Sissy Downfall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
234 Followers

"Mistress has been experimenting with various hormones to force lactation in T Girls. Her latest formulation hasn't been tested so if you are lucky she may choose you as the guinea pig. All the others have caused strange side effects so maybe you don't want to be too lucky" she sneered.

When I stopped panting with pleasure the suction stopped and the hose was removed. I climbed reluctantly from the dildo and wrangler taught me how to sterilize the hoses and fittings and store them for latter use. She laced up my restraint and led me back to my cell where she presented me with an enema kit and gave me half an hour to cleanse my inside.

The half hour had expired and I had re applied my make up as was expected of me when she returned for me.

Being led along a good path by the wrangler I had difficulty not tripping over because of the short steps I had to take. We were heading towards the main house and I was terrified of what fate may await me inside. Mistress Rebecca had intimated that she might remove my clitty when last she spoke to me. I hoped that my castration would satisfy her need to have me totally feminized.

"We have some time before your audience with the Mistress so I will give you a short tour of the features of the mansion on our way."

We climbed a marble stair case and I found myself on a huge patio with a swimming pool surrounded with tables and chairs under beach umbrellas. A couple of French maids hovered with trays of drinks and snacks. While several stunning naked T girls swam or lounged in the chairs.

"Those are Mistresses' secretaries who help her run her many businesses. They are allowed many freedoms and are paid well for their work. Only the Mistress has more freedom than they do. You are not nearly pretty enough to be one of them. The maids have many restrictions on them and are not paid and are punished if they break any of the many rules of the house. Mistress does have some personal maids who have similar freedoms to the secretaries but are not paid and are punished rarely."

Leading me through a doorway wrangler took me down a long flight of stairs, through a heavy door and into darkness. She flipped some lights on and I found myself in a dungeon with all the usual torture devices plus some that I couldn't even imagine their purpose. In one corner there was a brightly lit operating theater with several rows of tiered seats that allowed one to watch through a long window.

A door was opened and the wrangler showed me one of the cells that would hold the victims of the upcoming torture.

"Mistress, is that you" a voice called. "I'm sorry I stole from you. I'll do any thing to make it up"

We moved along the passage until we found the owner of the voice. A stunningly beautiful T girl was shackled to the wall by her wrists and ankles. She was held in a squatting pose and had evidence of a severe whipping on most of her naked body. She was shivering as it was very cold.

"If you are lucky you will just be killed you little slut. But is more than likely that you will be tortured and then spend some time in the operating theater." She was told, eliciting a howl of anguish:"Noooo! I'll be good and do anything." Wrangler just laughed as we walked away.

"That's what happens to thieving secretaries. I hope I get to watch her tortured and modified into a curiosity for the mistress to play with" she laughed again.

We climbed a set of stairs which brought us into a sumptuous hall with marble floor, beautiful tapestries on the walls interspersed with paintings which to my untrained eye looked like original masters. This is the grand banquet hall, I was told. We then walked through several beautifully appointed drawing rooms all of which had beautiful views of the gardens.

Wrangler knocked on a door which was opened by a beautiful maid who told us to wait. After half an hour we were ushered into another stunningly furnished room where we found Mistress Rebecca waiting for us seated in an almost throne like arm chair. She was beautifully dressed in fitted skirt and jacket from one of the great fashion houses of Europe. Her jewelry sparkled and her hair and make up was perfect. Her stilettos matched the pastel blue outfit perfectly. I knew that I was looking at a five thousand dollar outfit.

I curtsied and wrangler bowed (butch T girl) before my mistress.

"Good morning wrangler. I trust all is well down on the farm."

"Yes mistress everything is great. Milk production is up and the paying perverts loved the show last night."

Mistress looked me up and down and said"You have had some improvements made I hear. Get on your knees and come and lick the soles of my shoes.' I complied without hesitation and was kicked away when mistress tired of my groveling.

"I have decided that you should have a name slave. From now on you will be known as Dogbitch. I watched a little of your performance on replay. You obviously love the work. The sales of downloads have been over the top. So far one million perverts have paid to look at your disgusting display. Keep working at it and I may not cut your clit off. I'm sure that with wrangler's training you will achieve even more innovative ways to make me money. You are now officially the trainer's assistant and may be allowed to have sex with some of the higher rated gurls if they demand it. Wrangler can use you when ever she feels the need. I have decided to punish the thief tonight and all the higher graded gurls will be forced to watch as a lesson to them. Wrangler will get to watch because of her seniority and you Dogbitch can watch so that you understand exactly how ruthless and cruel I am. Both of you will be expected to present your selves in dungeon attire after milking time and your evening meal. You are dismissed." After a bow and curtsy we went back to the barn and completed morning chores. We fed animals and I was forced to suck off several creatures so that I could bond with them. I was told that they would be much kinder to me if they recognized me as their bitch. Finally I sucked off the horse-man and ended up with an equine semen shower as I couldn't swallow fast enough.

Wrangler demanded sandwiches and coffee to be made for her. I was allowed a cup of coffee but no food as wrangler said that I was quite full enough. As an after lunch treat wrangler had me kneel in front of her and suck her gigantic clittty. I was very full after taking her load. I was told to rest for a while and then to prepare bolognaise for our dinner. It was to be simmering away so that it would be ready after milking and to give us time to prepare ourselves for the night ahead.

Making the dinner was easy and it was all ready to go when we went off to milk the cows. After that job was completed, we ate. The only downside was that my serving was smothered in man seed sauce.

My outfit for the night was another corset of the same style that I had been wearing all day. There were several of them in my chest of drawers. Clean stockings and the same shoes completed my outfit. An enema and shower preceded my dressing and makeup application. Remarkably my ringlets were holding up and I looked suitably slutty by the time we were to leave. I grabbed my little pink bag of make up and was ready when the wrangler arrived to lead me to the entertainment. She was dressed in a shining black latex body stocking which hugged every curve of her body, stilettos and studded leather gloves. She carried a riding crop which she used on my bottom to stop me tarrying as we walked to the main house and followed the stairs down to the dungeon where I was seated on a hard bench overlooking the torture floor. The bench soon filled with all the secretaries and high level maids. I was looked upon with distain because they considered me to be well below their station. All of them were dressed in similar corsets as I was with stockings and seven inch heels. I noticed that they had much more difficulty than I had walking in those heels.

A huge video screen lit up showing the thief in her cell now strung up from a high beam by her wrists and being hosed down with a fire hose. The jet from the hose was strong enough to move her body away from it. Particular attention was paid to her breasts and boy bits. Once it was deemed that she was clean she was unshackled and dragged out of the cell.

Soon she was dragged before us, her wrists were manacled to a ceiling secured chain and each ankle was secured to eye bolts set into the floor spreading her legs about a yard apart. She was then slashed with a bull whip until the welts covered every inch of her skin. Wrangler was wielding the whip and I hoped that I would never be recipient of her skill. She had not broken skin once, just terrible stripes all over her. The girl screamed at first and eventually as she weakened and subsided into sobs.

"Put her on the rack" Mistress' dressed in a tight leather dress over thigh high boots and long leather gloves ordered.

The thief was unhitched dragged almost unconscious and strapped upon the rack. Wrangler worked the winch handle stretching the girl to almost breaking point. She screamed, sobbed and cried but couldn't struggle as her body was as taught as a bow string.

"Get your self down here Dogbitch" I want this slut to hear you speak".

I joined Mistress who was standing next to the girls face. "Did you all notice how easily Dogbitch walked in those stupidly high heels?" Mistress asked the assembled girls. They all nodded. "How is it that you can walk so easily Dogbitch?"

"Becauth my achilieths thendons have been thortened Mithtress" I replied. Most of the audience giggled at the sound of my lisp.

"I intend to have all of you modified in this way over the next few months" they were told.

"Do you like the way Dogbitch talks" she asked the thief. "I think you will be talking just like her very soon."

Grabbing a pair of pliers, mistress gripped the girls tongue, pulled it out through teeth until it was stretched tight and then cut a half inch slit in the end of it. Blood spurted as she released it. The girl gurgled as her mouth filled with blood.

"Congratulations slave. I have promoted you to the same level as Wrangler. You will have better quarters, a larger range of still slutty clothes, and more choice in how much manseed that you ingest and you're only chance to prove your worth by getting our new milker and dogbitch up to speed as soon as she is well enough to perform. You will be called sluttrainer from now on. I have chosen you because you seem to be devoted to me, you are pretty, you know what will be expected of your charge and would love me to give you the vagina that you crave. I have found a newbee gurl to take over your role as stable hand. You will find her locked in your old cell when you return to the barn. Be strict with her but don't damage or penetrate her as you will find that she is rather special and may join my inner household quite soon. She has a strict regime of hormone treatment which you will administer without fail. You may also come into the inner circle eventually once you have proved your total subjection to my will."

Mistress dismissed Wrangler and I. we walked back to the barn and I was shown my new accommodation. It was a small suite with bedroom/sitting room, bathroom and little bar area. There was a bottle of quality Champaign in an ice bucket with a little card from Mistress welcoming me to my new rooms and position. I invited wrangler to join me share the wine. She said that she preferred beer but would bring some back to help me celebrate. By the time she returned I had bowled over two glasses and was feeling very relaxed as I had not drunk alcohol for several months. Wrangler was now wearing a pair of black boxer shorts and a tight blue singlet that hugged her well endowed chest. Androgyny personified was my mental description of her as she carried a couple of beers in and flopped onto a lounge chair opposite me and spread her muscular legs. I poured another wine with a shaking hand as I felt my clitty try to harden between my legs. Lust was in the air. I gulped some wine and raced into the bathroom to fix touch up my make up and have little tinkle on the loo.

Swaying back into the room, trying to be as womanly as possible, I topped up my drink and demurely sat down on the floor next to her and tried to seduce her with my eyes and smile.

"You may have been promoted but just remember that I am much stronger than a little sissy like you. You will still be subservient to me and I will control you. I will choose your clothing, your diet and your duties. You will address me as mistress when we are alone. If you say it in front of the real MISTRESS she will destroy you, so you will have to have your wits about you in here presence. Lie across my knees so I can feel your soft bottom."

I put my glass aside and laid myself across her knees. I felt her hands as they caressed and kneaded my bottom like it was dough for a cake. My clitty dribbled juice onto her leg. "You are such a slut" she whispered just before her hand slapped down upon my bare cheeks. The spanking continued until I was crying and sobbing for mercy. I was thrown onto the floor and told to dry my eyes and to fix my make up.

My bottom was throbbing and hot when I returned to find wrangler naked and lounging back in the chair stroking her ten inch clitty. "I hope you've got plenty of lipstick as you will need it" I was told.

I knew what was expected I dropped to my knees and licked the head of that lovely shaft. My mouth almost had a mind of its own as it stretched around the head and slid down the shaft I alternated between sucking as hard as I could and sliding my lips up and down that amazing shaft. I gradually worked it past my gag reflex and into my throat and used my neck muscles to massage the lovely invader inside me. Suddenly I was pushed away and thrown onto my knees on the floor. My little bottom twitched with anticipation of being entered. She took me dry. It hurt. I cried. She pulled out and flooded my mouth. I was sore but fulfilled. She led me to my bed and promised much more before the morning as she turned the bedside lamp off.

True to her word I was filled in both my holes throughout the night. I came several times during the night. Walking was painful when I awoke before dawn and went to the bathroom to complete my morning enema and shower. When I returned to the bedroom she was gone. Laid out on the bed was my outfit for the day. A purple corset, stockings and shoes were to be my clothes for the day. Nothing about my attire had changed bar the colour, I still wore no panties and my breasts were still exposed. There was a note from mistress lying on my dressing table. It told me to take the tablets as directed and to set up an extra milking station for myself to use twice a day.

After taking the tablets I joined wrangler for breakfast. She allowed me to pour a much smaller serving of manseed sauce on my cereal. I enjoyed my lovely milky coffee very much. I cleaned up the dishes and we set up a fifth breast milking station complete with dildo and third hose for my clitty. The cows were let in and hooked up to the equipment as was I. My nipples were extended by the pulsing suction and my clitty dribbled juice. I hoped that soon my milk would come in which would enhance my self assessment of my femininity.

Milking over and the cleanup done we went to check on our new charge. Oh wow, what a surprise we found inside the cell. Lying on the bed was, at first sight, a young girl with here back towards us. She rolled over and we discovered that she had a tiny clitty, perky nubile breasts, a beautiful face and curly blonde hair. On closer inspection it became obvious that she had been castrated. No wonder mistress wanted her looked after and dosed with hormones. She would be a stunner.

So ends the second part of my tale. As at the end of part one I am once again contented with my life. My body is growing more rounded now that the testosterone has gone, I might start to produce milk, I was in Mistresses' good graces for now and I had the hope of looking like a real woman if I performed to perfection. Of course, nothing is guaranteed in the life of a sissy sub slut is there. Tune in to see how my fortunes fluctuate in chapter three.

davine
davine
234 Followers