around inside me and around the plug, gallons of it.

I move to the night stand where my phone is trilling. It's a video chat call from Mistress J.

"Enjoy yourself whore?" She asks wryly.

"Yes and no" I reply. I feel like I have serviced many men for you but I got nothing from it.

She thinks for a moment and says "Set the phone down where I can see you." and I do.

She says "Scoop up some of the semen from your body and use it as lubricant to jerk your pathetic little cock. You have my permission to cum and I'm going to watch."

I do as she says. I scoop some cum with my hand and I stroke my now rock hard cock with it. In no me at all I'm cumming harder than I have cum in a VERY long time. The jets of my cum shoot hard and far. At the end of my orgasm it's running down my hand and mixing with the other cum.

"Lick your hand clean" she commands, and I do. I lick my hand until there's no trace of semen left.

"If it's alright Mistress I would like to shower and go home" I say weakly.

"NO!" she yells. "You will put on the pair of shorts and shirt in the dresser and you will walk the 9 or 10 blocks home. You'll do the slutty public walk of shame covered in semen like the cock-milking whore that you are!"

I don't argue, because I know that if I do, she will make me walk home in slut mode in just my pantyhose and nothing else.

I disconnect the video chat and dress as she commanded. I walk home, the entire time people are looking at me, and pointing at me. Some whistle while others look away quickly.

I get home and my phone rings. Mistress J says something, and I walk to the shower. She says something else, and the plug falls out of my boi cunt and bounces on the floor of the shower. An indescribable amount of semen follows it. It looks like someone has poured a gallons of semen onto my shower floor.

"Taste it" I hear her say, and the line goes dead.

I kneel down, and start licking the anonymous cum on the floor of my shower, knowing that it's a symbol; A metaphor that I belong to her.

I am Mistress J's walking, talking, cock sucking, ass fucking, cum drinking, dick stroking, insatiable man milking property. And I love it. And I love her for it.

MrJimJim
MrJimJim
125 Followers