Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wanders a moment to the thought of how this will be how my life will go each and everyday from now on. Multiple males fucking me each and everyday. A bit of pain brings me back to my current plight of being bent over an office desk and have a real man fucking my sissy ass.

Master Mark grunts away as he plunges hard and deep inside me. I love hearing his grunts and groans as I lie bent over, sigh and pant away with this incredible butt fuck. I sense Master Mark working up to his orgasm. I am enjoying the feeling of being fucked as a sissy slut. Master Mark is getting closer as he pounds my ass and I hear him say, "Oh fuck..oh fuck yeah... close Chantel... close, ahhh ohhh, ugh I'm almost there. Ohhh ahhhhh." as he shoots his volley hot, thick jizz inside me.

He pulls out, steps back, does up his briefs and pants. Master Randolph notes that I'm a good slut and he gives me one last pleasure before I am moved onto my dorm room. They know I'm horny from the fucking and am told to jerk my sissy dick off as they know I would like a release too. So my hand begins to jerk my sissy dick as they coach me to enjoy it. I look at them with thankful eyes as I stroke my dick. I'm told to shoot my sissy jizz into a little shot glass that is handed to me. It only takes a few moments more of jerking until I get my sissy joy and shoot out my sissy cum into the shot glass.

It feels great but of course so I'm back down and fall to me knees sighing. I want to tuck my now softening sissy dick into my panty but am told not to. I am told to swallow my jizz. I really do not feel like to but I do pour in into my mouth. Both Masters tell me I am a good girl.

They next grab a chastity device and I am told to lock myself up with it. Soon I'm locked away in chastity. Only Masters and staff have access to the keys. Now I can tuck myself inside my panty, adjust my pantyhose, fix my petticoat and dress. I curtsey as I thank them. They have security staff to pick me back up and to take me to first gather my bins of cloths and such and then to take me to my dorm room.

I get my things in the bins on the dolly and I push it to the dormitory section of the building. We pass a few other sissy maids and they along with me smile as we pass but we all keep going our own ways. They have work to do I have to get to my dorm room.

At the dorm room the security staff open the door and we all walk inside. Immediately I see 3 other sissy maids, my new room mates. Security staff introduce us all and they then go. I am about to meet and learn about my sissy room mates.

********************************

Chapter Seven to follow shortly

12