Sissy Dust Pt. 01

Story Info
Spencer makes an accidental discovery.
1.8k words
4.46
52k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
669 Followers

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

I'm not a genius or anything but I did get a decent job out of university with my bachelors of chem and started working in a cosmetics company.

No not the testing division but in formulations.

And it's a boring job really past the actual chem coolness of seeing reactions happen in new things and the way things perform. I mean most of it is test, record, reject, test again all the time.

And the rest is pretty much standard lab stuff.

I was doing a favor for Derek Sinclair who slipped and broke his arm in his area and cleaning up his station as he was out for a while.

He was working mostly in the synthetic pheromone perfumes which are largely just junk and scams.

But have just enough in them to like get the pheromone label.

Well some of the stuff had dried and in cleaning up I knocked some over that had crystallized in some of the glassware.

And I watched some of it melt into the skin of my hand.

I washed off of course and there didn't seem to be any burns or a rash or anything so I carried on then left for home taking the bus.

That's when it hit me.

Men.

Every guy was smelling good, every guy looked sexy.

I'm not gay but I wanted cock so bad.

And I was too freaked to do anything but I was so hard and tripping that I jerked off when I got home and could not stop myself from eating my own cum off of my hand afterwards.

The high from doing that zoned me out the rest of the night.

And I was really, really freaked by that in the morning when it wore off.

It didn't take much for me to figure out what happened.

So at work while on break I went through Derek's notes and nothing was there but I found that batch.

Common enough formulas that had been blended to try a new scent.

It actually didn't smell like much and wet on my skin did nothing.

So I put it under evaporation in an unused pressure box until it boiled away and became the same powder. It uses air pressure to make liquids boil without heat.

I tried a little on my skin and it melted right in and soon my thoughts since I was thinking about that. I felt my thoughts turn to guys, men, cocks.

I put the rest of the powder in a container and took it home.

The bus ride was so distracting.

I really, really wanted cock.

When I got home it was another jerk and eat it session and again something reacted and I got stoned as fuck.

The next day it was done and out of my system.

So it was off to work and all the regular stuff and I made more Dust in between work sets until I ran out of stuff there from Derek's station. I took it home and kept doing dust all week.

Jerking off, wanting cock and men so much it hurt then getting high off of eating my cum.

When the weekend hit I thought long and hard about it and went to one of those x-rated stores in the city after taking a stronger dose of Dust.

I never spend cash that much, I've a good job but an iffy apartment and never bothered with a car in the city I'd walk or take the bus or rarely take cabs.

I'm not a social guy so I don't date, I've never been good at any of that ever so I've saved my money.

I used cash and I buy those enema kits and two vibes and three dildoes with varying sizes including this gorgeous monster cock and I get lubes, butt plugs and...and discovered that back, back room.

And they had a glory hole.

I stopped and waited and waited and waited and then this hard real cock of another man slipped through the hole and I just reacted.

I wrapped my lips around that cock and tasted the best thing in my life.

Felt the best thing in my life.

Oh the little bit of cum that he was leaking out combined with the Dust had me getting buzzed and like I've heard of party drugs where people get high enough to suck on baby soothers I was having that same thing with my mouth full of cock.

It was the best tasting, high inducing, reotic and soothing thing in my life.

When he came it was like the most amazing thing in the universe.

I don't really remember much in getting home.

I was that high I remember taking a cab.

And unpacking things.

And I...tried some things.

I know because I hurt in my ass and I found out that I fell asleep with a butt plug in my asshole.

Being off Dust with your asshole aching and stretched wide was freaky as hell as was seeing the sex toys I bought while Dusted.

And honestly there was part of straight me that curious as to why that instead of taking the butt plug out I did some more Dust.

It was mind blowing just how it went from feeling painful and uncomfortable to delicious and perfect.

I cleaned up my bedroom and then cleaned up inside of myself until I was empty inside and then I lubed myself up really well and put on some music and spent almost all of Saturday vibing and fucking myself with my didoes and eating my own cum and discovering that I could cum without my cock.

That I could orgasm with my bum getting fucked just right.

I fucked myself sore actually staying Dusted all Saturday and into Sunday.

Waking up well fucked and filled with my butt plug was amazing.

I did a little more Dust just to keep a float and I went out shopping.

Mostly Walmart and stuff from the women's clothing sections and normally I'd be terrified.

Dusted I gave zero fucks. I wanted cute clothes, soft stuff, I wanted soft skin and smooth skin and in truth I felt great.

I don't really know anyone in this city, so who fucking cares right?

I even by other girly things I'd never think of like impulse buys like a bluetooth big flat screen HDTV and all the stuff I need for that and new sheets and towels and cleaning stuff and groceries.

And I did it all with my butt plug in my ass.

I get a cab and the driver helps me carry everything inside and he's kind of cute.

Six foot, black, shaved head and clean shaven, he smelled good too.

His name was Steven.

"Steven, you're really handsome can I suck your cock?"

He looked shocked.

Part of me is shocked and thrilled because I never have the guts to do something like this.

And I hate that about me.

"I'm not gay...sorry."

I open my wallet and pay him and look him in the eyes and take out the rest of the cash in there.

"Please?"

He looks at it and swallows and nods. "Let me call in my break."

"And fuck me?"

He looks at the money and at me.

"Let me call in my break."

He goes down to do that and to secure his cab and I do more Dust rubbing the crystals on my lips this time and feeling the hit as the thought of sucking cock makes my mouth now literally water and when he comes back I lead him to my bedroom and undo his jeans and pull out a thick black cock that wasn't porn huge but still seven inches.

I can't stop myself as I start sucking that cock like a starving woman and I've no idea how Dusted me was able to deep throat him but I was. And after a while and not gay be damned Steven moaned, groaned, and took my head in his hands and he started fucking my mouth.

He came and the taste, feeling, power and the reaction with the dust just blew my mind.

I was so high and lustful that I don't know what he was feeling but I sucked him non-stop all soother like and Steven face fucked me again and fed me another load and then he pushed me to the bed and stripped my pants down and underwear and pulled out the butt plug and fed his hot black cock into me.

I had a nearly fatal sissygasm right there as the cum on his cock and still sort of inside of him reacted to my insides.

And my cock exploded cum too.

I literally started to stop thinking as getting fucked by a live man and a live cock took over and all I was doing was crying out in lust filled pleasure begging for Steven to never stop fucking my sissy bum.

My bunny.

That's my name for my ass pussy.

I grabbed pillows to muffle my screams of pleasure and Steven kept going.

"Hot, such a hot white ass, jesus you can fuck, jesus this feels so god damned good what's your name?"

"Spencer, oh fuck Steven fuck me, fuck me harder!"

He did this animal grunt and his fingers gripped my hips tighter and he fucked me harder.

He was shaking my whole body!

I screamed more and more into my pillows loving every inch of his cock hammering into me and I had another sissy orgasm as his cock hammers my joyspot. "There! There, It's gonna make me sissy cum right there Steven!"

He keep fucking me there just like that until he came again and I had another semen reactions and when I came too I was face planted into one of the pillows and his weight was on top of me.

I just stayed there crying because I felt so incredibly perfect into the pillow before he moved.

"Wow Spencer, that was fucking amazing. I mean amazing. Sorry for swearing. I've never had sex like that."

I lifted my head out of the pillow. "Me either, you're my first real partner."

"Really, look I gotta go will you be alright?"

I nod. "I'm just going to sleep here and enjoy the afterglow that you gave me Steven."

I got up.

I swear he looked more handsome than before. "Sure."

I went and got an envelope and wrote my number and put the money inside and gave it to him.

He looked at it.

"Spencer you don't have to pay me now I got off like four times, that's never happened to me."

"I do, we had a deal and you missed fares and tips."

He actually smiled at me. "Okay but under protest."

I stepped up and kissed him my first kiss with anyone ever and Steven kissed me back and it became really passionate.

We actually kiss walked to my door and then he left.

I did what I said and went back to bed curling into the sheets and hugging myself still blissed out and happy and not a virgin anymore.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
669 Followers