Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 07

Story Info
My New Start To My Sissy Life.
4.3k words
4.45
20.2k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: At 'The Agency' and I'm Off to a New Start In My Sissy Life.

"Girls this is your new dorm mate, Sissy Chantel." one of the security staff says.

The other staff member adds, "You shall take her into your group, help her set up her things and then take her around on a tour of the facilities and such. Report to the office after doing so, OK?"

One sissy maid (Traci) replies, "Yes, sirs we will sirs."

The men leave and I stand before my new sissy dorm mates.

"Hi, Chantel, my name is Traci. This girl here is Trish and the other girl is Camille."

They all say hello to me. I reply with a hello too. I add, "I'm very nervous and I feel sorta weird and faint."

Traci sitting on her bed tapping her hand on it says, "Come, come over here and sit with me Chantel."

I feel like crying as I begin to accept my life now and where it looks to be going. My eyes water a bit but I do not cry as I move to Traci's bed and sit by her. I say, " I...I can't believe what has and is happening to me. I am sort of lost right now."

Traci says as she puts an arm around my shoulders, "There, there Chantel, it's ok... it's going to be ok, trust me, trust us." As the other girls nod yes, "Let us help you accept what is happening to you. Please just relax and take it all in. We are all like you are now full time live in sissy maids, slaves if you will. We are also as you will be comfort girls, sissy sluts by any definition. We all have been where you are right now Hun."

I look at her and ask, "How long have you all been here... at... 'The Agency'?"

Traci replies, "Hun I've been here the longest of us three girls, over six years now."

My eyes open wide as I look at her, " Six years, oh my God how have you handled this?"

Traci replies, "I'll tell you how I and how the other girls have handled this and how you will too, but if the others can answer your first question?"

Trish pipes in, "Chantel I have been here for about three years."

Camille adds, "Hun I have been here a little over a year and a half."

Traci goes on and says, "Chantel, we each have come to 'The Agency' in similar ways. Generally we each replied to personal ads where we were able to role play our sissy maid and slut fantasies. Obviously we each are similar in that way. Recruiters tested each of us and they evaluated us to the point of knowing we will choose enslavement as we are into it enough as sissies to really want this. Yes, we all fought it and at times still do. Going from sissy fantasies to a sissy reality is a big step and one where the male parts of who we are feels like fighting back. But Chantel we all know it's futile, we all in our own way have come to realize that we are sissies and want to be enslaved as sissy maids and sissy sluts."

I interject, "But how can you put up with this 24/7 and for you over six years already? How do you not fight to escape?"

Trish jumps in, "Chantel, like anything in life, you can get use to it. The people who operate 'The Agency' are skilled at using domination to push us from a fantasy world to real life. As sissies we just accept being broken into accepting this lifestyle as it's one we all fantasized about in many ways. It's both very tough and hard on us but also that sissy part of who we are loves and craves it. You will come to accept and enjoy the feminine and sissy part of it. From today on you will each and every day dress in a maids dress, pantyhose, wig, heels and makeup. Every night you will dress as a sissy slut."

My face shows fear as I see how my life looks to unfold before me.

Camille adds, "Hun it's gonna be ok, trust us. As hard as sissy slavery is and 'The Agency' works us long and hard but as our Masters and owners they are fair given we are sissy maids and sluts who don't get nor deserve much if any respect. They want to keep us kept but they want to keep us productive as maids to which you will see what, where and who we serve as maids. But they really make good money by using us as hard core sluts. They call it politely 'comfort girls'."

I ask, "What happens if you resist, if you try to escape?"

Their's Laughter...

Traci adds, "Hun there is no escape, do not think it will ever happen. For one they will break you down to accept your plight here and you will choose to not even try to escape. As to resistance, don't try it, they will punish you badly, both physically and mentally if you try."

She continues to hold me with an arm of her's around my shoulders and says, "Listen Chantel take my advice here, the part of you that may resist and fight back is what is left of that male or man in you. He will occupy a part of who you are and he lived out in your world as your faux male to the world. The sissy girl in you had to hide in the shadows and for you it's been how many years?"

I say "I'm in my 40's, 44 to be exact."

Traci says, "44 years you lived mostly as a male and man. Your femme and sissy side was buried inside your faux male persona. But from now on she is you, you are her. YOU CHANTEL ARE A SISSY GIRL WHO SERVES AS A SISSY MAID AND SISSY SLUT! So you deal with resistance and any fool hearty ideas of escape by, locking in back of your mind the man in you. LOCK HIM AWAY FOR GOOD! Some girls here have ceremonies were they figuratively kill the man inside of them. Others lock him away in mental prison. I recommend that you do similar, it will make your life here at 'The Agency' better for you."

The four of us go on to talk about things here at 'The Agency' and how to help me accept my new life. I do see their points made about how we were all sissies desiring to turn our sissy fantasies into our reality. The people they have to recruit and still recruit at times for 'The Agency' are all very good at their jobs. I find out that Master Camron and Sir Gage actually recruited Traci, Trish and Camille. My new Masters I guess look to keep me a part of this group of sissies.

We all then set up my storage and hanging of clothes, shoes, lingerie and make up etc. I sit on my simple but ample sissy bed. From today onward this dorm room will be where I shall live and sleep in with the three other sissy girls.

We all get ready to now go out and about as the girls give me the tour. Besides myself wearing a black maids dress, black pantyhose, black 5 inch high heel pumps, wig and makeup, the other sissies are dressed in the same scheme with only minor differences in maids dress details, wigs and black high heel pumps. Traci is in suede pumps, Trish black velvet pumps and Camille black leather pumps with ankle straps.

As we step out the dorm room Traci is our head sissy maid and takes control. We begin a walking tour, as such I am introduced to other sissy maids going about their assigned duties. It's quite the building, four rooms in total for using as a dorm for all of the maids, of which three are currently used with four girls in each totaling twelve maids in total at this time. One room is a spare one.

I'm taken to our sissy communal bathroom, makeup room and open showers. It's designed to offer us no privacy, even the toilets are open to each other along with the shower and lighted makeup tables. I'm told the reason is to weaken our individuality and to keep us humiliated and humble. There are no urinals as we sit to pee as well. I'm looking at what are 5 toilets side by side with no stall walls, no privacy. As we look at this communal bathroom one other sissy girl comes in and before my and all of our eyes, she preps herself by lifting up her dress, petticoat and pulling down her panty and pantyhose to then sit on a toilet to do her business. I'm am taken aback by such openness. Camille pipes in, "Chantel, you will get use to doing your bathroom privileges in public as sissy Clarisse is doing right now."

I look a bit stunned as I say, "Wow it's odd to see toilet duties done with no privacy."

Traci says, "Sissy slaves must accept we do not deserve privacy, look up here." as she points to cameras, "There are cameras everywhere, even in the bathroom, focused on the toilets, in the showers and at our make up tables. In fact Chantel there are cameras in our dorm room too. They are everywhere needed to monitor us and are used to compile evidence for our weekly reward or punishment review."

At this point Clarisse finishes and I am greeted to her as she then leaves to carry on her maids duties. I'm told this is a part of a maid's and slut's life and now mine too.

We move on to the office section where I was initially dropped off and met with Madame Lisa. The office has staff for scheduling maids and duties, comfort girl duties, payroll as we all are legally paid minimum wage for our maids work, security details, accounting and ordering of needed supplies and food for feeding us sissies. Six of the staff of ten here are ladies, four are men. I am introduced to all and all four of us curtsey to each as such.

Master Randolph, Master Mark, their wives Mistress Janet and Mistress Linda have offices on the floor above. We all go upstairs and knock to then be let in and I am introduced again and greeted by the four of them as their new sissy girl. More curtsies and talk about how I am coming along. Traci gives me a positive thumbs up.

From the office section we go to the Member Only Athletic/training room and locker room. It appears that 'The Agency' has members pay to use these training, athletic facilities. As maids each day some of us work part of our day cleaning the room and serving men who work out in the room. Four maids in a morning shift and after lunch a change for four more maids work here each day except Saturday and Sunday when the room is closed.

I'm introduced to three men working out and two sissy maids serving them. We walk into the locker room and we hear moaning and grunting as we walk through the door and around the corner. BAM! what do I see? A sissy maid in doggy position on a bench and a man behind her, fucking her up her ass. Trish says to me this is common as we walk towards them. I feel we should give them privacy, but soon I realize that is not to be the case. There are three 'fuck' benches in back of the locker room with video cameras tightly set to look at them. The rest of the men's locker room is kept private from video. As we watch a man fuck a sissy maid Traci speaks up, "Hello Sir Rick, I see you are enjoying sissy Mable."

Sir Rick panting as he fucks Mable, says, "Huh..huh yeah, yeah, Mable is a good fuck, who... who is the new girl?"

Traci answers, "This is sissy Chantel, it's her first day here at 'The Agency'."

I curtsey and say, "Hello Sir Rick." I also say hello to sissy Mable. Who while moaning as she is being fucked up her sissy ass, looks up to me and says, "He...hello... ugh, uhm Chan...uhh ugh, Chantel."

Sir Rick adds as he keeps pounding Mable's ass, "Umm... ugh...uhhh. I'm gonna have to... too fuck you soon Chan..ugh, ohhh almost there.. fuck you soon Chantel. Ughh!! Ohhh!" as he shoots a load of his jizz up Mable's ass in front of us all.

I think 'fuck what am I seeing? Jeez sex is out in the open here as if it's just the way it is. Fuck this is going to be stuff I will be doing here.'

As Sir Rick pulls out of Mable he winks at me and walks off to shower as he fucked her all sweaty after his work out. Mable sits up and cum dribbles from her ass onto the bench. She stands now on her white spike heel pumps and pulls up her panty, white pantyhose, adjusts her petticoat and fixes her pink maids dress. She looks at me smiles and says, "Welcome to the sissy team Chantel." as she grabs a few paper towels and wipes the spilled cum off the 'fuck' bench.

We all now move on from the locker room and back to the office. Once there sissy Traci asks one of the secretaries if she can call and confirm sissy Martha and sissy Christina if they will be willing to have a visit from us so that I can be introduced to them. The secretary places a couple of phone calls.

I ask, "Why do you need permission to visit these two girls?"

Traci replies, "Hun, sissy Martha and sissy Christina are two surviving and retired maids and comfort girls. Martha served over seventeen years as a sissy maid and comfort girl for 'The Agency'. Sissy Cristina served over fifteen years as such. Both are retired, due to health conditions, as result and just as your contract states our Masters provide a place for any sissy maid who is of insufficient health for full time sissy service to retire with peace.

These two maids have their own little single room apartments to live out their lives in retirement. Well they are asked to provide if able to some comfort services to elderly and lonely older men and widowers who are or become client or full members of 'The Agency'."

I with surprise say, "Oh, I see, they are two long time sissy girls who live here now."

Traci says, "Yes, Chantel, we would like to introduce you to them, but Masters require us permission to visit them in their rooms."

The secretary tells us both sissy girls will receive us for a short visit. We all curtsey to the secretary as we then move to the wing of the building that has rooms for retired maids who cannot work full time.

We get buzzed in through the doorway to the hall leading to these two retired maids. But passing through I see a wall with portraits hanging, portraits of sissy maids, I ask, "Who are these sissies?"

Traci replies, "This is our memorial wall. Each photo here represents a sissy maid and comfort girl who has passed away in the service of 'The Agency'."

There are twelve portraits on this wall. This means twelve sissy girls have come to live and work for 'The Agency' and passed away.

Trish now says, "Yes, Chantel all sissy girls who live and work here will one day find their portrait on this memorial wall after they pass away, including you one day Hun. Hopefully for you and all of us here that's a long way away."

Traci adds, "Our Masters are good to us, providing us our dreams come true as sissy maids and sluts, a place to live, eat, wash up, sleep at and full time slavery day and night. They will provide for you a room if you become too old and/or frail to work full time as we are about to show you and they will take care of you and your affairs after you pass away. We are all very fortunate."

I am bewildered as I soak all this up, "Wow, they have quite the operation here."

Camille says, "Yes, they do Chantel, you will be worked into it all just as we all have."

We get to sissy Martha's room and Traci knocks on her door. Soon after Martha answers and we are let into her simple but nice room. She is in her late sixties a bit frail but dressed as a nice elderly lady. I introduce myself and she welcomes me. She offers us tea and we all politely accept.

Retired maids like her and Christina are to be honoured by us working maids. Soon Christina comes by to meet me and all of us. She too is in her late sixties and looks good but has a bum hip and knees so she finds it harder to walk. I can't believe all I'm seeing and it's all having affect on my mind. I am seeing now how my life will only be sissy slavery from here on.

We all drink tea, talk among us but mostly listen to Martha and Christina talk about their lives and sissy lives. How far it has all come over twenty years. They recall their early days to us and how they like us were sissy wannabes who got into life at 'The Agency' Back then Master Randolph's and Master Mark's fathers ran the operation, they have since passed away but trained them take over. They each have teenage children who the will bring into the operation once they become legal adults. I learn a lot of classic info about it all, I learn that both retired maids still try to put out for lonely elderly men at times but they are mostly left to enjoy retirement on a small pension controlled by our Masters. They are not rich but are comfortable as long as they live en femme.

They relate when they were deemed to be too incapable of full time sissy maid and slut work that they could leave 'The Agency' with a small at the time for each $30,000 severance and go on their ways in life or they can retire and live as old maids with 'The Agency' taking care of them in a frugal but adequate way.

I ask why did they not choose to leave? They both told me after fifteen and seventeen years of full time sissy slavery and slut duty with sex to thousands and thousands of male partners, that they'd find to hard to go back and in reality being retired out as old maids was better. Of the twelve maids who have passed away in service here six were retired out as old maids first, six passed away due to other issues as working maids.

Well as we finished our visit with Martha and Christina, I learned a lot about how my life will likely go from now on. It's strange, scary, but comforting to know that my Master's will use me as much and long as they can, trying to make as much money from me as possible. But if I too grow too old and too frail will likely offer me a similar old maid retirement.

As the four of us sissy girls walk back to the working wing of 'The Agency' we come across two sissy maids who are arriving back from outside maid cleaning services of a new bachelor male's house. Sissy Jessica and sissy Larisa are by us and talk to us as I'm introduced to them. They are pretty 30 something maids both in pink maids dresses with white lace trim, white pantyhose and pink 5 inch spike heel pumps on, looking pretty in wigs and make up. Traci asks, "So how did it go with the new client?"

Jessica says eyes wide open, "Good, he's well off and a 50 year old buff black male, dentist. His house is huge, he's divorced with his kids living with their mom. He's got into sissy maids by dabbling on Craigslist before he found out about 'The Agency'."

Traci asks, "So is he a hard ass or what?"

Larisa says, "He's all man, I mean he knows what he wants and he gets it. Seeing us for the first time put a huge smile on his face. He gave us a tour of his house and before we could get to cleaning he had us bent over his kitchen table and proceeded to fuck each of us. I was first as he pulled out a massive nine inch very thick, cut black cock. He split my ass wide open as he pounded me and fucked me hard. I felt as if his huge cock was going to split my insides apart. He fucked me like a wild boar and he shot his hot jizz up deep inside me. Once he pulled out of me he sent me on my way to begin vacuuming his house. Jessica was left bent over on the kitchen table to wait for him to work his horny drive back up."

I can't believe what I'm hearing, but it is as spoken.

Jessica speaks, "I was told to stay bent over, lubed up and wait for as long as he needed to get his drive back up. As I lay on his kitchen table, He made himself some coffee and lunch. I spoke only when he spoke to me. Larisa was vacuuming in another room and we talked about my sissy life and about sex and all. He was polite but remained strong in his attitude as he made it clear he was going to fuck my sissy butt hole too." she goes on to add, "About 15 minutes later he began feeling up my bare ass cheeks, kneading them and poking his index finger in my hole. He told me my ass was very nice, I thanked him.

Traci asks, "Well how did his fuck go for you?"

Jessica replies, "Once he shoved his nine inches of thick dark meat up my butt hole I knew I was in for a major butt fuck. He again was all wild animal like. I was in pain and pleasure as his big black piston drilled my abdomen into the edge of his kitchen table. I was near tears as he pounded my sissy ass. He grunted and snorted and BAM! out of his cock he shot a load of thick, hot jizz inside me. It was magic. Once he was done and pulled out I too was told to get on to maids duties."

Camille asks, "A big house must have kept you two busy after the sex?"

12