Sissy Chantel, New Reality Ch. 11

Story Info
Sunday Afternoon Fun.
2.2k words
4.5
15.9k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven: Sunday Fun

Well now that our Masters and Mistresses have left us here in the locker room, with all twelve of us sissies now freed from our chastity, our sissy dicks are getting quite hard. We have been allowed a period of sissy sexual freedom. For the next 45 or so minutes we are to engage in a sissy orgy to relieve our pent up sexual desires. Soon this locker room will be full of sissies sucking off and or being fucked by other sissies. My mind races as I see sissies now pair off.

My right hand is grabbed and as I look to see who it is I see Traci has her eyes on me. "Come on Chan, lets play." she says.

I intuitively follow her hands together as I say, "OK Traci."

She takes me to a 'fuck' bench and she has me pull down my pantyhose and panties then sit on its edge, my legs apart. I see Traci drop to her knees and her hands begin to fondle my sissy dick and sissy balls. With this happening I find Trish sits on the bench beside me and Camille who's bottom is still red from her paddling is fondling her sissy dick and sis balls. It looks like we both are going to be sucked off, which I look forward to very much.

I'm looking around and other sissy girls are on changing benches and such where some are being fucked and others now suck. What a sight, twelve horny sissy maids all getting off with each other as a reward from our Masters.

Back to my situation I see Traci now slip my hard uncut oh abut 6 inch sissy dick in her wanting mouth. It fucking feels good to have this happen. Soon Traci is slobbering over my stiff dick and begins to suck away as she head bobs. Beside me Trish is getting much the same from Camille. We both look at each other as we lean back and smile to the sight of each of us being sucked off by our sissy sisters.

Traci is working her mouth and tongue well on my sissy dick but what blows me away is when I sense her deep throating my sissy dick. Fuck what a feeling that is. She continues to head bob as she and I moan with wanting joy. Soon between myself and Trish moaning and Traci as well as Camille groaning while they such us off, the sound of it all is so sexually stimulating. I'm enjoying my blow job and I want to cum bad but not too fast so that I can enjoy Traci working my dick over. We really work well together and I love watching her go at it on my sissy dick. I am feeling that I am getting close to cumming. I so want to shoot my load of sissy cum into Traci's mouth and I begin to pant and moan as she really works my dick hard. I can feel this pending joy of a soon to be orgasm. Then just lie that I grunt as I shoot a load of my sissy cum inside Traci's mouth. What a fucking great feeling. As we both begin to slow I hear beside my Trish also groan as she fills Camille's mouth with her hot cum.

Soon Traci has pulled off my dick and then stands up. We still have time as she now has me get up, turn around and get back on the 'fuck' bench. It looks as if she will fuck my sissy ass with her now quite hard 6 inch cut sissy dick. I am soon on my hands and knees, ass up in the air, Traci takes a dollop of KY Jelly and begins to finger my butt hole.

Soon I see also beside me Trish also on her hands and knees as it looks as if Camille will fuck her sissy ass. Its going to be fun for the four of us roomies and sissy sisters having such a good time. But all around us our other sissy sisters are still getting it on with butt fucks and sissy dick sucks.

I now feel Traci shove her hard dick up my butt hole and I grunt a bit as she works her way in me. I relax and enjoy the butt fuck I am getting from Traci. Same goes with Trish and Camille. Soon Trish and I are being well butt fucked by our sissy sisters. The pounding we both get is rhythmic. We feel a good hard butt fuck as our sisters work them up to a good butt fuck orgasm.

I'm being well worked over by Traci as she groans, sighs and pants as she works herself to an eventual orgasm. Traci tells me that my sissy ass is nice and tight. She feel good pounding my back side. We are moaning in near unison as she groans away. I hear her say, "Oh...ohh gawd Chantel... fuck. you ...you feel so...soo uhhh. good. I ... m almost there, Chan... ahhh, uhhh." as she pounds me harder and just like that she grunts and thrusts hard to shoot out her sperm filled sissy cum up my butt hole. What a fucking feeling it is to have Traci fuck me to her orgasm. Beside me I hear Camille groan as she too cums up inside Trish too.

Soon both sissy girls have pulled out of our butt holes and tuck their sissy dicks back in their panties. I now get up, grab some tissue and wipe my back side of lube and cum, just as Trish does as well. Soon all four of us have fixed our maids outfits and just sit and relax until 3:00pm. The others are finishing up as well and the smell of cum is in the air.

At 3:00pm over the P.A. Master Mark dismisses us and sends us to our dorm rooms to get ready to go out shopping with our $200 gift cards. We gather our purses and jackets and we are off, first by getting into a company car. To keep things straight forward each dorm room group will get a car. So for me I'm with Traci, Trish an Camille. Sitting in the car (a little bit hard for Camille given the paddling she took earlier) we head to a local Mall with Traci driving. Soon we will park and four sissy maids in black maids dresses, black sheer pantyhose, black 5 inch spike heel pumps, a jack and purse will surely have the eyes of the shopping public upon us. Now having a total of three cars and twelve sissy maids stepping out and milling about the Mall dressed as we are shall be humiliating and fun.

Traci parks and we all step out, planting four pairs of high heeled feet on the Mall's parking lot. As we as a happy sissy group click clock our way through the parking lot and then inside the Mall as we expected the public sees us and we hear the giggles to outright laughter. Lots of derogatory comments like "Look at the faggots." "Look at the sissies." "Wow cute sissy maids." "I bet these faggot sissy maids are quite the cock suckers." etc. In our group the four of us hear it and accept it as we know we are quite the queer ass sight. We also see people taking their cell phone cameras and take pictures and make video of us. It only doubles down our humiliation, but a humiliation that we all love.

The four of us make our way to a department store and with $200.00 each to spend figure to all look at women's intimates and we check out some bras. Again the sight to the public of four faggot sissy maids all looking for bras must be a sight. We are sure the other girls who are milling about the Mall are feeling the same. A couple of female sales reps come over and talk with us as they see if they can help us. For them engaging with four sissy maids is a bright spot to a rather dull day. We get to enjoy talking to real ladies. They help each of us find a good bra or two and we thank them as we fill up our shopping baskets.

We all next browse the pantyhose section and have a good time picking out a few pairs pantyhose for ourselves. Women smile at us, giggle and ask us why we dress as we are. Once the learn that we live as sissy maids they all laugh and wish us well.

We decide to all look at outwear as well and the fun of such brings us a skirt or two and the joy of being in a feminine dept.

We all go to a cashier and ring up our sale, customers have a fun time seeing us and the sales lady enjoys chatting as the sale is completed. Once done we all still have some money left on our gift cards so we decide to go to a makeup counter of a Pharmacy in the Mall.

Walking through the Mall to the Pharmacy finds a group of five teen age girls cannot help themselves to approach us. They laugh and giggle at us, snapping photos and making videos on their phones. Their curiosity leads them to ask us questions like why are we dressed as sissy maids? Do we enjoy wearing high heels? Do we like wearing pantyhose? We obviously tell them we enjoy it all and the just laugh even more at us. They compliment us on our makeup jobs and that our wigs suit us and we all curtsey as we than them. They all burst out laughing at such and yes it's humiliating as we four sissy maids are in our 30's and 40's yet we meekly curtsey to thank teenage girls. But as humiliating as ta is we all love it.

Soon we are at the cosmetics section of the pharmacy. It's a traffic jam of sissies as by fluke all twelve of us are at the same cosmetics section. I mean again what a sight it must be to the staff and the customers to now see twelve faggot, sissy maids wearing either black maids dresses with black or white pantyhose and spike heel shoes or sissy maids wearing pink maids dresses with white or pink pantyhose and spike heel shoes.?

Well as long as the public and staff get a kick out of it. We all ask advice from cosmetics staff and soon we see twelve sissies picking out eyer shadows, eye liners, mascara, pressed and loose powder, foundation creams and lipstick. TOTAL FEMME SITUATION ON OVERLOAD! as we sissies spend whats left of our $200.00 gift cards on lovely and fun cosmetics.

Soon we all walk back to our cars and drive back to 'The Agency'. For Traci, Trish, Camille and I it was humiliating but so much fun, a great reward by our wonderful owners.

We are all back by 5:00pm and thinking we will have to get some dinner made up. But our Masters and Mistresses have ordered a treat for us and we find a number of pizzas await us along with some beer and wine. We are all grateful for such kindness by our owners an we curtsey with great honour for said privilege. The rest of the night is a night off until lights out at midnight. We can watch t.v. a movie, play board games. lounge around and yes since we are still chastity device free have more sissy on sissy sex.

The pizza and beer/wine all goes down well and we girls enjoy a great Sunday evening, I find between chit chat, checking out the movie and dabbling with a bard game I do find time to have more sissy on sissy sex. I enjoy sucking off Traci and Camille and Trish sucks me off. I'm fitting in as a newbie this sissy maid, sissy slut life. The relationship I build with my dorm room sisters and with the other girls is great. Life as I know it will only be serving as a sissy slave at 'The Agency'. Many more years of serving as a sissy maid and many more years serving men's sexual needs as a sissy slut.

What was I though harmless play a few weeks ago is now my living reality. As scary as it is and will be, oddly I am excited about it all and know it is truly my calling... I'm sissy Chantel and that will be my name for the rest of my sissy life.

************************************

The story will end here, I hope you all enjoyed it as it has been written. One can surmise from how it ended that life for sissy Chantel and the other sissies will be fully routine and from being worked as sissy maids through to sissy slut duties, life will be much as written. Lots of sissy fun, sissy maid work and lots of slutty sex. She and the other sissies will live broken into only this lifestyle.

That all said I have begun work on another sissy type story, be patient for its reveal here in the near future. Likely in the New Year.