Sissy Gets His Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait," I moaned as my limp clit spurted another stream of clear jizz.

"I know you'll do great. Most of it's going to be double penetration just so you know. Come over here." I had taken the dildo out of my ass as she was talking and slid over towards her on the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees baby," Victoria commanded. I presented my ass to her. I turned my head to the computer monitor and could see us perfectly framed on camera. Victoria covered her hand with lube and pushed her fingers into my ass all at once. My ass gobbled up her fist with ease. She drew her hand all the way out before stuffing it in me again to the elbow. She was hitting my prostate in the best way each time she penetrated me. The started to go faster and faster with her pumping pulling her fist all the way out each stroke. Even from where I was I could see my hole was gaping.

"Put your legs over your head," Victoria said. I did so in a way that my dick was inches from my mouth. If I was any more of a man I could've sucked my own dick. Victoria kept giving it to me. The pleasure felt like it was emanating through my whole body. I saw some cum start to dribble out of my cock. The dribble of cum kept getting thicker as Victoria worked my ass. Rope after rope of clear cum fell out of my cock right onto my face until it was covered. This lasted about 20 minutes.

"That's enough for you now baby," Victoria said giving me one final stroke causing another rope of fluid to land directly in my mouth. "I want to tell you something else. You're going to be on tv. I was interviewed for an HBO series and furnished them with your complete transition. It airs tonight. I told them it was ok to use your real name and talk to people from your past. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. There's no point in hiding this now. We put in too much work for it not to get attention. I love you Victoria."

"I love you too Sasha."

12