Sissy College Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesson Two: Physical Education.
2.6k words
4.34
97.2k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterJW
MasterJW
76 Followers

All Characters 18+. Sorry for the delay. Life gets in the way sometimes. This is a sissy/interracial themed story - if these themes offend you, or you are unable to separate fantasy from reality, please read no further. Special thanks to Puzziboi for all her input. I love hearing about the mess you make in your panties, so please do leave feedback.

~~~~~

Lenni dreamt.

It's hazy: A girl on a large bed, on all fours, wearing nothing but a pink thong and black heels. She is waiting for something. Her body is smooth and pale; her breasts small and puffy. She sways her ass suggestively to unseen admirers - a moan of desperation escaping her lips. Lenni can't quite make out her face.

In walk two largely built naked black men. Perfectly built: their dark skin rippling over massive muscles; their flaccid cocks bouncing perfectly as they walk. They seat themselves down at the head of the bed, their backs braced against the headboard and their legs stretched out in front of the waiting girl.

They do not speak, but look at the girl intently. They begin to casually stoke their dicks in front of the girl, breathing life into their massive members. In no time, their cocks have grown to full size, pointing up like imposing twin spears ready to conquer any object in their path. The girl squirms, excited by this display of raw masculinity.

One of the men beckons the girl forward. She crawls forward seductively in between the two men, keeping her ass raised. She breathes in the musky scent of each man and plants an adoring kiss on each of the majestic, dark fuck poles in front of her.

Darkness.

The two black men are now fucking her. One of the men is behind her, thrusting his cock into her willing pussy, claiming it as his own. The other is kneeling on the bed, sawing his black dick into the girl's waiting mouth. Her petite body is covered with sticky sweat. The room is filled with the pungent smell of sex. Incoherent words and phrases escape the girl's mouth, adding to the symphony of sex.

The girl takes a moment's break from sucking the cock in front of her to catch her breath. She lifts up her head and looks directly at Lenni. For the first time, Lenni can make out the girl's face: It's his own face! Lenni gasps in shock. The girl smiles at Lenni's realization, licking her lips suggestively before engulfing the impatient dick in front of her once more.

~~~~~

The intensity of the dream was enough to wake Lenni up. He groaned in frustration. His penis was rock hard. The dreams were becoming more frequent and more intense.

Lenni bit his bottom lip and began to grind his naked dick into the mattress below him. He moaned into the pillows, recalling the image of those massive cocks abusing the girl. He grabbed a pillow from underneath his head and slid it down between his legs, propping his ass up and beginning his nightly ritual:

He started to hump his erect dick into the pillow: slowly at first and more urgently as he grew hornier. His delicate hands made their way to his ass cheeks, pulling them apart and exposing his asshole. There was no one in his room but he wished there was - images of black cock bursting through his mind.

"Fuck me," he pleaded to no one in particular. He humped the pillow harder, building up his orgasm. He moaned into the sheets below him, picking up the tempo and imagining that there was a man behind him, fucking him, possessing him.

"Please just fuck me!"

With those words he erupted, spewing his watery discharge into the pillow underneath him. He had to bite down on a pillow to keep himself from moaning too loudly. Satiated, Lenni drifted off back to sleep - a fevered, cum-drenched sleep.

~~~~~

The next day, Lenni had his Gym Class. He hated it: he was always picked last for teams and he always brought up the rear in whatever discipline they practised. Lenni had long since accepted that his peers were physically superior to him and so had trained himself not to think about losing too much. What he really hated about Gym Class, were the post work-out showers.

There was too much raw masculinity in the changing rooms for Lenni to bear. The jocks would barge into the changing rooms shouting loudly and high fiving each other on a game well played. They would be sweaty and grimy, their clothes sticking obscenely to their muscled bodies. It intimidated Lenni - but more embarrassingly - it aroused him.

As usual, Lenni waited until all the jocks had finished showering before getting into the showers himself. He turned on the tap and let the hot water cascade over his pale slim body, cursing himself for being so weak. He looked down at his shrivelled penis and allowed himself to giggle at its size.

Lenni was showering for about five minutes before he realized that he was not alone in the showers. Two showers down, Lenni could make out Derrick's face. He must have been speaking to the coach, Lenni thought to himself. Out of the corner of his eye, Lenni allowed himself to admire Derrick's body. Like all the athletes at Chester, he was a perfect specimen: tall and toned, his body was the sublime product of many hours of working out. Lenni's eyes instinctively fluttered down the length of Derrick's body before settling their gaze on Derrick's wet cock.

Lenni gasped. It was beautiful. About 5 inches soft, it hung regally down from Derrick's crotch, the rising steam adding to the spectacle. His ball sac hung low too, weighed down by two big bloated balls. Bloated with cum. Hot sticky man seed.

Lenni caught his train of thought before it raced away and diverted his eyes away from the hypnotic black cock. His tiny white penis was now hard.

"Get a hold of yourself," thought Lenni.

Lenni tried to focus on the task of showering but couldn't help himself from sneaking guilty glances of Derrick's hot black cock. Each time he looked at it, his own dicklet would jump in excitement.

"Just one more peek," thought Lenni, "just one more and I'll get out of here."

He turned to look one last time, only to see Derrick soaping his massive cock with thick foam.

"Ungghh!!"

The noise startled Derrick who turned to look directly at Lenni. Lenni gasped and instinctively attempted to cover his raging hard on but it was too late. Derrick had caught Lenni in the act.

A sexy smile spread across Derrick's face. He reached down and gave his chocolate dick a few luxurious strokes.

"Here you go, faggot," said Derrick calmly.

Lenni could not help himself. He lowered his gaze to Derrick's manhood and watched Derrick's hand gently glide over his black cock. Lenni was desperately hard, aching for release. Being called a faggot by this Black god had only made Lenni stiffer.

"Go on cremepuff," continued Derrick as he jerked off for Lenni's pleasure, "be a good girl and get yourself off to my black dick."

Lenni throbbed, but remained silent and motionless under the water, hypnotised by the black cock in front of him.

"Grab that clitty between your legs and jerk for me sissy boi! Masturbate to ma Big Black Cock" Derrick's voice was becoming more demanding.

Lenni obeyed. His hand reached for his stiffie but he was so hard that just the touch of his delicate hand on his cockette set of his orgasm.

His tiny ball sac contracted immediately, spewing hot cummies out of his penis and on to the wet floor. Lenni moaned helplessly, his orgasm sending wave after wave of pleasure and humiliation through his body, the lewdness of his display heightening the sensations.

Lenni had been broken. They both knew it. Not only had Lenni been made to jerk off for another man but he had been so turned on by it that he barely needed to touch his dick. Even as his orgasm subsided, this realization made his face burn with shame. He looked up to Derrick's face to see the look of a man who had won. Derrick had stopped stroking his cock and just stood there, his perfect body on full display, looking down at Lenni like an all-conquering king, arrogant yet composed, knowing that he had Lenni right where he wanted him.

Derrick smiled, and stepped out of the shower as Lenni's clitty dribbled out the last of its weak cum.

~~~~~

The rest of the day was hell for Lenni. Derrick was in all of his classes and the tension was unbearable. Lenni avoided making eye contact with him but felt Derrick's gaze on his body all through the day. Lenni felt like a piece of property being eyed out at an auction. It would have infuriated him if it didn't turn him on so much.

The last class of the day was History. Of course Lenni's mind was somewhere else. He was already thinking about how quickly he could get home and lose himself in his black cock porn stash, about how many times he would hump his pillow calling out for Derrick, about how right it had felt to be called a faggot. He was brought back to reality by a sharp call through the intercom:

"Lenni Taylor to the principal's office. Lenni Taylor to the principal's office NOW!"

~~~~~

"It has been brought to my attention that you acted in a lewd and inappropriate way towards another student in the locker rooms today."

Mr Blackwood was an imposing man. Despite wearing a crisply tailored suit every day, it was clear that this was a man in peak physical condition. His voice was deep yet clear, his eyes dark and piercing. Everything about him demanded attention. It was no secret how successful Mr Blackwood was with the ladies: his sexual prowess was an urban legend around Chester. And even those who were not attracted to him, held him in high regard for the amazing things he had accomplished at Chester.

And right now, he was towering over Lenni.

"If these allegations are true, you could be expelled Lenni. I hope you understand how serious this is."

"I-I-It was Derrick," stammered Lenni, "he made me do it." Lenni was shaking like a leaf.

"Hemade you masturbate? Did he force you or threaten you in some way?"

"N-No. It just..."

"I think I understand Lenni," interrupted Mr Blackwood, his voice suddenly more gentle.

Mr Blackwood made his way to the side of the table where Lenni was seated and leant against the table, crossing his muscled arms and looking down at Lenni.

Lenni had never been this close to Mr Blackwood before and immediately felt his strong presence. He radiated such strength and masculinity that Lenni blushed just from the proximity of this man. Despite how scared he was of him, Lenni was finding Mr Blackwood irresistible. It didn't help that Mr Blackwood's crotch was just a few inches from Lenni's face.

"It must be hard for a pretty young boy like you to be around all these jocks," started Mr Blackwood, "they can be quite intimidating, can't they?"

"Yes, Sir," offered Lenni, his voice soft and feminine.

"One of the reasons, we created the Sissy Boi Program is to protect boys like you from the expectations of being a man. Not everyone can be an athlete or a soldier -I understand that - but everyone has a role to play."

"I'm NOT a sissy," protested Lenni, his full lips forming a sexy pout of indignation. "I don't want to dress in booty shorts and I certainly don't want a boyfriend!"

"Then why were you masturbating like a wanton slut in the showers?"

The choice of words caught Lenni off guard. His jaw dropped and he instinctively lowered his gaze, meeting Mr Blackwood's crotch.

"My eyes are up here, sweetheart."

Lenni blushed heavily, but didn't withdraw his gaze, once again mesmerised by the bulge of a man.

"White bois are all the same," continued Mr Blackwood, "You try real hard to deny it, but you all dream of being turned into faggots for black cock. You spend hours on the internet getting yourself off to big dicks and sissy porn, waiting for a real man to force you into taking it up the ass and stripping you of the last vestiges of your false manhood. That way you can claim you were forced into become a swishing faggot. But no one's going to force you today, Lenni. You're going to make yourself a faggot."

With each word, Lenni grew hornier. He know it was all true. His mouth went dry. Now more than ever, he wanted some cock.

Sensing this, Mr Blackwood unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor

"Yessssssss," hissed Lenni involuntarily, slipping deeper into his cock trance. The cock that he so desperately craved was now only a thin sheet of material away. He could see its outline through the boxers. He could feel the heat emanating from the cock against his smooth face. The delicious, musky smell of a real man filled the room.

"See anything you like darling?"

Lenni cooed. He reached forward and began stroking Mr Blackwood's cock through his boxers. It was so big and hot! Lenni could feel the cock growing. He had to have it! If being a sissy meant he got to be around men like Mr Blackwood and their cocks, then he wanted to be the biggest, faggiest most effeminate sissy of them all! Lenni pressed his nose against the boxers, taking in the heady aroma of Man.

"I need it," whispered Lenni.

"Need what?"

"Your dick."

Mr Blackwood withdrew, stepping back. "You better learn how to ask better, bitch!"

Lenni was genuinely disappointed than he couldn't nuzzle at Mr Blackwood's cock anymore.

He needed that dick! And he was going to prove it!

He got off the chair and knelt on the ground like a real sissy, showing her submissive nature. He looked up with desperate eyes and asked in his most feminine voice, "Please can I see your Big Black Cock?"

Mr Blackwood lowered his boxers. His cock sprang out and hit Lenni on the face, smearing a generous amount of pre cum across his cheek. Lenni did what came naturally: he squealed like a girl, both in surprise and in pleasure.

Mr Blackwood's fuck stick did not disappoint. It was a size queen's dream: thick and long with those sexy Shane Diesel veins running down it that Lenni found so irresistible. Lenni understood: he could never compete with this as a man, but as a sissy he could love and worship it.

Without thinking, Lenni leaned forward to take it in his mouth, but again Mr Blackwood withdrew.

"Not so fast faggot."

Lenni blushed at his own eagerness.

"All sissies who want to join us at Chester need to ask first. You then have to show your symbolic devotion to cock by kissing the head of my dick."

Lenni giggled, now keen to put on a show of faggotry for the man before him.

"Please Sir. Please turn me into a simpering limp-wristed sissy faggot for all you gorgeous black men."

With that, Lenni gave Mr Blackwood's ebony dick a long, sloppy thank you kiss, sealing the deal and forever altering the course of his life.


MasterJW
MasterJW
76 Followers