Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Sucking cock, public humiliation and a good butt fuck.
3.2k words
4.59
26k
14
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: More Fun and a Deeper Push into a Reality.

[10:15pm]

My phone rings, I look to see who is calling me and I see it is Master Camron. I dutifully answer the call, "Hello, Master, sissy Chantel at your service."

"Hey sissy, I need you tomorrow morning, that will not be a problem I suppose?" He asks.

I reply, "Oh no sir working afternoons or nights at my regular job affords me this time to dress and be of service to you as your sissy maid."

Master says, "Good, you will arrive by 10:00am dressed fully as my maid. You will have numerous chores to do and will again service mine along with Sir Gage's cocks both orally and anally. But you will also be taken out in public. Understand that this will happen girl."

I answer, "Yes Master, I look forward to serving you as your sissy maid and servicing you along with Sir Gage, as your sissy slut," I add, "I am nervous of public humiliation but I know it's something a faggot sissy like me craves."

"Ok then, see you at 10." He says.

"Yes Master, good night sir." I reply.

Well this is it another push and another step in my desires of a sissy maid lifestyle. Going out in public in a maids dress, hose, makeup, wig and heels will be scary but will be so erotically exciting for me as well.

Off to bed I go and I will be up bright and early to prep myself for another session as a sissy maid and slut.

[9:30am]

Well for the last hour and a half I've gotten all ready so that I'm dressed up ready to go. Wearing today my pink satin with white lace detail maids dress over a frilly white petticoat, a pair of white sheer pantyhose and white leather 5 inch spike heel pumps. Makeup, strawberry blonde, shoulder length straight wig, perfume and I put on a white cotton crop jacket, fill my white leather purse with it's shoulder strap of my personal things. I take a breath then scamper out, high heels clicking away as I get to my car and inside it. I'm on my way for what shall be another exciting few hours as Master Camron's sissy maid and slut.

About 10:00am I arrive, greet Master and Sir Gage and he has me quickly get on some good sissy chores,

A: Change his bedding

B: Wash his dirty bedding

C: Clean his main bathroom

D: Clean his second bathroom

Doing these keeps me busy in my outfit and high heels for oh a good hour and a half or so. Master Camron and Sir Gage both get a kick out of seeing this faggot, sissy maid work her tail off for her dominant Master. After these chores are done Master tells me it's time for me to suck some more cock.

"Come over here you bitch." Master yells.

I scamper in my heels, curtsey and say, "Yes Master, how may I be of service to you now?"

He points to and says, "Hop on the dining room table."

"Yes Master." as I hop up on the table.

"Now lay on your back, dangle your legs and feet off the edge."

I as ordered then lay on my back and hang my legs off one side.

"Nudge your body forward so that you head and neck can drop off the front edge here." He orders.

"Yes Master." I reply and I lay back now a bit uncomfortable as my head and neck hang off the front edge. I'm looking up and back at Master as he stands before me and undoes his jeans, pulls them down along with his briefs and fondles his ever stiffening cock.

"I'm gonna feed you my cock with your head tossed back like that Chantel. I will with my hands help support your head and neck as I fuck your sissy mouth Chantel." he explains.

"Yes Master." I reply.

Gage is making a video of this too for them and myself to have and keep a copy each for future enjoyment.

Now as Master pushes his stiff cock into my upside down to his cock mouth. He holds my head and supports my neck as he begins to push his cock inside my mouth. He is kind enough to go easy and slowly also not pushing too far as he does not want me to gag on his 6+ inches of stiff cut cock. As he easily works his cock in my mouth, my saliva wells up and the view I have is all weird and upside down to my perspective. I can see his balls swing to the tip of my nose. I'm thinking, "strange, such a strange point of view as I suck my Master's cock."

Master says, "I will go easy here but I would like to try to deep throat you girl, it may or may not work on you yet as you may gag, but we will try it."

I only say, "Mmph, Uhmmm ,Mmm."

He begins to thrust a bit more faster and probes a bit deeper, testing to see if I gag. He give me a deep throat type thrust and I gag and cough with his cock in my mouth. It's not a good feeling for me right now. He then pulls back and stops for a moment, "There, there Chantel, relax, relax your mouth and throat." he says.

He begins to push and probe more, going faster and harder but not too deep. It's going ok and I'm enjoying the feeling as he tries again to deep throat my mouth and again I gag but not quite as bad as the first time. Master eases but keeps probing and he works up to another thrust as his dick slips into my throat and I gag but this time he stops holds it in there, I feel as if I'm choking and I almost fuss as he holds it in my throat before he pulls back and I cough on his cock as he keeps it in my mouth. "I'm gonna make you get good at deep throating sissy, the best cock suckers are able to deep throat."

Master tries over and over soon I am able to take a deep throat thrust as long as he does not hold it in my throat for too long. So we get into a good rhythm, my wet mouth and his probing cock with a occasional deep thrust, soon gets him ready to shoot his load. So we go over and over as he pushes and pulls back then thrusts deep, holds for a second or two and then pulls back, pushes, pulls back, and thrusts forward, holds and pulls back. Finally as he does one more deep thrust he sprays out his hot jizz and it shoots the back of my mouth and into my throat as he holds his cock still. I almost choke on his cock and jizz but dammit he loves it. I love it too.

He pulls out and removes his hands off my head as I accept what has happened to me. Looking up and upside down at him I thank him. Master moves away and bang just like that Gage is ready to give it a go. Soon he is on his way fucking my mouth as he to tests deep throating me. He too carefully supports my head and neck as he pushes forward and pulls back of his cock then tries a deep throat thrust. I fight gaging and am getting the hang of it. Well good enough to please a man as a rookie at all this.

Gage works me over and over just as Master Camron did before him. It's quite fun in most ways. I do want to be a good cock sucker and deep throater. Gage thrusts, pulls back and plunges his cock into my throat, holds his also 6+ inches of stiff cut white meat for a second or two. He works up over and over, to his moment and just like Master did he thrusts forward as he shoots his hot cum into my throat, holds it there. I almost choke and cough but I take it. He is thrilled by unloading his cum and soon he too pulls out and walks away. My head dangles over the table as I thank Gage too.

Master allows me to sit back up and then hop off his dining table. They both were pleased at my effort to please the especially with my first attempts at deep throating. I curtsey and thank them for training me and for feeding me their cum too.

Master tells me it's time for public humiliation. Oh Boy this will be scary but exciting. I fix myself up and soon we are about to step outside and into Master Camron's Jeep Grand Cherokee. I first though put my white crop jacket on and grab my purse. As we three walk out to Master's SUV my heels make the exciting click, clock sound. I'm put in the second row of seats as Master Camron gets in the driver's side and Sir Gage the front passenger side. Where they plan to take me I have no idea but it will be humiliating no matter where it may be.

Master drives a few minutes and I see he pulls into a McDonalds Restaurant parking lot. They look to want to have me pick up lunch for them I guess. He soon parks and he along with Gage give me a list of food to buy for them. Yep I'm going to have to walk inside a busy lunchtime crowd at a McDonalds. My nerves are going crazy, "I...I... don't know if I can do this Master." I say.

Laughter, Master says, "Oh you will do this sissy as I know you want to do it, sissies like you crave for it."

"But...but...but I'm scared." I say.

Master asks, "Scared of what? humiliation, laughter, rude comments?"

Gage adds, "Yeah, what? You faggots like, no love this shit."

Master hands me the paper of what the order is, he steps outside his drivers side and opens the side door, "Get out, get the fuck out you silly sissy faggot." He gets angry, "Out now! Get out of the car now Chantel!"

I step out, plant my white high heel shoed feet on the ground and say, "Yes Master."

"Give me a God Damn curtsey bitch." he exclaims.

I curtsey and say, "Yes Master."

I turn and as I start to walk away, I feel the boot from a foot on my buttocks, "Get going girl." I scamper in my heels as I walk on a sunny lunchtime afternoon my pink maids dress stands out even with my white crop jacket, my white sheer pantyhose clad legs an my white high heels. Click, clock my heel make as I walk closer to the door. People coming out and going in soon see me, many smile, stare and giggle.

As I step inside the McDonalds it's quite busy and eyes all seem to fall on me, my face is warm and I blush, I think, 'shit I'm doing it, I'm inside a busy restaurant dressed as a sissy maid, I feel faint.'. I walk to a line up others see me, many laugh, roll eyes and quietly call me out with terms like faggot and sissy. One lady compliments me by saying I look pretty in my pink maids dress and that pink is a nice colour for me. I thank her and give a light curtsey which only brings more laughter by others. I am so humiliated and want to run out but I also love the feeling as I know it's what I want.

Soon I get to the counter, the young lady says, "Hello." smiles as she scans my whole body. My hands shake as I curtsey and then read out the order Master gave me. She totals it up and I'm even required to pay for it so I grab money from my purse and hand it to the young lady. I feel like the whole world is still looking at and laughing at me as I wait. I couple of minutes pass and the lady gives me my order, bagged up ready to go. I curtsey again, as I thank her and other people giggle and laugh. I quickly scamper in my heels back to Master's Jeep and give Gage the bag of food as they laugh at me and tell me I was a good girl.

As we drive back to Master's house I tell them of my humiliation and the love I did have of it. Once inside Master's home they take me to the dining table and Master brings out some ropes. I'm ordered to tie my high heeled feet to the table legs. I then am to flip up my dress and petticoat, pull down my pantyhose and panty. I am given some KY jelly and told to finger lube my butt hole. Once done my hands are tied to the other side of the table legs so that I'm in bondage bent over ready to be butt fucked. I am left there alone as the two of them sit back down in the living room and enjoy a fast food lunch while talk about how good it will be to fuck my ass. I wait for this butt fuck in quiet contemplation of my sissy life and this event to soon be and listen to them laugh and talk about me.

About 10-15 min. later they both rise and come to me, "It's time to fuck this sissy slut." Master says.

"Yep" Gage replies.

Gage was told to go ahead first and he then slaps my bare butt cheeks as he then kneads them. "This is gonna be fun." He says.

I am quiet as he pulls his pants down and begins to play with my butt hole using his hard cock. "Ask me.... ask me to fuck you Chantel."

I nervously reply, "Oh Sir Gage, please... please fuck me, I need to feel your manhood inside me."

Gage begins to push and soon his stiff cock is inside my butt hole. He goes slow and easy at first working the lube and helping to dilate my sphincter as I groan and moan all tied down to this dining room table. We are getting it on now as he moans and groans, I ugh and sigh. He gets a harder and deeper rhythm going and the feeling of hard cock up my ass is so incredible, it's a feeling of wild lust, a bit of pain and a feeling of numbness to my sissy mind.

Gage pounds me ever more harder as he groans and pants with growing enthusiasm. I can feel him moving close and closer to his inevitable goal of wanted orgasm. We are now in complete sync as my restrained body is being slammed by Sir Gage into the table. I'm ughing and ohhing as Sir Gage gets closer to cumming. He is calling me a faggot sissy slut over and over as he then grunts while he shoots jizz up my butt hole. A big, hot load of his gooey, cum. He sighs and as he holds my hips he then pulls out and next steps away, reaching for and pulling up his briefs and pants.

I'm helplessly tied down to this table as I wait for my Master to get his turn. It only takes seconds as he slaps my ass and tells me he will fuck my ass nice and hard too. He then toys with my butt hole as he soon begins to push his cock up my ass and once inside he grunts and groans to get his rhythm up. I begin to moan over and over as he gets a good hard ass pounding rhythm we have going is so wonderful. This feeling is one all sissies dream about and lust for. Between pleasure and pain, it is for a sissy slut so emasculating. He really is getting a thrill out of my ass pounding. His hand holds my thighs tightly and he groans over and over.

His jizz now slowly moves through his vas and he is very horny to want to cum. "Oh my God, Oh My God." I say as I moan waiting for his prize.

"Yes, yes, yes, Chantel I'm almost... almost there." as he pounds me harder and his hands now press down on the small of my back. I'm ughing and moaning in anticipation of the cum I will soon have inside me. I so want him to cum deep up my ass but I also want this feeling to keep going on and on. I'm in a state of mind that is hard to describe as Master Camron thrusts and groans over and over, then he now unloads a volley of his hot jizz inside my rectum. He sighs as he pulls out, steps away and pulls up his briefs and jeans. Both men leave me tied up for a while and their lustful cum is inside me. I am horny but will not be allowed to jerk off here. Nope I will have to wait until I'm done here and allowed to drive home and pull my sissy dick to cum by myself once back at my own home.

About ten minutes pass and they then untie me, I fix my outfit, as doing so cum and lube spurt out as I pull up my panty and pantyhose while I stand up, again soaking the crotch of my panty. I walk to both Master Camron and Sir Gage, curtsey and thank them for fucking me.

We soon wrap things up for today and I am grateful for all that I got to do and feel today. Master tells me he looks forward to our next session. He tells me that I will be taken out in public but at a shopping mall next time and be told to buy intimates like a bra, panty and pantyhose. Oh my God that will be exciting and scary.

I drive home as per usual, and I rush inside to then moments later I begin to jerk my sissy dick and soon relieve my horny feelings by cumming on my lightly pulled down panty and then easing into a rested state.

I sort of sit and just veg out for about 10 minutes, feeling like I do after I cum, sort of pathetic, like some fucked up freak, but I do enjoy the sissy life and all the femme clothes. Soon as I get over this post ejaculation hang up I am back into a more regular state of mind. I'm thinking to myself 'This is all going so well and fun for me, I think, what can go wrong?' Little do I know things are soon to be in motion that I will not foresee as a I soon look forward to another Master/sissy maid session at another day. Chantel will soon be doing things she will not see coming until it's too late .LOL :-)

****************************************

Chapter Four to follow shortly.