Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 05

Story Info
Oh, Oh, My Surprize.
3.2k words
4.47
14.3k
12

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Oh, Oh, My Surprise.

"Ohh, Ahhh...Wha...what." I say as I wake up and am lost with where I am and what is going on. "What the... What the Hell? Where am I and what is this? Huh, what the Hell? Why am I chained and padlocked around my waist?"

I'm groggy and very confused as I look at the room, dimly lit with a single hanging light bulb, I'm on some ratty mattress and it looks like some storage type room. I am thinking 'How long have I been out? Where am I?'

I begin to call and even yell out, "Hello, is anyone here to help me? What is going on? Master Camron, is this a part of our Master/sissy slave play time?" I add now louder, "Hello! Can somebody help me! Please will somebody tell me what is going on!"

My agitation grows as I grab this chain around my waist and see it's mounted to a mount in the floor. I angrily pull on it trying to break it. Yeah good luck it's a pretty beefy chain. I am scared, confused and angry, "GOD DAMMIT! SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

The door to this room now opens up and entering is Master Camron and Sir Gage. Master says, "Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up Chantel!"

I interject, on my knees on this filthy mattress, "Please Master, what's going on? Is this part of the role playing you enjoy? If so ok you had your fun but I'm not comfortable being chained up like this? I don't know why I passed out, did you drug me?"

Master Camron and Sir Gage both each grab a wooden chair and place them in front of me but sit on them backwards so they can lean forward on the chair backs. Once settled Master replies, "There, there Chantel, settle down. No this is not a part of our role playing. It is really happening and we will explain to you all that is to come."

Master then goes on to tell me that he is not playing that he and Gage are recruiters for a business called 'The Agency'. The last week or so my sessions with them have been to test me out, investigate my level of sissiness and such. It seems based on what they know about me and how I role played the Master/sissy role, that they have chosen to offer me to 'The Agency'. It seems that 'The Agency' is a near 20 year old business that takes sissy crossdressers who enjoy such and allows them to take their life from play to reality. There are many sissy crossdressers who really desire the dream of sissy servitude, but most of us live in denial. Recruiters like Camron and Gage have found that they can help these sissies move to living their sissy dreams. They have decided that I am one.

I'm getting very scared and angry, "Please Master, no, please let me go."

"Chantel, you will be agreeing to joining 'The Agency'. You are not our first sissy girl that we have recruited and sold to 'The Agency'. We have sent off three other sissy faggots like you over the last number of years. They all just like you asked not to have this done as well, but with our ability to help them find the faggot sissy in them, they all shortly agreed and to this day these three sissy girls are gainfully and happily employed by 'The Agency' ."

I being upset interject, "I can't agree to this. I was not looking at a full time servitude position Master."

Master replies, "Chantel this lifestyle is one you have dream't of your whole sissy life. If you are honest with yourself, you will agree with that. Between us as recruiters and 'The Agency' gaining useful domestic servant or better described sissy maid service for a dirt cheap cost while helping you pathetic, sissy faggots find your way is a great thing. They have been doing this very well for near 20 years sissy."

I am more upset and say, "But I don't want to be a slave. I may enjoy sissy play as we have been doing. Yes, maybe my male life is a bland, average lifestyle but I can't accept signing into 24/7 servitude lifestyle."

Master with anger says, "But you will you fucking sissy faggot. Myself and Gage are good at finding true sissy maids and wannabe sluts." he adds, "Working for 'The Agency' as a sissy maid and a comfort girl will fulfill all your sissy dreams, fantasies and much more Chantel. Your only problem is (as he takes his index finger and taps my head) inside your floozy, sissy head is a tiny, oh so tiny piece of remaining manhood. That piece of manhood is trying to fight your greater want and desire. You will and you want to and you can trust me faggot, crush him or lock him away into a part of your sissy brain to never see him out ever again." he now shouts, "YOU ARE A SISSY FAGGOT! YOU WILL BE A SISSY MAID AND SLUT!"

I am near tears say, "No, please Master I can't become a full time slave."

Sir Gage pipes in, "Camron, I think she needs more private time for herself to think things through. We should leave her here for a while and maybe that will help her find her sissy way."

Master adds, "Yep you are right, lets leave her her for a while. Some private time will surely help her find the proper reasoning."

They both walk out and I'm left alone, chained and on this filthy mattress. My anger is high, I am pulling on the chain and angrily pounding my fists on the wall as I work myself into a frenzy, but all I really am doing is just tiring myself out.

Soon I am sitting down on the mattress and lean forward to pick up the bowl of water and I drink some, it's lukewarm but refreshes me. I now lay down on this mattress and my mind wanders all over the place. I do drift off to sleep and am out for about an hour before I awake again.

I am a bit hungry and I grab the pot of cold, congealed, bland gruel. I take a lumpy tablespoon's worth and eat it. It's bland and sticky. I eat a few bites to quell my growing hunger. I am thinking 'What the Hell am I to do? How can I get out of this situation? How long will they leave me here before checking back on me?" I lay my head back on the mattress and am dose off again for a while.

[about 1 hour later]

The door opens back up and Master along with Gage walk back in. They wake me up and I sit up on my knees and look at them. I say nothing.

Master asks, "Well Chantel you've had some good time in privacy to think things through, are you coming around to wanting to fulfill your sissy dreams and sign the documents to join 'The Agency'?"

I reply, "Master, please no, I need to be free to go back to my even if it's a meh male life, I have to do it."

Gage says, "Fuck what a stupid sissy. We offer her what we know she wants, but the silly floozy still thinks her pathetic excuse of being a man has merit. I say fucking leave her here for a few days or Hell a week or more. God Damn sissies like her deserve such abuse. Let her starve as she fights her true sissy nature."

Master says, "Ok, yeah the faggot has water, food an a portable toilet for a shitter. Lets leave her here until we are damn ready and feel like to check back."

As they are walking out I plead to them, "Please sirs, please let me go!"

They turn, laugh and walk out. I'm alone again and have no idea how long it may be. I'm frustrated and again begin to pound the wall asking to be freed, but it's all falling on deaf ears. Angry, confused and tired, I drink more water from my bowl, swallow a couple more spoonfuls of gruel and lay down on the ratty mattress being quiet, my mind is speaking to myself. I drift back to sleep on the filthy mattress.

Time passes, I have no idea of how long as I have no watch or clock and no window light either, just that one dim hanging bulb. I feel a need to relieve myself and my chain lets me move to and sit on the portable toilet. Once done I lay back on the mattress and await what may be. My mind is doing what Master Camron and Sir Gage said, I am crushing what's left of the man in me and learning to accept I am a faggot sissy who has dream't and fantasized about being a sissy maid and sissy slut servitude.

I am coming around to accepting this and will look to agree with what Master Camron and Sir Gage will have in store for me. I just have to wait for however long it may be for them to return.

I drift back to sleep and am out for hours, until when Master and Gage return and awake me, "Get up Chantel, wake up you fucking sissy." Master yells.

I get up and on my knees, "Hello Master Camron and Sir Gage, thank you for coming back to me."

Master asks, "Well have you done some proper thinking Chantel?"

I smile and reply, "Yes, Master. I have and I will now be happy and proud to join the other sissy girls at 'The Agency'. You are both right, I'm a faggot sissy girl who loves the idea of living as a sissy maid and comfort girl."

Master says, "Good girl, you made the correct decision."

He then pulls out a clip board and what will be an employment contract hiring me on as a Domestic Servant and Maid for the company called 'The Agency' Domestics Ltd. I will sign on and work for minimum wage plus will be provide a dorm room with other room mates. The contract has me fill out all particulars for lawful employment.

Once that was signed another agreement will be reviewed and signed. It is a personal services agreement where I make clear I love the sissy life and being a sissy maid. This agreement makes clear I choose to provide such sissy entertainment to the owners of 'The Agency'. It will also say I will make a video showing that I accept this role as an in definite role of entertainment. This agreement has numerous other details that will tie me to the role of sissy maid and comfort girl.

Once all signed, Master then unlocks the chain from me. I'm a mess, my dress is wrinkled, my wig is a mess my makeup is a mess and I have beard growth. They take me out of this room and I see it is daytime, I was left overnight from what I now see.

Master has me go to the bathroom, remove my maids clothes and shower up. In the shower I have time to think, 'My God, what has my life become. Years of fantasizing, jerking off wearing women's and sissy clothes has now gotten me to what will be the reality that me and most sissies like me wish for. The life of sissy slavery and slut duties, my God how much sex with men will I endure? This will be years and years of servitude. I mean if it's so this company has been doing this for what 20 years? I let the warm water refresh me and clean me up, but soon I must be done and step out. When done and dry I am told to shave and then redo my makeup. I then put my sissy maid outfit back on.

Once done I enter Master's living room. He tells me a couple of management people from 'The Agency' are on their way to meet me and check me over to decide if I'm proper sissy maid, sissy slut material. Until they arrive I will serve coffee to Master Camron and Sir Gage. Once done I sit before them on my sissy knees, we chat about the life I will soon lead working for 'The Agency'.

The two men from 'The Agency' arrive, Master Camron introduces me to them as Sissy Chantel, I curtsey and greet them as a good sissy maid would. They are Sir Randolph and Sir Mark. They are the Owner's and management for 'The Agency'.

I'm ordered to stand at attention before them, eyes gazed down as they review my look from my maids dress, pantyhose, high heels, make up and wig. I turn for them and show them a series of curtsies to show them I am totally good with submissive curtsies.

Talk now moves to how well I work in personal services, Master Camron tells them I'm a pretty good cock sucker and I am nice and tight with my sissy butt hole. These men now inform me to come and service their cocks. I start as directed to Sir Randolph. I instinctively know to drop to my sissy knees and look up at him as he asks, "Do you want to suck my cock sissy?"

With eyes intently I look at him and say, "Yes sir, I would love and appreciate that very much."

Sir Randolph says, "Ok then undo my pants and pull them down with his boxer shorts."

I do as I'm told and once his glorious 7 inch and thick cut cock falls before my sissy face. He then sits back in the chair and I am told to fondle his balls and pull on his cock as it fully engorges for me. Sir Randolph has me then slip his manhood inside my wet sissy mouth. I smile and in it goes. Cock sucking is becoming quite a thrill for me. My sissy slut side really is hot for this. I moan as I bob on his thick cock. I hear Sir Randolph groan and moan as he senses my mouth making love to his hard cock. Saliva works all over his tool as it make sucking his boner easier.

We work more and more as one unit as he works ever closer to what he truly wants, TO FUCKING CUM INSIDE MY MOUTH! So I sense he is so worked up and it turns me on as a sissy slut even more. His moans and groans, I'm ummming and slurping as I work his tool. Sir Randolph is telling me how close he is to cumming and I love hearing this. We work over and over and then BAM! he grunts as he blasts out a hot, thick wad of his fucking awesome semen. It fills my mouth so deliciously as I swallow every drop of his cum. MEN LOVE THAT! I pull off his cock, show him I swallowed and then do up his boxers and pants for him. He pets my head and tells me I'm a good sissy slut.

Before I can catch my breath, Sir Mark is before me, his pants and briefs are already down and he plops in the chair before me, clicks his fingers, points to his 7+ inch, very thick uncut cock. "SUCK IT NOW BITCH!" he says.

"Yes Sir." I say and move quickly onto his shaft. Saliva flows from my mouth all over his stiff cock. He sits back and moans as I head bob, back and forth. I suck and slurp as he is in more and more heat. My sissy pride is high as I love hearing Sir Gage moan and groan. I work his stiff cock as best I can, I want his to fucking fill my mouth with his jizz.

"Fuck Chantel, feels fucking so good, fuck yeah go, go, go." Sir Mark calls out.

I'm so horny to want his to cum. I go so wild on his shaft even deep throating him a little bit. He is getting close, oh so close. His hands firmly push from the back of my head onto his cock as he groans and groans then his hot, sperm filled cum, blasts out and into my sissy mouth and he is in pure joy. I'm full of sissy pride as I swallow every drop of his seed too. I then pull off, show him too that I swallowed and he loved it. I then do up his briefs and pants and on my knees thank both gents profusely.

Master Camron and Sir Gage ask if they enjoyed my blow jobs? The men loved it and then sit and finish the details about my soon to be enslavement. I'm dismissed to clean the kitchen as I have no reason to be a part of the sale of me into sissy slavery. Of course curtsey and do as I'm told, allowing them to deal with the business of my sale without me having any input as it should be.

About 30 minutes pass and I'm told that I am now sold into 'The Agency' and the transition to my live in sissy maid, sissy slut life begins.

We then drive all back to my own home. Once there Master and Gage, Randolph and Mark review things, I will be surrendering all my possessions short of all my femme and sissy clothes, shoes, boots, under garments, make up and accessories.

I will be made destitute and as such will be a better sissy maid and slut for 'The Agency'. There will be no need for me to own any possessions short of feminine and sissy things. To know I will have all my possessions taken from me and my male role through life ended is scary and upsetting even if I understand that living a sissy maid and slut life is the culmination to a life of my dreams and my jerking off to fantasy.

So for the next two weeks I will with Master and Gage guiding and helping see these possessions sold, or disposed of. My home will be sold, paying off my debt and any monies left over will be surrendered to the owners of 'The Agency'. I will sell at a lower price for a hopeful quick sale. I will sign documents to allow Camron and Gage to act on my behalf if a sale cannot be placed in progress before the next two weeks pass and I move into the dorm at the building where the sissy maids live and work from.

They all leave and as such will be back daily and I will be expected to be in maids dress each day as we move this all forward. It's going to be a tough but planned out next two weeks. My life is changing but I now know it will never return to where it was before I fell into a sissy play life and now slave role.

Manhood for me is now over, sissy girl, sissy maid and sissy slut is my new life. But I have dream't of this most of my adult life. I will get use to living at the dorm and working for 'The Agency'. A new, scary but exciting sissy life is in progress for me now.

********************************

Chapter Six To Follow Shortly.