Sissy Dust Pt. 02

Story Info
Spencer hooks up with Steven all night.
4.1k words
4.66
24.7k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

*Before...

"Spencer you don't have to pay me now I got off like four times, that's never happened to me."

"I do, we had a deal and you missed fares and tips."

He actually smiled at me. "Okay but under protest."

I stepped up and kissed him my first kiss with anyone ever and Steven kissed me back and it became really passionate.

We actually kiss walked to my door and then he left.

I did what I said and went back to bed curling into the sheets and hugging myself still blissed out and happy and not a virgin anymore.

*And Continuing...

Waking in the morning everything was different.

My system had run clear of the Dust and yet my body knew without a doubt that I'd been fucked hard last night.

I could taste what could only be the taste of morning after cock and cum.

And everything was just.

Just so shocking.

It hurt moving and getting up and going to the bathroom.

I had bruises on my hips from Steven's fingers and I got ready for work early stopping by Lucky's which is the corner store and got a large coffee there. They actually have great coffee there and make their own baked goods too so I had breakfast there with three chocolate filled croissants.

I was really craving chocolate and by the time I drank the coffee between the bus stop and getting a Starbucks from my work places closest bus stop I was feeling human.

Work was well work and I couldn't get the thought of Steven and getting fucked by him last night out of my head.

I've never looked at men like that in my life and then I propositioned one and he made me feel amazing.

And at work I was feeling.

Empty.

And not the sex not being filled with something empty but just like color drained out of things.

I was regular Spencer.

Boring and shy.

A nerdy introvert with no social skills.

I hadn't felt this bad since high school and going through puberty when people made it really clear they didn't want anything to do with me.

Well except assholes.

I was a dumpy kid from a bad home. Dad drank and was a crook doing things like running tobacco and other stuff and my brothers were the same way. We were trailer trash. And the bullies never let me forget that. I was untouchable and unlovable.

My mom worked all the time keeping us afloat. She died while I was in university from dad driving drunk.

So I never looked back and moved across the country taking this boring job because it was that far away. Stayed here getting out of student debt and stuff until these days where I'm actually doing well.

I feel like that now.

Untouchable.

Isolated.

And the entire day felt like that until I went home.

And all the stuff I bought was there and none of the feelings and yes I caved and went for The Dust.

I took a shower and lay naked on my bed and took the container and a pinch and sprinkled it over both sides of my chest and waited.

I cried as it seeped into my brain and my funk disappeared the lonely oddball sinking under the waves of sexual awareness and the need for cock, men, dick bubbled up inside as I looked at the things I bought on the floor.

I had cute girls stuff.

And I bought sex toys before.

Oh god I needed something deep inside me.

Need, need, need cock.

I ached for it front bottom to my mouth that watered over even the toys.

But this, this wouldn't do. I was entirely to guy.

Too masculine, definite the body hair had to fucking go.

I stretched and I got up and grabbed some things and headed to the bathroom and took another shower and used that hair remover stuff to get rid of all my body hair.

All of it.

Sheer, smooth, sexy.

And then my face too because I wanted that smooth too and that fucking stung and burned but it worked and I'm really fair skinned. More red hair than blonde and I never could grow anything past some patchy undignified shraggles.

Then I used some shea butter lotion to smell good and made some coffee in my machine.

You know how good those smells go together? Shea butter and brewing coffee?

And went and changed the bedsheets and put all the new stuff on while playing some music.

That all done I took my biggest dildo and stuck it to the hardwood flooring and lubed myself up and sank down on it.

Oh...that felt so fucking good.

"Oh! Oh, oh fuck yes...Yeeeeeeees cock!"

That thick rubber cock felt so nice sinking into my bunny and stretching me wide and I savored all ten inches as I bottomed out.

I started slow but I rode that dildo for hours driven, needy, obsessed and loving it. I succeeded in making myself cum twice in my hand so I could get cum high and I sissied three times.

Cum high.

It's definitely a thing, when my spunky goo gets in my mouth and on my tongue my brain gets this very powerful almost narcotic like hit.

I've never done any drugs other than medicine or Dust but I imagine it's like a hard drug.

A rush of happy good feeling plus euphoria that's a sort of happy blissed out haze and even this strong painkiller effect.

The cum high was how I fucked myself for such a long time as I got mono focused and tripping on that ten thick sex hard perfect inches sliding through my ass.

It's why I sissy came three times.

I went until I was weak and hungry and my legs were all wobbly and I replaced the ten inch dildo with my butt plug and I went and slipped into my first pair of panties.

I knew then they wouldn't be my last.

Then I went and made supper.

Nothing fancy just frozen pizza.

The rest of the night was setting up my TV and getting it to work with my computer and surfing looking at gay porn sites until I found myself.

Trannies, she-males, dick-girls.

And best yet.

Sissies.

I mean I was sort of already calling myself that and I knew about them of course like in that it's tranny porn stuff kind of things but the whole idea of guys being dominant and worthy and worshipping dick felt so right.

Like intimately right.

I want this, I want to be pretty and sexy and to worship cock, I want men...i want them inside of me, filling me, seeding and breeding me.

I want to drink and love all the cum I can get.

I was enthralled it was like finding a religion that fit my feelings.

I was surprised at how much technical reading there was.

How to's and butt exercises and literal training videos, hypno videos, sound hypnosis files.

I got my phone and tablet and start downloading the instructional stuff to the tablet and then the sound files to my phone and I'd just finished when the phone rang.

I looked and it was Steven.

I answered. "Steven, hey handsome how are you?"

"Horny as hell Spencer I can't stop thinking of you and I just finished my shift can I come over?"

"Sure, I'd love to get together. You eat yet?"

"I had some McDonalds around five that's it."

"I'll cook if you'll stay over."

"Stay over?"

"Hot willing mouth, sexy ass willing for your cock, supper, shower, clean sheets."

"Deal I'll be over in an hour?"

"Okay."

He hung up and I though about it a little and I called in sick for tomorrow. I never use my sick time.

Then I went and take a good sized pinch of Dust and I felt my need for Steve build a lot and the butt plug in my ass felt so fucking good.

I headed out to the kitchen and look around and I took out the small beef roast I bought from the freezer and toss it in the roaster with two onions a little garlic and some steak spice and pour the rest of my coffee over it as the liquid.

I ended up adjusting my oven racks for the first time ever because I wanted to make fries too and I found some canned peas.

Hot roast beef sandwiches sounds just about right.

I looked at the clock and slip on my hoodie and track pants and grab my wallet and keys and run literally down to Lucky's and Lee the guy that works there looks at me as I bought a Sara Lee frozen lemon pie and some gum, lip gloss and smokes plus bacon, bread, milk, creamer and eggs.

"Spencer you okay you look weird and you're moving funny."

"I'm fine Lee, I just am not used to running with a butt plug up my ass."

"A what?"

"A butt plug, it's a sex toy. Look it up sometime. Hey maybe if the idea turns you on you can give me a call and you can come over and I can suck your cock and you can fuck my ass if you want."

He looked stunned and I have no idea what made me say that either except for Lee is really cute in this frat guy mixed musician kind of way and thinking on it as I scanned my bank card and leave I'd definitely be happy to fuck him.

I got back and put the things away and the frozen dessert out to thaw and my doorbell rings.

I checked and it's Steven and I opened the door and smile at him then wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him in kissing him and walking backwards and he closes and locks the doors.

He broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry but can I take a shower first, I've been in the cab all day."

"Sure."

I showed him where it is and I went in with him just unable to stop myself and strip with him.

"Spencer?"

"I'll help you wash up and we can fuck in the shower."

"I...uhm..."

I rubbed his crotch and he was hard already or close to it.

"Please, please Steve I've been thinking of you and dreaming about you and that amazing cock since you called."

"Okay, Jesus I'm not used to this."

"Me either you're still my first lover ever."

We kiss again and he is getting more and more into it and so was I especially soaping him up.

I'd never ever have done this un dusted.

Now I'm loved it, the feeling of a man under my fingers, the sounds that he makes under my fingers and hands as I got places he couldn't reach and I massaged and not just sexual stuff just really into him, his body, his maleness and yeah his black skin.

Even touching him this intimately was fucking amazing and so sexually charged and wonderful.

Normally I avoid black people because there was none really in my hometown.

To be fair there were no jews or hispanics or anything else in other places. Our most exotic were a couple of german families that my dad and others kept calling Krouts.

Since coming here it's been different, there are other people here of other races.

And I barely know any of them.

And it's not a racist thing but I suck at human interaction.

Dust, dust was getting me so past that.

Then I dropped down and I started stroking his cock and took that luscious thick cock into into my mouth and I was getting this slow building buzz as pre-cum was making me high and Steven is getting harder and harder.

He groaned. "Oh, oh fucking hell Spencer that mouth of yours is fucking amazing."

I started sucking harder getting really into it. I love that soother, sookie thing going on in my mouth. That's perfect with the buzz going on and then there's just the fact that I'm sucking a nice black cock.

Like a calf on a cow teat only I was nursing literally on Steven's cock.

And right now Dusted I fucking loved every second of it right up to when Steven grunted and cums hard.

I let it pool in my mouth savoring the sensation of the spurts, the heat and the taste. My brain was bubbling away getting high on all of this and I swirled all the cum and my tongue around Steven's cock head and he groaned and instead of getting softer he got harder.

I got it, there's the reaction that triggers me in getting high that makes an undusted guy harder.

And he growl groaned and his hands slipped into my hair and grip my head and he started fucking my face.

It's so hot.

It's like the best thing ever, thick dark cock slamming high speed between my lips and down into my throat.

I didn't gag, this, this was beautiful and I'm not sure that I can.

I adjusted my knees getting them under me more and I just went loose, slack and he's in total control of me and that was so good, so right, so satisfying.

The only thing in my mind was Steve's wonderful cock and all that manly power making me his.

I got off the sheer erotic rightness makes my dick spurt untouched in sissy gobs.

Steve started fucking me harder growling now and getting closer so as I'm coming down. I pushed my tongue up to the underside of his dick and he groaned all the way through the last twenty thrusts feeling my tongue caressing the underside of his cock until he came again filling my mouth.

Again instead of getting softer Steve got rock hard when he really shouldn't be.

I pulled off of him and rinse off keeping the mouthful of him in my mouth and I stepped out of the shower beckoning Steve with my finger and I headed still wet to the bedroom grabbing a towel and while he's doing that the mouthful of spunk with my saliva and stuff I spit out into my hand after I took out my butt plug and lube myself with it.

His cum has me cum high from the mouthful already and fingering it into my ass has me getting a double dose and I was moaning as I fingered myself bend over my bed.

Steven came in. "Fuck, fuck, fuck Spencer that's fucking hot. Give me that hot little asshole."

"Please do, I really love you inside of me Steve."

I felt him lining his cock up to my rosebud and I took the advantage and pushed back taking his cockhead in past my anal ring. "Oh yeah, oh yeah Steve that fucking feels so right."

"Fuck Spencer that feels so fucking good, how that fuck is that ass so perfect?"

"Well it's a virgin bum handsome and you're the only man that's been inside me maybe that's it and I was wondering the same thing that a random hook up with this sweet stud turned out so fucking amazing."

Steve's pushed all the way inside now and he started fucking me. It felt so fucking amazing. Toys are fucking great but nothing compared to a real cock.

He started getting harder as the mixture I lubed with seems to be taking hold.

Steve growled. "Perfect ass, perfect fuck."

"Yes, yes fuck my sissy ass baby, make me your bitch, fuck my bunny."

Steve got faster and harder and I cried out as my brain gets this pure pleasure hit as he started tapping my joy spot.

"OH! Yes! Yes! Right there Steve, fuck my bunny right there!"

Good boy he did that really, really well.

Over and over making my cock spurt a tiny little spurt but right after that an amazing sissygasm.

And another one before he groaned and came flooding my bunny with hot perfect sticky man cum making me so cock stoned and I could barely think as he got harder and more savage as he really grabbed a hold of my hips and fucked me and he was groaning and grunting and making all these sexy fucking man sounds as he drilled me into another sissygasm and he gets off faster this time because his cock must be over sensitized and he pumps me full of his perfect seed again.

I was blissed out and fucked out for I don't know how long before I had come down enough for my brain to turn back on from being Steve's fuck toy. Steve must have pulled me up onto the bed and tucked the towel between my butt cheeks to catch the leaking cum before covering us both up with my comforter.

I could smell sex, Steve, and then the roast.

His arms were around me spooning me and that felt fucking amazing,

I've never been intimately held in my entire life.

I felt more human than I ever had in my life.

And it was so tempting to just stay here.

And I actually did shed some happy tears for how good this felt.

But there was this deeply dust generated need to served my guy and it pushed my other offers into my brain.

I slipped out and use the bathroom and got cleaned up and use some women's deodorant and though getting my panties back on and grab this girls sheer hockey jersey I bought on. I slipped into the kitchen feeling so well fucked and amazing I felt a whole other high.

Domestic bliss?

I loved the thought of doing this for him.

It was literally making me happy.

I took the roast out and put the fries on and I went to my stereo and put on some music. I like older rock so it's a bit of Stones, Aerosmith and 80's stuff and I was dancing and not caring if I'm not good at it and I was making gravy after taking the roast out with some flour and water and my stick blender.

Steve came out smelling the air looking bemused at me.

"You did cook?"

I smiled at him. "I told you full service girlfriend?"

Steve looked me over. "Girlfriend huh?"

"I'm a sissy and yeah I'm just getting started but I'm a girl, just a different kind of one. Why you'd rather I was a guy?"

He tilted his head. "Actually girl fits you, even your voice isn't really that masculine. Especially when we're making love."

"Having sex, I'm not sure we're to that whole making love level but I do love the things you do to me."

"Though I didn't know I sounded different."

"You do, you like get higher pitched and stuff, even softer afterwards."

I smile and go over. "Go grab a seat and I'll serve this up."

Steven goes and grabs his shorts and does a quick wash up of his face and head before coming out and I'm actually using the small kitchen nook table for eating instead of a place to put things or use my laptop.

I get a little too and there's plenty there for leftovers and Steven digs in after kissing me and saying "Thank you." and he even took the time to smell it.

There was something in dusted me that was happy inside that he did that, that he liked the food and wasn't just eating but eating well and he had seconds.

It wasn't just sex pleasing him like this had this really content feeling for me too.

It's not like the cum high, it's not like the need to have sex...to suck and be filled by cock this is more.

Mating instinct?

Nesting behavior?

Not that I'm intending too but when I entertain the thoughts of Steven and I settling down together right now while dusted it's extremely attractive a feeling.

That's a little personally scary and shocking but to me as a chemist and scientist it's an interesting observation.

Like the chemical reaction in me after his cum mixes with my saliva making me cum high but acting like an agressive sex stimulant for him.

I'm almost enjoying the puzzle and the thoughts of doing the research for this as I like being under its influence.

Steven finishes and I take the dishes. "Good?"

"It really was, it was fantastic Spencer and not expected."

"I live alone I can cook a little."

"It was great, here let me help."

I kiss him. "I have this I have a dishwasher Steven, how about you go relax some more and watch some TV?" I kiss him again. "Icebox lemon pie for dessert?"

"You made dessert?"

"I bought dessert."

"Definitely."

We kiss again and I do the dishes while he surfs my cable and I make coffee and cut us both some pie and take it in and sit with him on the couch.

We watch a little news and the weather and he settles on watching a baseball game and I don't mind I'm not that interested but instead of being bored and passive aggressive I lay down on my side watching the TV and pillow my head on his leg.

I doze without intending to as Steven stroked my hair while watching and it put me under it was so soothing.

I woke a little while later feeling him shake me.

"Spencer, hey babe it's late."

I look up at him. "You're right, wanna go to bed?"

"I was thinking that too."

We shut things down and I ask when he needs to be up and we set the clock in the bedroom earlier than that and I fill and set the coffee maker and set out a few things like eggs and bread and a ready couple of pans.

It's not thinking ahead so much as a thing I have to do. Prepping things is soothing to me, I've done it all my life.

I should be dusted enough into the morning.

No...no I go to the bathroom and take a little more and feel the shift a little but there's still some in my system yet so it just sort of drove my craving for cock more.

I wasn't planning on sex but as we slipped into my bed I pulled down the front of Steven's boxers and put his cock in my mouth and he groaned.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers
12