Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Traci and I ready for mass anal sex the men divide into two groups of six, watch and wait for us to be ready. As Traci and I are bent over the pool table opposite each other standing in our heels, our sissy bottoms ready for fucking we wait.

I can't help to look and see before me twelve men all naked from the waste down fondling their cocks as they decide on what order each will go in terms of fucking us two sissy sluts. But soon we both feel firm hands on each of our buttocks. And soon we feel the first invasion of cock up our butt holes. As the first of the men penetrate each of us, oddly Traci and I look into each other's eyes and feel a sister kinship as we each are being fucked up our butt holes by horny men we do not know.

The penetration of our sissy butt holes is ravaging as we feel like cheap whores as man after man bang us and dump loads of cum up inside our butt holes. We try to be upbeat and smile as we compliment each man for fucking us. The men love it all. The cum begins to back flow from our buttocks and run down our legs staining our pulled down panties. The smell of cum pervades our space and when each of us had six men each fuck us to orgasm, the men pull off, put their underwear and pants put back on as Traci and I are told to wipe our bottoms up and fix our clothes.

For the next couple of hours Traci and I wait on these men, serving them drinks, bringing out food/snacks accepting men swatting our bottoms and pinching our asses as we serve. Traci and I know to be cute, sexy, happy and submissive to all this.

Soon though the men are ready for blow jobs. two padded chairs are set up side by side and men draw up an order of which will be sucked off in which order. For Traci and myself it matters not as we will be on our knees heads in crotch sucking hard cock.

Once the men sort things out we get at it. Traci and I side by side as each man sits cock and and balls freely hanging for each of us to service as sissy cock suckers. The enjoyment the men get by having two sexy, slutty, sissy girls suck them off to orgasm and knowing we swallow is great. The men coach us on as we suck each guy off. One by one they reach orgasm and feed Traci and I hot, creamy, cum. We both ingest this sperm filled treat as if we were hungry and all the men LOVE IT!

By 11:00pm we are done. Ready to leave the men thank us for being good sluts and we both curtsey as we walk out to the parked car. As we quietly drive back to 'The Agency' very few words are spoken between us as we each visit our own space in our minds. For me this is all still new, for Traci she's seen and done it all so much before in her six years working her for 'The Agency' now. She does comfort me and tells me that it gets easier.

By 11:15pm we are back in our dorm room and rest a few minutes. Soon Trish and Camille are back from their night as comfort girls. As per usual as we strip down to our bras and panties we chit chat and soon along with all the other girls, wash our make up off and do any toilet business as we get ready for our midnight lights out and in bed. My first full day of my new sissy slave life ends. But many years of such to come. Saturday is a special day that I will soon find out as we all drift to sleep.

****************************

Chapter Ten to follow shortly.

12